Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Ikitasha's, Tamani's and T.K.'s Apeartment (302

Ikitasha, T.K. and Tamani's Apartment Room

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 252

1. Characters in this post:
    After Tamani unlocked the door, he kicked it open, causing a loud clatter. He then went in, kicking it shut as well. On the way back, he found a grocery store and got distracted. They had needed some more supplies for foodds now that more people were coming. He knocked on Junko's wall, shouting, "Hey! Junko, I need help doing stuff!" Sighing, he went over to the kitchen bar area and began unpacking the food. They needed sides for the food, perferrably food like salads, maybe some shirmp if he could make it in time. He glanced at the clock, it was 4:00. Shrugging, he filled a pot with water and put it on the stove, cranking up the temperature.

2. Characters in this post:
    Hugo let T.K. lead the way to her shared apartment, since he didn't know exactly where it was located. In truth, he was still unpacking his moving boxes and barely knew the layout of the building. They arrived on their floor just in time to hear a door slam shut nearby, making Hugo flinch a little bit from the loud noise.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Hey! Tamani! No harassing Junko!" she called, laughing. She climbed up the stairs to find the door unlocked. She ducked her head in, findinging him staring at a pot of boiling water. She came in and glanced back at Hugo. "Come on in." she said smiling some. She went into the kitchen and dumped her stuff behind the counter. She'd pick it up in a moment. She went to where Tamano was standing and stared with him, her hands on her hips.
    "...What... are we staring at?" she whispered. She heard Tamani's laugh.

Tamani had just came out of his trance. "I'm waiting for the water to boil."

"Well it is now. Put the shrimp into the water." she muttered, going to the other side. She turned to Mr. A. "Oh, 'ey, you want something to drink?" she looked back down and pulled 3 potatos from the drawer.

"Oh yeah, add another potato, we have some more people coming. A girl that I gave a tour to earlier is coming. Her name's Diana. Be nice." Tamani said, dumping the shrimp into the water. "Hey, why aren't you at the coffee shop?" he asked, looking at her with a look of concern.

"Tin sent another guy after me." she said quietly. She heard Tamani sigh, as she began to chop up the potatoes.
    "Crap, seriously? Another one? We need to hire you a bodygaurd or something." he muttered.

4. Characters in this post:
    With T.K.'s permission, Hugo entered the apartment and gently closed the door behind him. He slipped off his blazer and undid his tie, trying to get comfortable. He heard T.K. ask him a question as he was rolling up his tie, and he replied, "Sure, I'll take a drink...vhat are my choices?". Sauntering over to the dinner table, he placed the tie in one of the jacket's pockets, and draped it over one of the chairs.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Ah..." she ducked into the fridge, the knife down on the counter. She shifted stuff around and said, "We have water, coke, apple juice..." She pulled out the apple juice and raised an eyebrow. "Where's this come from?" she muttered. She put it back and shook her head, sighing. "And sprite." she finished. She pulled out a few vegtibles and then put them down on the counter.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Sprite vill be fine. I believe I've already had enough caffeine from ze lovely coffee you made me earlier." Hugo replied as he joined T.K. at the fridge, "Are you sure you do not need my help?". He doubted T.K. and her housemate could manage this big dinner all by their lonesomes. Rolling up his sleeves, he stepped over to the counter and picked up the veggies placed there moments ago. "You need these vashed, ja?" he asked T.K.

7. Characters in this post:
    She had returned to cutting up the veggies after she passed him the can of clear liquid. T.K. jumped, the knife, moved by her side. She glanced at Hugo and nodded. "Err, yeah. I mean, if you want to." she said sighed and going back to the vegitable cutting. When she finsihed, she passed the cuting board to Hugo. "Ahhh... You gots ingrediants, Tam?" she asked, she watched all of the stuff being passed to her. She smiled and nodded, begining to fix the food.

8. Characters in this post:
    Hugo completed his task, thankful T.K. had let him do something. He wasn't the kind of guy to just sit back and not help. Maybe that was him twenty years ago, but he was different now. Leaning his elbows on the counter, he tried to make idle conversation with the girl in across from him. "So...zat guy at ze coffee shop that was bothering you, do you get guys like zat a lot?" Hugo questioned T.K. "If you do not vant to talk about it, it's ok, I vas just curious..."

9. Characters in this post:
    "Meh, not all of the time. The manager often fights them off, but most of the time I can take them, since I usually take the drinks to others, so I can fend for myself when I'm not behind the counter." She snorted and laughed. "I need to go over to the dojo and train some more." she muttered, sitting by the counter. The dining room was right next to the kitchen, allowing her to watch the pot.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Huh? You have a dojo? I never thought that you vould be into zat kind of thing...but I guess I can see vhy." Hugo said in a suprised tone of voice. "Maybe you could teach me a zing or two one of zese days." He gave her a friendly grin and pulled the tab on his soda. Unbeknownst to him, the can had been dropped earlier that day. The clear lemon-lime drink rushed out of the can and covered Hugo's shirt in a shower of soda. "Schei-uh...darn." Hugo caught himself in mid-curse. "Uh...T.K...."

11. Characters in this post:
    T.K. laughed. "No I don't have a do-" she turned around to face Hugo and saw what had happened. "-jo-oh... Ahhh." she jumped up and made a dash for the paper towels. She tore some off and handed it to him for this shirt and tore some more off for the floor. SHe took the can from him and put it into the sink. She sighed as she finally finished her part. "Happens way too many times with Tamani's klutzy-ness." she muttered in explaination. She ran a hand through her hair, her cowlick being pushed back before springing right back up.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, it's alright..." Hugo said as he used the paper towels to try and blot out the huge soda stain. "Ach, zis is not vorking." he mumbled in a frustrated tone of voice. With a flick of his wrist, the paper towels were thrown in a nearby garbage can and he began unbuttoning his shirt. Wearing a half-soaked shirt was too embarrassing for him, so he decided to ditch it. He casually folded it up and placed the shirt in an unused corner of counter space. "I hope you do not mind having a shirtless man in your apartment, T.K.." Hugo said softly.

Although he was in his early 40's, it could be said that Hugo could be a model. His arms and torso were fairly toned and had just the right amount of muscle. The six-pack wasn't bad either. His body was topped off with an average amount of thick dark chest hair, leading to a slight pleasure trail which cascaded down to below the waist of his pants. He obviously worked out.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Meh, I really don't care." she muttered, glaring down at the pot. "Its better than Tamani walking around his his underwear." she said laughing quietly. She heard Tamani snort angerlily.
    "Whatever." he growled. He tore at the lettuce and put it into the strainer, filling it up. When he was done, he washed off the pieces from the salad and tossed Hugo a tomato. "Can you cut that up?" he asked, begining to shread some cheese.

14. Characters in this post:
    Hugo easily caught the tomato and gently placed it on the counter in front of him. Scanning the kitchen for a suitable knife, he spotted the knife block and removed a small one from it. Returning to his station, he had a question for T.K. "Does he valk around in his underwear a lot?" he chuckled jokingly and continued, "You poor little zing...". He quickly cut up the tomato into bite-size chunks and glanced at Tamani. "Vhere you vant zese?"

15. Characters in this post:
    Tamani glared back at T.K., after hearing her chuckle. She was moving snacks and stuff to the middle of the living room, and setting things up. She glared back, holding a sock.
    "Really Tamani? Really?" she muttered, throwing it at him. She sighed with a bit of a laugh and shook her head. "Cleaning after yourself should be easy." she growled to herself. She walked it over to the laundry room and and tossed it into a bin. She then came back out and hung out in the kitchen, sitting on a counter no one was using.
    "Tomatoes? Over here." he said, taking the cutting board and putting then into a bowl. He glanced at the pot and then at a few bags of chips. He then tossed one at T.K. "Go empty them out somewhere." he said.
    "Like a bowl? Or outside in the garbade can?" she asked, getting off of the counter. She watched Tamani shake his head and roll his eyes. "Fine. I'll get a bowl."

16. Characters in this post:
    Hugo leaned up against the counter after he was done cutting up the tomatoes, watching T.K. getting a bowl out of a nearby cabinet. "So, earlier you vere taking about a dojo or something, is that right, T.K.? Tell me more about zat." He asked, trying to break the ice again. With one of his hands, he nimbly played with one of his earrings, trying to give his hands something else to do besides hide in his pants pockets.

17. Characters in this post:
    T.K. glanced back at Hugo, shrugging. "Its the school's dojo. In the sports complex next door. I learn martial arts there." she said nonchalauntly. She dumped the contents of the bag into the bowl and then brought it to the coffee table. In the living room, she saw a grey flash run by her and she jumped back, spilling some chips onto the floor. She grumbled under her breath and picked up the chips. "TAMANI! Dinah got out! Grab her!" She watched the gray blur run across the living room and then back at her. She caught it, falling back. She held the mess of fur close to her chest and she sat up, laughing. The wiggiling mess of fur was a grayhaired cat.
    "Stupid cat." he muttered walking up to T.K. He sat down next to her and took the cat, hearing it mew. He sighed and scratched around its collar and stood up.

18. Characters in this post:
    Hugo jumped a bit when the grey blur run across the room. He watched T.K. snatch up the cat, and although he wouldn't admit it, he thought the two were absolutely adorable together. As Tamani stood up with the cat, Hugo continued his conversation with T.K. about the dojo. "So, vhat kind of martial arts do you study?"

19. Characters in this post:
    T.K. hadn't studied anything in particular. Just whatever she could learn. She shrugged. "Just... Anything to protect myself. Now I'm working on karate." she said, reaching to pet the kitten. "Oh yeah, this is Dinah. My cat. She's supposed to stay in the back, but she never misses a chance to come up here." she took the cat back, holding her to her chest. She rubbed around the cat's head, hearing her purr.
    "That's a demon cat. Will eat anything it gets its claws on. And will shred anything too." his voice had a laugh mixed in.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Hmmm..." Hugo mumbled to himself. "She is quite cute, if I say so myself. How old is she?" he said to T.K. as he made his way over to pet the cat. He glanced at Tamani and stated, "I am sure zat she is not zat bad...and vell, zat's vhat cats do: eat and shred. Maybe she is bored, and zat's vhy she shreds zings." Hugo gently stroked the cats chin, enjoying how soft and supple Dinah's fur was.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Well..." she thought for a moment. "She's about 2 years old. I got her before moving here." she said. She laughed at his comment. "Well I guess that means she can stay up here. So she won't get bored." she patted Dinah's head before letting her down, the cat sitting on her feet. She stared down at the cat, an eyebrow cocked. She chucked before lightly kicking the cat away.
    "I gotta get a toy or something for her." he muttered running a hand through his hair. "So the cat'll stop scratching up my shoes!"

22. Characters in this post:
    "Hmmm..." Hugo thought aloud while stroking his chin, "Maybe ve can go shopping for ze cat tomorrow. It could give us something to do together..." he shrugged, trying to contribute something to the conversation. He noticed a pair of mens' shoes tossed haphazardly over by the front door, and chuckled a bit at the sad sight. "Your shoes are in a sorry state, Tamani. Vhen vas ze last time you vent shoe shopping?"

23. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smiled. "Seriously? Cool." she was actually pretty excited about shopping for the cat. She sat down on the couch, thinking about what she needed for Dinah. She pressed a finger to her bottom lip and thought. After making a mental list about what she wanted for Dinah, her thoughts moved elsewhere. Why was this guy so cool? He came out of nowhere but was absolutely cool! Usually teachers don't hang out with students and vice versa. He seemed more like a fatherly kind of guy, or like that cool uncle that she never had. She shrugged the thought away, sure to continue it later. She looked up at Hugo with a frown.
    Tamani shrugged, shaking his head. "I haven't shopped in a while for clothes." he glanced at his shoes. "... Or shoes for that matter... Damn cat." he muttered. "Shopping's not my thing so when T.K. goes out with Anaya, she usually comes back with something for me." He sat down on the couch and put and elbow on T.K.'s head, which she swatted away with a deft movement of the wrist. Quickly his arm was behind his back and twisted some, held there with one hand. T.K. glared at him with a smirk and then let him go. "Damn girl." he muttered under his breath, rubbing his wrist.

24. Characters in this post:
    Anaya awoke to Edge's voice. She blinked a few times. "Hm? Oh... We're here... Y-yeah I'm fine..." she murmured. She looked at the board as well, curious as to what he was looking at. She saw T.K.'s name as well, realised that they were really there. "Errr.. Can you put me down?" she asked quietly. She looked up him with her lip bitten.

25. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled, nodding. She took his hand, intertwining her fingers with his. She then brushed her hair out of her face, before beginning to go up the stairs. She had been up and down these stairs many times. Just this excersise of going up and down had been counted as physical therapy. She had been able to go up these stairs without sweating after spending a year with T.K. She placed a light hand on the hand rail, her fingertips dancing as she went up the steps. When they got to the top, Anaya touched the door. "Its..." she heard Tamani curse. "Here." she said, giggling.

26. Characters in this post:
    Tamani heard a knock on the door, and it made him laugh. He meandered to the door and swung it open, crossing his arms. "Oh, hey! Anaya, and... Anaya's friend." He put a hand out to Edge. "Tamani Desher, Computer Tech teacher." he said.
    T.K. looked up, hearing Anaya's name. She stood up and ran to the door, glomping Anaya. "Yay! You could make it!" she said giggling. She put her hands on the delicate girl's shoulders and then slapped her thighs. "You. Curry. Seasonings." she said, pulling her in past Tamani and Edge.
    Anaya looked up at Edge as she was being pulled. Her expression said sorry many times over. She then let go of his hand, following T.K. in. The blond haired girl led her into the kitchen where she pulled out spices and handed them to Anaya. Anaya knew what to do and began pinching out and tossing them into the pots. When the smell was good enough. Anaya turned to T.K. and smiled. "I'm in love..." she said.
    [COLOR="#2e8b57"]"No duh! You're walking around with a dopy look on your face." she said giggling. She watched Anaya blush, and sighed. "I won't tell. Okay? I know about the rule." she said quietly. She patted her head and laughed. "I promise."

27. Characters in this post:
    Secretly, Hugo was glad when some guests showed up at the front door, after all, he was a social butterfly. He casually made his way over to the entrance and watched T.K. and Tamani exchange greetings with the new arrivals. In an instant, he recognized where he had seen these two before: the coffee shop. Before he had the chance to introduce himself, T.K. dragged the new girl into the kitchen.

Determined to at least get to know the red-haired boy, he offered his hand to shake and said, "Hello...correct me if I am wrong, but I believe ve have seen each other before. I am Hugo Albrecht, orchestra teacher at Alota Days High.".

28. Characters in this post:
    Anaya ran a hand through her hair, brushing her bangs back and sighing. "What am I going to do?" she whispered. She heard T.K. laugh quietly.
    "Just be yourself." she said. "It will be just fine, Anaya. I promise." She pushed her back into the living room, moving her to the couch, plopping her down there. She sat down right next to her and wrapped her arms around her, hugging her. "So what's up with The Student Body Stuff? Can I be Treasurer?"
    "No!" Anaya said laughing. "I mean, we still haven't done an election!" she said, putting an elbow on T.K.'s head, purposely u[setting her.
    "Hey!" she chuckled swatting her arm away.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, you have a class vith me, Edge?" Hugo sounded surprised to meet one of his students outside the classroom. "Interesting..." he mumbled to himself, stroking his chin again in a thoughtful manner. Hugo wondered what this student's experience level was, what instruments he liked, if he was actually going to show up for class...a million things occupied his brain. Then something else interesting popped into his head. "I have to ask, is zat your natural hair color? I am not usually a fan of bright colors, but I must admit..." he gestured to Edge's hair, "...I like it.".

30. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, Hugo! Let the boy in, you're letting the hot air in." he chuckled. He sighed and pulled his hand off of the door and walked back inside to the living room, plopping down in his chair.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 252