Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Coffee Shop (Off Campus)

A coffee shop off of campus that students may go to during their lunch break. T.K. works here part-time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 102

1. Characters in this post:
    A sign hangs on the door-

HELP NEEDED

3 people total are allowed to work here
    1. T.K.

2. Characters in this post:
    T.K. walked in, hearing the bell chime behind her. She went into the back, going through a door that said Authorized Personel Only. She sighed and went to her locker, putting her bag into the hallow box, putting on her apron. She then checked ehr T-shirt, forgetting if it were appropiate for work. She smiled, nodding and slapping her theighs, yup, it was appropiate. She went outside and went behind the counter, greeting the manager and begining to take orders. She turned and worked the machines, making a frapichino for an old man who had ordered it. She put it onto the counter and got his money, putting it into the cash register. She liked working her, it was fun. And the music played over the speakers was good. She smiled and hummed with the music.

3. Characters in this post:
    T.K. heard the bell ding again, and she smiled as she looked up. "Welcome to Alota Coffee Shop!" she looked back down and began restocking the pastry case. She was looking down long enough to find the button on her shirt that said, 'Alota Newbs? Ask me for help.' She cursed and took it off quickly, shoving it into her jeans pocket.

4. Characters in this post:
    As he entered the coffee shop, the ringing of the bell caught Hugo off-guard. It was unexpected, but reminded him of the quaint little cafes back in his native Europe. He smiled a bit at the thought. Then he heard a little voice come from behind the counter, greeting a customer that had just entered before him.

Glancing down at the wonderful looking pastries, he realized he had no idea which one he wanted, or even what kind of coffee sounded good. Hugo gently leaned over the display and spotted a young looking employee. "Ermmm...pardon me..." he questioned, trying to get their attention.

5. Characters in this post:
    T.K. looked up, all smiles. "Hold on, I'll be right with you in a moment." she requested, putting a bunch of scones into the case. She frowned as one crumpled and put it aside in a bag. She'd take it later. She then finished and brushed her hands off. "How can I help you?" she asked, taking her place at the register.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, um...ja..." Hugo replied with his deep, raspy voice. He hoped the young employee could understand him since he still had a bit of an accent from his homeland. "I just haff a quick question. I do not know what to order. Vhat vould you suggest?" He plucked his black leather wallet out of his back pocket, preparing to buy whatever the girl suggested.

7. Characters in this post:
    T.K. nodded, thinking for a moment. She bit her lip and then glanced at the menu and then back at him. "Bitter or sweet? Or both?" she asked, not wanting to have him order a sweet thing when he liked just plain coffee.

8. Characters in this post:
    Hugo's sweet tooth was calling to him, and he decided to give in to his craving. "Something sveet vill be fine." he uttered as he found the credit card he was looking for and placed it on the counter. Hugo gave the sweet-looking girl a little smile and pushed up his glasses that had been sliding down.

9. Characters in this post:
    T.K. took a blueberry icing covered scone and then put it on the counter, wrapping it in a bag. She then went to the frapichino machine, grinding up ice and then mixing in some caramel flavoring. She came back with a caramel frapchino. She ran the card through the machine and then handed it back. (I forgot if you need to sign for a credit card, so if you don't, ignore this part, and if you do, don't) "Please sign the tablet." she asked, pushing the new signing tablet the store was donated. After he signed it, she pushed the food towards him and smiled. "I hope you like it! Please come back again." she said cherrfully.
    She felt uncharacteristaclly happy. It was weird for her to be so cheerful. She ran a hand through her hair and then turned around, cleaning up a mess she had left behind moments ago.

10. Characters in this post:
    Hugo slipped the credit card back into its designated spot in his wallet, and shoved it back into his pants pocket as the girl nudged the coffee and scone towards him. "Zank you." he said and nodded as he picked up his purchases. He sauntered over to a small table near a window, put his items down and sat himself down. This was the perfect spot to people-watch and just generally observe the city.

A hint of a smile appeared on Hugo's face as he took the first few sips of this funny coffee creation. Caramel was just the think he needed. Satisfied with the drink, he moved onto the scone. Blueberries weren't his favorite berry, but this pastry was magnificent. Just the right amount of crumbliness, sweetness and moisture. He casually consumed the rest of his food and drink as he watched the people come and go...the cars drive back and forth. It was moments like these that brought true happiness to Hugo.

11. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smiled slightly before taking the order of another customer. "Alright, I'll get that to you in a moment." she said, before going into the back, coming out with a rasberry iced tea. She handed it to the guy and smirked when he put some money in the tip jar. "Thanks." she said, before looking up at the guy. He was young, probably collage-age. She then motioned for the customer behind him to come forward and order, but the guy was presistant.
    "You, me, coffee, later?" he asked with a smile. T.K. sighed and shook her head.
    I'm taken, dude. And I'm a high school chick, not attractive for someone your age." she growled. The guy backed off with a smile.
    "Good point, love." he said before walking away with his tea. She sighed and shook her head, smiling ever so slightly at the next customer, a young woman and her daughter.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Mmmm." she muttered with a smile as they walked in, smelling the sweet warm smell of coffee and caramel. She laughed quietly at Edge's comment. "It depends on what you're in the mood for... Their iced teas... frapachinos, smoothies... pastries..." she smiled up at him. "Just ask T.K., she'll figure something out for you." she said as they made their way up the the register.
    "Hey T.K." she said with a smile to the girl behind the counter wearing a black apron.

"Oh!" she almost split the coffee she was putting up on the counter, calling out, "Coffee, black!" She came back to the register with a smirk. "'Ello Ana. WOAH." she looked up at Edge. The guy towered over her. "HOLY CRAP, you're tall! And touching my Ana!" she turned to Anaya with a laugh, shaking her head. "You, me, strawberry fraps, later. We need to talk." she laughed as she looked up at Edge.
    Anaya smiled at T.K., shaking her head jokingly. She looked up at Edge, and then at T.K. "Ah, Edge... This is T.K., my close friend and co-writer. And T.K., this is Edge... My dorm-mate." she said.
    "Ah, Yup. We need to talk." she said. "Well, so what's it today? Sweet or bitter?"
    "Don't care. It needs caffine." she said in an exasperated voice. She pushed a piece of hair from her face and looked up at Edge with an apologetic look on her face. While T.K. was turned, working on her coffee, she said. "I just got you into a huge mess. T.K.'s not a gossiper, but she'll... Be weird... In her own... little ways."
    T.K. came back with a coffee, and Anaya put 8 dollars on the counter. She looked up at the tall guy. "Never seen you before and if Anaya knows you... You're a newb. I would guess an iced tea and some pound cake would be sutiable for sweet, but for bitter, it would probably be a choclate flavored half-caf." she muttered, putting her hand on her chin, stroking an imaginary beard.

HOLY CRAP! LONG POOOOOST.
    Well, night!

13. Characters in this post:
    It was the red hair that finally snapped Hugo out of staring blankly into space. A rather tall boy had just walked in with a slender girl wrapped close to him. It seemed that she was friends with the blonde barista behind the counter, judging by the way they playfully teased each other.

The last of his scone was devoured as he observed the trio joking around and smiling. He missed being a teenager like them...oblivious to the hardships of the real world. So young and full of life. Hugo let out a little sigh and sipped on his coffee, reminding himself not to dwell on such things. He fiddled around with one of his earrings as he looked out the window again, watching the group of friends in the reflection as he pretended to daydream again.

14. Characters in this post:
    T.K. nodded. "Ah, okay. Hold on, I'll have that up in a minute." she said, smiling a little bit weaker. That guy from ealier was sitting at a table near by. The collage guy. When she looked over, she'd seen him wave at her. She scrunched up her nose and frowned before making the smoothie. She turned around and came back with the plastic cup, filled with the drink. She smiled at Anaya and smirked at Edge. "Due, whatever you did that got Anaya's attention, you did good. You are seriously a lucky bas-" she stopped herself from cursing and laughed. "A lucky dude, 'kay?"
    Anaya had watched T.K. from at someone. She glanced back, finding him slightly replusive. He was staring at her best friend with a... perverted kind of stare. She frowned too, shaking her head some. When T.K. came back with the drink, she put her change into the tip jar. "Thanks T.K." and the girl behind the counter smiled at her and then grinned mischievously at Edge. Her comment made her blush lightly, bringing a sweet smile to her lips.

15. Characters in this post:
    Sipping the last of his coffee, Hugo elegantly stood up and pushed on his chair. He swept up the crumbs from the scone onto a napkin, grabbed the rest of his trash, and nonchalantly strolled over to the trashcan near the counter. He glanced up to the one they called T.K. and gave her a slight nod in appreciation for the lovely coffee and pastry.

16. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smiled politely back at Hugo, nodding back. She then turned back to Anaya and smiled. "Well, I better get back to work." she said, waving at them before glancing around.
    Anaya smiled back. "MmKay. I'll talk to you later." she said before walking over to a table nearby.

17. Characters in this post:
    The collage guy was back in line, now leaning on the counter. "Can I have your number?" "No. Can I get you to go away? I don't date older guys." she hissed. He smiled, running a hand though his hair and then placing a hand on her's. She pulled her hand away, her other hand slapping his cheek. "Dammit, you jerk, get away!" she screamed, trying to escape the guy's grip on her shoulders. She was wide eyed now, and just terrified. She'd been through this before, and she just wasn't in the best situation to protect herself.

18. Characters in this post:
    Hugo had been ok with just watching this college guy playfully hit on T.K. previously, but now it had gone too far. He marched over, firmly grasped he offending boy's shoulder and spun him around. Now standing face to face, Hugo stared daggers into him and in a threatening voice said, "If you know vat ist best for you, you vill leave...now."

19. Characters in this post:
    "Fine." the guy growled. He looked back at T.K. with a smirk. "Uncle Tin sends his love." he snorted. He then flicked the Hugo off and left the cafe. T.K.'s eyes flew wide and her mouth stayed open. She leaned against the counter and covered her face with one of her hands. She began to breathe heavily before feeling a hand on her shoulder, she spun to find the hand to belong to the manger. "T.K.... Go take a day off. I'll work all of this." he said quietly with a kind face. T.K. nodded silently, walking back into the back. When she got into the locker room, she quickly changed, putting on her green hoodie and zipping it up. She then took off the apron and stuffed it into the locker. She slammed it shut and grabbed her bag. She then came out back into the front, going to the guy that helped her.
    "Thank you for doing that." she said quietly, not smiling any more. She was very uspet.

20. Characters in this post:
    "T.K.? She helped me move in when I first came here last summer and we worked together here for a while before realising my uh, disability was a liability here." she smiled somewhat, laughing at the memory. She glanced back at T.K., who was talking to an older man. She hadn't seen or heard what had happened moments ago, but her happy smile was gone. She bit her lips some before smiling. "She invited me over earlier to have curry with her, Mr.Desher and the next door neighbor, would you like to come? I just remembered that I was supposed to help her with that..." her voice trailed off and she then looked up with a smile that had 'sorry' written all over it.

21. Characters in this post:
    "No problem. I can't stand nice people being treated like zat..." Hugo whispered to T.K. "...if you do not mind, I can valk you to your home. I have a feeling that guy ist not going to leave you alone once you leave here.". He smiled reassuringly at her, hoping she would take him up on his offer.

22. Characters in this post:
    "That would be great, thank you." she said quietly, nodding. She then looked back at him, squinting some. She then made a curious sound in her throat. "Are you that new teacher in apartment 306? I live in 302. With Tamani, my uncle." she said, realising who he was.
    Tamani wasn't really her uncle, but his best friend, or used to be before he knew he had knew Tin had harassed her.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Vell, yes...I do live in 306. I had no idea you lived so close by, T.K." Hugo replied while casually putting his hands in his pants' pockets. "This vill be even more convenient than I thought!" he exclaimed and gave a friendly smile, trying to ease the tension T.K. obviously had.

24. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smiled slightly, nodding. "Yup." she muttered, putting a hand on her bag and one in her hoodie pocket. She glanced down and then back at him. "Well, I kinda want to get home. I gotta make curry this afternoon for dinner." she smiled some. "Mr. Desher, the computer tech teacher and the reading teacher's there." she muttered, thinking out loud. "And then Anaya and Edge... And maybe a couple more servings for extras... Hey, dinner's curry. If you want, ya' can come over." she said, smiling somewhat.

25. Characters in this post:
    T.K.'s invitation caught Hugo off-guard, not expecting such a show of generosity. "If you do not mind making a bit extra, I vould be delighted to join you for dinner. Do you need any help preparing it?" Hugo replied. He made his way towards the door, opening it for T.K. like the gentleman he was.

"Oh, and you must tell me about ze other people there, you know. I barely know anyone here, after all." He said as he blushed a little bit. He was slightly embarrassed that he barely knew anyone here in the area. "Shall we get going?"

26. Characters in this post:
    T.K. laughed. "Cool. Yeah I can, but the help? Don't need it. Anaya's coming over later to help me do that." she followed him out the door, thanking him. "Mr. Desher, compu tech teacher at Alota Days. He's a nut. A bad nut, but cool. Meh, you'll see when you meet him. Junko, next door neighbor and reading teacher. She's shy, but nice, its like she's had about 9 red bulls. Anaya's my best friend. She was just in there actually, the girl with the rusty red hair. She's cool, and a bit shy too, but cool." she stopped, realising something. "Hey, I never caught your name. I'm T.K." she said.

27. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled, looking down to take another sip of her drink. She sighed quietly and glanced out the window, as she usually would do. She thought about how quiet they both had gotten. What was he thinking about? She grew somewhat curious, but kept it to herself. She then turned her attention to him, still smiling some. "So..." she muttered, resting her chin on her hand. "Is there something you want to talk about? I... really can't think of anything... My brain is a bit fried..." she said with a spot of laughter.

28. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed, looking down. She smiled some before looking back up at him. "Uh... Um... I don't know what to say..." she said quietly. Her cheeks grew warmer. "You're so sweet." She brushed a piece of hair from her face.

29. Characters in this post:
    Anaya's eyes lit up. "Hm? Like what?" she asked, leaning forward. She was intrigued, the coffee waking her up some. She watched him run a hand through his hair. She loved it when he did that, she didn't know why. She was falling for this guy, and hard.

30. Characters in this post:
    Anaya laughed quietly. "There's a dojo at the school complex..." she said shrugging. "It depends on what you wanna do." she said. She twirled a piece of hair on her finger.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 102