Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Dinning Hall

OMNOMNOMNOM~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 69

1. Characters in this post:
    Entering the dining hall, silver eyes looked around to see if anyone she knew was there. Of course, there weren't any immediate people. She almost sighed, growing slightly bored but hunger overriding the former emotion. Nerine made her way to the food, grabbing what she wanted before paying. Once done, she made her way to one of the tables near the windows. Her bracelet making small tinkling noises as she moved her arm from all the charms on it, she started on her sandwich. The short haired girl smiled lightly at some of the students.

(( Character came from here. ))

2. Characters in this post:
    [[Came from here.]]

As the doors brushed open, Aiden's attention immediately jumped to the silver-eyed woman sitting alone. Putting his charming face on, he swept up beside her and took her hands into his own. Cooing some, Aiden nudged Nerine's neck before he realized a few underclassmen were gawking at his bizarre affectionate ways.

Coughing, he rose to glare at the kiddies. When they went back to eating, the blonde turned his attention back to Nerine. "It's been a while, Sage." Ever since the beginning of her arrival, Aiden had taken a liking to the woman. There was just something about her that was alluring and it drove Aiden wild. Compared to the other girls, Aiden actually gave a damn about what Nerine thought. But it wasn't that big of a concern.

3. Characters in this post:
    Nerine had put her food down to take a sip of soda before her hands were captured. Gaining a look of annoyance at being deprived of her drink, she realized just who the person was as soon as she glanced to see the source of the cooing and nudged back with her shoulder playfully. She smiled, almost looking amused at Aidens cough and glare at the students. "Nice composure. I think you managed to both confuse, and frighten the underclassmen." She teased, inclining her head in a hello as she looked up at him. "It Has been a while." He was one of the few people who called her Sage instead of her first name, and she didn't mind it. They'd known each other since she had come to the academy. One of the reasons why they were still close was that she shot down any advances he'd made to her right off the bat, which seemed surprising to the fire lover. As if he'd always been used to girls falling for his charms and wasn't used to being shot down.

It wasn't like she was immune, she just knew it wouldn't be a wise choice. That didn't mean they couldn't hang out though. The guy needed a girl who didn't hate him, or wanted to jump his bones. "What have you been up to?" She tugged him down and took a whiff of him, raising an eyebrow. "Did you by any chance drink last night?" She asked, her tone stern but her eyes playful as she let go of him. It was faint, but he still smelled a little of alcohol.

4. Characters in this post:
    "I do my best. I need to keep the rookies thinking I'm still the hottest student around here. According to me, I am."

As her nose moved in to smell his liquor-endorsed scent, Aiden smiled. It wasn't his fault there was a party happening at the night club the evening prior to he move-in day and welcome day. Soaking up the alcohol as if it were candy was how Aiden rolled. He enjoyed his parties almost as much as Ryota and Jaden did. Although, he didn't want to admit it, those two, somehow, managed to out-party him.

"Drink. As in, get wasted? Pfffft, please. I was drunk as fuck." Resting his head on Neline's shoulder, the blonde peered out at the students that were in the area. They didn't look the least be promising. It seemed like fewer students these days had the qualities needed to be a successful magic wielder. It was a crying shame, but there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

"Good thing you weren't around last night, I ended up waking up in your bed. I still don't understand how I managed to get into your room. But yeah, it would have been hot... if you were there."

5. Characters in this post:
    "Hm, I don't know, I've seen hotter ones around. You just choose to ignore them." She teased, offering him a bite of her sandwich.

Nerine shook her head with a small laugh before patting his head, taking a sip of her drink. "I was putting it nicely. I'm very surprised you managed to get up and not have a pounding headache. Unless by now you've built an immunity to such things. In which case, teach me." She wasn't one to go wild and party every other night, but on occassions, she did like to have fun. Unfortunately the morning after wasn't worth the headache. It made her a lot less prone to get drunk considering she hated feeling like something ran her over.

Listening to his last statement, she almost frowned. "Well that would explain why the bed wasn't made. I had to change the sheets since they smelled. But as for it getting hot, I'm sorry I missed it." It was a light joke as she thought about what shed done the night before. Rather boring really, compared to Aidens night. She had spent the night at a friends house since she would have gotten to her room too late. Good thing too. "Hungry?"

6. Characters in this post:
    [[Character came from here ]]

John walked into the Dining Room and looked around. He was slightly disappointed as he had thought it would be more like the Great Hall in J.K Rowling's stories about Harry Potter. It looked like any other Dining Room from school. He noticed that Aiden walked over to a woman sat by one of the tables. He went over in his mind if he should or shouldn't walk over there. The two of them seemed to know each other well, as Aiden nudges her at the neck. 'That's odd,' John thought. He hadn't expected Aiden, who he had taken for a player, to show such affection for someone. Perhaps he had been wrong.

A low grumble in Jonh's stomach reminded him that he hadn't gotten any lunch today. He looked around the room unsure where to go and if it would cost him anything. He walked over to Aiden and the other woman with the intent to asking that. "Excuse me but does it cost anything? To eat here?" he asked when there was a pause in their conversation. "I'm John by the way," he then added.

7. Characters in this post:
    A chuckle pursed his lips. "Of course the food is free, John. It might not look that great right now, but that's because most of the cooks are preparing tonight's meal. After tonight, you'll notice that our food is better than anything you've ever seen on TV." Turning to Nerine, he realized an introduction was in order. "Nerine Pierce, meet John Jones. John is new to the school, a magician student. Nerine is an alchemist, like me. She's a fifth year. John's a newbie first year." Winking, he took a bite of Nerine's sandwich before he rose to enjoy John in getting some lunch.

"They have everything. If you ever have a special request, you can write it on that board over there and they will make it for you and everyone else. It's really neat." Picking up a plate, he handed one to John and then picked another up for himself. Tucking the silverware into his back pocket, he moved down the buffet line until he stood before the Chinese-style boneless spare ribs. Plopping a few onto his plate, he continued to weave down the line until his plate was filled with fruit, meat, and a sugar bun. "If you don't know what anything is, just try it out. If you don't like it, toss it in the trash receptacle below it. Nothing is really wasted. All the food thrown out goes to the mythical creatures."

Coaxing John to follow him back over to where Nerine sat, he took his original seat back. "Oh, to answer you question, I would love to teach you. But if I teach you how to endure your liquor, you'll have to entertain me at night with something that will please us both," winking, Aiden leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her cheek before he turned his full attention to the mouth watering food before him. "Thank you for the food," he said before he dug in.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Alright, thanks," John replied. Then Aiden introduced him to the woman. John gave her a nod and grunted. He noticed that Aiden stole a bit from Nerine's sandwich. He gave the couple a small smile before taking the plate Aiden handed to him.

He then followed Aiden up to the buffet and looked with interest on the different dishes. He then looked up at Aiden as he spoke and grunted in response. He cast look at the board before looking back at the dishes in front of him. He did not recognize some of them. As he walked down the line he loaded his plate with some pork cutlets, salad and bread which he saw. He heard Aiden telling him to test out things he didn't recognize and if he didn't like it he could put it in the trash. However John decided to play it safe and just take thing he knew was good. As he reached the end of the counter he filled his glass with soda and then followed Aiden back to the table. He sat down and gave a nod to Nerine before he begun eating.

He only paid hal interest to her an Aiden's conversation but he got a feeling Aiden liked the girl but she didn't respond to his attempts at getting her. John had difficult seeing himself in that situation.

9. Characters in this post:
    Seeing the new boy, she smiled lightly as Aiden introduced them to each other. She would have done it herself but he beat her to the punch. Since it was only one person though, it was much easier. "Hello there, John. It's nice to see a new face once in a while. As for him being a newbie, it's fine. I need Someone to replace you when you leave." It would really be boring without the guy there causing mischief and drama around the school.

She gave a small three fingered wave at them once they went to get their own food. For now, she was content with her sandwich, brownie, and some fruit. If she was still hungry after eating, she'd simply get up and get more food. Once the men came back from getting their lunch she looked to see what they got and smiled at Aidens words. "Oh, that's not very fair. For all I know, you could take advantage of a defenseless woman. Oh wait, you probably have already. And there's a couple things that come to mind fitting that category. So, maybe it could be arranged." She would have retorted with something else, but there was another person there that she didn't know. Thus she tended to back down and be more subtle around new people. At least until she knew they wouldn't misinterpret anything.

She let them eat as she also resumed to finish her food. "So, where are you from, John?" she asked curiously.

10. Characters in this post:
    (Came from Shapeshifter Dorm)

Lexington walked into the dining hall and noticed people at tables staring at him but remembered Afron's words and decided to try and ignore it. He walked to the dinner line and got mostly fruit and meat, anything to keep his body in perfect condition. He was walking and a guy tried to bump him with his shoulder but when he did, due to Lexington's increased body structure, the guy spun off of him and nailed his head into a wall. Lexington looked at him, "You okay?". The guy said something along the lines of 'freak'.

Lexington sighed, "You'd think we'd all be considered freaks." He walked around trying to find a table where the people didn't look like they'd run away if he sat down. Lexington shook his head and sat down by a girl and two boys, well not beside but not a long ways from. He looked at his food playing with it a bit occasionally eating as he pulled out a small black book and began writing in it as he ate. He looked at the empty seats around him and shook his head and thought, "Better off alone anyway I suppose, though I guess company would be nice at times."

11. Characters in this post:
    John indulged himself in his lunch. The pork cutlets was very tasty. His mother used to do fantastic pork cutlets. It did remind him a bit of her which made him sad. He wished his parents had still lived. His brother Mark knew he loved that dish and he had tried to cook it once. It didn't taste good and he hadn't tried making it again. Then Nerine asked him from where he was. He looked up from his plate and swallowed before answering her question.
    "I'm from Mansfield, Ohio. You?"

He then noticed a emo-looking guy siting down by the table. John glanced over at the guy and felt sorry for him as he had several scars running over his face. He wondered what had happened with the guy but didn't ask as it might be a touchy subject. His gaze then returned back to Nerine.

12. Characters in this post:
    His eyes met with John's for a second, but the guy didn't seem to stare. Obviously John had noticed the markings but he didn't point or whisper which Lexington appreaciated. Lexington was writing and thought to himself, "At least some people are polite." Lexington used his tounge to fiddle with his lip ring and he thought to himself, "I suppose my attire doesn't help how people avoid me but I like dressing this way so why should I care?"

Lexington looked around at the students using their powers, most of Lexington's powers were completley battle based, but he would rather avoid a fight. He noticed that John's group seemed to be talking about where they were from, this made Lexington think about how he had know idea where he was from, after he became cursed he had lost all memories that happened before that day and had no idea where he was actually from.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Excuse me," Aiden said rising from his seat. Walking over toward Lexington, the blonde haired young adult took a seat beside the male. Smiling, he pushed his shades into his hair so his yellow-green eyes became visible. "A handsome fellow like you shouldn't sit alone. You need to hang out with the cool kids. Well, me since I'm the hottest one here, which makes me the head of the cool kids club. But seriously, join us. I won't bite if you don't."

So Aiden was being a bit friendlier than usual. It was odd, but a few of the upperclassmen knew it was all for Nerine's sake. Everyone knew that Aiden had a crush on the woman (he wouldn't admit it) and he, since she first arrived, had been trying to impress her. To this day, he's yet to earn her approval. It had a lot to do with his typical prickly demeanor, but, when he really tried, he wasn't that bad.

"Oh, forgive me. I forgot to introduce you to the group. I'm Aiden. I'm the student head of the alchemist house. The chick down there is Nerine. She's a fifth year alchemist. Don't tell her I told you this, but I've called dibs on her. The handsome fellow beside her is John. He's a first year magician."

Getting up from the seat he'd taken, Aiden flashed on a wide grin and beckoned the male to follow him toward Nerine and John.

Unlike the others, Aiden didn't stare. He didn't even gawk. He actually called Lexington handsome. It was almost as if he didn't notice the scars and marks. But that would be arrogant, but it was fitting for the guy. Needless to say, Aiden would surely set the stage. If Lexington were to associate himself with this male, his worries would be over. No one would dare offend Lexington on Aiden's watch.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Well, I live around here." She stated, smirking. "My parents were teachers in this academy. When I'm not living in the dorms, I've a house downtown I use for the summer." It wasn't a large home, only two bedrooms and the standard things that came with a house. The only good thing was that it had a nice view and the living room was a pretty big place. Good for company. She'd noticed the other male sitting near their table. She smiled down at him before she took another bite of her sandwich, finishing it off.

Looking up at Aiden as he stood and excused himself, she raised an eyebrow before nodding. It was a little odd, seeing him stand up when he had food in front of him. Silver eyes caught sight of his bun, sitting right there. Unable to resist, she quickly grabbed the sugar bun from his plate and onto hers. Taking a bite of it, she tilted her head and turned her attention back to John. "Maybe whenever you want, I could show you around the town. Any particular place you'd like to hit?" She asked as she glanced at the young magician. She knew most of the hot spots, even a couple of the unsavory places.

15. Characters in this post:
    Lexington blinked and looked at the blonde man, he was astonished of the comments he made but didn't show it on his face due to his fear of showing weakness. "I thank you for your hospitallity, I suppose it would be better to sit with someone than alone. Don't want to appear as too much of a freak I guess.", he thought, "Too much MORE like a freak."

Lexington moved to the table with the others, "Uhm, hello I am Lexington.", he bowed to the girl not because of any attraction but out of noble courtasey he was taught. "Thank you for letting me sit with you, most people don't seem to like me being around.", he muttered a bit to himself. "I'm kind of new here so I'm still trying to learn about this place." He then allowed them to go back to their conversation putting his book away.

16. Characters in this post:
    John nodded as Nerine spoke. He imagined there had been both good and bad things with your parents working at your school. He had never experienced that, although his father had been working at an university. Maybe he could have experienced that... he then pushed those thoughts away, too painful. He the noticed that Aiden went over to the other guy whom had arrived. From the corner of his eyes he saw that Nerine took Aiden's sugar bun. He frowned slightly just as he had did when Aiden had taken food from Nerine. The woman then asked him another question. John leaned back for a moment. There was a slight chance she might know any gay clubs. But at the same time he wasn't really of legal age yet. Hadn't stopped him from sneaking in once or twice... but he had been caught more times than that.
    "I'm not of legal age really... What kind of places do you know of? Only out of curiosity," John spoke.

He then saw that Aiden and that other guy walked over to where they sat. John gave the newcomer a nod. As the man spoke John grunted in agreement. he knew how the guy fell, himself being new too.
    "Hi Lexington. I'm John," he said and smiled at the other man.

17. Characters in this post:
    Nerine almost frowned, having forgotten that he was a first year. Thus it would be a little harder to get him into places. "Hm.. we can always sneak you into places. Though, you'd have to ask Aiden about that. The guy knows more people in more clubs than I do." She stated, shrugging. It wouldn't be Too much of a problem. Shed been able to pass through the doors when shed been underage before. The trick was to act like you weren't doing anything bad. Or have a fake I.D. "If the bars or clubs are not your cup of tea, there are always the more tasteful of places. Movies, ice rink, shopping. You name it, we might have it."

She smiled up at Lexington when he came over with Aiden. It was surprising to see Aiden acting so friendly with the new people. Especially someone who seemed to not fit in. "No problem. You just have to not act so shy and, not give a damn about what they think. Worked for me when I first started." She commented, smirking. Ok, so she was still shy when out of her element, but shed gotten much better at it. "My name is Nerine. Nice to meet you, and.. could I call you Lex or do you prefer Lexington?"

18. Characters in this post:
    "Lex is fine.", he chuckled. "Pardon me for overhearing but I have a way for you to fake your age, I have a book of alchemy that can be performed by non alchemists, it's limited due to not being an alchemist and mainly revolves around potion and elixer creation but it has a potion that can temporarily change your age.", he sipped his drink. "But in any case a fake ID can get you in serious trouble, why not use manipulation? Though I suppose it might be frowned upon."

Lexington ate some of his food, "I can easily whip it up for you though I'm curious why do you need it?" He looked at the girl, "Thank you for your hospitallity by the way, I haven't talked to a girl my age in a long time.", he laughed. "Most girls don't go for the physically deformed guys anymore." He ran his finger along his fork observing the metal, he had a weird habit of analyzing anything he touched, he was use to being attacked and out of habit took anything he touched to see if he could use it as a weapon. Being cursed did call for being prepared after all. "I also know a club that is underground that will let you in as long as you're over thirteen, it is sketchy and pretty violent but that might be something you're into."

19. Characters in this post:
    With the change of tone in the discussion John felt he could be more open about what he wanted. He took in both Lex and Nerine's suggestions and listened carefully before replying. His lips twitched into a small smile as Nerine mentioned that Aiden could help him. He doubted that the blond could get him into the type of clubs he wanted to go to the most. But he could settle with another type of club if needed. "I've sneaked into clubs before. But I knew those places better," he said and glanced over at Aiden. He gave the older man an short nod. He was going to keep Nerine's suggestion in mind. "That could be fun too," he then replied at her second suggestion.

Lex's suggestion of altering his age was intriguing. John had never used his magic outside of the training environment of a small cave and later on the apartment he shared with his brother. However, the second part about the other club Lex spoke of were most likely not a place he would go to. Violence wasn't his cup of tea, although it might be Lexs'. "Didn't knew there was a way to alter your age," he replied with a curios expression. "Thanks but no thanks. Doesn't sound like I would enjoy that club," he then said in reply to Lex's second suggestion.

20. Characters in this post:
    Smiling, he elbowed Lexington. "Stop being so hard on yourself. I only interact with those who I deem beautiful. Nerine, John, and you are all dashing characters in my book. If anyone dares to question that, I'll pulverize them. And, if you're looking to get into clubs, you could just ask me. I'm like a celeb in most of them. If you come in with me, they won't ask question... mainly because they fear my temper. Ha!"

As John mentioned how he wasn't sure he'd enjoy such a rough club, Aiden couldn't contain himself. "Pffffft, I'd protect you, Johnny Boy! Hell, I might even posse as your date," winking, he leaned across the table to ruffle his hair before he sat down on his behind beside Lexington. Pulling his plate over, he shot Nerine a glare. Hands shooting across the table, the male latched himself onto her shoulders. His knees were tucked onto the table as he towered over the woman. The commotion of dishes being shoved aside caused everyone else in the room to stare at the scene.

Shaking Nerine almost violently, but more playfully, he whimpered. "You ate the last sugar bun!" Lunging forward, Aiden tackled the woman onto the floor. Bracing her fall so she wouldn't bitch about being sore, Aiden looked down at the woman. Her face was priceless and he rather enjoyed the situation. Straddling her hips. A grin swept onto his face.

Bending into her personal bubble, his tongue graced her cheek, picking up a few dots of sugar that had been clinging to her skin. Aiden toyed with the idea of kissing the woman, he figured it might not end well for him, mainly because, if she were to kick, he would flail into the table that was pinned against his back.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Then Lex it is! And, you're not ugly or anything. You can't help but have those markings or scars. If anything, they make you unique." She said with a light grin. Listening to him say something about him having an alchemist book he could use, her interest was peaked. "Could I see it some time?" She finished her food before seeing aiden glare at her. Probably seeing that his bun was missing. She gave him a look of innocence before seeing him reach for her.

Nerines eyes widened in surprise at the position she was now in. She hadn't really expected Aiden to make a scene. Noticing how everyone was now staring at them, she almost turned red. Instead, she smirked and stared up at him despite the shaking. "Ah.. maybe that's why it was so delicious." She stated with a slight purr in her tone before she licked her lips and cleaned them from the sugar, and chocolate. Just to tease him some more. The next thing she knew he lunged for her had her on the floor. Another look of disbelief graced her face as she gained an uncertain look.

So maybe taking the sugar bun was a bad idea. "Aiden, dear...I know how you like me on the floor and all, but please get up. I didn't wear shorts under this dress. And, it might have ridden.." she muttered as she realized the situation before seeing if she could fix the mistake. Then he too close and licked her cheek which caused her to gain a light blush and freeze. Now she'd done it.

22. Characters in this post:
    Smirking, he rest his hand on her hip. A kiss was placed on her cheek before he rose and helped Nerine to her feet. Brushing off the dirt, Aiden even helped adjust her hair so it wasn't a wild mess. Standing so close to her, Aiden just wanted to lean in and seal the deal with a kiss, but, from the tone in her voice, he could tell that she wasn't pleased with his foolish maneuvers.

Head turning away, he walked silently out of the room before taking off in a dead sprint down the hallway. He had no idea where he was running, but he needed to get away from them. From her. Nerine. If he stayed around her any longer, he might have tried to pull some move on her, which might have ruined everything he had been working so hard to build. When he first came to Occultia, he wore dark, baggy clothes. Had the whole 'punk' look going on. It stayed that way for a year and then, when Nerine showed up, he decided to don himself in elegant clothes. He was just about always in a vest or a tie. His closet only contained dress pants and dress shirts. Aiden even took up smoking, as he knew a lot of girls thought smoking made a man look sexy.

Aiden had been trying for five years to win her over. She was the only woman he wanted. And, as odd as it will sound, he wasn't interested in sex. Well, he was, but that's not what he was after. He felt a deep connection with the woman and he did just about everything he could to impress her. He came more social. He tried to be nicer. He even took people under his wing in an attempt to show her that he could be fatherly (or brotherly).

"Shit," was all that came from his lips when he reached his location.

[[Aiden has run here.]]

23. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him curiously now. Wondering what his next move would be. To her surprise he did get off of her. Letting him help her off, she smiled a little at him, the blush having died down by then. "Thank you." What she hadn't expected, was him to turn and walk away. What is that about?

It was both confusing and irritating. He did these sort of things in public to her, and it always left everyone to think they were a couple. But then they saw him with a girl that wasn't her, and the questions began. Only the upperclassmen knew that it wasn't anything serious. It was just how Aiden was. She didn't mind it so much since it was somewhat enjoyable. But this time seemed different. She just stared after him as he left without a word. He didn't even say any witty comment or anything. Her eyes concerned, she whipped her head back at everyone staring at her, sending then a chilling look to make them stop staring. Which they did. She had a nasty temper when riled up. Though it took a lot to set her off.

Her relationship with Aiden was odd, to say the least. She was his best friend, even with his reputation. Everyone told her to be careful around him, least she fall for his charm. She knew all too well how that worked by seeing the girls he'd played with. They'd dwindled down a bit though, to her surprise. Even so, she couldn't help but like him. He was always kind to her, among other things. He was getting tamer by the year. It was a good thing but bad.

Bad for her. She was, after all, a woman. There was only so much she could resist before she caved in. Five years was a long time. Nerine was surprised with herself for not caving in sooner. There'd been plenty of chances. Right now, she had almost wanted to go after him. But they still had two people to entertain. Grabbing her empty plate from the table, she smiled at Lexington and John. "Sorry about that.."

24. Characters in this post:
    John got an odd expression on his face as Aiden said he could pose as his date. It then turned into a smile shortly thereafter. The guy was just kidding. It was all good although the ruffing of his hair could he have been without. As he used his hand as a comb to correct the hair style he saw how Aiden leaped onto Nerine. John's eyes grew big. He hadn't expected that kind of behavior. They seemed to be good friends. He had disapproved about the food stealing but a fight was taking it a bit too far. He turned around in an attempt to break them away from each other. However it seemed that it was all in fun... or not. It confused John a bit as he got quite mixed expressions. But then Aiden got up and ran out through the door. John looked after the blond with a confused expression on his face.

John then extended his hand to help Nerine up. He gave a shook towards the direction Aiden had taken off in. "Is he always like that?" he asked. Then he gave her a concerned look. He wondered if she was hurt. John knew a little bit of healing magics and could maybe help, all though it probably would be better if someone with more experience did it. "You OK?" he then asked after a brief moment of silence.

He then noticed that she took away her plate and excused herself. He gave her a short nod. Most likely she would go after Aiden. It was sad that whatever happened had interrupted their lunch and ruined the atmosphere.

25. Characters in this post:
    Nerine smiled softly, knowing that they might think it worse than it actually was. It was sweet of him to worry about her though. Giving a nod to indicate she was alright, she smiled again. "I'm fine. He didn't hurt me. Just, surprised me is all. I didn't expect him to lunge at me. Or leave." She shook her head, running a hand through her hair, fixing it even more. It was odd and it was bothering her. Giving John a reassuring look, she chuckled. "He sometimes acts like that. It looks worse than it was." She assured them again, not wanting them to think badly of Aiden. With that, she excused herself to throw away the trash. When she came back to the table, she almost sighed.

"So, I'm sorry, but I have to go find find him and figure if he's ok. If you would like, there's a couple of people that could show you around. The dinner should be in a few hours." She stated, feeling guilty over having to leave them so abruptly. But the way Aiden had left worried her. He didn't even finish his food. That was worrisome. When she had explained herself, she frowned before waving at them. She would just apologize later when she'd dragged the blond back. Heading out of the dinning room, she looked around for someone who had seen Aiden. To her surprise, she found out he actually Ran away, and to the meadow. Rolling her eyes, she made her way there.

( She is going here.)

26. Characters in this post:
    "Looks like we got ditched, though I'm slowly getting use to that.", he laughed, "Everyone seems to be in a hurry to go somewhere, by the way John would you happen to know where I might go to get past information on students or who I'd talk to." He didn't want to make himself seems supicious, "I just had a friend that use to go here and I wanted to see what classes they took."

Lexington ate some of his food, "So do you and her have a thing or is she Aiden's? Just curious is all." He looked at John while simeltaneously playing around with his food, he had lost his apetite after tasting the quality of the meat and thought, "Wow you'd think they'd serve better quality."

27. Characters in this post:
    John gave her a grunt in response and waved her at her as she left with a small smile. He hoped they would figure out what it was about. He was a bit unsure on what their argument was about. Was it just the food? Or something else. John made a mental note to not steal food from Aiden, ever.

He then turned to Lexington. He felt a bit sorry for him making the worst assumptions about people. John guessed he had been having a harsh upbringing. John's time with his foster parents hadn't been good either. As Lex spoke about them getting ditched John shrugged. "I'm just a first classer so I don't know who you should speak with. Someone at the office maybe?" he replied.

John stopped himself at Lex next question. "Nope, dunno who she date, " he replied with a shrug. He ate some food as he thought about what to say next. "I don't like girls," he then added with a shrug. It was an honest reply and if Lex didn't like it, he just had to deal with it.

28. Characters in this post:
    "To each his own I suppose, I'm not going to judge your life.", he took a sip of his drink. "Well this place has become bland, perhaps we should find somewhere else to reside." He mainly wanted to leave as he saw a boy looking at him angrily, he could see in the boy's eyes that he knew that Lexington was cursed which had a demonic texture about it so most people would not be fond of it. "I'd say go to the meadow to give our friends a surprise but alas that would be cruel as most likely they left together for a reason."

Lexington stood up, "Know anywhere fun to go?" Lexington found it weird how he was being outgoing, fun was something he hadn't had in a very long time. Most of it was duty and focused on his quest but he supposed that going to find somewhere to enjoy himself might be good, perhaps he'd find himself a girl that enjoyed his company for the night. He hadn't had the touch of another loving human, or any creature for that matter, in many years. He found the idea of a night to spend talking and showing emotion to someone aluring.

"Do you wish to come find a place?"

29. Characters in this post:
    Poking his head into the room, Levi peered about looking to see if anyone interesting was in the dinning hall. He was planning on snagging up some food for Ember and bringing it to her room. As his eyes wandered about, they landed on a pair of men talking. Offering them a friendly wave, he walked over to the buffet and placed a few items here and there in a basket.

When he was satisfied, he walked over toward John and Lexington. He figured he might as well get to know them a bit. "Pardon me, but I couldn't help but notice that you two looked new. I'm Levi. I'm an illusionist. I hate to grab food and leave, but my friend is feeling a bit under the weather. Perhaps we can meet again, later?" Bowing his head, he waited for their names before he set off to find Ember.

30. Characters in this post:
    Well, at least Lex didn't seem too off-put by his orientation. Although he didn't seem all too happy about it either. John decided to let it drop other than go into a argument about it. As Lex suggested to leave and pay a surprise visit to Aiden and Nerine, John got a small smile. It was a funny thought but he would never act on it. He was a bit confused however as why lex wanted to leave. He hadn't eaten up yet. John the finished off his meal before standing aswell. "Nope. Only been in the Magican Manision, Coutryard and the Garden," John replied with shrug. He then gave the other man a confused look. "Pardon?" It could have been the accent that made him miss what Lex had said next... or he had zoomed out for a moment.

Then he saw a red-haired man walking into the room. He recognized the man from earlier in the garden when the fire vortex had appeared. He thought Aiden had called him Levi and that there was some jealously about some girl. John gave the nod as he explained that he was picking up some food to someone. It was nice to see someone caring for their sick friend like that. "When and where?" he then simply asked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 69