Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Art Class

A class where you learn to develop your art skills.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

1. Characters in this post:
    T.K. ducked into the room, hiding behind an easel. She then crept into the back, taking a pencil and a piece of good drawing paper. She walked over to a table and sat, working on a contest sketch she was going to enter before she moved.

2. Characters in this post:
    T.K. jumped as she heard someone enter. She ducked under the table. "Crap." she whispered. She crawled silently under the tables and then got up and run away, hearing the shouts of the teacher behind her. She ran down the core class hallway, going into the class she thought was empty.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Crap so sorry that im late, I lost track of time and-" he started to say when he looked up and saw that no one was there. Now he was really confused. 'Why isnt anyone here, its like a ghost town' Ikitasha thought to himself. "YAAWWNN." Man he felt sleepy. And with an enormus effort he went to the appartments to see if there were anymore rooms left. After all he is the newest student at Alota Days High.

4. Characters in this post:
    Trinity went into the art room, dropping her shirt and bag on the table. She pulled ehr camera out and went to the teacher's computer. She signed in on the computer and plugged in her camera. She pulled up the picture on the SMARTBoard and opened up PhotoShop. She edited the picture using the big screen, allowing herself to get lost in the picture.

5. Characters in this post:
    On his way back to the Dance Studio, Flynn saw a door open. He saw Trinity working with the SMARTBoard, turning a normal picture into a masterpiece. This was a picture of himself, Anaya, T.K. and herself all with each other's arms over eachother's shoulders. He smiled at the memory that had been taken last year. It kinda surprised him that she was working on this now...
    After a few moments, he lost himself in his own thoughts, when he heard Trinity clear her throat.

"See something you like?" she asked crossing her arms. She watched as Flynn's face went to surprised.
    "When was that picture taken?' he asked, leaning in the doorway. He watched as she ran a hand through her hair, her face looking as if she were conciliating something.
    "September 13th of last year." she said.

6. Characters in this post:
    Trinity smiled lightly at Flynn. "Well," she said quietly. She reached up and clicked the print button, hearing the printer click. She closed her program and began to pack up, unplugging her camera and putting it into its bag. "I better get going." She slung her mesenger bag onto her shoulder and then walked over to the boy. "Where are you going?" she asked, tilting her head some.
    "I'm going to the dance studio." he blutered out, suddenly breaking out of his trance-like state. He had been thinking about his Princess.... And how Trinrity was much like the little girl. With a slight blush, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, trying to find an excuse.
    Trinity's expression was what had startled Flynn. She had a little grin on her thin lips, making his ponder what was going through her busy mind. "You dance?" she asked. She fell in step with him as they walked down the hallway. She watched him hesitantly shake his head. "Don't lie to me Fly."she said, laughing some. She watched his blush grow a little bit bigger. "Ah. So, you do." She twirled some as she turned the corner, before running smack into the wall. "Ack..." she grumbled, pulling her hand to her cheek. She sighed and then smirked at Flynn. "You dance like that?" she asked.
    Flynn laughed and rolled his eyes. "I dance, but ballet. I don't run into walls." he mumbled. He watched her caress her cheek. "You alright, Trinity?" he asked. She replied with a curt nod. With a few more seconds of silence, they were at the dance studio.
    "Well I'll talk to you later, alright?' Trinity said as she continued down the hallway. She went through the double doors and went outside, pulling out her camera.
    Flynn sighed and nodded, watching her as he disappeared down the hallway. He quickly pushed his way into the room and kept practicing as he was, returning to his spot in the middle of the room.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6