Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 341

1. Characters in this post:
    Smiling, Levi ran his finger's through the bird's soft feathers. "I will admit that I will probably brush from now on whenever I see her, but I would be saddened if she were to leave. I would really enjoy getting to know her. To learn more about her and her kind. She seems to interesting, as do you. I hope you don't mind if I stick around and keep popping up from time to time to keep you two company. Besides, I need to make sure Aiden steers clear of you both. He's a power hungry bastard. He'd probably take advantage of Ember, and I won't let him do that. So, Tristan, you've nothing to fear. Ember can't scare me away that easily."

His head swung over his shoulders as he looked back at Aiden, John, and now this other student. Aiden sure was a popular one. Why was it that he always got the attention? He was (is) such an ass. Shrugging, he wandered away in hopes of finding something amuse him while he waited for dinner to arrive.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Marrying you?.." Mary questioned back. She was caught off guard by Jaden. her own deep brown eyes shimmered in the sunlight. Around the iris though was hints of red. Showing she would need to feed within the week. But it was not a priority. "I have considered it yes. What sort of woman would I be if I did not.. And if I were to marry, you are the only one I could even dream to share such a blessing with." Mary told him honestly. She had grown to live alone and work for herself. Even in a time when woman were supposed to be married by sixteen sometimes. But Mary just never did. She thought to question Jaden on why he would ask such a thing now, but maybe the answer was right in front of her.

As Jaden came up, she brushed a few stands of grass from his shoulders that had landed there. "But I don't know now since I will give you ugly children." Mary was simply joking, knowing Jaden did not mean it. They would probably be messed up any way. A blood craving human, vampire, angel.. Is there even a name for such a baby? The thought of a toddler with large fangs and black wings came to find. Forcing a giggle from Mary. She laced her fingers within his own, even wrapping her free arm around his upper arm. To the first year students, they would appear to be two students, which happened quite often with Mary.

[[ Gonna shimmy the rest of the post over here I guess-- Clicky ]]

3. Characters in this post:
    [[ Came from here-- Clicky ]]

"Maybe someday I will brave a plane. The idea of my feet being off the ground, it just can not be safe." Mary said to Jaden as they entered the courtyard to the school. "I used to live near the center of London, but I bet my home is long gone by now. Big Ben.. Ah! the clock. I have scene pictures in books. Someday..." There was always something holding Mary back about traveling with Jaden over the summer. He had invited her every year, but she always said no. It was a fear really.

"The move was unexpected. I returned to Hampshire, and found they were building houses on my land. About fifteen to be exact. They believe I died, so they sold the land to a new man who used the land to build." She did not seem as angry about it as one would believe. "I took them to court, and won, but ended up selling the property to the man anyway. Buying a home uptown. I'll have to show you it sometime." It was a bit of a story, but she summed it up for Jaden. She leaned in slightly just so Jaden could hear her. "And you are welcome to stay in my bed if you wish to escape for an or two evening."

"It was not all bad though. I had to buy a car to help with the move. Fun little thing, but I crash it twice already." Mary told him honestly.

4. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan sighs with relief, flying off the Levi's shoulder and morphing in mid-air. He was touched by the male's concern for Ember and his willingness to still be his companion despite the slight awkwardness that occurred earlier. Not only that, but he was going to help protect Ember from that asshole Aiden...*

"It is very reassuring to hear that you have an interest in getting to know Ember better and that you are willing to protect her from Aiden's misogynous ways. It will be nice for her to have a companion besides me for once, you know? She's really taken a liking to you..."

*He walked by Levi's side for a little bit longer before turning to go back to his and Ember's dorm room*

"She'd really appreciate if you brought dinner to her room since she's locked herself in her room until morning. You don't even really have to say anything to her..."

[[He is going here.]]

5. Characters in this post:
    John heard someone approach him and Aidan. he turned around and looked at a woman who had dark brown hair and was slightly taller than him. Some men might say that she was quite beautiful. He opened his mouth to answer but he then quickly closed it. She had asked Aidan what was going on, not him. After all Aidan had been here longer than him, he had just came rushing in as whatever happened happen. He looked from Aidan to the woman before he shrugged. He then looked at a strange looking bush which occupied his mind for the time being as he waited for Aidan to answer the woman. All he knew was that some kind of magic had happened in shape of a flaming vortex, possibly caused by a naked woman and her shapeshifting brother.

6. Characters in this post:
    Afon had arrived at the school and bit later than normal. Dropping his things into his room, deciding not to unpack right away. He was the Superhuman Aide that year, meaning he did not have to share a room any how. So there was no rush. Instead he walked the grounds, keeping to himself for the most part. Many of the Superhuman's did not seem to have shone up just yet. Then again they tended to have the smallest class. Afon being a case why. Genes were simply fading as the family lines got larger. So there were far lass than maybe on hundred years ago. Or at least that was Afon's reason behind it.

He decided to head towards the lake. For no real particular reason, but maybe it was to avoid some of the drama that seemed to be going on in the garden. He did not even want to know. Besides he had scene Aiden heading that way. He walked towards the Lake, eventually finding it. "Peter piper pick a patch of perfect peppers.." Afon was saying to himself over and over. He was practicing his English. Afon did not have the typical Russian accent due to his practice. Which made him easier to understand, and made him sound all around better to the Americans.

He could hear someone speaking from up in the trees, mentioning Latin and not being able to open something. "Hello?" Afon said to whoever it was. "Do you need any help?"

7. Characters in this post:
    Lexington quickly shoved the locket in his pocket. "Uh...No I just came here to think." He heard the accent and began speaking Russian to his new aquaintance. "Are you new too?", he said in fluent Russian. Lexington had been around since the Victorian time period searching and learned many languages on his quest. He smiled a bit hoping it'd comphort the boy instead of freaking him out because of the markings all over him.

He looked at the boy and thought, "Why don't you try songs in English, then you can sing to them and it'll be easier to remember.", he said in Russian once more. He looked at the boy and said, "I'm Lexington.", he said going back to English.

8. Characters in this post:
    A small smile came to his face hearing his native language. "Нет, я помощник Superhuman Общежитие в этом году, и были посещать эту школу в течение последних пяти лет. Это один из которых мой последний шестой. (No, I am the aide of the Superhuman Dorm this year, and have been attending this school for the past five years. This one being my final sixth.)" His Russian was completely pure, except for the couple of English words he needed to mix in to make his statement have some sense. When the mention of songs came up, it only brought another smile to his face.

"Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Tongue twisters are far more challenging, and it helps with pronouncing."
    He explained slightly. There was a certain childhood innocence about Afon that many picked up right away. He was like a child teaching himself a complex new language. Since everything about Russian and English were opposite it seemed. From the way they said words, to the breakdown in structure.

"I am Afon Tupolev." He said also switching back to English. "Coming here the think? What of?" Maybe Afon was being noisy, but it was not like Lexington had to answer him. Afon knew the boy was new to the school. Probably being in Fifth or sixth year. This was mainly because he was a new face, and Afon for the most part knew everyone in the school. Even if he had never spoken to them face to face.

9. Characters in this post:
    Lexington chuckled a bit he enjoyed the innocence of Afron, "I just needed some time to think about things, and be alone. I haven't really gotten along here very well, people don't exactly like someone that's cursed.", he said partly in russian partly in English. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets, "So what is it like here?", he said in English.

Lexington wanted things to be as easy as they could be so he could focus on his mission. He never really expected to have friends or anything but at least would like to be left alone. He ran a hand through his hair waiting for the response afraid of what he might hear.

10. Characters in this post:
    Afon laughed. He honestly laughed at the boy. Well, maybe not directly at him, but about the sitution. "You are just like every new student here at the school. Nervous about your surroundings since this is like a whole new world." He seemed to ignore the part about Lexington being cursed, since honestly to Afon, that did not matter. There were students here who had done worse than be cursed. Some he heard burned down their previous school. Most of the Superhuman's did something to discover their power. One Student who graduated could make objects float. He lost control in his old school, and killed his teacher. it was completely by accident of coarse.

"This school is a place where you can fit in. But only if you want to. There are students who complain they have no friends, but have yet to go out and speak to other students. Everyone is nervous on their first day." Afon said to the new boy. His innocence seemed to drop as he spoke, and maybe it was not what he wanted to hear, but it was how Afon viewed things. You can't say people don't like you when you haven't even gone out of your way to speak to other students.

11. Characters in this post:
    Lexington chuckled at himself a bit, "I suppose you're right, though I'm use to being chased out of villages, being people's 'discovery', or being viewed as a demon so I don't go expecting people to like me." He thought, "Though that might be flawed thinking I suppose." He looked at Afron, "and I didn't do something to get this curse, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." He looked back at the lake thinking of the day he got his newfound 'powers' and his shame.

He looked at Afron, "And what are your powers since you're a superhuman?", he chuckled, "Ability to make people feel stupid?" He was just teasing Afron he wasn't seriously insulting him.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Well I can't say some of the teachers wouldn't be interested in learning about you. They are teachers, but I swear some of them ask more questions than the students." He said with a basic shrug. "See? Wrong place at the wrong time. That doesn't make you a bad person in the least bit. Would you like me to introduce you to some people? Sometimes we just need a small push is all."

He laughed again. Catching the joke. Afon liked to tell people how it was. If they didn't like it, that was their opinion. But most seemed to like Afon for being so truthful. If you look fat in a dress, he would tell you. "Its nothing special really. My body regenerates at a very quick speed. I could jump out of the tree your sitting in, break every bone in my body, and I would be fine within minutes. I wont do it of coarse, because that would be foolish and it would hurt... a lot."

"Come on, let's go meet people!"

13. Characters in this post:
    "Any good in battle?", he asked and then rubbed his neck, "I don't know, maybe today wouldn't be good to meet people I mean I have to-", he saw Afron wasn't going to take no for an answer and sighed, "Alright fine let's go.", he jumped out of the tree and sensed something and kicked the snake from before out of the way before it hurt Afron, it wasn't even visable to Afron so it didn't seem likely Lexington saw it.

"Wouldn't want you to get bit, even if you regenerate it's still painful.", he shrugged and started walking. "You coming?"

14. Characters in this post:
    "Good in a fight? Most of the time no. I tend to get my ass kicked in sparing matches. But I keep getting up. There have even been a few times where two others would be in a fight, and I will stand in the way of a fist being thrown." Afon admitted. Maybe he was crazy, or maybe he liked the pain, but either way it at least stopped someone else from getting seriously injured. Especially when it didn't effect Afon much. He did not even mention how he knew martial arts, and that normally was the only thing he had in the sparring match.

"Let's head to the garden. A lot of students normally head that way first." Afon suggested, even thought he really did not give poor Lexington a choice in the matter. He looked at his markings for a short second before looking away. Knowing staring at the man would be rude.

He hadn't even noticed the snake creeping towards him, and if it wasn't for Lex kicking it, Afon would have been in pain for hours. There was nothing like poison on the body. It did not do much physically, but some poison's still broke down his insides, only to just repair and break down again. Over and over. It was a horrible painful process he ad to go threw in his second year. Afon decided it would be a good idea to drink something during science class. It looked liked water after all... Yes, it was a stupid idea.

"Whoa, thanks for that." Afon said looking back before catching up to Lex.

[[ The rest of those post is going over here-- Clicky ]]

15. Characters in this post:
    [[ Almost died from a snake bite over here-- Clicky ]]

Upon arriving at the garden, Afon noticed right away how hot everything was, and even how the ground seemed to be burned. "well, something happened." He commented. Looking around, there were many students and a couple of teachers. Most of the faces he could recognize, but some were new. "This is the garden obviously. A popular meeting place for a lot of students. Some classes even tend to be help out here. Especially Herbology, since there is a herb garden right over there. Nothing poisonous." Afon assured Lexington.

"I wonder what happened here.."
    Afon asked himself, walking a bit deeper into the garden.

16. Characters in this post:
    Lexington leaned down taking some dirt in the burnt part and looked at it working it with two of his fingers, "It was recent whatever it was." He saw kids staring, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He looked around, "It is beautiful though, I've always been fond of gardens." He looked at the students, "Seems a lot of people are coupling up here, though I wouldn't know what that is like, I haven't really been with anyone, the physical deformities don't help that."

He chuckled at his own dismay, "But its fine, if a girl is going to judge my markings most likely it wouldn't work out anyway right?" He sighed looking at his reflection in a fountain he didn't even know if he was attractive WITHOUT the marks let alone with them. "So what are we going to do here, or are you just leaving me on my own expecting me to talk to people?"

17. Characters in this post:
    Pausing briefly at the stone arch leading to the garden, a boy with shocking white hair and a deep tan glanced around. Well, at least his new territory would be pretty. Narrowing his odd eyes thoughtfully, Lapis sauntered into the garden.

There were small groups of people all over the place, especially near a burnt looking patch of ground. Wrinkling his nose, Lapis headed in the opposite direction with a flick of his tails. What to do.... He could start getting to know people, he could chase squirrels, or maybe explore the rest of the school. Or he could take a nap. It was still warm and sunny out after all.

Decision made, Lapis headed towards a sunny patch under an elm tree. There were fountains near by, and a patch of red and pink flowers behind them. Dropping down under the tree, the white-haired boy lounged against it, looking for all the world like a cat lounging on a silk cushion.

18. Characters in this post:
    Ryota grumbled, after all he had a headache but could still hear all the commotion going on around him, he rubbed his face once more before he saw Mary and started to walk towards her, his eyebrow raising when he saqw who she was with, causing him to smile, he made his way over to them. "My ears must be burning cause i could have sowrn someone was talking about me." he said in his normal serious way, but then again they probably didn't even know that it was him, Ryota the rabbit demon, in his human form. It was always good to see some fellow teachers, even when he had a hangover that was so bad that he he would have rather stayed in bed, but not all things are possible when they had to do the whole feast thing that night and introduce themselves to everyone.
    One thing was for sure was that Jaden was his best friend, the way that they were, was just prefect, not only that Ryota had his thoughts about the time that they had actually got drunk together, who knew what had happen at that time. ONe thing was for sure, they both appearently had fun, there may have been pictures but those were either lost or forgotten about at that time. "Jaden.....what are you trying to talk the poor girl into now?" he said seriously, if you didn't know him then you wouldn't have know that he was joking, hopefully Mary wouldn't have taken it the wrong way.

(lol i was being nosy lol it is hard to keep up with everything in here @.@ so many places to go and read at.......)

19. Characters in this post:
    Mai paid little attention to where she was going since she knew her way around the dorm so well. She gave up on trying to remember what she had forgotten figuring she’d eventually remember. By the time she actually started to pay attention to her surroundings it was too late. She ran straight into red haired boy. She quickly jumped back and was about to yell at the guy for being in her way until she realized it was Mason. He was a year or two ahead of her and she didn’t actually know him that well. “Sorry about that. Are you ok? You’re name is Mason, right?” As she spoke she got a little distracted from noise coming from a room down the hall.

20. Characters in this post:
    His mind had drifted to random thoughts on how the school year was going to be like. Hopefully he had some good classes, and enough time to focus on everything. His parents wanted only top marks from him, and they wanted him to learn how to get a hold of his shifting abilities. He wasn't able to always shift properly, sometimes forgetting a minor detail about his form. Wasn't his fault he'd never actually seen one. Descriptions can only get you so far. Even so, he was scolded for making those errors.

His ears registered someone dangerously close and eyes wide, he was too late to get out of the way. With a small grunt, he felt someone collide with him. They would've felt as if they'd crashed into a brick building, with how solid he was. Gaining a concerned expression, his eyes locked onto the source of the voice, though not really seeing. It just made people more at ease when they thought the other could see them. Otherwise they ask too many questions.

"I'm fine.. did you get hurt? It was my fault, should have paid more attention to my surroundings."
    He commented, offering a small smile in apology. "Right. And what is yours? Your voice sounds familiar.." he couldn't quite pinpoint it, but he knew she was a younger student. Not new, but.. not really someone he knew either.

21. Characters in this post:
    [[Jaden came from here with Mary.]]

Smiling a bit as she paraded him around the courtyard, the male decided it was time he speak. He could see that some things were ailing her and he wanted to the woman at his side to know that he was there for her, but before he could console and praise her (on her driving), he was caught offguard by a handsome man.

"Poor... girl? Oh! You mean Mary? She's not poor and she's certainly a woman, I would know this without a doubt." Winking, he leaned in to kiss Ryota on the cheek. "I can smell the leftover remains of alcohol on your fur. What did I tell you about partying without me?" He crossed his arms over his chest before he playfully nudged the bunny-boy.

"The students this year look promising. I've already been blackmailed by one. It was quite terrifying. He saw Mary and I sucking face in the church. Thank God, He approached prior to that little incident. But, nonetheless, I suppose I should grow accustomed to this relationship and its ways of displaying affection. I think it would do us some good to get ahead of the times some. We seem to be living in the past far too often." He flashed Mary a smirk before his attention flipped back over to Ryota. "So how was your summer, Ryota?"

22. Characters in this post:
    Shaking his head, Aiden turned back to John. "So where were we?" Ignoring the woman, Aiden slid his hands into his pocket and continued to walk forward. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry. I wonder if the dining hall has any food left out? Would you mind accompanying me?" Not waiting for an answer, Aiden wandered off toward the castle-like academy. He had one thing in mind - food. It was a little past noon and, due to the commotion of the morning, he had forgotten to munch on a quick lunch.

[[Character is heading here.]]

23. Characters in this post:
    [[Came from here.]]

As the doors brushed open, Aiden's attention immediately jumped to the silver-eyed woman sitting alone. Putting his charming face on, he swept up beside her and took her hands into his own. Cooing some, Aiden nudged Nerine's neck before he realized a few underclassmen were gawking at his bizarre affectionate ways.

Coughing, he rose to glare at the kiddies. When they went back to eating, the blonde turned his attention back to Nerine. "It's been a while, Sage." Ever since the beginning of her arrival, Aiden had taken a liking to the woman. There was just something about her that was alluring and it drove Aiden wild. Compared to the other girls, Aiden actually gave a damn about what Nerine thought. But it wasn't that big of a concern.

24. Characters in this post:
    Nerine had put her food down to take a sip of soda before her hands were captured. Gaining a look of annoyance at being deprived of her drink, she realized just who the person was as soon as she glanced to see the source of the cooing and nudged back with her shoulder playfully. She smiled, almost looking amused at Aidens cough and glare at the students. "Nice composure. I think you managed to both confuse, and frighten the underclassmen." She teased, inclining her head in a hello as she looked up at him. "It Has been a while." He was one of the few people who called her Sage instead of her first name, and she didn't mind it. They'd known each other since she had come to the academy. One of the reasons why they were still close was that she shot down any advances he'd made to her right off the bat, which seemed surprising to the fire lover. As if he'd always been used to girls falling for his charms and wasn't used to being shot down.

It wasn't like she was immune, she just knew it wouldn't be a wise choice. That didn't mean they couldn't hang out though. The guy needed a girl who didn't hate him, or wanted to jump his bones. "What have you been up to?" She tugged him down and took a whiff of him, raising an eyebrow. "Did you by any chance drink last night?" She asked, her tone stern but her eyes playful as she let go of him. It was faint, but he still smelled a little of alcohol.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Ryota!" Mary said with great excitement. Even though the two definitely had their differences.. Ryota did not like blood suckers. Which was why Mary did not greet him in the same manner as Jaden. It was for Ryota's comfort, and maybe Mary's. He did smell just delicious. She truly enjoyed the company of Ryota. He was the definition of a party animal. Which his type were always a please to be around. Even to the far more serene Mary.

The group of teachers did party more often than they would admit. Mostly it was Ryota and Jaden. But Mary had tagged along when a couple of the other teachers had gone out to uptown. "A hangover on the first day? Would you like anything to help you with that dear?" Mary asked sincerely. Unsure if the school nurse had set up her office just yet. Mary always had certain mixtures on hand.. or in her room. Which she would run up and grab while the men conversed. A hint of pink flashed across her cheeks as Jaden mentioned the student and church.

"I-uh think i'll go get that think for Ryota. Be right back."
    Mary said to the two men. Not wanting to re-live the scene that had unfolded just moments ago. She gave Jaden a quick kiss on the cheek before trotting off.

[[ Making one post in the Alchemist dorm, then coming right back!- Clicky ]]

26. Characters in this post:
    [[ Came from here for a quick second-- Clicky ]]

Mary came into the alchemist dorm. Realizing quickly how quiet it was. She had gone threw and put names up on the doors for all the students. Making it easier for everyone to find their way. The symbol of the swan was everywhere in the hallways, paintings, and even on each door next to the number. There was a small elevator at the end of the dorm to help getting up to high levels. It was mechanical of coarse, compared to other dorms. Which only meant it broke quiet often. It at least gave the students something to do. She introduced herself to a couple of the students who were just arriving before hitting the elevator button and entering with a couple of students. Going up to her floor.

Her floor was shared with her Aide. It was a short hallway with two doors. One that lead to her room, and the other to Aiden's. She walked over to her door and opened it. Revealing her room. It had light woods, and many boxes sitting around it. There was a bed, a desk, a door to the bathroom, and even a small kitchen with a mini refrigerator. Something that could be scene as a luxury, but with three full classes, during final and mid exams, Mary rarely left her dorm. So... many.. tests to correct.

She walked over to a shelf, pulling a small bottle from it and look underneath to check the date. It was fine of coarse, but it was better safe than sorry. She flipped around to leave to head back down into the court yard.

27. Characters in this post:
    "None of my ideas I claim to be good. They are simply practice... Maybe one of these days I will have a good idea." Afon said with a bit of a laugh towards Lex. Looking to the burnt grass. He did not seem to show much worry in it. Although any of the earth elementals were sure to be out very soon. They perfected the garden to be in a certain order. It was amazing. In Boston the trees would just about loose all of their leaves, but the garden would still be beautiful and lushes. At least until it snowed.

"Most likely not to be honest. But if a first year comes up asking questions, try not to take it personality. They are very curious. Most of them have never been around other creatures." He noticed a familiar face come out from the bushes and head straight for a sunny patch under an Elm tree. It was Lapis, another member of the Shapeshifter House. "Hey Lapis!" Afon said just loud enough to get the cat's attention, but not enough to startle him. Once the cat noticed the superhuman, Afon waved him over, starting to walk half way to meet him.

28. Characters in this post:
    "I do my best. I need to keep the rookies thinking I'm still the hottest student around here. According to me, I am."

As her nose moved in to smell his liquor-endorsed scent, Aiden smiled. It wasn't his fault there was a party happening at the night club the evening prior to he move-in day and welcome day. Soaking up the alcohol as if it were candy was how Aiden rolled. He enjoyed his parties almost as much as Ryota and Jaden did. Although, he didn't want to admit it, those two, somehow, managed to out-party him.

"Drink. As in, get wasted? Pfffft, please. I was drunk as fuck." Resting his head on Neline's shoulder, the blonde peered out at the students that were in the area. They didn't look the least be promising. It seemed like fewer students these days had the qualities needed to be a successful magic wielder. It was a crying shame, but there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

"Good thing you weren't around last night, I ended up waking up in your bed. I still don't understand how I managed to get into your room. But yeah, it would have been hot... if you were there."

29. Characters in this post:
    "Hm, I don't know, I've seen hotter ones around. You just choose to ignore them." She teased, offering him a bite of her sandwich.

Nerine shook her head with a small laugh before patting his head, taking a sip of her drink. "I was putting it nicely. I'm very surprised you managed to get up and not have a pounding headache. Unless by now you've built an immunity to such things. In which case, teach me." She wasn't one to go wild and party every other night, but on occassions, she did like to have fun. Unfortunately the morning after wasn't worth the headache. It made her a lot less prone to get drunk considering she hated feeling like something ran her over.

Listening to his last statement, she almost frowned. "Well that would explain why the bed wasn't made. I had to change the sheets since they smelled. But as for it getting hot, I'm sorry I missed it." It was a light joke as she thought about what shed done the night before. Rather boring really, compared to Aidens night. She had spent the night at a friends house since she would have gotten to her room too late. Good thing too. "Hungry?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Lexington chuckled then looked at his watch, "Well my bags should be coming to the dorm I think I had better go get them at the Shapeshifter Dorm.", he smiled, "We shall have to hang out against sometime. And I won't take it personally.", he waved letting him go see Lapis and went to get his bags.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 341