Login to your account

The Coming Darkness 2

Finish your journey in this anime-themed roleplay.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, awesome holy crap moments, drama, fighting, life, magic, romance, school life, swag, yolo

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: IamEnzo

Created: 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Posts 511 to 540 of 665

1. Characters in this post:

stubborn xxxxx magical xxxxx tomboy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    For a while, Faye was still in that trace she was in. And the whispering, only grew louder as she was inside of it. In her minds eye, she was in a darkness. A complete void of nothing, as she floated in the air. Even there, her eyes were closed, while she listened to the whispering. She couldn't tell where it was coming from, but it sounded like someone was calling to her. Or anyone for that matter. In her trace, Faye made a face for the first time. She felt herself being tugged somewhere while in the trace. The whispering grew louder, till she finally felt a warmth around her. Slowly, her blue eyes opened up while inside of that void, and saw nothing in front of her face.

Until suddenly she saw another face, with glowing yellow orbs. Faye's own eyes widen, when she felt something grab at her throat. Starting awake, Faye's eyes snapped open back in the real world. Her heart raced, at that last image she saw. Shaking her head, she reached up to let out a sigh as she rubbed her forehead. "Well....at least now I don't feel flustered anymore." She muttered. Just as she was about to move, she felt something heavy on her lap. Frowning, she thought it was Voli, but when she looked down it wasn't. Instead, it was a dark skin female, with pale blonde hair. Her eyes were closed, and it looked like she was passed out. Faye's eyes widen at that, as she was trying to figure out how the HELL did she appear.

Before she could say anything or react, her eyes fluttered open. Faye froze at the sight of the eyes. With her looks, those water crystal blue orbs, seemed hypnotizing in a way. Staring up in a daze like fashion, as Faye was staring in her own wide eye appearance. The female let out a sleepy murmur, as the dark haired girl heard her say something in a sleepy voice. "I'm hungry....." Faye notice her staring up at her, and she jerked a bit, as her left eye started to twitch. Opening her mouth, she froze more when the girl slowly placed her hands on both sides of Faye's cheeks.

She frowned at what was going on. Till she realized the unknown girl was pulling Faye's face down while raising hers up. And was placing her lips over her open mouth. Just as the girl's lips touched Faye, did the young female finally snapped.

A loud ear piercing shriek would echo out from the machine parked out near the warehouse, one that would let anyone near by hear what happen.

Faye stumbled out from it, stumbling as she ran forward a bit. Twisting around, face a bright red, she placed her fists up in a fighting stance. "VOLI?! ENZO?! Get your asses out here!!!" She screamed out loudly. The dark skin female was still inside, but this time she had a silly litlte smile on her face, head hanging down from the seat, as she giggled at Faye's reaction. Her eyes closed, "You are just so adorable~" Faye's face reddened more, as she turned to yell over her shoulder. "GUYS!!!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ SPIRIT SHAMAN ]██▌█ ██

2. Characters in this post:
    Voli's eyes closed while he chuckled out of a half smile when Enzo asked about Faye. He slowly shook his head attempting to make the blush not as noticeable. His mouth curved downward to the side after he let out his amused laugh and after that his let shoulders fall. He wasn't sure how to answer it beucase he wasn't sure of his own feelings towards Faye. It was sudden and unexpected really... He did remember that back when he and Faye were in Sorcerers she was pretty clingy with him, but he always thought of it in a friendly way. Like it was something that came with her ecstatic personality. Just as he was about to answer he heard the girls in question yell from inside the safehouse. His eyes jumped and body teetered to the side reactively trying to see if he can get a quick look inside from the car window but it proved useless from the distance they were. His face fell to a frown at his worries of what may have happened inside. He opened the car door and swung himself out. "Enzo something's wrong with Faye. Come on." Already in stride, the dark haired male jogged back inside Juro's safehouse and looking back to where he remembered seeing Faye, the VTOL. Upon soon investigation he found that the Shaman wasn't alone inside the aircraft. Some other female, unknown to him was inside smiling towards Faye who was in a horrible fluster. Suspicious of what happened his eyebrow rose as he slowly crept up to Faye placing a helpful hand on her shoulder. "What happened? And who's that?"

3. Characters in this post:
    Kyoya twiddled with a pen between his fingers as he sat in his desk chair, within the comfort of his own office. It was much more grand than the others. He was a commander, and they received a lot of respect.

The pen stopped in his hands when Sasha muttered about her ex. He gave her the same cold look he gave everyone.
    "Don't scratch the floor." He commanded calmly. He set the pen down and stood up, walking around his desk to sit on the side facing the door.

"Calm down. Enzo's a threat to everyone else just as much as he is to us. He's a danger, along with the other Guardians. You did the right thing in leaving your position as Cloud." He kept his eyes on Sasha's form, though they traced her outline every time he paused in speech. A smile would come across his face. She was blind, so there was no way she could have known of his perverter staring.

"I would send you to spy on them, seeing as how he still believes in you. The amount of information you could gain would be put to good use. However, there's another task that requires your skill. There's some sort of underground fight pit hosted by members of the Brotherhood in Tokyo. It seems they can't shake off their savage behavior, so I need you to 'clean house'."

Enzo could see the effects of his teasing on Volitaire. He would act strange and hide his face often, like most people. He chuckled, but his own laughter was cut short when the two of them heard Faye's shout.
    "Something's wrong?" He echoed Volitaire's words. He too got out of the car and sprinted over to the VTOL. Inside, was an unknown female slumped over the seat, while Faye was nearly getting ready to explode from blushing. He sighed of relief. He had honestly thought Sasha had come to fight, and seeing as how the woman's hair was light-ish, it worried him at first. "W-who's that?!"

4. Characters in this post:
    Feeling a hand on her shoulder, Faye let out a slight squeak as she jumped away a bit. She blinked her eyes up at Voli, and seeing both him and Enzo staring at her then the girl, she felt her face redden even more. She scowled a bit, not wishing to tell what really happen. All in all, she found it pretty weird to end up being kissed by a girl for that matter. "I-I-I don't know! I was just in my trance, when suddenly I felt something tug at me. The next thing I knew, I woke up with her laying on my lap!!!"
    "Oooooh~ So YOUR the one who was peeking into the Gaze then. Thanks by the way~"

The blonde haired female had a singsong voice, one that sounded just like bells, as she also gave a pearl of giggles. She continued to stay in that position, eyes hooded a bit, as she stared upside down at the both of them. "I was trying to find my way out, but you have NO idea how hard it is to find a exit anymore now after what happened five years ago....." She blinked her eyes a few times, then they widen as she pointed at both of them. "NYA~!? It's you!!! I remember you~!" Rolling over, she fell off of the seat with a grunt, but was struggling forward.

It would also be where all three of them got a better look at her. As well as the skimpy outfit she wore, as she bounced off of the VTOL as she stumbled a bit as she exited it. Faye scowled more, face slightly red still, as the young woman stumbled forward a bit. A wide smile on her face, as she almost jumped with joy on her face. "Oh goodie~! I was hoping to find you sooner or later, and ask you what you did back then. But with all the chaos then, I didn't want to get involved in the least."

Faye scowled more, when she just giggled. "Who the hell are you?" She was a little snippy at the moment, due to being kissed by another girl. The dark skinned female stopped, blinking as she heard the question, and then clapped her hands together. "Oh, yeah, that's right. I'm Nami, Nami Hamilton. But your friend might have heard me go by another name back in the Gaze."
    "And that would be.....?"
    "Lilith~" A bright smile on her face, when she said it.

5. Characters in this post:
    The day was ending with a number of odd surprises. Whomever this girl was she was apparently from the Gaze but Voli had little to no recognition with who the female was. His eye's sank down to her with his lids falling down as if they were being dragged by his gaze. As he listened to the two go back and forth with each other he crossed his arms over his chest, realizing his shirt was still ripped open from the prank Faye had made before. This was a more than perfect time to have a bare chest. In front of some skimpily dressed female with a captivating body to boot, best thing was she was even more welcoming and joyous than Voli would feel comfortable with during a first impression. At the end of Faye and the other female's exchanged he learned of her name and what she was referred by; Lilith. A strange female indeed, but Voli could almost excuse it sense she wasn't even of this world. The male stepped forward to try and direct her attention off the wayward Faye. She looked to have had enough punishment, but introductions needed to be in order. "You're from the Gaze, Lilith? I'm sorry to say but I don't remember you at all... Unless you're speaking to Enzo. But just... What are you doing here anyway?" There was some slight aggravation in his voice, he wasn't too fond of types that were a bit too hyperactive, and also ones who just show up out of the blue knowing of what he's done in the past. He hoped for what her sudden presence was to be important.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Tche, bastard, I can do whatever I want," she replied, scoffing at his remarks. Kyoya was always like this, so unemotional but so, so fucking annoying.

However, his ideals fitted Sasha's well, and ever since he'd found her three or so years ago, Sasha had stuck with him. He seemed to be her best chance at defeating Enzo, after all.

"Clean house? I can do that," she murmured with a smirk.

7. Characters in this post:
    » » » » imaginative xxxxx » » » » sweet xxxxx » » » » witch''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Nami waved a hand at the dark haired male, as she continued to smile the whole time. "Just call me Nami~ I'm only called that way when I'm in my Soulless form." She giggled while raising a hand up to her lips. Faye just flinched a bit, slowly moving to hide behind Voli, as she was a bit wary around the female. Hell, she just didn't want to be kissed again. That memory made her blush hotly, as she didn't even try to look around him. Nami would tilt her head, a lazy look in her eyes, as she smiled over at them when he talked. "Ah~ So that's his name? Enzo~?" Her gaze went over to Enzo himself, and very easily seen, her sapphire blue orbs trailed up and down his body. It was clear, she was checking him out.

Leaning forward, she placed her hands behind her back as she moved forward. A certain part of her form moving, as she looked around Enzo. "Hmm~ I'm surprise your still kicking. I'm just as old, but I think I'm younger then you at least~" She giggled, and then her stomach growled loudly. Placing a hand there, she looked down as the smile was gone for a bit. "Hmm, guess I'm still hungry~"

Nami's gaze went over towards Voli, but the look Faye gave her, made her just trail off as she looked back at Enzo with a slight smile. "Maybe you'll do.....but you might need your energy more." She smirked a bit, but then reached up to place both of her hands on his face, then leaned forward as her eyes lowered a bit. "I'll just take a small bite then~"

Suddenly, Nami kissed Enzo. Her eyes slightly closed, as he would feel a slight tug, as some of his energy came out, but it was done quickly, as Nami moved back. Her tongue darting out to link against her pink lips. "Merci~"

╔══════════════════════╗
    S O U L L E S S
    ╚══════════════════════╝

8. Characters in this post:
    Enzo wasn't surprised when she called herself a Soulless. After Mind and Zero, he expected to see a lot more Gaze business in the near future. It seemed 'Nami' learned of his name. He started to feel nervous with her approaching. There was no telling what she'd do. Faye looked scared to death of her, and probably for a good reason. He wanted to find out.

Just as old as me? Does that mean she knows about the Gaze conflict? A drop of sweat went down his neck when she mentioned that she was hungry. Suddenly, his eyes shot open.

"You're a vampi-"
    He was cut off mid-sentence by an unexpected kiss. His face turned a boiling red as steam came out of his ears. When she released him, he stumbled back in a fit, and busted his ass on the ground.

"W-w-what the hell was that?!" He shouted, holding his hand up to cover his mouth. It felt more than a kiss. He felt weaker. Was a Soulless vampire possible?

9. Characters in this post:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "She did it again...." Faye muttered from behind Voli. Her eyes shrewd, while she blushed at the sight of Nami kissing Enzo. It was now clear, what the female did to the younger one, when they first met.

Nami gave a slight frown, staring down at him lazily, when she saw him fall back on his ass. She then reaches out, to take his hand, easily hauling him up with a slight smile. "Sorry about that. It seems I have a slight defect when I come into this realm out of the Gaze. I guess in a way to compare it...." She paused as she thought about it. Raising her hand up, she tapped at her chin, then snapped her fingers as she smiled more. "It would be like people that don't create enough iron in their system, so they need a transfusion or something to get it. For some reason, when I come out of the Gaze, I end up loosing energy I don't know HOW or why."

Raising her fingers up to her lips, she gave a winking motion to Enzo, as she giggled while smiling. "To fix that, I just need to borrow energy from some people to kick start my own to go back to normal. Usually, I just touch you, and I can get it that way. But I was really hungry, so I had to do it the fun way~"

Faye shuddered, when Nami giggled at that statement she made about kissing.

╔══════════════════════╗
    S O U L L E S S
    ╚══════════════════════╝

10. Characters in this post:
    Voli had blinked a few times trying to grasp at what he just saw. The girl kissed Enzo and from the physical touch she drew energy? Her methods were odd but he didn't take well to the fact she just took some of Enzo's energy. Feeling defensive of his friend he felt he needed it more than Nami did. He heard Faye silently mutter to herself about something but he didn't quite catch what that was. All he did was turn his head over his shoulder for a split second to take notice of her then turned back to Nami as she was explaining herself to Enzo. He was a bit peeved that he still didn't know what she wanted from any of us but decided to cross that bridge again when he got there. He narrowed his eyes and folded his lips at his uncertainty of Nami as he rejoined Enzo, brushing off his back of some dirt he managed to collect off the ground when he fell over. "Break anything?" He asked with some concern. He did fall pretty hard, it almost looked painful just to watch him. His arms folded back over his chest again as he finished dusting off Enzo's jacket for him. He turned his attention back to Nami. "Still doesn't explain why you're here, Nami. Did you just come to thank Enzo? If so, you gave him one hell of a thank you just now."

11. Characters in this post:
    Enzo managed a crooked smile at Volitaire's question. "Doesn't look that way." He replied back to him. His Storm guardian had brought the important question - which after the kiss, Enzo forgot to ask - back into the conversation. Nami's appearance was questionable, but from the looks of it, she wasn't there for harm.

"She could be here to help out, like Mind and Zero."
    Enzo mentioned, while looking at Volitaire. Help was always needed in a time like this.

His gaze returned to Nami.
    "If you're here to help, you can stay with us. Wandering out on your own is dangerous in Tokyo. Come on, we were just about to go home."

Enzo beckoned them over to his car, and just afterwards, he realized that his Audi didn't have enough space. Volitaire, Faye, Silver, him, and now Nami - He couldn't imagine pulling a clown car trick in a sports car. His eyes lowered in that realization.

12. Characters in this post:

Nami blinked at the question Voli asked her, then Enzo soon spoke up about helping them. That's when she let out a soft laugh, tilting her head to the side as she pushed some of her blonde strands away from her eyes. "Ah, helping. I'm afraid that's not actually why I'm here. Something seems to be causing a slight disturbance, that is resonating within the Gaze. So I came to see, what was going on in this realm~" She replied bluntly. Faye rolled her eyes, moving to follow Voli, when Enzo was leading the way to the car.

Nami would trail behind, her gaze wandering everywhere as she had a curious look on her face. But then she noticed the warehouse, and she was moving away from the tree. It was a strange happening, but it seemed that Nami wormed her way inside of the place, and was walking aimlessly, till she actually came to a room where two men were working at.

Tilting her head to the other side, the smiling, lazy female would stare at the two of them as she walked silently behind them. Nami wasn't able to tell what they were doing, but she couldn't help move towards the taller man, as she jumped up to place her chin on his shoulder to see what they were doing. "Ooooooh~ What's this~?" Nami had to cling to Argo's back, in order to look over his shoulder. At the same time, she had to press against his back in order to not slide down or off.

Meanwhile, Faye noticed the missing female and raised a brow over to the other two. "The big boobie lady is missing guys." She didn't know if they had noticed it or not, but she had to say it in case she was actually dangerous still or not.

╔══════════════════════╗
    S O U L L E S S
    ╚══════════════════════╝

13. Characters in this post:
    His head turned behind him when he heard Faye mention Nami's absence. He could've guessed that she may have teetered off somewhere out of childish curiosity at seeing herself in a new area she's unfamiliar with. Voli had shrugged his shoulders and kept walking, he hasn't yet warmed up to Nami's sudden appearance. Even more so now that she had said she wasn't here to help. "Well, if she doesn't want to come with us then there's nothing we can do for her really. But I do want to get her out of Juro and Argo's hair. Even Argo doesn't deserve her encroaching upon his space and Juro with his safehouse. He'd probably throw a fit seeing a new face here." He stopped for a moment, wanting to try and get her out of there due to the sudden thought of something in Juro's base blowing up like an episode of Dexter's Laboratory. He groaned before turning, his shoes scuffing over the asphalt tapping down hard onto the ground as he reentered the safehouse. He still couldn't help his impulses to turn back for someone even if he barely knew them. When he came back through the large door, he already saw that she was making haste to the two he predicted and was inspecting the hardware placed within. He gulped, a little nervous at what she may possibly do as some sort of "accident." He quickened in pace to the clueless girl.

14. Characters in this post:
    By the time morning came around, Silver had managed to find a place to stay, as well as some food to eat. She was enjoying herself, this being the first time she had actually been on her own in quite a few years. She decided to browse around the city, since her day was only just beginning, figuring she couldn't get into that much trouble by herself. All she had to do was play nice and normal. Easy. As she moved her way through the crowded streets, she held her things close, fearing someone might try to take them, which wouldn't end up well for anyone. She found herself in front of a little shop, filled with accessories and cute little trinkets, all of which looked to be hand made. This intrigued Silver, so she went in, and began looking at some of the things. She even tried on a pair of earrings... Or two. She was stuck. She shouldn't buy anything, but she still wanted to. She stood there as she stared at some of the jewelry, trying to decide what to do.

15. Characters in this post:
    He had been doing some paper work when there came a tapping on the door. Without looking up from his desk, continuing to write, he pressed the button and the electronic locks snapped out of place. "Come in." Felix said hearing the door open. Until the person was at his desk he continued to endorse his employee's cheques. It was perhaps one of the more tedious things he had to do as an employer. "Bi-weekly bull crap." He muttered, his hand cramped from the signatures. Finally, he looked up to see Dass before him a perplexed look on his face. "Mr. Tisdale, I am happy to see you. Please, have a seat." He glanced up at the clock on the wall and grinned, "Early again. Your punctuality is much appreciated. Anyway, we should probably get down to business should we not?" From a drawer next to his book case, he pulled out several stacks of papers. "Before I can have you set up for accommodations and employment, I will have to get you to sign these forms and contracts. I would highly recommend reading them over once or twice. They will go over important things such as confidentiality, criminal record checks, terms of employment..." Felix rambled on for a few minutes, going over the reasoning behind each contract.

Marcus smirked and draped a piece of Dora's hair behind her flushed ears. "You mean kissed." Though most would be fooled by her ruse, Marcus specialized in knowing a person's body language and mannerisms. A useful battle tactic that came in handy for his social life. Including scoring free drinks at the bar. He watched her cheeks flush a deeper red, and chuckled. "You're cute when you blush..."

16. Characters in this post:
    Surprisingly enough, Argo was not bothered that he had a woman on his back. He simply minimized his 'investigation' on his computer.
    "Eheh, hey now, this is top secret stuff, sweetheart." In truth, Argo had thought the woman was either the guardian, Silver, or the magician, Faye. He cared not to look back a little and see it was neither.

Juro had come out from another section of the warehouse to return to his. He caught Voli on his way there and got curious.
    "You haven't left yet?" He asked, arms crossed in a curious fashion.

17. Characters in this post:

Nami pouted more, pressing closer against Argo's back while she spoke in a voice to show she was a little down. "Awwww~ But it seems so interesting~" She then felt that something about this human was different. Even though he didn't have magic, she could feel that his energy was boundless and would snap back. She felt her stomach growl again, and licked her lips. She only had taken a little bit from both the girl and Enzo, so she was still hungry in a sense. A little bit more from this human, and she felt that she wouldn't be hungry for a long while.

"Heeeeeey~ Anyway I can get a bite to eat from you~?" Nami purred out, her crystal orbs lowering into a hooded stare. She shifted forward a bit more, almost slowly wrapping her dark skinned arms around his neck as she tilted her head to the side. Eyes hooded, as she moved to look in Argo in his face. "Pretty please~? I'll be a nice little girl for you if I can get a little snack~" Sometimes, hunger over ruled her usual bright personality, making her a different person intirelly. But she couldn't help it.

╔══════════════════════╗
    S O U L L E S S
    ╚══════════════════════╝

18. Characters in this post:
    She shifted her weight nervously on her feet, "Yes, I've cooked for other people. Not people I liked though, only my Uncle--he's family." She smiled softly as her heart pounded against her chest, "Thank you." She carefully picked up the plates and carried them into the dining room. Once she placed them and set the table, she returned to the kitchen. Adorra proceeded to remove her apron and placed it back on its hook before she turned to face him again, "Wine or whiskey?"

She picked up the dishes and pans she used previously, took them to the sink and rinsed them, and then placed them in the dishwasher. After that she started on the cheesecake as she preheated the oven, "You can start eating while I get this ready, if you'd like. I'll join you after I put it in."

19. Characters in this post:
    Had Argo not been aroused by the mystery female, he would have noticed it wasn't who he thought it was. He giggled idiotically when Nami asked for a 'bite'. "You'll have to ask Juro for food.." Argo thought she meant actual food, but seeing her face and intentions, his giggle trailed off. She wasn't anyone he knew, but he could never deny what was to come. A part of him thought he was hallucinating.

"It's all you can eat here..." He muttered in his dazed state as he drew closer to Nami's face on his own free will. Eyes closed, his lips made contact with Nami's, and began to get to work. That was when Juro walked in with Volitaire. "I haven't seen any girl here-" Juro froze. His hand still on the door handle as he witnessed Argo making out with the suspected runaway girl. His mouth was open, moreso that he let this mysterious person inside rather than the fact that they were making out. "Argo, what the HELL are you doing?!"

20. Characters in this post:

Nami's eyes were almost hypnotizing like, as her crystal orbs stared at Argo the whole time. When he muttered in a daze way, moving forward. She couldn't helpt let out a slight murmur of delight, when he ended up taking the ropes by pulling her face in closer to his. Once their lips contacted, did she jerk. The energy this one had!!!! A flush grew over her face, while her eyes were closed. It was almost like she was getting intoxicated off of this human's energy. And she only took a little of it at first! She couldn't help but take in more, but felt that he had plenty there, so she wasn't afraid that she would cause him much problem. Plus, the way he kissed her, was something that she never had happen before in her life!

The sound of another voice yelling out, caused her to finally finish. With a shiver, flowers would suddenly pop into the air all around them, as Nami broke the kiss. Almost purring, the female was plastered to the male's body as she clung to him. Eyes still closed, and face flushed, as she was completely full. More then she ever had been. Those flowers, seemed to float around in the air while she murmured in a sleepy tone. "Hmm~ So wonderful~" She gave a little tipsy giggle, clinging to Argo still as she finally found a source of energy she didn't have to worry about for once.

╔══════════════════════╗
    S O U L L E S S
    ╚══════════════════════╝

21. Characters in this post:
    Dass's heart skipped a beat when Felix mentioned the criminal records checks, though his body language didn't let it show. "Dammit. Surely they're goona find out about my house. Everything, me hacking the government database, the explosion and all the troops that came to find me. I'm fucked." He smiled and read the papers when Felix finished talking. They weren't simple, it took him a while to read all of them. Then he wrote his signature following the indications given in each of the contracts and forms and gave them back to Felix. "Ok. Worst part is now finished, shall we go on?" He said, still smiling. He couldn't wait to see his brand new laboratory.

22. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire kept a wide eyed frowned as he watched in total shock, utterly speechless at what he just saw. He was almost about to yell out like Juro just did but all Voli could muster is a hard pinch to the bridge of his nose with squinted eyes. He groaned, now knowing that this new chick is going to be another flustering thorn in everyone's side sooner or later. For the first time he felt upset to be wrong. Seeing Argo's full willingness to make out with this random female only made his opinion of him worsen. "Horny bastard.." He hissed under his breath. Seeing that this situation will only go further downhill if he decided to intrude he turned back around completely ignoring what he just saw and left it up to Argo and Juro. He wasn't in the mood to try and pry a bombshell back into his life.

23. Characters in this post:
    He smiled and sat down at the table. It was proper etiquette to allow the host or hostess to beginning eating first, despite how hungry he was. "Whiskey, of course." Marcus said turning around at the sound of dishes clacking, just in time to see Dora bent over putting the cheesecake in the oven. For someone with a petite, gymnast's figure, she sure did have a nice...set of hips on her. "You can't spell gentleman without man" Marcus chuckled and thought to himself, catching his own primal urges.

"You are an assertive one, aren't you?" Felix snickered reviewing the papers to make sure his new employee signed in the correct places. "Alright, let us get you set up."

After calling his personal pilot and a scenic helicopter ride over Tokyo, Felix and Dass had arrived at a newly finished research and development facility. Upon entering the building, the two were greeted by armed guards and several CCTV devices. "Here it is, Mr. Tisdale, your state of the art laboratory." He handed the new hire a keycard with his name on it. "This here will grant you complete access to all facilities within this building, including your accommodations." Just then a tall, aged and balding man rounded the corner. He was dressed much like Felix, but his outfit lacked the quality of his superior's. "This here is Mr. Joseph Skorupa. He is the site coordinator and of course, he will aid your every beck and call. Now if you will excuse me, I do have another meeting set up, Mr. Skorupa here will show you around and tell you more about the project in question."He gave Dass a firm handshake and headed back towards the landing pad.

"I do apologize," Joseph said in a strong Polish accent, "Mr. Tormod was never one for friendly farewells." He chuckled hoarsely and cleared his throat, "Here, let me give you a tour of the place."

The laboratory was segregated into three different sections. The left wing was a fairly large housing area complete with a spacious master bedroom, washroom with full bath and shower and living space. It all looked very regal with its pool tables, Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool and even a racket ball court. Down the hall from the living room was a dinning area that mimicked a five star restaurant in style, but only had one large table that could sit around twelve people. A personal staff of chefs were there to greet the new employee and offered to supply him with whatever food he saw fit to eat.

In the central part of the building was the actual laboratory. There Dass was introduced to a handful of scientists and technicians who, under his direction, would help achieve complete success of the 'project' in question. The area itself was filled with several hundred computers, all with different purposes, experimentation rooms, and of course chemical work stations. In the rear of the R&D facility was an office with 'DASS TISDALE; CHIEF EXECUTIVE R&D DEPARTMENT #068TO' written across the door in big bold letters. Compared to the rest of the building, the office was pretty standard.

Finally, in the right wing, there was a full lineup of doctors and nurses who accompanied the full functioning medical facility which dwarfed most public hospitals.

"And to think," Mr. Skorupa started, leading CEO Tisdale to the head office of the building, "There are sixty-seven more places like this in Tokyo alone." The middle-aged man smiled again as he sat opposite of Dass. It was quite apparent that he was a very cheerful man. "But, I suppose it's time to tell you about the project. Are you ready?"

24. Characters in this post:
    She sighed softly as she grabbed two of her crystal tumbler's from the cabinet and another bottle of whiskey from the cabinet. She giggled softly as she realized her hands were a bit too full for the bowl of salad, small salad bowls, and dressing. So, she summoned a floating tray. Placed everything on it, then took the tray in her hands, and carried it to the table.

Before she sat down, she carefully walked behind Marcus, "You seem a bit tense, you wouldn't mind if I fixed that for you. Do you?" She placed her small hands on his shoulders as she started to massage them, a soft light came from her hands as she painlessly healed his minor work injuries. "There, how's that?"

25. Characters in this post:
    When Nami pulled back from the kiss, Argo's face seen. He looked tired, as if he'd stay'd up for days, however, he still had a stupid grin on his face. It was as if Juro's voice went straight past him. "Damn right that was wonderful.." He muttered in response to Nami.

Seeing Voli leave probably meant he had found who he was looking for. Juro crossed his arms. Nami being a threat was no longer a possibility. She looked harmless, save for the fact that she drained people constantly. Juro walked over to his computer and locked it before turning to Nami and Argo with crossed arms.

"To be honest, I don't know how the Guardians keep finding people like you. I don't know who you are, but if the Guardians do, then you're free to stay, as long as you don't keep sexually harassing Argo. I need his brain."

26. Characters in this post:

Nami giggled, clinging to Argo still. When Juro made his way over, she just looked over at him with her lazy like gaze, as she giggled once more. "Don't worry about that~ After the meal I just got from him, it will be a long while before I need to feed again." She purred out. Slowly, she extracted herself from Argo's body, as she waved her hand out. Creating a chair suddenly for the male in question to sit in. It was one of those reclining office chairs. The good ones, that bosses usually sat in. The lifespan she placed on it, would last for a day. It was a good thing she came into the world after all. It was hard to find a person with this much energy.

And even though Argo looked tired, he was still grinning, so Nami knew she hit the jackpot. Yawning widely, she moved to hop up on the corner of the table. Making sure she wasn't near any of the devices or equipment as her blue eyes were open a bit more. She smiled more, as she tilted her head at both Juro and Argo. "By the way, can you tell me what year it is currently? Last time I was here, it was in America in California, during the big huge surfer craze they all had. It was pretty killer~"

Nami even through in a fake accent, as she giggled while brushing her blonde hair back while smiling the whole time.

Meanwhile, Faye had stayed back at the car. Already sitting in the back, as she had a bored look on her face. It was clear, she didn't want to be anywhere NEAR that female again.

╔══════════════════════╗
    S O U L L E S S
    ╚══════════════════════╝

27. Characters in this post:
    Voli had soon rejoined Faye and Enzo in the Audi. He was literally sick from what he just saw. He never took well to public displays of affection or seeing others engage in some form of suggestive interaction, especially when on business. His face strait and eyebrows slanted downward he opened back up the car door and swung himself back in side, relaxing his body upon the black polyester seating, trying to block out what he just saw. He just simply wanted to leave this woman behind.

28. Characters in this post:
    Dass enjoyed the helicopter ride and when Felix handed him the keycard he looked at it for a moment and pull it into his wallet. After Felix left he turned to Joseph. "Yeah, I've noticed." He said, friendly. "Of course, I can't wait to see it." Dass was astonished with all the luxury displayed in the left wing. "I could live here. Now I don't need to buy a house." He refused to eat anything, he wanted to see the rest of the complex, but he wrote down where the place was to come back there later. When they get to the central part he met the crew, he greeted them all in a formal way but on his inside he was feeling like a child with new toys and his eyes wandered around the room every now and then. It was filled with all sort of technical things and machines, plus experimentation rooms and chemical work stations. He wasn't very good at chemistry, somehow it ended up exploding everytime he mixed two or more substances. He liked his office, it was simple and clean. He was grateful there was a medical wing, he used to hurt himself. Dass sat down and smiled at Joseph, he liked the cheerful nature of the man. "Of course I am."

29. Characters in this post:
    The jewelry shop's counter clerk approached Silver with a smile and his hands together. He wore a fancy suit to compliment the expensive items. One could almost mistake him for a butler with the way they had to dress. "Anything strike your fancy?" He asked the woman in a calm manner.

Meanwhile, back inside of the warehouse, more questions rose in Juro's mind. The strange woman had asked about the date.
    "2018.." He could barely hold back his suspension. It could be heard in his voice. "Are you Soulless too?"

Enzo sat quietly inside of the Audi with Faye in the back. His eyes scanned the dashboard, yet his mind was hooked on the woman that had just 'drained' him. He wondered what it meant when Soulless were popping up everywhere. Perhaps he should take a trip to the Gaze, when the two differing time currents were at similar speeds. 3 Days in the Gaze meant an entire month in the living realm, last time.

He noticed something wrong with Volitaire. He looked annoyed about something. Definitely a different expression than before. He could only assume Nami did something outrageous, so he didn't want to ask.
    "Ready?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Jacen adjusted the blue tie of his business suit and walked towards Felix's door. They must be changing the shift...no goons in sight.He gripped the doorknob and turned it, becoming increasingly shocked. No access needed either? He must be in his office."
    Jacen gently pushed the door open and put on his cocky bastard voice.
    "Well well, were you expecting me? Hope I didn't keep you waiting."

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Posts 511 to 540 of 665