Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Dojo and Swords Fighting Room

The Sports Complex's dojo and sword's fighting room. Martal arts and fencing and such is practiced here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 31

1. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and nodded. "Yup. Its working great." she said quietly. She watched him shrug and look down, which made her wonder what was on his mind. After listening to his comment she bobbed her head. It was true for almost everyone. All this stuff that they needed to do, all this technology they needed to learn, and then dealing with their own problems. When he asked about the dance, she smiled meekly. "Yeah, even though T.K. is trying to shove her Halloween dress ideas down my throat, its been exciting to think about it." she said laughing quietly.

2. Characters in this post:
    He casually walked into the room and there was no one there. Puzzeled he picked up a wooden sword and started to practice with the new books on Swordsmanship he got from the Library as well. The sound of the hard wood on the training dummy was to him calming. Ikitasha knew that he could do this all day if he wanted to. But he knew he had many more things to do. Ikitasha looked at his watch and with blistering speed ran out of the room. "Crap! I'm late for Art class!" Ikitasha yelled angraly.

3. Characters in this post:
    Anaya pulled away from Edge as someone had come into the room. She watched as the kid began to fight with a dummy before leaving. It was so weird, as if the boy hadn't even noticed them. She looked up at Edge, crossing her arms ove rher chest, suddenly feeling stupid.

4. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha slowly walks into the room, grabs an wooden sword and then sits down. He cant practice to his fullest with TK on his mind. So he just clumsuly hits the dummy with the sword just wavin it around and hears someone else breathing. "Im so sorry if I disterbed you 2 ill be leaving now" Ikitasha said and puts down the sword, gets up and walks out of the room. So he just walks to the Library so he can be alone and no one can bother him. And he just sits down in a comfterble spot next to a window and looks out side. It looks so peacefull outside and wondered if TK liked him like he liked TK. Sometimes he wished he could be normal like everyone else. And at othertimes he just questions the reasons he was born. Like his whole life was meaningless except for that one exparament. And he wondered how his life would change if that excparement was never done on him but someone else. "But i guess that just means if it didnt happen that way I wouldnt be here" Ikitasha said to himself quietly. And he just closed his eyes and rested there for a while.

5. Characters in this post:
    Anaya stared as the boy came in again, but then left. She looked up at Edge with apologetic eyes, really not wanting their relationship to be exposed. She smiled meekly up at the red head with a soft sigh. ”I agree…” she muttered back, running a hand through her rusty brown hair.

6. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and then looked up at Edge. "Its silver... And it looks like vines." she said, brushing some hair back behind her ear. "But... I'm thinking about painting some details into it tonight..." She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, staring up at him. It wasn't something she would usually do, but she felt like she needed too. She smiled up at him and then sighed.

7. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled to herself before looking back up at Edge. "Have I ever told you that I am in love with you, and your vocabulary?" she asked, a slight smile spreading across her face. She suddenly felt something tug at the back of her mind. No you, have not. she told herself.

8. Characters in this post:
    Suddenly Anaya's cheeks were lit up a crimson red. She smiled some before looking down and pressing her forehead to his chest. "Because... Its different... And I have a bit of a soft spot for words that I don't hear in everyday vocabulary..." she mumbled.

9. Characters in this post:
    On the inside, the turmoil in Anaya stopped completely. Her nervous trembling stopped and she was calm. Or at least she looked. She had felt his fingertips touching her chin and his breath on her face. She closed her eyes for a moment and then shivered some at his words. "Oh." was the only word she could manage. She was rendered speechless by this sudden act of affection.

10. Characters in this post:
    "I'd lift my hands to your face and kiss you back..." she whispered, suddenly feeling the need to kiss him. She longed for their lips to touch, the feel of his face against her's.

11. Characters in this post:
    And as said, Anaya's hands went up to Edge's face, her hands feeling the soft skin of the young man. She stood on the tips of her toes as she deepened the kiss for a mere moment before pulling away some to catch her breath. "T-told you." she whispered.

12. Characters in this post:
    He walked towards the Swords and Dojo fighting room. He opened the door and heard a startled intake of breath. "Hey is it ok if I stay here for a while?" He asked half heartedly. He didnt really care what they were doing. After he hurt T.K. like that he couldnt forgive himself. He walked in on something he wasnt expecting. It was Anaya, T.K.'s friend and some other person and they were kissing eachother. He just shook his head and sat down.

13. Characters in this post:
    Anaya began to freak out. She pulled away, but found herself lock in Edge's embrace. "Oh... Erm.." she said quietly, a bit more quieter then she meant. Her pink tinted cheeks were now a crimson.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Ah so you must be Anaya, T.K. told me so much about you. And you must be Edge. I saw the enlistments on the Staff Web Page of all the students."He said with a sigh. He really didnt care that they had a relationship. It was there choice that they're breaking the rules. Well he cant say anything about that. If he had the chance he would do the same thing with T.K. and he knew it. He sighed and sat down on the floor. He grabbed one of the wooden swords and just flailed it in the air clumsaly.

15. Characters in this post:
    At Edges voice Ikitasha got up and bowed. "I am Ikitasha Jurine. Pleased to meet you and Anaya." He said and he jsut flopped down on the floor and began to make a fake snow angel. Ikitasha was having fun with this. But he still had the thought on his mind about him hurting T.K. like that. He will never do so again. Even if it means that he will never see her again.

16. Characters in this post:
    Anaya stared at Ikitasha, somewhat dumbfounded. She looked up at Edge with a confused look on her face and then back at the kid. She figured she'd let Edge do the talking in this.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Well time to get serious"he said as he got up and started to wack the dummy. He was practicing the forms he had gotten from a book at the library. He needed to perfect all 35 forms of the book by next month. It would be brutal work but it would be worth it nontheless. He needed to do so for a swords compitition at his home town. Well his adopted parents town. He didnt do it for glory. He did it because he wanted to.

18. Characters in this post:
    Anaya watched Ikitasha for a moment before looking up at Edge. "We-well... I'm going to go..." she said quietly. She bowed some and then headed out the door, walking back into the pool room. She bent down to the water and then pulled herself in, begining to do laps. She did this for about 15 minutes before climbing out quickly, grabbing her towel. She then walked into the locker room before two minutes were up. She came back out, her hair tied back into a pony tail and her T-shirt and jeans. She sighed and stared at the rippling water for a moment before looking over at the dojo and swords fighting room.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Like wise Edge. Hey you want to spar?"he said as he stopped hitting the dummy. He tossed a wooden sword to Edge not waiting to hear his consent. He got into battle stance instantly. He raised his sword at Edge getting ready to attack. At the same time Hiaute unexpectadly ran through the door jumping at Ikitasha. Ikitasha dropped the sword and cought Hiaute. He was genually suprised. And in that moment his Cat ears went strait up and he didnt even notice them.

20. Characters in this post:
    "You ready Edge?"he said calmly as he stroked Hiaute's head. Ikitasha slowly got up and stared at Edge. Ikitasha was waiting for Edge to make the first move. He wasnt much of an offence kind of guy. But when it came to defence he was unbeatable. Ikitasha raised his hand in a motion that signaled Edge to come and attack.

21. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha blocks Edge's attack with some difficulty. Usually he was better than this. Ikitahsa has won many competitions in swordfighting and was one of the best fighters in this area. But usually he's been able to fight someone with ease and win quickly. But this time it is very different. He is more than a bit rusty with his skills.

(((Its ok Aki i havent been able to ether...)))

22. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha stared at Edge at the curiousness of his question."For 8 years starting next month" he said tilting his head a little bit to the left. He was shocked that Edge figured him out so fast. Ikitasha must have made it too obvious to let it show that he has more skilled then he's showing.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Sure. And just to let you know that i am going to be going harder on you as we go on. So you might need to be carefull." Ikitasha said with a glance at Edge's feet. For some reason he always looked at the person he is facing's feet. It's like the feet tell where the person is striking, where they are going, and how good they are at swordfighting from their stance.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Get yourself ready then!"Ikitasha said as he was still staring at Edge's feet. Ikitasha was waving his sword back in forth in a continuing, fluid motion. He saw a quick movement in Edge's feet. Like they he's going to attack from the right or left but the balance told him otherwise.

25. Characters in this post:
    He walked into the Dojo and Swords fighting room and he saw someone familiar. He saw his long lost friend Zach in the center of the room practicing on a dummy. Ikitasha walked back out of the room before Zach saw him and turned into a Lion quickly. He ran into the room and pounced on Zach. He was about to swat him but he rolled out of the way. Zach quickly turned into a Black wolf with deep penetrating blue eyes.

26. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha roared when Zach bit him softly on the neck and then released. As Zach released Ikitasha jumped on Zach and swatted him with his front paws claws seathed of course and then kicked him with his back feet and started to circle Zach once again.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Oh sorry about that Zach i should of warned you first..." he said as he rushed to put his clothes back on. He put his hand on his head trying to stop the pain that hurt him so. He sat down and pulled out his wooden sword that he just happened to have on him and un-focused he just flailed it around almost hitting Zach twice. He put it down and took a little nap so that he can recover from the near concusion that his friend and him idioticly did. But even though he was in serious pain it was easy for him to go to sleep. He welcomed the dark and withing seconds he was fast asleep. A few seconds later he snored.

28. Characters in this post:
    She went into the dojo room and saw Ikitashi laying on the floor taking a nap. She warped him to his room using her powers. She almost slightly missed the bed but he still landed in the bed. "So looks like you two had a good time huh?" she asked the other boy.

29. Characters in this post:
    Suddenly an evil thought went into her mind. You can take over the school, strike fear into anyone who sees with you..... Come on it won't hurt you.... Just fling that kid into the wall..... Come on you know you want to.... My hand controls this boy.... She flicked her hand and sent the boy flying into the wall. She flicked her hand to the side and he hit the other wall. She flicked her hand up and he hit the ceiling, she flicked her hand toward the floor and he hit the floor.

30. Characters in this post:
    Nora has been roaming around the school for some time know. Today, she wears her usual and uninteresting jeans that fit tightly around her legs. The jeans are noticeably worn out. Her white shirt with black graffiti art of a random face on it hangs loosely down from her shoulder. Nora nearly passes a door, but this chaotic sound of something hitting the wall rose her interest. She opens the door and slightly chuckles at the site.

A boy's body is comically being thrown around the room. Though Nora couldn't care less about the boy, she hollers, making sure she is heard, "Well, this is just sick!" She starts to walk towards the purple haired female and continues with a smirk, "Is this what you do for amusement around here?" Nora teasingly adds with a smile, "Oh I get it - this is your type of foreplay. Hey its cool if all that sadistic stuff gets your lady parts ready."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 31