Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Diana followed, walking a little faster than usual to catch up before walking at her regular pace. "I went to school with a lot of preps where I used to live." She answered. Diana panted a little in between words from trying to catch up minutes before. "They tend to make really tight cliques... You can never get into them if you miss out on the first couple of weeks, unless you're from another country or they need to copy from you. It's nice to know there won't just be a bunch of preps here too." She continued though the last part was more her thinking out loud than really talking to Mr. Desher.
    (Good night! ^.^)

2. Characters in this post:
    Anaya face brightened at the metnion of sword play. "You can? I mean, sword fight?" she was very excited at the very mention of the word. She had needed some help working on fighting scenes, even with swords. She didn't do so well with fights at all, really. She then smiled at the kind gesture of playing the piano for me. She looked down and blushed a dusty rose before looking up, pushing hair from her eye with her fingertips. "T-that would be nice." she said shyly, again, using up all of her confidance.
    This guy was cool. She had to admit it. He was hard to resist, and so sweet! How could she avoid the temptation that would get them expelled? Ignoring him. And how would that work when we share a dorm? she thought bitterly, the thoughts in her head not making her small smile waver.
    She tapped her fingers on the notebook nervously. She couldn't ignore this guy. She then looked back down at the soft blue cover of her notebook, coming on with an idea. Her hands quivered in anticipation, wanting to reach for the pen on her nightstand until she stopped it. Stupid ideas. she thought angerly. Always coming at the wrong moments. Who said being a writer was easy?

(I'm going to bed now... I wrote A LOT! XD Hopw it was entertaining.)

3. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up at Edge as he walked to the pther side of the room and sit on his bed. She felt a bit hurt when he walked away, but her smile wavered. She fiddled with her wrists for a moment, messing with the charm bracelet. "Stupid rule." she whispered quietly under her breath. She leaned against her pillow and smiled a little at him nervously. This was going to drive her nuts. Did he like her or not? The turmoil inside made her heart beat as hard as an outraged ferret hitting itself against her ribcage. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, getting a little upset. She hated all of this confusion, did he like her or not?
    Slowly it hit her. She had just liked him about... what, half and hour ago? And she already liked him. Just the way he held himself as he walked, the air of confidence about him and his originality. There weren't many guys who stand out any more. Most of them just wanted to disappear in the crowd. She smiled a little at the thought, holding her notebook tighter to her chest. She made the thoughts go away, leaving a thread for her writing idea to grab later. She had to make them disappear, or she might say something awkward.

4. Characters in this post:
    A sign hangs on the door-

HELP NEEDED

3 people total are allowed to work here
    1. T.K.

5. Characters in this post:
    A sign hangs in the door-

HELP NEEDED

3 people are allowed to work here
    1. Tamani- guitar lessons and management

6. Characters in this post:
    "Kids and their trends, I'll never understand them." he said as he opened the door for Diana. "The only preps we have here so far are the student body president and her group. But she's pretty cool, her and my neice are pretty good friends, even thought she's not a prep." he muttered. "And then again, we're not normal, so whatever group you choose to hang out with, they'll be accepting of you." he said simply. He looked around and glanced down the fiction section. He swore he had heard T.K. here. But she couldn't be here... Wasn't she in Ms. Nakano's class? When he saw nothing he turned his attention back to Diana. "This is the library. You can check out books whenever you want, even if its in the middle of the night. There isn't always a librarian here, but if there is one, its probably a volenteer." he explained. He put his hands behind his back.

7. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up, her eyes wide. Her cheeks went a bright red. "T-T-th..." she stuttered a little bit more before finally getting it out. "The stupid dorm rule. Th-the." she stopped and frowned, getting frustrated with herself. She sighed and tryed again, with more confidance, her blush glowing. "I think... I fell in love with you, just in the past hour! Its... Its nuts... And then you, and then about that rule- the one about the relationships!" she had gotten up and began to pace, her weakness gone. She looked down and rubbed her face. She then looked back at him, her face twisted up in confusion. She felt embarrassed, but this guy wanted the truth. Her heart pounded in her chest, harder then ever.

8. Characters in this post:
    Anaya just stood there, frozen. She didn't even blink. Maybe her heart did slow down and stop. She caught her breath and smiled slightly. She felt dizzy ever so suddenly, so she quickly sat down on her bed, trying to ward away the dizziness.
    "Its nuts, isn't it. Just how fast it can strike?" she said quietly, looking into her lap. So, they loved each other. It just came pouring out, everything she was thinking. Why? It was like saying something without thinking about it. In fact, that's what she was doing. She couldn't think straight at the moment.

9. Characters in this post:
    Anaya felt her heart flutter and her cheeks grow warm. She opened her mouth to say something, but shut it. When she figured out what she wanted to say, her mind blanked out again. She smiled, laughing quietly. "I can't think of what to say..." she whispered.

(This is basically what that small drawing was... I'll scan it after going swimming. i was supposed to go with my sister about 3 a hours ago... XD)

10. Characters in this post:
    "I am in desperate need of a coffee, but if I try to get up, I'll get all dizzy and I might collaspe again." she said quietly. "We don't have to be in class today, so we can go explore, but I'll need some help getting around..." She smiled at him She had taken her medicine, and it had kept her up till now. She felt much better than when she was unconcious, and could probably walk around for a little with breaks or something. That's what she did when she really needed something.

11. Characters in this post:
    The wind whipped through Hugo's hair as he drove his black, sporty convertible onto the school's parking lot. He finally found an empty parking spot in the teachers' zone, and put the roof up. No sense in letting leaves and other debris into his car.

The guitar case in the passenger's seat was gingerly picked up and the strap was gingerly placed on Hugo's shoulder. The man and his bass guitar strolled up to the entrance to the school...earrings, rings and glasses shining in the morning sunshine. The former rock star was ready to take on the day.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Umm. The Coffee Shop?" she asked quietly, shrugging. He seemed so excited. She smiled a little more confidently, putting her elbows on her knees and resting her chin on her palms. She then began to get up, slowly standing. If they were going to get any where without the after-school crowd, they needed to get going now.

13. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.
    Time: After School (3:30)
    Temperature: summer breezy-

14. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.

15. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.

16. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.

17. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.

18. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.

19. Characters in this post:
    -The time has changed.

20. Characters in this post:
    T.K. walked in, hearing the bell chime behind her. She went into the back, going through a door that said Authorized Personel Only. She sighed and went to her locker, putting her bag into the hallow box, putting on her apron. She then checked ehr T-shirt, forgetting if it were appropiate for work. She smiled, nodding and slapping her theighs, yup, it was appropiate. She went outside and went behind the counter, greeting the manager and begining to take orders. She turned and worked the machines, making a frapichino for an old man who had ordered it. She put it onto the counter and got his money, putting it into the cash register. She liked working her, it was fun. And the music played over the speakers was good. She smiled and hummed with the music.

21. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and took his hand. She then looked down and slid back on her flats- she had taken them off before sitting on her bed. She then turned some and grabbed her bag, a notebook sized, army green messenger bag. When she was 13, she had embroadered a small pikachu in the corner of the front flap, it now an orange-ish color due to a juice spilling afterward. She smiled at the thought and then turned back to Edge, leaning on his arm for support.

22. Characters in this post:
    Seeing that it was the end of the school day, Hugo decided that a nice walk down to the local coffee shop was in order. He'd been wanting to check the neighborhood and this was the perfect excuse to get outside for a bit. Maybe he'd meet a new suitor or a new friend perhaps. After all, anything was possible here in this town.

23. Characters in this post:
    T.K. heard the bell ding again, and she smiled as she looked up. "Welcome to Alota Coffee Shop!" she looked back down and began restocking the pastry case. She was looking down long enough to find the button on her shirt that said, 'Alota Newbs? Ask me for help.' She cursed and took it off quickly, shoving it into her jeans pocket.

24. Characters in this post:
    As he entered the coffee shop, the ringing of the bell caught Hugo off-guard. It was unexpected, but reminded him of the quaint little cafes back in his native Europe. He smiled a bit at the thought. Then he heard a little voice come from behind the counter, greeting a customer that had just entered before him.

Glancing down at the wonderful looking pastries, he realized he had no idea which one he wanted, or even what kind of coffee sounded good. Hugo gently leaned over the display and spotted a young looking employee. "Ermmm...pardon me..." he questioned, trying to get their attention.

25. Characters in this post:
    T.K. looked up, all smiles. "Hold on, I'll be right with you in a moment." she requested, putting a bunch of scones into the case. She frowned as one crumpled and put it aside in a bag. She'd take it later. She then finished and brushed her hands off. "How can I help you?" she asked, taking her place at the register.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, um...ja..." Hugo replied with his deep, raspy voice. He hoped the young employee could understand him since he still had a bit of an accent from his homeland. "I just haff a quick question. I do not know what to order. Vhat vould you suggest?" He plucked his black leather wallet out of his back pocket, preparing to buy whatever the girl suggested.

27. Characters in this post:
    T.K. nodded, thinking for a moment. She bit her lip and then glanced at the menu and then back at him. "Bitter or sweet? Or both?" she asked, not wanting to have him order a sweet thing when he liked just plain coffee.

28. Characters in this post:
    Hugo's sweet tooth was calling to him, and he decided to give in to his craving. "Something sveet vill be fine." he uttered as he found the credit card he was looking for and placed it on the counter. Hugo gave the sweet-looking girl a little smile and pushed up his glasses that had been sliding down.

29. Characters in this post:
    T.K. took a blueberry icing covered scone and then put it on the counter, wrapping it in a bag. She then went to the frapichino machine, grinding up ice and then mixing in some caramel flavoring. She came back with a caramel frapchino. She ran the card through the machine and then handed it back. (I forgot if you need to sign for a credit card, so if you don't, ignore this part, and if you do, don't) "Please sign the tablet." she asked, pushing the new signing tablet the store was donated. After he signed it, she pushed the food towards him and smiled. "I hope you like it! Please come back again." she said cherrfully.
    She felt uncharacteristaclly happy. It was weird for her to be so cheerful. She ran a hand through her hair and then turned around, cleaning up a mess she had left behind moments ago.

30. Characters in this post:
    Hugo slipped the credit card back into its designated spot in his wallet, and shoved it back into his pants pocket as the girl nudged the coffee and scone towards him. "Zank you." he said and nodded as he picked up his purchases. He sauntered over to a small table near a window, put his items down and sat himself down. This was the perfect spot to people-watch and just generally observe the city.

A hint of a smile appeared on Hugo's face as he took the first few sips of this funny coffee creation. Caramel was just the think he needed. Satisfied with the drink, he moved onto the scone. Blueberries weren't his favorite berry, but this pastry was magnificent. Just the right amount of crumbliness, sweetness and moisture. He casually consumed the rest of his food and drink as he watched the people come and go...the cars drive back and forth. It was moments like these that brought true happiness to Hugo.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 811