Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Courtyard

It's super pretty here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 62

1. Characters in this post:
    It was school time again. There was the usual hustle to get all the new students to where they were supposed to be. Of course, as usual, none of them seemed to be able to tell where to go or where they should be without the help of some older student. As a forth year student, Natalie did not have that issue, though even she would have to admit she was nervous on her first day there. It was normal for anyone.

Being a mere human in the presence of such different creatures could be overwhelming, even if she wasn't simply just a human. Still, being just a superhuman was not the same as being something non-human entirely. It was a bit of a disadvantage at times. Nat arrived in the courtyard, weaving around the new first year students following sixth years, her tall, slight body able to slip between people easily.

Nat sighed, glad to be back at school, and trying to make her way to the Superhuman Homestead, back to her old dorm room. Her summer had been filled with avoiding her mother's probing questions about where she went to school. Nat had wanted to block her mother from the supernatural world. After all, her mother barely believed in what she could do.

She looked around the courtyard, making her way through the crowd seeming near impossible, watching all the new faces and all the returning ones. Her purple eyes spent more time on the the newer ones, taking them in, doing her best to try and remember them, especially once she learned their names. She had been told before she left for the summer that she needed to work on her 'people skills.' Getting to know who people were seemed like a logical first step for her.

Finally, she moved to the side of the courtyard, trying to figure out where to go from there. It seemed like all the students were trying to go to their dorms. Since her stuff would be taken there separately, it now seemed silly to try and go there at this point. Standing near a wall, she just decided to watch people for a bit.

2. Characters in this post:
    The air was unusually warm for this time of year, but there were beginning to be hints of the autumn chill that came before winter was fully upon the people of Massachusetts. Despite this, it was the influx of new students that truly made this time of the year so special to Ace. There was nothing better than watching wide-eyed first years get their first look at the academy, after all.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted one of his older students, a fourth year female gifted with clairvoyance. Her name escaped him, unfortunately. What was it again? Natasha? No...Natalie! He wandered over to her then, placing a hand on her shoulder.*

"Welcome back, Ms. Natalie! I sure hope you have been practicing your power over the summer, because I would like you to demonstrate it later for the new Superhuman students.

3. Characters in this post:
    Natalie looked up at Ace as she placed a hand on her shoulder, slightly surprised. She hadn't expected him to come over to talk to her. It wasn't that they had a bad relationship, it was more that teachers were usually more concerned with first year students, unlike her.

Listening to her head of house's question, Natalie thought back to the summer. She had been practicing her powers, but it was something that she did almost constantly, despite what her mother thought. She had wanted Natalie to get out of the house more and be outside. She listened, but didn't like it.

"I could sir, but its not flashy like some people's powers," she replied, looking up at him.

4. Characters in this post:
    [[Character came from here.]]

When the flying golden creature approached his side, Aiden was caught a bit off guard. A bit annoyed at the bird's warning, he shooed it off as if it were a bug.

"Listen, pal, I can't make any promises. I'm the student head of house. I have other duties that require my presence. I will do my best to make the date, but, if I can't, then she doesn't have to get bent out of shape because of it. Being a sixth year, I have a ton of responsibilities that I must uphold. I cannot get involved with students right off the bad. I need to leave myself open and accommodating. Maybe when things start to die down, I can work on a more serious relationship. Until then, keep your beak out of this."

His ears then caught whiff of another conversation, which changed Aiden's direction some. When he was finally within seeing distance, he noticed it was just Ace and Natalie. Grin on his face, he sauntered up to the two and gave Natalie a friendly wave.

"Ace," he nodded his head. "Natalie," he said placing a kiss on her hand. "How have you two been?"

5. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan huffed, landing on Aiden's shoulder and attempting to nip at his ear*

"She's not all bent out of shape about it, I am. She personally could care less right now what you do and understands that you have responsibilities to the other students and such...

*Ace nods towards Aiden, giving him a friendly smile before turning back to Natalie. He had no patience for the alchemist student and his jerky attitude right now....*

"It doesn't matter, my dear. Every power is important in our field...

6. Characters in this post:
    With Tristan perched on his shoulder, Aiden could only laugh. It was a good thing he was a feathered fiend, or else Aiden would have baked the bird. Reaching up, he rubbed the golden creature's beak with the back of his finger.

Humming, he almost seemed at peace with Tristan at his side. Even if he were a part of Ember's soul, he didn't care what the bird would see or feel. He knew, at some point, that he would have to come to face the reality of it all. He, Aiden Z. DeKay, was a flirt. It was just his nature to behave like an ass and try to lure women to his bed.

"Ah. That would do it. But seriously, Tristan, you've nothing to worry about. I can't help but like her a bit. I believe she has her element of fire to thank for that. And maybe, just maybe, you."

7. Characters in this post:
    The human shaped rabbit demon, grumbled as he held his head while making slow progress through the courtyard towards the Magician Mansion, he had gone a bit soft and decided that as long as the young magicians were not using make to prank or harm each other, or in the hallways that they could use thier magic but if they did he would make it to where they can't use thier powers with in the dorms. That was not the reason he was holding his neon colored (hair) head at that time, he was holding it because he spent the whole summer partying in various places in the world and now the hangover had finally caught up with him so the nosie about him was not helping him at all.
    He grumbled some more as he pushed his glasses back up his nose so that he could see where he was going instead of the normal blurr that he gets when in human form with out the glasses. Nearly at six foot-five in his human form, which he still couldn't figure how that happens out, he could easily see over most of the students that were there, nothing that a few were just lottering around while others were trying to find where they are to be staying at, a few just exploring. He was just thankful that his human ears were not as keen as his rabbit ones.
    He glared down at a first year who bumped into him, he was not in the best of moods at the moment , he watched the kid scamper off before he brushed the imaginary dirt from his dark mocha coloered skin, stopping in front of Aiden, raising an eyebrow at him.
    He may rarely be in his human form but he also knew that Aiden had seen him in it so he wasn't worried to much about the other students, as long as one person knew that he was there was all that matter. He did wonder about the bird that was on his shoulder considering that there was not many creatures that did not have a human form that would be around people such as themselves, but all the while he was rubbing his head.

8. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan smirked suddenly, ruffling his feathers and squawking. He had been watching Ember through her mind and had seen something quite interesting: Ember deciding to call off her date with Aiden. It had happened just as he thought and it was quite perfect in his opinion.*

"She's just talked to another student about what you are like and from my understanding she wants to cancel her date with you tonight. I am also very delighted to inform you that she's fallen in love with the student she is talking to, something quite auspicious for us all!

9. Characters in this post:
    A scowl folded onto his face. "Tch, I'm better than whoever she's speaking with. Just where is she. I'll go threaten the little punk that dares intervenes with my plans." His eyes glared intently up at Tristan. A frown was on his face, but that soon shifted. A fit of cackles broke out of him before he turned to tell the creature what was so funny.

"To be honest, I don't give a damn. I'll screw whoever I want whenever I want. She'll come around sooner or later. Hopefully later, since she's not of the right age."

10. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan shrugged his shoulders, leaving Aiden's side and flying up into a tree above them. He really hated this male more than anything, he was quite the jerk.*

"She'll come around never, I know her better than you ever will. She's not the type to play games to get what she wants. She only commits to those who commit to her, and she actually turned 18 today."

11. Characters in this post:
    John looked up from the papers he had printed out and onto the building in front of him. It was built out of white stone blocks with majestic towers. Over the gate it read Caveen Key Academy. As he had done his research of the school he knew it was Occultia Academy, a school for people like himself. With a beating hard he followed the flow of new and old students in through the gates. John looked around on all the people around here. He couldn't possibly imagine what their abilities was. Perhaps some of them could shift into a wolf, some may be able to craft an invincibility potion or some of them could foresee the future!

He did miss his brother and sister, which he had left behind himself in New York. The goodbye has been tearful but they would meet again, perhaps around Christmas? Right now he needed to focus on settling in and accomplish his studies. He was quite excited over it too. His mother's spell book, which was safely tucked away in the satchel he was wearing, wasn't very extensive. It was also more for her powers and he had realized he could do things which it didn't cover.

Not being very sure to where to go John looked around for signs or the like. He looks a bit lost.

12. Characters in this post:
    Natalie shrugged at Ace, not really caring either way if she showed her powers off or not to the first years. She had done something similar the previous year. It had gone horribly, freaking out the younger students more than impressing them, but that was normal for clairvoyants.

She turned, about to respond to Aiden when a bird came over and started talking to Aiden about someone. Natalie was unsure of who it was, so she tried to focus on who the bird was stalking about, but without a name it was difficult for her. All she managed to do was get a sort of mental picture of what she looked like.

While doing this, she lost track of the conversation, merely standing there. It was an odd look, she knew from past experiences. She looked as though she was falling asleep standing up with her eyes open. When she came back into focus, she was completely lost, only catching the last few lines of dialogue between them, though she sensed the hostility between the two.

"Hey, not fighting, its only the first day of school," she chided them softly.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Tch, who died and named you king?" Turning his nose up, Aiden waved his hand at both Natalie and Tristan. "Get lost. You're both annoying me."

His ears perked when he caught Tristan mention her eighteenth birthday was tonight. A bit disappointed that he had left her, Aiden wondered just who the lucky bastard was that was going to steal Ember's virginity. To Aiden, when a woman turned eighteen, she needed her cherry plucked and he was usually the guy that most of the girls turned to. The thought of losing a conquest was almost saddening.

Dismissing it, he looked at Tristan. "Well, whoever he is, he won't be as good as I. I'm the best when it comes to such things."

14. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan laughed, shaking his head. His first judgement of the male had been correct, and it made him glad that Ember had chosen another male. She deserved to be more to a man than just another number...*

"Levi has made it clear to her that he is not that type of guy, and she wouldn't have slept with you anyway because you are a such a misogynist that it makes us sick. Women should be treated with kindness and chivalry instead of being just another notch in your belt! Thank the gods that Ember has more sense than to lose her virginity to somebody she is not already bound to!"

*He flew down from the tree then, morphing into a humanoid form. This form had short spiky hair the color of the purest gold and a slightly athletic body and instead of being nude he was clothed in a golden tunic, pants, and cape; something made so it would morph with him.*

15. Characters in this post:
    He didn't see any signs or the like so with a sigh he begun to walk across the courtyard. It looked like he needed to find someone to ask. He felt a bit stupid having to ask someone though. He didn't knew anyone, therefore asking made him nervous. He saw a small group standing about with a couple of guys and a girl. He walked closer to them. He walked up to them and stood there weary for a moment. He noticed that one of the guys had neon blue hair. It was... interesting. He watched as the blond guy in the group argued with another male and a... bird? John could only assume the bird was a shapeshifter. He the cleared his throat as the argument subsided. "Errr... hi. Could one of you show me the way to the Magican Mansion?" he asked and looked at them.

16. Characters in this post:
    Just as he was about to refute what Tristan had said, another male wandered up to the group. He seemed new and the question that poured from his lips confirmed the assumption.

"You must be new around here." A smug look was on his face as he tried to talk down to the male before him. "The name's Aiden. I'm head of the Alchemy House. Allow me the honors of showing you to your room. I would much rather saunter around with you than have to deal with these fools."

Sneering at Tristan, the blond snarled. "And I'll have to deal with Levi later. He's a spineless coward. I'll pulverize him in a fight. He won't dare lay another hand on her."

With that, Aiden stormed off in the direction of the houses. Looking over his shoulder, he looked at John. Figuring he ought to be social, he opened his mouth and did his best to fight back any snide remarks. "Here's to hoping you won't turn out like Levi. He, too, is a magician. But he's a fool. I pray you don't fall victim to the ways of the foolish. You seem like a dashing young brute. I would hate to see you as my enemy."

[[ Aiden is now heading here ]]

17. Characters in this post:
    John quickly realized that he had walked into a rivalry fight. It wasn't his fight so he had no right to interfere. But still he got the feeling that he maybe could help them solve it. The man seemed to be a senior year though and the rivalry probably went deep. Perhaps it was just going to be a fruitless attempt. He felt bad for the poor girl. Before he even got a chance to introduce himself the man stormed off and John had to jog up to him. He gave the man a small at the word "dashing brute". It was a bit flattering. "I'll try not to," he replied with a nod.

[[Character goes here ]]

18. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan sighed deeply, feeling Ember's outburst in the garden through their mental connection. If it had been up to him the two of them would have sequestered themselves in their dorm room until midnight to keep her emotion and powers in check, but Ember had nixed the idea from the start. She had wanted to socialize with other people for once, and who was he to deny such a request?

He ran a quick mental check on his charge, trying to gauge how dangerous she was currently and whether or not she was about to burn down the school. He then gave a soft sigh of relief once he was finished. It seemed that even though she was consumed by her rage she was only using her fire to keep Levi from running away and would not burn the boy or anybody/anything around them as long as she was not further provoked, all the more reason to catch up with her. He nodded towards the others sadly.*

"I have to return to my charge before she torches this school like she had her last."

*With that he turned back into his golden falcon form, shooting towards the garden and Ember.*

[[ Character will go here ]]

19. Characters in this post:
    [[ Came from here-- Clicky ]]

"Maybe someday I will brave a plane. The idea of my feet being off the ground, it just can not be safe." Mary said to Jaden as they entered the courtyard to the school. "I used to live near the center of London, but I bet my home is long gone by now. Big Ben.. Ah! the clock. I have scene pictures in books. Someday..." There was always something holding Mary back about traveling with Jaden over the summer. He had invited her every year, but she always said no. It was a fear really.

"The move was unexpected. I returned to Hampshire, and found they were building houses on my land. About fifteen to be exact. They believe I died, so they sold the land to a new man who used the land to build." She did not seem as angry about it as one would believe. "I took them to court, and won, but ended up selling the property to the man anyway. Buying a home uptown. I'll have to show you it sometime." It was a bit of a story, but she summed it up for Jaden. She leaned in slightly just so Jaden could hear her. "And you are welcome to stay in my bed if you wish to escape for an or two evening."

"It was not all bad though. I had to buy a car to help with the move. Fun little thing, but I crash it twice already." Mary told him honestly.

20. Characters in this post:
    Ryota grumbled, after all he had a headache but could still hear all the commotion going on around him, he rubbed his face once more before he saw Mary and started to walk towards her, his eyebrow raising when he saqw who she was with, causing him to smile, he made his way over to them. "My ears must be burning cause i could have sowrn someone was talking about me." he said in his normal serious way, but then again they probably didn't even know that it was him, Ryota the rabbit demon, in his human form. It was always good to see some fellow teachers, even when he had a hangover that was so bad that he he would have rather stayed in bed, but not all things are possible when they had to do the whole feast thing that night and introduce themselves to everyone.
    One thing was for sure was that Jaden was his best friend, the way that they were, was just prefect, not only that Ryota had his thoughts about the time that they had actually got drunk together, who knew what had happen at that time. ONe thing was for sure, they both appearently had fun, there may have been pictures but those were either lost or forgotten about at that time. "Jaden.....what are you trying to talk the poor girl into now?" he said seriously, if you didn't know him then you wouldn't have know that he was joking, hopefully Mary wouldn't have taken it the wrong way.

(lol i was being nosy lol it is hard to keep up with everything in here @.@ so many places to go and read at.......)

21. Characters in this post:
    [[Jaden came from here with Mary.]]

Smiling a bit as she paraded him around the courtyard, the male decided it was time he speak. He could see that some things were ailing her and he wanted to the woman at his side to know that he was there for her, but before he could console and praise her (on her driving), he was caught offguard by a handsome man.

"Poor... girl? Oh! You mean Mary? She's not poor and she's certainly a woman, I would know this without a doubt." Winking, he leaned in to kiss Ryota on the cheek. "I can smell the leftover remains of alcohol on your fur. What did I tell you about partying without me?" He crossed his arms over his chest before he playfully nudged the bunny-boy.

"The students this year look promising. I've already been blackmailed by one. It was quite terrifying. He saw Mary and I sucking face in the church. Thank God, He approached prior to that little incident. But, nonetheless, I suppose I should grow accustomed to this relationship and its ways of displaying affection. I think it would do us some good to get ahead of the times some. We seem to be living in the past far too often." He flashed Mary a smirk before his attention flipped back over to Ryota. "So how was your summer, Ryota?"

22. Characters in this post:
    "Ryota!" Mary said with great excitement. Even though the two definitely had their differences.. Ryota did not like blood suckers. Which was why Mary did not greet him in the same manner as Jaden. It was for Ryota's comfort, and maybe Mary's. He did smell just delicious. She truly enjoyed the company of Ryota. He was the definition of a party animal. Which his type were always a please to be around. Even to the far more serene Mary.

The group of teachers did party more often than they would admit. Mostly it was Ryota and Jaden. But Mary had tagged along when a couple of the other teachers had gone out to uptown. "A hangover on the first day? Would you like anything to help you with that dear?" Mary asked sincerely. Unsure if the school nurse had set up her office just yet. Mary always had certain mixtures on hand.. or in her room. Which she would run up and grab while the men conversed. A hint of pink flashed across her cheeks as Jaden mentioned the student and church.

"I-uh think i'll go get that think for Ryota. Be right back."
    Mary said to the two men. Not wanting to re-live the scene that had unfolded just moments ago. She gave Jaden a quick kiss on the cheek before trotting off.

[[ Making one post in the Alchemist dorm, then coming right back!- Clicky ]]

23. Characters in this post:
    Ryota ran a hand through his long, muiltiply neon colored, human hair as he listened to what Jaden was saying, smiling, even though it was a bit pained because of his hangover, he was always slightly unconfortable around Mary but that was only because of what had almost happened when they first met each other, which was not something he cared to relive.
    "I would have invited you to join me, my love. But alas you were off to Big Ben. Honestly I don't see what is so important about a dusty old clock. Not only that I don't think you would have been comfortable in a demon club." he said to him, as he rolled his eyes some, smiling at the kiss as he nudge him back before putting an arm around his shoulders as if to hint at something more that was going on then just a friendship even though a friendship was all that it was.
    "Ah, they do some to be more energectic then the lot from last year, though I have yet gone to the mansion to see the new magicians. Ah, yes, i do have a terrible one today, Mary. I suppose that is what happens when one parties with family." He said to them both, eaisly holding two conversations at once since he did have a knack for it, it was just something he had picked up from clubbing all the time. "Something for it? Oh yes, carrot cake flavored if you can. Natrual ingredents right?" he asked her as he had to think about her question for a minute, he really did need something for the hangover, after all he wouldn't be able to funcition at night if he didn't.
    "My summer was rather fun, i drank in Paris, i drank in Scotland, Ireland," he chuckled. "I drank all those poor Irish and Scottish sods under the table and then some. If you don't hurry Mary i will steal this handsome man away from you." he called after her, he knew that some of the students were giving him funny looks at what he had said, but he didn't care, not like they were going to see him in this form very often and only a few people knew about it, and to him it was the ones that counted and that was all that mattered to him.
    "I basically travelled the world, partied and drank the poor mortals into thier grave. Oh did i mentioned that i took more art classes to keep up my talents? What about your summer, Jaden?" he said as he let him go to look him in the face, smiling some as he watched the students mill about them.

24. Characters in this post:
    A grin was on his face the entire time his friend spoke. Ryota was Jaden's closest friend and, secretly, his lover. They had spent a few (drunken) nights getting rough in the sheets. Although neither really admitted their little, sometimes sexual, bromance. If people didn't know better, they never would have guessed all the terrible things the two had done.

As Mary flew off to fix something up for the rabbit, Jaden rested his head on the male's shoulder. His right arm was wrapped around his stomach as those green eyes of his seemed to scope out their surroundings. A sigh pursed his lips before he shifted his eyes back toward Ryota.

"Like you, I was in Europe. I spent most of my time studying in England, but I did make it to a few other places. It was quite impressive. I know it's not your thing so I won't bore you with how the world has changed, yet again."

Releasing his grip, he turned around and stood before Ryota. Placing his hands on the male's shoulders, he looked his friend dead in the eyes. A look of concern worried his lower lip.

"Ryota. I... I'm in love and I'm scared. How can I be the man Mary wants me to be? I feel like... I would just hurt her. But... I've wanted her... I've wanted her for so long. We've shared in the hugs, kisses, and even sex, but I can't help but feel that she desires a better... man."

As he spoke, the life in Jaden's eyes seemed to dwindle. He looked as pale as a ghost, not that he was ever really one to have a pinkish-peach hue to him. But, compared to his typical color, Jaden looked awful.

"Ryota-kun, what do I do? How do I confess that I can't live without her and that I'm sick of having to live my life... without her by my side."

25. Characters in this post:
    (>.> mene has new hair styles.......)

Ryota frowned as he petted Jaden's head, he could tell that something was on his firends mind but he also knew that he should pry for such things and let him tell him in his own time, like when they drank together and he was able to lossen up enough to talk about what was ailing him. "Yes, borring thing history.....I don't understand what is so impersevive about it when you were here when most of these things happened......that is why i like art better. It deals with the here and now even what they believe may come but the most beautiful thing i have seen so far is what they imagine." he said to his friend, blinking at the new position that they were in, he moved his hands to where he was holding the spot where his arms begin, a serious look on his face once more.
    He met the green ones with his ultraviolet eyes, the only part of him besides his hair color that let people know he was the rabbit demon. He smiled softly before he pulled his dear friend to him, he was slightly hurt by this new knowledge that he was told but it was what Jaden had been waitting for, or so the magician liked to think. "Jaden, you are my dearest friend and the only one that knows me so well. We may have arguements about the point about history. I am not like blood sucking things and may have made an exception to Mary but one thing that i do know for a fact. It is that no one has ever made you like this before, and i have never seen her light up or blush such a deep crimson for anyone or anything." he whispered so that only Jaden could hear, not wantting others to get more material on his friend then what had all ready been given at the house of worship.
    "Jaden, this is how you confess, you take her on a moonlight stroll through the garden, there is a section in there of some plants that she will like to collect......but a head of time get a love poem that exspress how you feel together. Once your in the perfect spot, hold her close." he said to him, demonstrating what he was talking about when he said hold her close. "Look deeply into her eye and say......For you my sweet angel I would die
    I'd pick all the stars from the sky
    And give them all just for you
    To let you know how much I love you

My angel I'll love you thru all eternity
    I would do anything for you sweetie
    I wrote this poem from my heart
    To let you know your my sweetheart

Please stay with me forever
    Take my hand and lets be together
    Lets fly up to the heavens above
    And show everyone we are in love
    .......then if your purposing, pull the ring out but if not just....."
    he mumbled as he smiled softly, pulling the fallen angel into a passionate kiss before grinning widely as he pulled away, laughing. "Kiss her until she is blushing so bad that she is burnning from it." the dark skinned male said as he laughed some more, letting Jaden go, he wouldn't tell him that he had been thinking stupid things if him and Mary hadn't worked out to well. As he knew that the reality was, he was a rabbit and had sex like crazy, he couldn't even remember if he had kids or not but that was besides the point, he just could never seem to hold a love.
    "Just tell her what is in your heart when you are both alone, be honest with her. The truth will not hurt." he was about to say that the truth wouldn't kill him but then again he knew that it might since Jaden was a fallen Angel and that God may see to punish him further.

26. Characters in this post:
    Had he not just confessed his love for Mary, Jaden might have said the hell with that and asked Ryota to marry him. The poem was perfect. The kiss was flawless. Everything was just like what one would find in a fairy tale. A light smile swept onto his face. Placing a light kiss on Ryota's cheek, he thanked the male.

"Do you think I will be able to pull that off, Ryota-kun? I've never been that artsy. What if I mess up? She'll just laugh..." Frowning, the green-eyed male just looked at his feet. Oh how he wished he could be like Ryota. He was so passionate, so well-spoken, so... perfect. The male was great at all he did. There wasn't a thing that he couldn't do... besides history.

My Lord. I need your help. I pray that you give me the strength to ask for Mary's hand tonight. I hope you are not upset. I've waited a great many years for this day to come. As you know, I've found the ring that would best fit her hand. I what to keep her smiling. Keep her happy. She's been through so much. I can't afford to know that I couldn't push her to a new state of happiness. To bliss. Please, please do not look down on me. If I recall, you were the one that said 'Love has no boundaries.' I pray this be true.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Hold on..." He said to him, smiling, having to pull away some as he dug around in his pockets, having picked up a trinket for his friend like he always did while traveling on his partying/working tour for the summer. "Here we are.....i found this in a magic shop it suppose to help you speak what is in your heart." Ryota said with a chuckle as he pulled the necklace out of one of the many pockets in his white trench coat, a grin on his face as he hoped that he liked the trinket. "Jaden-chan, you are an angel, the one thing i know is that you need to play to your strengths just like i play to mine. Histroy is your strength, use what you know from history after all you been with her far longer then you have with me." he said sweetly as he placed the trinket into his hand, closing his fingers around it, hugging him once more as he, sighs some, letting the truth hit him before he grinned, running his other hand throughJaden's black hair as he thought deeply.
    "Mary is very lucky that she has won your heart, shin'ai tomodaichi." he said to him as he smiled and clapped him on the back in a friendly gesture, he knew that this was going to be hard for him but it was just something that he would have to figure out on his own, he would help as much as he could though.

28. Characters in this post:
    Vega had managed to settle down earlier. Now, she just wants to explore the school grounds on her own. 'Or rather, with someone else,' she thought. The girl was a bit hesitant, though, as she looked around. She has heard many, many things about the outside world, but nothing dreadful has happened. Yet. All her life, Vega has been sheltered and, thinking about it, she has missed it.

It has been a few months since the plague passed and it pained her to think about the dear friends she has lost. She chewed her bottom lip, subduing the tears that had forced their way to her different colored eyes. Wanting to force her mind to think about something else, Vega found an empty bench and sat, her hands itching to do something. Anything.

'Well, I have been holding out for this long.' At a flick of her wrist, a violin case appeared right next to her. Vega opened it and she was greeted with the usual, woody scent. The elders had rejected her request for a violin, but after begging for quite a while, she was able to get one. Though, once she got her hands on it, the coven hasn't been able to get enough of it. They loved it when she played her violin every night.The memory welled up tears. Vega shook her head, placed the violin in the crook of her neck, and held the bow. Taking a deep breath, she began playing. As she played, she closed her eyes. She had not noticed that she had let some tears fall.

29. Characters in this post:
    The trinket nearly brought tears to the male's eyes, which was not all that hard to believe. Even though Ryota gave him a small hug, Jaden knew that such a small embrace wouldn't fully explain the gratitude that Jaden was feeling. Engulfing the male with a wide hug, Jaden buried his pale face in the rabbit's chest. A few tears slipped from his chest and made a few dots on the male's outfit.

When he finally released his friend from his arms, Jaden smiled and planted a gentle peck on Ryota's cheek. "You are the best friend any man could wish for. I can see why My Lord hasn't condemned you. You are no demon. You might be by blood and race, but your heart is far greater than that. To me, you are more than an angel, a real god that walks among the people. I am thankful to have you in my life."

Clutching the necklace, he eyed it before slipping it around his neck to join the other piece he wore so proudly.

Smiling, he bowed to his friend before deciding turning his attention to the sound of a violin. The tune that came from it was painfully sad, but it was enough to make Jaden smile, as he was one to enjoy such sounds. Moving toward the noise, he found himself before a gorgeous looking female.

"Your work is a piece of art, I believe Ryota would agree," he looked over his shoulder to see if the demon rabbit had followed. Snapping his attention back to Vega, Jaden opened his mouth to speak, yet again. "Who might you be, my fair maiden?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Vega halted in the middle of her song and opened her eyes. It was at that moment when she realized that there was two men in front of her. Her eyes had a questioning look as she looked at them both from top to bottom. 'I've never seen anyone like them before.' Cocking her head to the side, she noticed that one had strikingly jade colored eyes and the other had quite a shock of violet hair atop his head. She had also realized that she had shed quite a few tears as she played. Clumsily wiping away her tears, Vega placed her violin down beside her. "I-I'm sorry about that. I hadn't realized that a few tears had slipped." She sniffed, her blue and green eyes slightly bloodshot from the tears.

"Th-thank you," she muttered, sniffing. 'Oh dear.' At the mention of 'my fair maiden', Vega found herself blushing furiously. No one had ever called her 'a fair maiden', probably because the only ones who have ever called her those words were her elders. Her friends were all female and so she hadn't exactly come across a young, or rather young-looking, male before. She turned her head so as to not show them her embarrassed face. "My name's Vega," she mused, managing a small smile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 62