Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 341

1. Characters in this post:
    Mary could not help but laugh warmly at Jaden's suggestion. There were very few who knew of their relationship, including the all knowing one himself. Then again, he was all knowing for a reason. He was the only one who knew of her elixir. He and the one who's life it had taken. It was the reason Mary did not live the normal life span of a human. She was also sure Jaden knew, but they never spoke about it. Mary had been playing god, and probably came very close to discovering something no mortal should know about. This was why she was a threat. Not only because of her race.

Mary rested her arms around Jaden's form, and her head nestled within the side of his neck. Kissing once lightly at the area exposed. The scent of smoke filled her nose. She stayed in her place as Jaden seemed to move. almost like he was watching something. Mary turned her head slightly, not seeing a thing out of the corner of her eye. She then heard Jaden thank the lord. What had just happened? Mary asked herself as the smell dispersed completely.

It was then she was turned around, hands holding on to one of the front pews of the church. She did question him at first, since it was completely unlike the ex-angel, but thought it over and knew Jaden had know what he was doing. She turned her head to kiss him passionately. There was no noise made out loud, for they spoke within Mary's mind. Minus the occasional names here and there. Everything else was played out under the watchful eyes of the all knowing, and him alone. Something that meant much to the both of them. This year would truly be something to remember.

-----

"He has forgiven us... What does this mean Jaden?" Mary asked her lover while she ran a few fingers threw her hair. Watching him from the corner of her eye as she watched the flames along the altar. There was much going threw her mind. Not only about their new found relationship, but everything it meant, and now that they were accepted within the heavens, what could it bring?

Mary found herself walking up to the ex-angel. Placing a warm hand on his right cheek, and kissing the opposite. "I love you" As she had said to him many times. Even without Jaden responding. Mary always knew how she felt about him after all. There was never a need to hide it from him.

2. Characters in this post:
    [[Character come from here ]]

John came running from the Magican Mansion to stop Aidan from beating up another guy. He passed across the garden, trees and flowers passing by his view. He didn't take much notice of his surroundings Aidan then went deep in the garden. He saw two persons in the distance, a red haired man and a tall woman. Aidan got up to the male but after they exchanged a few words he turned to leave. By this time John had almost caught up. However as Aidan begun walking towards him he came to a halt, looking at the scene with a confused expression. He had expected a argument or even a fight. He then shrugged, guess it had solved itself. As he told himself before, it wasn't his fight and he shouldn't have gone into it.

He watched as Aidan begun to walk away but then something happened in the distance. The girl changed into a big bird, which he recognized as a Phoenix. Then a vortex of flames surrounded that persons off in the distance. John went subconsciously into a defensive stance and took a quick step back and just stared. Besides the little magic he had seen his mother use, which was rather simple spells, and his own magic, he hadn't seen anything else. It gave him a funny feeling, like a combination of fear and excitement.

3. Characters in this post:
    Walking on a slightly beaten path, a slim woman wearing a baby blue dress was making her way to the school. She'd taken a walk out there, but now she had decided that the students were probably well on their way to their rooms or mingling. The woman had her dark brown hair was clipped back away from her face, showing her lightly pointed ears, the rest hanging loose down to the middle of her back. On her wrist was a simple gold bangle that hung a little loose and for shoes she had worn some sandals with some accents of the same color that her dress had. While she appeared to be a bit young to teach, she was actually the math teacher of the school. This being her second year of teaching. She still had some students mistaking her for one of the older students, something she didn't appreciate.

She knew she should have been ready to welcome the students earlier but, she didn't really think she was immediately needed. There were so many others to keep the new students busy. However, she had wasted enough time, so she would try and see if there was any need for assistance. Her eyes caught sight of fire in the direction of the garden. Eyes narrowed she rerouted her direction to the garden. While she hated fire, she knew that whomever had started it could potentially burn down the whole school. As she walked toward the garden, it was one of the few times she wished she were a naiad instead of a mountain nymph. With water, she could at least stop the flames.

(( Character is going here. ))

4. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan sighed deeply, feeling Ember's outburst in the garden through their mental connection. If it had been up to him the two of them would have sequestered themselves in their dorm room until midnight to keep her emotion and powers in check, but Ember had nixed the idea from the start. She had wanted to socialize with other people for once, and who was he to deny such a request?

He ran a quick mental check on his charge, trying to gauge how dangerous she was currently and whether or not she was about to burn down the school. He then gave a soft sigh of relief once he was finished. It seemed that even though she was consumed by her rage she was only using her fire to keep Levi from running away and would not burn the boy or anybody/anything around them as long as she was not further provoked, all the more reason to catch up with her. He nodded towards the others sadly.*

"I have to return to my charge before she torches this school like she had her last."

*With that he turned back into his golden falcon form, shooting towards the garden and Ember.*

[[ Character will go here ]]

5. Characters in this post:
    Entering the dining hall, silver eyes looked around to see if anyone she knew was there. Of course, there weren't any immediate people. She almost sighed, growing slightly bored but hunger overriding the former emotion. Nerine made her way to the food, grabbing what she wanted before paying. Once done, she made her way to one of the tables near the windows. Her bracelet making small tinkling noises as she moved her arm from all the charms on it, she started on her sandwich. The short haired girl smiled lightly at some of the students.

(( Character came from here. ))

6. Characters in this post:
    [[ Post continued from here ]]

*Tristan shot through the flames, incredibly grateful that he's fireproof. Ember tended to have melt downs like this when she got overly emotional and every time she did fire was involved. He then landed on Ember's shoulder, nuzzling her to put her at ease.*

"Ember it's alright, just calm down. You don't need to hurt anybody to protect yourself from abandonment, so stop before you do. Take a deep breath and go back to your room...."

*He then turns to Levi, tilting his head gently and cawing. He did not want the male to be panicked and cause Ember to be even more distressed.*

"Try not to make any sudden moves or use your magic against her. She is only trying to keep you from fleeing from her using her fire defensively, but upset her any more and she will hurt you....

7. Characters in this post:
    Cooing lightly, he caressed the woman's face with the backside of his palm. "Come now, Mary, you know exactly what I mean. Don't you see? He has forgiven you and is willing to allow you the chance to live. Your devotion to him and your inability to be violent has made him regret his decision to destroy you. He's forgiven you and is willing to accept you into his world with open arms. This news is a blessing and I shall shed tears of joy for this is the happiest moment of my life."

He took her hand into his own and purred lightly. It felt great to know that his true feelings could finally be released and that He was okay with it. Jaden's left hand fell onto her hip, which pulled her body near. With it resting just above her rump, he moved his other hand from his face and tucked it around her neck, but not before tilting her head up so that there eyes could meet.

"No words could ever explain my adoration and love for you. Although I love Him above all else, the place that you hold in my heart is still just as strong. You are the sole reason I remain on this earth. You are the reason I return year after year to teach her. I only wish that you would accompany on my journeys about the world, but I respect your desire to stay put. It is your strong and selfless heart that I find most alluring. How it that you were the one to throw me from heaven? You've not an ounce of evil in that flesh of yours. If you were not born into that species, you would surely be a goddess."

Jaden's pale lips brushed against hers. Before locking lips with the woman, the green-eyed creature let his lips rest on hers. Dancing about some, he finally moved in and gave the woman a full-on kiss. The taste of her lips was delicious. Her tongue was fun to twist his with. As his heart raced, his arms drew her tight. Finally able to express his inner emotions, a smile adorned his face.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lexington walked down the many paths in his new school trying to ignore snickers and glances passed to him for the markings on his arms and face. "You would think a school full of shape shifters, magicians, and "super heroes" would be more accepting.", he muttered. He often thought of his mother who he was in search for, and the possibility she could be deceased already. He felt something tap him and he looked someone had thrown a paper ball at him, "Well that's nice.", he shook his head and picked up then threw it back to the guy that threw it at him, not at him just to him. "Be more creative with your taunts next time.", the guy seemed puzzeled.

Lexington went back to thinking of his mother and rubbed his wrist a bit looking at the marks on his arms. "If only I could remember you besides one picture, but I'll find my memories, I know I will. Maybe this school can help...", Lexington had heard this school was where his father went and was determined to find secrets of his father and maybe even a location more than to get an education at the institution. He saw a church type building and thought about his mother deciding to go in. He always liked churches, he felt somewhat safe in them since a church was the only thing that would take him in after the curse.

He walked in and saw two people getting together, "Oh I'm sorry is this building private? I'm new I just thought I could sit in here for a while.", he had a deep but melodic voice and aside from the many marks on him from the curse, he could be taken as attractive. He dressed in his "emo" or "gothic" outfits since he felt they fit and it was something he enjoyed doing. He was turning to leave, trying to hurry since he noticed an older shape shifter that would know what the marks meant, since cursed werewolves weren't exactly viewed as good.

(OOC: See character profile for definition on a cursed werewolf)

9. Characters in this post:
    Stiffening, the hairs on the back of the male's neck rose on end. Releasing Mary's lips, his head stiffly turned to face the male that had walked in on their little make-out feast. Laughing sheepishly, Jaden shoved his hands into his pockets with the hopes of calming his frazzled nerves. Not only was it awkward to have someone walk in on you, but it was also terrible that it was a student, especially one of his own.

A quivering pitch was evident in Jaden's tone when he spoke. "No, no. It's f-fine... I guess," he looked to his partner before facing Lexington again. With Mary at his side, Jaden was able to collect his courage and fight the nausea that was ailing him.

"You must be Lexington Diego. I'm Jaden Nicastro. I will serve as the head of your house, the shapeshifter house." The fear that had filled his eyes had vanished and he was now approached he wolf human. "Mary, what do those marks mean? You seem to know more about this stuff than I. Might we be able to assist him? I fear that darkness has clouded his soul. Perhaps a curse?" His emerald eyes fell on Mary and ended up staying there. "It is our duty to assist those in need and I foresee this brute needing our help. God has showed me the agonizing future of his creature. We must guide him away from the darkness."

10. Characters in this post:
    A small tear actually did slide down Mary's cheek. it was completely from the happiness she was feeling in her heart and soul. For once she felt completely at peace with the world. Did not have to look over her shoulder at the slight shuffle in the darkness for Jaden's kin coming to slay her. Only once had she fought back, and that was with Jaden himself. All that time ago in the jail cell. The reason she asked was simply from her scientist nature. Question everything, even if she knew the answer, she enjoyed hearing it.

Mary's arms wrapped they way around his neck. Closing any space between them. As she kissed him back full-hearted. Giving everything she had in her being to Jaden. She was always his after all. Nothing would ever change that. Mary was so wrapped up within the kiss, she failed to hear the large door to the church opening. It wasn't until a deep melodic voice forced Mary to jump just enough and break from Jaden's arms. A student! She thought within her head. Knowing Jaden would hear her surprised tone of voice.

She cleared her voice, knowing there was no need to be embarrassed... It wasn't the first time being caught. Although normally it was the headmistress. With a student though, it was different. "Yes, come right in." Mary said to the student. She had a smile on her face while her tone of voice seemed to demand respect. In a loving teacher sort of way. He boy was one of Jaden's, so therefore she stayed quiet while he spoke, Reaching down to pick up her purse and slip on her coat. It was then when Jaden got her attention. She turned and walked down the aisle towards the trio. Looking at the markings.

She would have introduced herself right away, but allowed Jaden to explain what they were doing first. "You are right Jaden, it is a curse. Facial markings within werewolves normally do not have good meanings... but that also depends on the pack..." She said to the trio, but mainly to Jaden. She was simply going from memory, and could be wrong. "I am Mary Post. Head of the Alchemists, and teacher of science, herbs, and languages." She told the boy. Knowing full well he would in at least one of her classes. "If if is a curse, there is always a removal. I will need to do research." knowing that he is a werewolf.. they don't tend to write things down. So this will be tricky I hate to say..

"Is it alright if I take a couple pictures for reference?"
    Mary asked Lexington as she reached into her purse and pulled her phone out. "If I can even figure it out this time..." She admitted. Mary and phones did not go well. Mainly because she was sold into getting an iphone. Even as brilliant as Mary was had trouble using the stupid device.

11. Characters in this post:
    As Ember burst into a flaming bird, his eyes lightened up. It was almost as if her burning emotions had opened his eyes and sent the darkness reeling away. He knew the pain she felt as he had felt it himself. Although, his pain was of a different nature, it was pain nonetheless.

Taking a firm step forward, Levi peered up at the fiery beast. His eyes burned with a passion unlike any other. For the most part, Levi was a kind and respectful student. He was loved by all and didn't have any real enemies. To most, he was just a nice guy who was a little too flirty at times. Had anyone actually dared to get to know him and understand his stories, they would have found that Levi was living a pretty eventful life. So his parents didn't die, but his life was not without agony and suffering.

His maroon eyes landed on Tristan. Looking the hawk-like fiend over, his eyes drifted to Aiden. To his surprise, the male was standing between this other kid and the heated bird. I wonder if he is shielding this kid. If so, I'm impressed. Perhaps he has a heart after all. It was then when a smile finally came onto his face.

"Aiden, I think you're letting you true colors show."he had to say something. It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Rolling his eyes, he flicked the male off before stomping forward to greet John, again. "Let's get you out of here. There's no point getting you involved in this little ordeal. Why don't I show you around?" His hand landed on the male's shoulder and, as it did, a smile appeared on his face. "You can thank me later. I absorbed the fire's blast, so your hair wasn't burned off. Ha! The power of fire. So glad it's my element or we'd all look and smell like burnt toast!"

As he walked away, he glanced over his shoulder one last time. It's up to you now, Levi.

Levi nodded as if he heard the male talking to him. His head jumped back to Ember. Looking her over, the redhead dropped to one of his knees. His first was on the earth and it was used to keep him balanced. Head bowed and eyes focused on the earth below, he spoke in a sincere tone.

"I am sorry if I offended you, Ember. I just don't want to go rushing into anything. Love has burned me once and I don't want to get hurt by it again. I would much rather take things slow and let the wind move us through our actions. It would be less romantic, but it would be real. Please, understand. I don't mean to leave you alone. I just don't want to be pressured into getting emotionally attached at sure a premature stage. I would rather get to know you before I return a kiss."

12. Characters in this post:
    "I know very well what my curse is, I researched it myself, and I know how to get rid of it.", he said in a respectful way but also a bit angrily. He thought to himself, 'And I thought teachers would be more accepting and not treat me like a freak show.' He looked at Jaden, "And as for me being a sin against god, I'm not the one having physical affection in a church." He sighed realizing how that came out, "I apologize I didn't mean to disrespect you. I just don't like attention paid to my physical deformity."

He looked at them calmly, "I won't tell anyone about your relationship since obviously you wish to hide it, we all have our secrets and it's not my place to make it public knowledge." He looked at Jaden, "But my soul is not evil, you don't know my soul yet so how can you judge?" Lexington had the ability due to the curse to be resistant to mental abilities such as mind reading and telling the future of him so it was impossible to know his future. He opened the door to the church silently felling worst than before at how he was treated. Lexington bowed to them, "Good day." Then he went to walk out the door.

13. Characters in this post:
    Shifting nervously, he watched as the student made his way to the door. "I think that went well, don't you?" he said looking to Mary. But then everything the student said registered in his mind. "On second thought, I guess I was a little cynical. I need to work on my manners. And was it that obvious that I'm an angel? I was trying so hard not to rope God into this. Oh well, I suppose I can't be all black and white. I need to have a splash of color and my mistakes."

Looking at Mary's phone, the black haired teacher could only shrug. "Since when did you get one of those? I can hardly master the computer. And the internet, I don't understand that. These modern toys are just too... modern. Oh, hey, he's walking away. I think we should apologize. It will eat at me all day if I don't." With that, he dragged Mary down the isle, paying no attention to the other person that was present in the church (one of the priests).

"Whoa, wait up. We're not as young as we look." he said panting.

14. Characters in this post:
    "I accept your apology it's no problem.", he looked at him, "What do you mean by you're not as young as you look?" He saw the phone and blinked, "Are you wanting me to help you work your phone?" He chuckled in his mind, he had never had an phone like that but he knew how to work them.

(OOC: Thought this would be funny and I need another paragraph)

The Priest was watching and sighed muttering, "I need a new job, first there are people making out, and now there's a guy that looks like he's from a glamor rock band." His mind wandered and he though 'I wonder if there are women given to you in heaven, I've never been with a woman...but maybe god will reward me.' He kept thinking, 'I hope she's blonde...no red head! Yes they are wild...' He looked at them, 'Heh...They don't suspect a thing.'

15. Characters in this post:
    *Ember nodded towards Tristan, slowly morphing back into her humanoid form except for the feathers. She then blushed deeply and pulled her cloak around herself. Her marks glowed a bright red as she made the vortex disappear, fastening her cloak tighter so she would be more comfortable.*

I did not mean to pressure you, I was just too overcome with my emotions. Please do accept my apology about that and do know that I also want to get to know each other better before we even consider being romantic with each other. I really don't want either of us to get hurt....

*She smiles softly at him before turning and walking towards towards her dorm to get dressed before anybody realized her clothes hadn't morphed back with her*
    I probably won't see you at dinner or anytime later tonight, I'll be spending the rest of the day locked in my room. My powers tend to be unpredictable on my birthday and on the Summer Solstice and I rather spend that time by myself to avoid any emotions that may trigger any problems with them.

*Tristan shifts back into his own humanoid form, wrapping an arm around Ember's shoulder as they hurry back towards the shapeshifter dorm.*

"Have a good night Levi. We'll possibly see you tomorrow when we are a little more emotionally stable and have figured out how to socialize properly, so do not worry about us."

*He smiled back at the male, finally approving of him.*

[[They are going here.]]

16. Characters in this post:
    John looked at the vortex of fire and blinked at the shapeshifter he had seen before flew right through the flames. He got a thoughtful expression as he pondered if he had been wrong earlier. If the shapeshifter was unaffected by the flames, maybe it wasn't a shapeshifer or not one he had ever heard of before. He went back to reality as the red haired guy shouted something mocking to Aiden. It wasn't the words that was mocking it was the way. John listened to what Aiden said with some disbelief. He figured he had been too far away to get affected. Still, his knowledge of the arcane arts was limited so perhaps the older man was right.

"Alright. My elements are water and earth," John said out of curtsy as Aidan had told his. He then followed the blond away from the flaming vortex. First now he was able to registry the beauty of the garden. There was a certain calmness around here. He saw a type of tree he hadn't seen before, so full with pink flowers that you couldn't see the green leaves. Or perhaps the leaves were pink too.

He heard a sound as the flaming vortex calmed down and cast a look behind him. He saw two people hurrying away from there. One of them was the golden shapshifter he had seen before. Perhaps he was a brother to the female? It was a bit away but he noticed something disturbing. 'She's not wearing any clothes...' he thought and quickly looked away. It bothered him a tiny bit but the images quickly left as it usually was with women. Men on the other hand...

17. Characters in this post:
    [[Short post, but it was needed.]]

"Oh. My. God. She's naked." His turned a bright red as he tried to look away. Hiding his eyes (which I should add wasn't too successful as he had his fingers spread apart), his blush worsened. "Yup, I so can't be seen with her tonight. I look like a freaking tomato.... stupid red hair, red eyes, and now red skin."

18. Characters in this post:
    Mary was shocked by what she heard come from the student's mouth. He had insulted them for trying to help them. She was ticked off of coarse, but did not show it. Only glancing up to Jaden and closing her eyes. The student kept going on, not giving either of the headmasters a chance to speak up. it wasn't until he turned to leave that Mary could speak.

"Went well? Are you kidding me?" Mary said, her tone was obviously annoyed. Although she shook her head, placing her stupid paper weight of a phone back into her purse. "Perhaphs we should come with a warning label. What are w coming up to, 600 years? I lost count. Its been my 25 birthday for the past couple of centurys." Mary laughed slightly. Although that touch of anger was still there. It was the beast within her. It raged for just a couple seconds.

"You are right. Both of us must learn."

"Since I broke my last one. I can't even figure out how to call people with it. but there is the best game where you fling little birds into pigs." She told him. Master of technology right there folks. She was suddenly grabbed and dragged down the aisle. "Hey, let go!" She scolded Jaden. Up until coming up to the student.

"I aplogize for our performance. And I am glad you understand. We both.. or at least I should say I grew up when this country was still just a mass of land." She spoke for herself since Jaden just simply appeared. He was far older than Mary in reality.

19. Characters in this post:
    [[Sorry, I HAD to...]]

"Wait, you're not older than me? Since when? I could have sworn you were... no, wait, I do recall your birth. You were a very ugly child. Remind me to never let us have children. They screaming... it's just defending. Although, I do like the idea of a mini-me. Can you even have children? I'm pretty sure I'm sterile. If we can't have children, do you think Ryota will have them for us? He is a rabbit after all. Don't they have babies like crazy? I could have sworn they did... do... oh, hello there. I'm Jaden Nicastro. I'm a fallen angel, but don't let that title fool you! I'm still a loyal servent to the Great One. Wait a minute... didn't we already introduce... flying birds and pigs? What is this madness. I think we need to take you in to see the nurse. This just does not bode well with me. Are you ill. Oh dear lord, are you pregnant? With who's child? I could have sworn we were still virgins. Or did you... Mary! Did you drug me? Oh lord have mercy on your soul. You raped me. That's just terrible...."

As he continued to ramble on, it was more than evident that something had cracked in the male. What was the meaning behind it? Oh, it's quite simple. Lexington saw too much and this worried the ancient creature.

When he finally realized he wasn't making any sense, he turned from the wolf to the Dhamphyr. "I think I need a vacation...." he let out an exhale before he approached the shapeshifter. "Sorry you had to deal with that. I'm just not the most... hmmm, I don't know what word I'm looking for. I suppose it's importance its all that high so I should just give up on the topic... OH MY GOD, MARY! He saw me kissing you! He's got blackmail on us. Now everyone will know! Can today get any worse?"

[[Someone's having a mental breakdown.]]

20. Characters in this post:
    "I'm sorry if I offended you ma'm...Its just, you wanted to take pictures of me, he said I was demonic, and you treated me like research. I just felt like a freak, everyone treats me weird, I was cursed but not for any action it just happened because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time." He sighed, "I just get defensive when people try to do that, I've been studied before." He bowed, "I'm sorry if I was disrespectful and I didn't mean to criticize your years. I was simply just offended. How would you feel if you had a deformity you couldn't help and someone wanted to study and take pictures of you? It happens a lot."

He saw the phone and went into a detailed but not complicated explanation of the apps, phone calling, and such. He showed them carefully and had a way of explaining things, he got on the level of who he was teaching and had a great way with wording things, like he was a teacher himself. "Well I hope you're good from there." He smiled, "Well it was a pleasure to make your aquaintence sorry we got to a rough start." He had a kind smile but oddly he never showed it usually.

21. Characters in this post:
    And also I won't spoil your secret don't worry Mr. Jaden.", he chuckled. "Love is a beautiful thing, nothing to be ashamed of."

(OOC meant to add that)

22. Characters in this post:
    [[Couldn't resist.]]

Cross eyed and confused more than he already was, the male flopped onto the ground. "Mr. Jaden. I... I feel like I'm the wrinkle master. I thought my skin was flawless. Do I really look that old." His face flushed when Lexington mentioned love. "Gah, you're embarrassing me. I'm going to go be a hermit now." Pulling up some grass, he placed it atop his head. "Now you see me," he dumped a heaping pile onto his head, "and now you don't."

It should be noted that Jaden might be a fully matured angel, but he has the innocence level of a youngester. He is, obviously, easily embarrassed when someone finds out his flaws. He's also a bit of a rambling moron when his walls have been breached. The poor fellow.

23. Characters in this post:
    Lexington chuckled, "Sorry si- I mean...Jaden." He felt awkward since he was always taught to respect teachers by calling them sir or mam. He looked at them, "I'll allow you two to be alone. And hopefully will see you in class." He walked out the door and sighed running a hand through his hair. "Well I won't find anything without a game plan." He looked at a picture in his pocket of his mother when she was in the academy. "She's by a lake-wait...", He saw her by a tree that seemed to have something in it and above had her initials and someone else's in a heart.

"The Lake...that's where my first stop is to recovering what I'm looking for." He put his hands in his pockets and went towards the lake looking at students carrying on with their day, some giving him weird looks, and others just messing around. He rubbed his arm, "Well I came here to find my past not make friends." he muttered and walked towards the lake.

24. Characters in this post:
    Mary simply glared at Jaden when he mentioned her being an ugly baby. But let it slide as he continued to ramble on and on and on. It made her focus simply on the student. "Yes, yes I do understand. Being a scientist I tend to forces such personal boundaries when someone amazing comes forth." She explained slightly. Still half listening to Jaden. "I don't think you should be saying such things IN FRONT OF A STUDENT!" Mary scolded Jaden, who had clearly lost his mind. "Keeping talking like that Jaden, maybe the whole school will know." Personlity Mary never saw the point of hiding. She would love to walk down the hall and give her lover a simple kiss every now and then. But Jaden had his reasons, and Mary respected them.

She listened as the Lex showed her how to use her fancy paper weight. Once everything was taught that could be taught in the span of a couple of minutes, mary laughed. "And this is supposed to be user friendly. I may have to steal you if I want to order pizza." She said to him. "Thank you very much Mr. Lex. In the meantime I may have to make someone take a nap. If you need assistance, find Aiden. He is my aid, and I think the only one on the ground at the moment. Don't quote me on that. If he gives you any sass, just tell him.. how does he put it.. The old hag sent you."

She then turned her attention to the headmaster who was now drawing a crowd from the students in the area (and since Lex had taken his leave) "Jaden , vos etiam postulo ut dico mihi super vestri trinus is estas. (Jaden, you still need to tell me about your trips this summer.)" She said to him, changing the subject... or hopefully calming him down. Something. And doing anything.. loving towards him while they were outside of the house would probably make Jaden feel even worse.

Seeing the grass on his head did make Mary laugh. "You do not look a day over twenty two Jaden. Come now, lets leave before our lovely priest gets the wrong idea. Did you visit London this year?"

She pulled him away. Thinking over how much time they had before they were due in the main dining hall. It had to be at least a couple of hours. Mary still had some things back at her home that needed to be brought to her classrooms. She had completely moved out of her home in New Hampshire into the city of boston. There were many legal arguments she had been going threw. Since apparently when your considered dead, your land becomes open for building new homes. So Mary simply left, moving closer to the school. Which was beneficial. At least she could return home every couple of nights.

((I did edit this lol))

25. Characters in this post:
    Lexington finally got to the lake. It seemed abandoned, "I guess no one comes here much." He walked around looking and was stumped. "Why are there no animals? No fish or birds." He shrugged and saw the tree he was looking for and went to it. He saw his mother's intials on the tree and gave a sad smile, "She was standing right here at one time..." He then saw the hole in the tree and reached into it and pulled his hand back in pain, "Ow." he had been bitten by a snake in the tree.

"Guess there are animals after all.", he pulled the snake out getting bit again and released it. He watched his hand as the wounds healed in a few seconds, he wasn't afraid of the venom it wouldn't affect him anyway. He continued to reach in and felt something besides the leaves and pulled it out. It was a locket it was gold but required a key, he didn't want to bust it open or break it though but it had something written in what looked like Latin. "What could this mean?", he went to sit beside the lake looking at the letters trying to decipher them.

"It's latin but it's jumbled up like they aren't coherant words, maybe its a puzzel..." He thought about it and then messed with the lock but couldn't get it open and finally decided to break it open but no matter how hard he pulled it wouldn't open. "What the...? this should be simple, its metal but I've torn through steel and brick walls with my strength how is it not opening?", he didn't know that it was a blood seal and only a certain person's blood would open it if put on the locket.

26. Characters in this post:
    [[They came from here.]]
    *Ember hurried into her room, shutting and locking the door behind her. She then hastily grabbed her clothes from the dresser on her side of the room and threw them on before flopping onto her bed. Why did it have to be Levi who had been the first person to see her naked? She never had been caught before...*

He's never going to talk to me again after seeing me like that! We'll both be too embarrassed to even look at each other, much less be able to have any sort of relationship. I already made him not like me with the whole kissing him thing and he probably think I let him see me like that on purpose!

*She buried her face into her pillow and started to cry, regretting her choice to attend school again. She just wasn't meant to be around people.."

I'm going to quit, Tristan.

*Tristan sighed, sitting next to Ember on the bed and rubbing her back. He had never seen her like this before and he was worried that she was going to get hurt somehow.*

"Ember, you can't quit over something like this when you fought me so hard about attending school here. Where else could you even go? The mundanes would be all over you the second you left the grounds of the academy and you know it, so you're stuck here. I'll just go talk to Levi for you..."

*He opened the window again, turning back into his golden falcon form and going to find Levi.*
    [[The garden is his destination.]]

27. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan flies into the garden, spotting Levi. He lands onto the male's shoulder and nips him gently on the ear so he could get his attention.*

"We're really sorry that you saw Ember like that and hope that it will not keep you from being around you in the future. She's very upset about the whole thing, so much that she wants to quit school here even that she has no where to go. She's not used to be around people so the whole clothes not morphing back thing is a huge problem for us..."

*He then sighs, preening his feathers before speaking again*
    "She's a good young woman..."

28. Characters in this post:
    Finally arriving at the garden, it seemed she had missed whatever it was that had happened. The nymph was feeling a little disappointed at the lack of action. She frowned lightly, raising an eyebrow as her light blue green eyes scoped out the place before she noticed Aiden and another student, then some more people further away. Since she knew for a fact Aiden used fire, she thought he might have had something to do with it. Sometimes he was at fault, other times he just happened to be at the sight. Making her way over to them, her eyes noticed a hawk, or a falcon swoop down further away to see a student, Levi. "I saw fire and some students were saying something about a commotion around here..What exactly happened?" She asked once she reached Aiden and the other boy.

29. Characters in this post:
    Mason blinked back as he woke up from a small nap he'd taken. Yawning, the red head sat up from his bed, listening to see if there was anyone else in the room with him. At the lack of sound, he frowned. Maybe this time he wouldn't have to share. But, he wasn't really an upperclassman. Not yet. Unable to really bare the silence any more than nessesary, he sighed, reaching around for his cane and standing up to head out. Once outside, he closed his door quietly. He smelled a couple new scents, but other than that, there didn't seem to be anything different than from when he had entered his room.

30. Characters in this post:
    In a monotone voice, Jaden uttered out a string of words that he had longed to share with the woman. "Would you ever consider... marrying me?" Those taunting green eyes of his pleaded up to the woman. He wasn't begged that she would say yes. He was seeking the truth. For the past few years, he had thought about approaching the woman with a ring, but he never knew if the woman were interested in such a thing. He knew there were a great many creatures that believed marriage was a foolish act that was just a waste of time, money, and space.

Shaking the grass from his head, he came up on his feet so that he resumed his typical looming position. Moving in closer to the woman, he stroked her cheeks before placing a kiss on her forehead. When he stepped away, he took her fingers between his own and started to wander toward the school with her. Even though he hated the idea of going public, Jaden knew that Mary had always liked the idea of being more open about their relationship. With the thought of the priest, God, and Lexington knowing about their little love affair, he no longer saw in point in keeping it a secret. Besides, he just witnessed what happened when he went hysteric. He put grass on his head and call a child of Mary's ugly, which he knew wouldn't be possible as hery beauty was peerless.

"London was great. I wished you were there so many nights. Not to keep me company, but to share the moments with. Big Ben was fantastic. It was so historic. I really enjoyed learning about the English people. I think you would have enjoyed yourself, had you joined me. But, alas, you were moving this summer. I wish you had told me, you now I would have helped. I would have even offered you my bedroom... we would have to share the bed." His lips twisted upright at the thought of spending every evening with her. It brought a light blush to his face and it made him squirm a bit with bliss.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 341