Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Posts 361 to 390 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    T.K. snorted and shook her head. "Nah. I bought them from the coffee shop I work at." she said as she put them on the counter. She picked up a cup and pulled the candy off, plopping it into her mouth. She closed her lips and sighed as she let the chocolate melt on her tongue.

2. Characters in this post:
    TIME SKIP
    Day- October 30th Friday
    Time- 3:30 Homeroom period

3. Characters in this post:
    TIME SKIP
    Day- October 30th Friday

4. Characters in this post:
    TIME SKIP
    Day- October 30th Friday

5. Characters in this post:
    TIME SKIP
    Day- October 30th Friday

6. Characters in this post:
    "But I think the decorations should go here..." Anaya pulled out a bag of things and pointed to a place on the map. "We already have the chandelier set up in the gym, and the DJ's coming tomorrow, so we have to set up some of those tables..."
    "We all have our costumes ready, right?" Flynn randomly asked. T.K. looked up at him and snorted, shaking her head. Flynn's eyebrows were pulled down in a hurt expression. "What? Can't I be excited about the fact that my usual style of dress is going to be accepted on Halloween?" he heard Anaya giggle and it gave him some hope. He smiled some at her and then stared T.K. down.
    "Well, don't get too excited. Me and Anaya have to go get our dresses tomorrow morning. We haven't even picked them out yet." she nudged Anaya with her elbow. "I was thinking a devil and an angel kind of thing, you know. Like I could dress up in all white and you could go in a little red dress..."
    Anaya laughed and shook her head. "I am not wearing a little red dress, T.K. I'm going to wear that light green one I saw the other day... I hope no one grabbed it..." she said quietly.
    The group was the dance planning committee, even though T.K. wanted nothing to do with it. The Headmaster had told them to go use the library for their planning and to keep it simple.
    What did simple mean to a bunch of lunatics at Alota Days?

7. Characters in this post:
    "So what's all this commotion about a dance?" Tamani asked as he walked in, walking over to the small group. T.K. danced over to him, grabbing him in a hug. "Halloween dance, Tam!" she bubbled excitedly. With a sigh, she spun back and then turned to Anaya. "I got to go, Ana! Bye!" she said, grabbing her bag and dashing out the door. She was working today.
    "Bye, T.K.!" Anaya said with a small-ish wave as she watched her leave. She turned to Flynn with a kinda smile, one that made his heart flutter. "I have to go as well, I'm sorry Fly." she explained. With a quick movement upwards, she seemed to float across the room with a grace of a dancer. She was headed for the Sports Complex for some swimming exercises that her physical therapist had instructed her to do.
    Flynn watched as the girl's left him with the teacher. He looked up at Tamani with a meek smile. "Hello, Tamani." he mumbled, his voice harsh with his English accent. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair and collected the papers. Was Anaya trying to avoid him now? The thought worried him some.

8. Characters in this post:
    Anaya entered the large room quietly. She sucked into the locker room and changed quickly into her bathing suit. When she was done, she stuffed her belongings into a locker and slammed it shut. She then grabbed her towel and left the cramped room for the large pool.
    She walked over to the edge of the pool and stood there silently. She stared into the water for a moment and then up at one of the glass walls. She watched a young man practice in the dojo. After watching for a bit longer, she saw that it was Edge. With a small gasp, she smiled.
    She stepped silently over to the room, watching the red head from the doorway. "You're really good." she said when he seemed not as concentrated as he was before.

9. Characters in this post:
    Diana walked into the library. In all it turned out to be her favorite place in the entire school. She had seen Anaya and T.K. leave on her way there and assumed the library would be rather empty aside from the librarian. However, much to her surprise, Tamani and Flynn were there.
    "Good afternoon, Mr Desher," She said, making her way over to them, "He-hello, Flynn." Diana didn't know Flynn too well. In reality he was just someone that she knew as Anaya's friend and that he was the vice president. She brushed her bangs out of her face nervously and waited for them to acknowledge her greeting. She knew that Tamani would probably greet her immediately but most of the time Flynn tended to act cold and a little stand-offish with her.

10. Characters in this post:
    Flynn looked up upon hearing a girl's voice. He blinked a few times before waving some to Diana. "Hello." he mumbled beofre looking back down with a soft sigh. It wasn't that he didn't like Diana, no it wasn't that, it was just the fact that he reminded him too much of his Princess from the orphanage. How she was so small and sweet, it was just like she had come from the grave. She even had the Princess's voice. He felt his jaw tighten before he stood up and grabbed his bags, leaving the room. He couldn't take it anymore, so he went to go to the dance studio, suddenly feeling the need to dance.

Tamani had smiled at Diana and then ran a hand though his hair. "Well, good afternoon to you too." he said sighing. He watched as Flynn had left and then went to go drop a book in the drop-off bin. "I've got to go, Diana, but if you need me, I'll be at the music shop." he rolled his shoulders some and loosened his tie and then left the library.

11. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled meekly and shrugged. "Ah... New physical therapy the doctors wanted to try out." she said quietly. She ran a hand though her hair, somewhat nervously.
    She was a bit jittery from the whole idea of finally being able to watch Edge practice sword-fighting. It had been 2 months since school had started, and she still hadn't seen what Edge could do. Everything was insane with school, with homework piling up and student council was getting ready for the dance. She cursed in her mind as she forgot to go check the dress shop for the green dress she had liked so much.
    "And you?" she asked.

12. Characters in this post:
    Lillian had been hiding among the stacks admiring the scattered halloween decorations that had been left in the library since the place where the dance was being held had more than enough of them. She lightly touched one of the streamers that seemed so out of place against the historical bibliographies. Smiling she went to her desk and waited for any last minute book returns. The secretary of the office had put up flyers around the school saying if no one returned their overdue library books before the dance they couldn't go.
    Lilian was very pleased with this since she didn't particularly enjoy hunting down kids for the school's property.

Chloe ran into the library at full speed ahead, it was homeroom so she had just enough time to get in and drop the book off before the bell rang. "Hi Miss Fish!! Just returning a book!" She yelled across the library. Lillian gave her a very dismissive look, "Quiet in the library, your good to go to the dance, here's your stamp." "THANKS!" Chloe was ecstatic, even though she had no one to go with she loved dancing and was so happy she had finally remembered to return that damned book she was forced to borrow at beginning of the semester.

13. Characters in this post:
    Flynn walked into the small dance studio and dropped his bags at the door. He took off his shoes and pulled out some black leather ones from his bag. He slipped them on quickly and then moved his toes. He felt comfortable in the small mirrored room. He pulled his i-pod out of his pants pocket and plugged it into the stereo system he had helped set up a while back. He pressed play and a catchy Japanese song came on. He smiled and then went through some dances he had learned during morning practices with Anaya.
    Flynn really did like her, but she seemed so distracted now-a-days. She seemed distant and elsewhere when she spoke. Maybe it was the fact that this was her 2nd year here, and she had so many things to keep up with. Or maybe it was her friends. She seemed to be hanging out with T.K. a lot, but there was the other guy... What was his name...? Edge. That's right, because it drove Flynn over the Edge when he saw him standing so close to Anaya.
    He sighed bitterly and stopped his routine, pondering these thoughts. He looked up at mirror, where a sign was posted up. It was a bright green sign, reminding him to turn in his books. Crap... he thought as she rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought he looked adequate in his basketball shorts and T-shirt. So he left the dance studio and went back up to the library with some books he needed to turn in.

14. Characters in this post:
    Tamani came into the Music Shop humming a soft tune that he wanted to write down. He went to the guitar part of the store and went behind the counter, shouting, "'Ey! Boss! I'm here."
    He heard the manager shout something back that sounded like a sign of approval, but he was already heading to the piano side. He stopped at the grand piano that was on display and sat down, playing a song that he had been wanting to play for a while.
    "Been a long time
    Since you were mine
    Breaking through the day that I've seen so much of.
    Don't wanna hear
    About your love
    Don't want you near
    You'll break my heart...

Take me apart,
    Rip me in two.
    Put a sword through my heart,
    Nothing you won't do.
    Take the pain and shove it down
    The depths of my mind..."
    his warm voice reverberated with the soft melody of the piano, making the upsetting song sound different than the last time he had played it. He smiled some at his progress, still improvising what he wanted to add to his lyrics next.

15. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and nodded. "Yup. Its working great." she said quietly. She watched him shrug and look down, which made her wonder what was on his mind. After listening to his comment she bobbed her head. It was true for almost everyone. All this stuff that they needed to do, all this technology they needed to learn, and then dealing with their own problems. When he asked about the dance, she smiled meekly. "Yeah, even though T.K. is trying to shove her Halloween dress ideas down my throat, its been exciting to think about it." she said laughing quietly.

16. Characters in this post:
    T.K. dashed into the dress shop and stopped in the back racks. She panted as she looked through the clearence racks, trying to find that one perfect dress she had seen a long time ago. Her tired fingertips passed over each silky garment. Once she found it, she pulled it off and ran into the dressing room. She didn't want anyone to see her, no one.
    Once she was in there and the door was locked, she got into the dress. She closed her eyes and felt the chilled fabric on her skin. She sighed and opened her eyes.
    What she saw before her was a different person. Someone what wasn't T.K.
    Now she looked like the old Teresa... Someone she didn't want to be...
    Or did she?
    She pulled her long blond bangs out of her face to reveal the scar that trailed down ehr eye and into her cheek bone. Even with that inperfection, she looked beautiful, nothing she has ever considdered herself to be.
    "A masquarade is a ball where you pretend to be someone else... So I guess this will do for that then..." she murmured to herself.
    The dress was a soft lavander color that was sleeveless. It had an elaborate design across the top of the bodice made with a sliky ribbon. The fabric gathered at her hips and then fell to floor length. She sat down on the little bench where her jacket and jeans lay in a crumpled heap. Running a hand through her hair, she sighed. "And now for a mask.... Maybe... Maybe a half mask." she was talking to herself like she did when she was by herself. She covered up her good eye and stared into the mirror. No one would reconise her if she did that. She smiled and then nodded. This is it. she thought before purchasing the dress.
    About half an hour later, T.K.w as back at the coffee shop, mixing a latae for a customer, as if nothing happened.

17. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed some at the thought of what she would be wearing. "Well... Its a masquerade..." she said quietly, looking down. "You'll have to find me..." she looked back up at him and a slight smile. She liked the whole fact that she could be someone that she wasn't tomorrow night. She bit her lip and looked back down. "I'll be wearing a green dress..." she mumbled. It was a definite that she wanted to dance with Edge.

18. Characters in this post:
    Exquisite... I've forgotten how much I love his vocabulary... She bit her lip and looked down with a slight smile. He seemed very excited to know about what kind of dress she was wearing. "That," she said with a soft laugh. "You will have to find out for yourself."
    When the air conditioning came on, she jumped some and shook her head some. She was really jumpy right now. With a quiet giggle, she shook her head and rubbed her goosebumpy arms. She looked up at him as he said his last comment. It had made her smile more then she was already.

(Edge reminds me of William Winters from Eternal Eden.)

19. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed lightly, her eyes going wide at the thought of him peeking while she was getting dressed. Had he done that before? No... he couldn't have... She was always up at 4:30 in the morning so she could go to the dance studio... She suddenly felt his warmth embrace her, his arms wrapped around her thin waist. She pressed her cheek to his chest, and wrapped her arms around his back, glad for the bit of warmth. His shirt was damp with sweat, but she really didn't care. "I guess you could, but that would ruin the fun." she mumbled against his shirt.

20. Characters in this post:
    Kelli Woods arranged her books and fed all her various animals.

"I'm going to have to get a new cage for you soon, aren't I?" she mused to her bearded lizard. It gobbled up some crickets and ignored her.

She put the lessons up on the projector, and then settled down to read The Hot Zone. Class would start soon, so she took this time to relax. Although most people wouldn't think reading about deadly germs as "relaxing".

21. Characters in this post:
    (Class will not start soon... In fact its after school and Friday night. Tamani's at the Music shop, and the librarian's in the library. Its the night before Halloween Dance. ^w^)

22. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled some and snorted quietly, almost silently. Her cheeks were now a bright red. It had been a while since the two were able to talk like this. And every word he spoke replayed in her mind, bouncing off each part of her brain and echoing about. She loved the sound of his voice...
    "Sounds like a plan..." she muttered without thinking.

23. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled some, enjoying his warmth for just a little bit longer. She sighed, feeling him tug on her hair gently. Pulling away some, she looked up at him. "I better back to my physical therapy..." she mumbled.

24. Characters in this post:
    Flynn trudged up the stairs to the core class wing. Once he pushed on the door, he dashed in and dropped the book into the drop-off box. He stopped meerly for a moment to see what was going on. With a slight wave he began to head out the door... Forgetting his stamp.

25. Characters in this post:
    Seeing Flynn quickly walk out of the core class wing, Ikitasha was puzzeled at why he was going away so fast. With just a shrug he walked in the Library and checked out a book on Math. "Man i really hope this helps" he said scilently. And walked away to Mr. Raven's room.

26. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha scilently walks into Mr. Ravens classroom, sits down, and opens the math book that he had just recently checked out at the Library. "Man this is way too difficult..." he wined rubbing his aching head. Ikitasha just looked up all of a sudden and found out that Mr. Raven wasnt even in the room. Feeling stupid Ikitasha just got up and headed to the Dojo and Swords fighting room for some practice.

27. Characters in this post:
    He casually walked into the room and there was no one there. Puzzeled he picked up a wooden sword and started to practice with the new books on Swordsmanship he got from the Library as well. The sound of the hard wood on the training dummy was to him calming. Ikitasha knew that he could do this all day if he wanted to. But he knew he had many more things to do. Ikitasha looked at his watch and with blistering speed ran out of the room. "Crap! I'm late for Art class!" Ikitasha yelled angraly.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Crap so sorry that im late, I lost track of time and-" he started to say when he looked up and saw that no one was there. Now he was really confused. 'Why isnt anyone here, its like a ghost town' Ikitasha thought to himself. "YAAWWNN." Man he felt sleepy. And with an enormus effort he went to the appartments to see if there were anymore rooms left. After all he is the newest student at Alota Days High.

29. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha walks in the cafe and finds TK. He quickly walks over and starts a conversation. "Hey TK im Ikitasha the new student here" he said friendly.

30. Characters in this post:
    Anaya pulled away from Edge as someone had come into the room. She watched as the kid began to fight with a dummy before leaving. It was so weird, as if the boy hadn't even noticed them. She looked up at Edge, crossing her arms ove rher chest, suddenly feeling stupid.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Posts 361 to 390 of 811