Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Anaya's and Edge's Dorm (101)

Anaya's and Edge's dorm room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 38

1. Characters in this post:
    Anaya ducked into the room and grabbed her paper on her desk. She read over it and smiled, hugging it to her chest. She was very glad she had found it. She looked around the room she spent her summer in and sighed. What else had she forgotten? She shrugged and left the room, glancing at the name plate. There was something different about it now. It had two names on it. She read her's and then Edge's. Her eyes went wide some and an eyeborw raised. "Crap." she muttered to herself. She then left the dorms and dashed back to the social studdies classroom.
    -Gone to Social Studdies Classroom-

2. Characters in this post:
    Anaya felt her cheeks warmen a little. She leaned into the hold and could walk a little faster now. She pressed her chin into her collarbone and sighed. "Thank you." she said quietly. She pressed a hand to her forehead and brushed her bangs from her eyes. He seemed warmer then the rest of the air. She was led into the dorm room she pointed at and as she stumbled with her keys, she bit her lip. Finally the door opened and she went in as slowly as he left the nurse's office. She had done this a few times, had to go slow. She was led to her own bed and then she refused any help from there. She put her hands in her lap and smiled up at him weakly.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah. I feel much better not passed out." she said with a light laugh. She put her hands on the covers, keeping herself up. She sighed and looked around, finding her desk and her notebook. She bit her lip and frowned. "I forgot to put that up." she muttered to herself. She began to stand but found her legs felt like jelly. "Ummm, can you get that blue covered notebook from my desk?" she asked.

4. Characters in this post:
    Anaya nearly snatched the notebook away from his fingers, but she didn't. She took it and held it tightly to her chest. She looked at him when he asked her what she did for fun. "For fun...? I write... Hang out at the music shop... Photography... Sing... Write some more... Uhh..." she looked down at her lap, trying to think. "Not much else." she said with a hint of a chuckle in her voice. She flipped through the notebook, realising it was already almost full, again. She then closed it, looking back up at him. "A-and you? What do you do for fun?" she asked.

5. Characters in this post:
    Anaya face brightened at the metnion of sword play. "You can? I mean, sword fight?" she was very excited at the very mention of the word. She had needed some help working on fighting scenes, even with swords. She didn't do so well with fights at all, really. She then smiled at the kind gesture of playing the piano for me. She looked down and blushed a dusty rose before looking up, pushing hair from her eye with her fingertips. "T-that would be nice." she said shyly, again, using up all of her confidance.
    This guy was cool. She had to admit it. He was hard to resist, and so sweet! How could she avoid the temptation that would get them expelled? Ignoring him. And how would that work when we share a dorm? she thought bitterly, the thoughts in her head not making her small smile waver.
    She tapped her fingers on the notebook nervously. She couldn't ignore this guy. She then looked back down at the soft blue cover of her notebook, coming on with an idea. Her hands quivered in anticipation, wanting to reach for the pen on her nightstand until she stopped it. Stupid ideas. she thought angerly. Always coming at the wrong moments. Who said being a writer was easy?

(I'm going to bed now... I wrote A LOT! XD Hopw it was entertaining.)

6. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up at Edge as he walked to the pther side of the room and sit on his bed. She felt a bit hurt when he walked away, but her smile wavered. She fiddled with her wrists for a moment, messing with the charm bracelet. "Stupid rule." she whispered quietly under her breath. She leaned against her pillow and smiled a little at him nervously. This was going to drive her nuts. Did he like her or not? The turmoil inside made her heart beat as hard as an outraged ferret hitting itself against her ribcage. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, getting a little upset. She hated all of this confusion, did he like her or not?
    Slowly it hit her. She had just liked him about... what, half and hour ago? And she already liked him. Just the way he held himself as he walked, the air of confidence about him and his originality. There weren't many guys who stand out any more. Most of them just wanted to disappear in the crowd. She smiled a little at the thought, holding her notebook tighter to her chest. She made the thoughts go away, leaving a thread for her writing idea to grab later. She had to make them disappear, or she might say something awkward.

7. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up, her eyes wide. Her cheeks went a bright red. "T-T-th..." she stuttered a little bit more before finally getting it out. "The stupid dorm rule. Th-the." she stopped and frowned, getting frustrated with herself. She sighed and tryed again, with more confidance, her blush glowing. "I think... I fell in love with you, just in the past hour! Its... Its nuts... And then you, and then about that rule- the one about the relationships!" she had gotten up and began to pace, her weakness gone. She looked down and rubbed her face. She then looked back at him, her face twisted up in confusion. She felt embarrassed, but this guy wanted the truth. Her heart pounded in her chest, harder then ever.

8. Characters in this post:
    Anaya just stood there, frozen. She didn't even blink. Maybe her heart did slow down and stop. She caught her breath and smiled slightly. She felt dizzy ever so suddenly, so she quickly sat down on her bed, trying to ward away the dizziness.
    "Its nuts, isn't it. Just how fast it can strike?" she said quietly, looking into her lap. So, they loved each other. It just came pouring out, everything she was thinking. Why? It was like saying something without thinking about it. In fact, that's what she was doing. She couldn't think straight at the moment.

9. Characters in this post:
    Anaya felt her heart flutter and her cheeks grow warm. She opened her mouth to say something, but shut it. When she figured out what she wanted to say, her mind blanked out again. She smiled, laughing quietly. "I can't think of what to say..." she whispered.

(This is basically what that small drawing was... I'll scan it after going swimming. i was supposed to go with my sister about 3 a hours ago... XD)

10. Characters in this post:
    "I am in desperate need of a coffee, but if I try to get up, I'll get all dizzy and I might collaspe again." she said quietly. "We don't have to be in class today, so we can go explore, but I'll need some help getting around..." She smiled at him She had taken her medicine, and it had kept her up till now. She felt much better than when she was unconcious, and could probably walk around for a little with breaks or something. That's what she did when she really needed something.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Umm. The Coffee Shop?" she asked quietly, shrugging. He seemed so excited. She smiled a little more confidently, putting her elbows on her knees and resting her chin on her palms. She then began to get up, slowly standing. If they were going to get any where without the after-school crowd, they needed to get going now.

12. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.
    Time: After School (3:30)
    Temperature: summer breezy-

13. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and took his hand. She then looked down and slid back on her flats- she had taken them off before sitting on her bed. She then turned some and grabbed her bag, a notebook sized, army green messenger bag. When she was 13, she had embroadered a small pikachu in the corner of the front flap, it now an orange-ish color due to a juice spilling afterward. She smiled at the thought and then turned back to Edge, leaning on his arm for support.

14. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled at him, nodding. She made her way to the door, with the help of Edge to get to the door. She closed her eyes, letting him take the lead. She shifted her weight with each step, allowing her weight to be shifted equally, making it easier for the both of them. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with a smile in her eyes.

-Next post in Cafe Shop-?

15. Characters in this post:
    Anaya had fallen asleep again, but when Edge pulled out the keys, she woke up. She sighed quietly, her dark eyes opening slightly as she was put down onto her bed. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "N-no." she muttered, pressing her head into the pillow.

16. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed some as his lips touched the top of her head. She opened her eyes slightly to watch him walk to his desk and open his laptop. She sat up, her mouth opening slightly for wanting to say something. She tried to think of a way to say what she wanted, but she couldn't get it right.
    "Err... E-Edge? Ca-can you come back over here?" she asked, her cheeks a soft crimson. She looked down at her lap and then back up.

17. Characters in this post:
    Anaya sat up and moved close to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him. She buried her face against his neck and closed her eyes. "Thank you for being so nice to me." she whispered, holding him tightly to her body.
    God, how she fought the urge to kiss him. When it became unbearable she gently pressed her lips to the base of his neck.

18. Characters in this post:
    Shaking his head, he looked at his path with a serious look on his face. He went down to the floor where the prep students had their dorms and found Anaya's. He knocked on the door to find it open some.
    "Hey? Anaya? You okay?" he asked before pushing on the door a little bit more.
    (Just be glad that Anaya's bed is against the wall were the door is, so he can't see them. ^w^)

19. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed some as he cupped her face and brought his lips against his. Her eyelids fluttered shut and she felt as if she had melted. She could barely hold her head if it weren't for Edge's hands keeping her up. God, she felt as if she were being handled by a cloud, each of his touches gentle and kind.

As she heard Flynn's voice, her eyes flew open and she froze, seeing the door opened and the light that poured in like a waterfall. She looked at Edge with wide worried eyes that read, We're about to be found out.

She pulled her arms away from him and then reached over to her nightstand, collecting some papers from the table top. She scattered some in between the two and then looked up at the door.

"Over here, Flynn." she said quietly. She watched as Flynn walked from the door and turned towards the two.

"Hey, Ana-" he froze when he saw her sitting so close to that other guy. He blinked a few times and continued. "Anaya, are you taking that shift? Its already started..." he muttered, running a hand through his bangs and looking down.
    He was intimidated by the new guy. Anaya was Flynn's muse and he had a bit of a huge crush on her that she couldn't notice. Now she would never notice. The guy was so much taller then her, even though they were sitting. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" he asked. Suddenly the the rule from the dorm poster on the wall in the library came to him. What the.. Then they can't be...

20. Characters in this post:
    Flynn blinked a couple of times before looking down and then back at them. "Er... Then I guess you're not taking that shift then..." he said quietly. He stared the the two for a moment and realized that nothing was going on. He was just her dorm-mate. He bit the inside of his lip and smiled some. "Well, I'll go tell Ms.Fish that you can't come."
    "Thank you Flynn." she said with a slight smile. Then a thought crossed her mind about the papers she meant to bring to the librarian and she reached back over to the nightstand, pulling a small folder to her. She flipped though it and then passed it to the blond boy. "These are the reference papers I meant to bring tonight."
    "Okay... I'll get these to her." he muttered taking the red folder into his hands. He looked up from the papers and then back at the two. "I gotta get back to the library... Er... Bye." he turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.
    Anaya sighed a bit upset, as she ran a hand through her hair. She had completely forgotten about that shift and it made her feel incredibly depressed. Never had she forgotten to take a shift ever. "Is he gone? Please tell me he's gone." she whispered. She hated that Flynn had bad timing. It even showed up in his dancing.

21. Characters in this post:
    Anaya shrugged. "I really don't know. He follows me around like a little brother. I tutored him when the school took him in as a project." she muttered. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead to his chest, a bit annoyed with the fact that he just came in unannounced.

22. Characters in this post:
    Anaya chuckled and closed her eyes and smiled some, the feeling of him playing with her hair a bit funny. No one had ever really played with her hair except for T.K. and her mother, who both longed for longer hair. She sighed soft and nodded the best she could against his chest. "Its like you read my mind." she murmured softly, her arms wrapping around his back.
    When he continued to play with her hair, she began to feel a bit more tired. Her eyelids drooped and a soft snore came from her lips. It wasn't very often she could sleep sitting up, but she was so comfortable, she didn't care.

23. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up after being pulled away from sleep, her forehead colliding with Edge's chin. Her eyes flew wide and then she chuckled softly. She put her face back to his chest and shrugged gently, her shoulders rising and falling quickly.
    "Mmmm. I don't care." she muttered, closing her eyes again. Goodness, this guy was warm. He was like a blanket of warmth that just held on to her. She smiled at the thought.

24. Characters in this post:
    TIME SKIP
    Day- October 30th Friday
    Time- 3:30 Homeroom period

25. Characters in this post:
    Anaya walked to the dress shop, her purse swaying from her shoulder. She really didn't like trying on dresses, but it would do. She pulled open the door and slipped in quietly. A perky service girl came up to her, her high blond pony tail bouncing with her every step. Anaya smiled meekly at the girl. "There was a green dress in her the other day, it had a loose top and a rumpled skirt to about here?" she said, marking the spot on her own thigh. The girl's smile disappeared for a moment while she thought. "Oh! You're in luck~ Its back here." Anaya's smile grew. "Thank goodness!" she whispered to hersefl as she began to follow the girl For a moment the girl disappeared into the back of the storea dn came back with the dress. Anaya grinned and took the emerald colored fabric. She nearly freaked out in happiness. She had tried it on the day before, and she was sure that it still fit. She went to the counter, paid for it and then left within a matter of minutes.
    She nearly skipped to the dorm building. She walked up the stairs and then unlocked the door. She pulled it open and then slammed it behind her as she went in.
    Walking to her side of the dorm. She put the dress in the closet and pulled out her mask. She then grabbed her silver paint that she borrwed from Trinity. She then sat down on Edge's bed and pulled her legs to her chest, beginning to paint in the details.
    His bed smells good... she thought as she pushed herself back into his pillow. A soft cloud of hs colonge wafted past her nose, making her smile lightly. Quickly, with realisation, she sat up and then went to her bed, taking ehr paint with ehr. She didn't want to sit there any more, thinking that once Edge got back, that she would get embarassed. She grinned to herself some before sighing and continuing her project.

26. Characters in this post:
    A soft knock on the door signaled that she was back at the dorm. She unlocked it and pushed the door open. She looked a bit frazzled, her hair sticking up in every which direction and her clothes looked really rumpled. While she was crossing the street to get over here, a car wasn't paying attention and almost hit her. She went up the stairs in a hurry to try to get away from it and a big gust of wind got to her long red hair.
    She smiled at Edge before walking over to her bed and collapsing onto it. She sighed heavily and then got back up to sit on the bed, her legs hanging off of the side.
    Seeing the green, her eyes lit up. She then looked at Edge and blushed lightly.
    He was shirtless... and it made her a bit embarrassed. She didn't mean to walk in on him changing, but she wanted to get in the dorm as fast as she could.
    "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to walk in like that..." she said quietly. The dress bag was placed on her lap, her hands resting daintily on top of the grey garment bag. She couldn't pull her eyes away from him, no matter how hard she tried. She bit down on her lip and snapped herself back into reality, her bright green eyes filled with a mixture of guilt and excitement.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Hmm... I don't think I mind either..." she muttered before thinking about it. Her cheeks got even more pink then they were before and her arms were wrapped around and his back and resting on his shoulders.

"Ah... Um..." she stuttered, even more embarrassed then before. Oh dear god... Oh dear god.. Oh dear god... she thought. I am sure... So very sure... I'm in heaven now... Did I die? She sighed silently, keeping herself from smiling by biting down on her lower lip.

28. Characters in this post:
    Anaya shivered some as Edge's breath hit against her ear. She smiled some, her lips twitching upward in a small grin. Not in heaven... But pretty close to it. she thought.
    "I love you too." she murmured back, closing her eyes. She felt a bunch of butterflies in her stomach, a feeling she was growing used to. The only other person she had felt this way was with Francis- a boy she was friends with at the hospital. She tried to push the thought out of her mind- the very thought of the boy firmly planted in her head.
    A tear began to fall from her right eye, a small one that could almost go unnoticed. Francis had died a long time ago, but forever lived on in her head.

29. Characters in this post:
    "No... No Edge you're perfect. So very perfect..." she whispered. She pressed her head against his chest. "Its just... memories..." she closed her eyes and sighed, trying to push the thoughts away. "I... had a friend... I lived in a hospital for 10 years... he was a cancer patient... He... he... di..." she chocked on the word. "He died." she forced herself to say. She looked up at Edge with a soft smile on her lips.
    "But... Dwelling on the past..." she cleared her throat quietly and looked at the blue notebook on the desk behind Edge and then back at the redheaded young man. "is not something to do on a day like this... I'm sorry if I had upset you..."

30. Characters in this post:
    Anaya wiped what little water had slid down her cheeks from her face with the sleeve of her shirt. She looked at Edge with a nod, her face a jumble of emotions- happiness, sadness, confusion and almost everything else raged before her eyes before she finally forced the thought of Francis from her mind.

She placed a hand on Edge's face staring into his eyes just for a moment before kissing him gently on the lips. She pulled away some, whispering, "Why are you so... perfect? Of all places, I find the one I loved the most in a high school- a place I used to dread..." She opened her bright green eyes and smiled at him.

He can calm me when I am upset so easily... Just by being there... Just being here to hold me or tell me everything is alright... Just like Francis used to do...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 38