Login to your account

The Coming Darkness 2

Finish your journey in this anime-themed roleplay.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, awesome holy crap moments, drama, fighting, life, magic, romance, school life, swag, yolo

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: IamEnzo

Created: 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Posts 421 to 450 of 665

1. Characters in this post:

stubborn xxxxx magical xxxxx tomboy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    Listening to Voli explained, it made her head hurt a little bit less. Her eyes turned to look at him, as he was lost in thought as well. She frowned once more, tilting her head as she mulled what he said over. Murmuring softly, she would lower her eyes down as she talked out what was in her head. "Like you more then the others? Wouldn't that mean that I love you then?......" Suddenly, Faye's whole face was a bright red, her eyes widen as she felt her face heat up. She then slapped both sides of her cheeks, and looked away from him, as she had a slight panic like look on her face. "W-w-w-wait....." She stammered out, trying to get her thoughts centered and organized, as she tried to realize what she stated.

Did she really love Voli? She did like being around him, like he said. She also understood him and vice-versa. And then there was how they were both raised in life when it handed it to them. Sure, their personalities were completely different. And he was older then her, but not by alot.

"Ugh....this is hurting my head more.....do I love you...." Faye muttered out in a near whisper, her head almost between her legs. Her face never once stop blushing. This was making her off center alot. Mostly due to the fact, she never felt this way or even had this happen before in her life. Closing her eyes, she groaned as she held her head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ SPIRIT SHAMAN ]██▌█ ██

2. Characters in this post:
    This time, the attack hit Sasha squarely in the head, and the female staggered forwards, swearing, "Fuck! You damn bastard! I'll fuckin' get you..."

A scarlet octagon appeared between her fingers, and she grabbed it, swinging the object around her as it duplicated, in the end forming something mildly resemblant to a whip.

"Still usin' that magic," she commented, "Let's just see how well it stands against this!"

Sasha could sense the male; he was still in front of her. Though she was blind, the suit amplified the rest of her senses, and she could clearly hear his breath from that direction.

The whip snapped back once, then flew forwards, aiming to wrap itself around Enzo's waist. Once it did, it would begin to burn at him, as the edges were as hot as fire.

3. Characters in this post:
    The whip was hard to see. At first, it was just a flash in the corner of his eye, and as a reflex, he put his hand up to guard against it. Only then did he realize that it was a whip, when it wrapped around his arm and began to burn. First, his sleeve burnt up to his shoulder, revealing the horrid progress the black text had done on him. It was already at his shoulder and glowing a faint white.

"D-damn it.."He grinded his teeth together, trying to bare with the extreme pain. He grabbed the whip and pulled it towards him with one hard pull, while his other fist was charging enough flame to unleash an X-buster onto the woman's face.

4. Characters in this post:
    He wasn't paying attention much to Faye's awkward movements and sudden stammering. He was still stuck on missing his loved ones. reminiscing over what memories he shared with them before that fateful night, the time he spent with his brother up until his death, and even seeing his mother and father again only to be reborn as the living dead attempting to kill him. A... More bitter moment, but he got to see them nonetheless. Whenever his family was on his mind the world around him disappeared. It was such a powerful longing he had that he totally ignored everyone and everything else around them just to take full focus on making sure to remember them, never ever forget them. He made himself promise that he would never let them slip from his mind, not even for a day. As much of a duty he thinks is good for him, it's destroying him as well... He's unable to let go and it's only going to hurt him more when that time comes. Soon he remembered what he was doing and returned his attention to Faye, noticing she was between her legs. "Faye..? You alright?"

5. Characters in this post:
    From the sound of it, Sasha had gotten to Enzo. However, the next moment, she was sharply pulled towards him, ending up slamming into the wall next to them. "Damn you, Enzo Ferrari..." The harsh words were spat from her mouth like they were on fire.

Sasha knew what was coming next- he'd activate his X-Buster, and fry her to pieces. However, her head was still reeling and she was having trouble standing. What was more, her suit was connected to the whip, so if he burned that...she'd get burnt as well. Goddammit...what should I do...

6. Characters in this post:
    Enzo's glove was bursting with the amount of flame trapped in it. He shot his fist forward, but stopping just short of her face.
    Wait, that accent... He let down his fist, but still had his flame burning. He no longer focused on his burning arm. That accent bugged him with how familiar it sounded.

Then, it hit him.

"Sasha?!" He shouted.

7. Characters in this post:
    She smirked, "Bingo, silly boy," she replied, "Though of course, I'm not the same anymore, am I? In fact, I just happen to be..." She looked away at him for a minute, as if she was searching for the right words to say.

"Your enemy."

8. Characters in this post:
    Juro looked at his watch impatiently. "He should have been back by now." He muttered from within his own quarters in the warehouse. He was cycling through streetlight cameras, making an effort to see what was going on.

Meanwhile, Argo was busy familiarizing himself with the safehouse. He had to know every possible escape point, since he was the only one who couldn't defend himself. He needed a way out when the time came.

Enzo's eyes widen when Sasha declared herself an enemy of him.
    "No no, that can't be right! You aren't my enemy!" His once aggressive stance had turned into him kneeling down beside her. The whip had fallen off, which left a bad wound on his arm, but he couldn't care less about his arm right now. "What's gotten into you?!"

9. Characters in this post:
    Silver sat and watched as everyone went about their business. However, something didn't feel right. Juro brought up the fact that Enzo should have been back by now, and Silver thought she heard something out of the ordinary outside a bit before that. Her gut was telling her that she ought to finally do something. Standing up, she slipped off her wedding ring, and slipped on her guardian ring. She walked to the door, opened it, and looked back at Juro.

"Don't worry, I'll go check on him." Before anyone could protest, she hopped out, and began her search for Enzo.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, but it is," she replied, her eyes narrowing when she felt the male drop to his knees.

His next question nearly made Sasha guffaw with laughter, but she held it back, a mere chuckle slipping through her lips "What's gotten into me?" Her expression turned harder than steel, "You did," the woman snarled, "You and your stupid magic."

That's right. It's all your fault that I'm this way, isn't it?

11. Characters in this post:
    Dass had been awake for a while now. He had nothing to do, no job until Felix call him. He spent some hours working in his studio, he wasn't doing anything important, just improving an old device he made on his childhood. A hover-board, kind of a flying skate. It never worked so he was changing its components and repairing it.

Right now, he was taking a break. A cup of coffe and some cookies, he liked any kind of sweet food. Then, he remembered Eli and the magic. "Let's see if I can find any info about magic users or magic itself. Maybe the government had some info on its records." He sat on a chair in front of his desk and used Sue to access Top Secret archives on the government servers and was able to dowload some of them. Records about people called Guardians and Soulless.

It had been easy. Maybe a bit too easy, he felt a bit nervous and checked the security of his connection. "Oh, FUCK!" He was being tracked. In fact, they already had his adress. His own security had failed. He shut Sue off quickly, ran to his room and packed his bag. Then, he entered his studio and took his tools and some of his devices. He stared at his remaining creations for a moment, feeling awfully sad. "Sorry." Finally, he took Sue with him and before exiting he activated his house's self-destruction system. He wouldn't let anyone put his hands on his machines.

In five minutes his house would disappear. Dass walked through the streets of Tokyo, not knowing where to go. He still remember the path to Eli's house. Right now it was his only chance, so he headed towards Eli's house. He got there and left his bags beside the door, then, he knocked. No response, Eli wasn't at home. Dass groaned in frustation, turned, leaned against the door and slipped down until he sat on the ground. He closed his eyes and sighed. You knew this was going to happen sooner or later. At least they didn't catch you."

12. Characters in this post:
    Enzo didn't have the slightest clue what she could mean by that. He shook his head slightly, fearing the worst may have happened. "I.. never meant for this to happen..." He said softly. Seeing as how Sasha was no longer a threat to him, he put out his flames and stood up. "We can fix whatever's wrong. You just need to trust me again." Enzo extended his hand out for Sasha to grab.

13. Characters in this post:
    "We can fix whatever's wrong. You just need to trust me again."

Sasha remained silent, her expression unreadable. Finally, she spoke, "Trust...?" she whispered quietly, "You want me...to trust you...again...?"

Her hand tentatively reached out to find his, "Trust..."

And then, her voice became so placidly cold that one would freeze at the sound of it, "Is something that I don't believe in."

And with that, she grabbed Enzo by the hand, and threw him into the next wall, "Not after what you did to me, Enzo. Never."

Her voice was cruel and hard, as the albino female stepped over his body, and disappeared into a building.

14. Characters in this post:
    It wasn't too long before Silver had finally come across the alley way in which Enzo was fighting. She looked down it and saw Enzo, who appeared to be a bit beaten up, and another figure just as it disappeared into the wall. Silver rushed over to him, reaching out to him and grabbing his arm in case he needed extra support. "Enzo, what happened?.. Who was that?" She stared at the spot where she saw the figure disappear, and then looked back to Enzo for more answers.

15. Characters in this post:
    Again, for the third time, he had been tricked. He was tossed into a wall head first, and for a moment, he couldn't move. His head was spinning, and all he could hear was Sasha continuing to blame him for what he'd done. He blacked out for a brief moment.

When he came back, Silver was helping him up.
    "It.. was nobody.." He muttered, rubbing his aching head.

16. Characters in this post:
    Silver wrapped his arm around her neck and tried to help him back to the VOTL. "If it was nobody, why did they attack you?" She pulled him along, half tempted to just throw him over her shoulder and carry him back, but not wanting to for sake of his pride. "Who'd you piss off this time?"

17. Characters in this post:
    Enzo knew it was coming. The moment when confusion and sadness would turn into sheer anger. It happened before, it was going to happened again. Silver continued to ask questions he wasn't totally paying attention to. "Some super soldier, I don't know.."

Just as they were reaching the VTOL, he pulled away from Silver, indicating he could walk on his own now. That's when he realized he never took down the jammer, and stopped. "I still have a job to do.." There was no way he'd come back empty-handed after what had happened in front of everyone. He turned around and started heading back.

18. Characters in this post:
    Silver watched as Enzo turned away to do his job. She thought for a moment, wondering what really happened. Clearly it was more than just a soldier attacking him. His mind seemed to be somewhere else, and it bothered her. Still, she followed him in silence, deciding that she could at least be of some help should someone attack again. She didn't want Enzo to be in any bad positions as long as she could help it.

19. Characters in this post:

stubborn xxxxx magical xxxxx tomboy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    Shaking her head, Faye remained in that position for the longest time. She just couldn't believe it. Did she really love Voli? As she thought back on how people described love, it all just flipped around inside of her head that it doesn't make sense in the least. She let out a slight groan, closing her eyes. She was forcing herself to calm down, to push away the flush that was in her cheeks as she took in deep slow breaths. Finally, Faye got a hold of herself, and heard Voli's question. Biting her lower lip, she would turn slightly to stare up at him. The look on her face, would make her look actually like a girl for once. She had a slight hesitant look in her eyes, flush still staining her cheeks slightly, as she spoke in a soft low voice.

"Voli.....I think I love you.....I think...." Faye bit her lip, then looked away, as she couldn't look at him. She never knew what love was in the first place. She had love growing up in her family. Yet she never new what a true love felt like, between two people. That was something she doesn't even know if she had if possible. Closing her eyes, she let out a sigh, hiding her head between her legs as she couldn't look at the male in question in the first place as she was freaking out at the moment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ SPIRIT SHAMAN ]██▌█ ██

20. Characters in this post:
    He continued walking back towards the base, but took a different route. One that would completely avoid the alleyway he was just in. He found himself standing infront of the base's gate entrance, where the vehicles would enter and exit. Two guards watched the gate on the outside as well as a hand-scanner on the gate itself.

One of the guards waved Enzo back, as if it weren't any of his business. When Enzo failed to comply, the guard walked up to him.
    "Are you deaf or something? This area is off limits, you have to go back." The soldier barked orders at him from inside his helmet. His voice was drowned out in Enzo's mind. He was too caught up on Sasha, and how she blamed him for everything.

Seeing as how the soldier didn't get his point across clearly, he shoved Enzo with his rifle, and started shouting something about how he'd shoot if he didn't leave. When the soldier went in for another shove, he was suddenly caught by his neck and lifted off the ground. The second soldier on guard started to freak, and trained his rifle at Enzo to fire.

Enzo noticed this, and threw his guard buddy at the one who was ready to fire. They both tumbled over and dropped their weapons. Enzo walked up to the gate scanner. He needed their hand print, so he grabbed one who was unconscious and used his hand to access the base. With an accepting beep, the gate slid open, and Enzo walked in.

His actions didn't go unnoticed. There were a small group of soldiers ready for combat already, but just as they fired, a wall of sky flame came between them and Enzo, burning the bullets as soon as they made contact with the firewall.

When the wall came down, Enzo was nowhere to be seen. They were all looking around frantically. Suddenly, they began dropping like flies, one by one until there were none left in the yard. That's when Enzo appeared.
    Where's this jammer? He thought. His eyes finally caught a large device, that looked a lot like a radar dish. It would have to do. He positioned himself for an X-burner, and blasted it to pieces. The base's walls were breached, the alarm was sounded, and units from other branching bases were called.

From another base, Kyoya was just alerted to the situation. He watched the carnage from the security cameras, and a smile formed on his face. Meanwhile, with the jamming device dealt with, Enzo turned around and started walking back out of the gate. How could it be my fault? What have I done to deserve that kind of reaction from her? He wondered. By now, the remaining troops would have gotten ready for a fight, but all they saw were unconscious soldiers and two holes in their walls. Enzo was safely away from their base and on his way back.

21. Characters in this post:
    Candy was walking along the path back to her home, on her way back from work. She was wearing mostly normal clothes this time, pants, normal heeled boots, a rather low cut shirt and a nice and normal jacket. She was almost home, when she saw a poor man looking quite lost and alone outside someone's home, with bags that appeared to be filled with different things. This intrigued her. For some reason, he looked familiar, too. So, she decided to see if she could offer her assistance. " 'Scuse, me, sir, you alright there? You get locked out or something?"

22. Characters in this post:
    Silver simply watched as this all went down, keeping her distance from Enzo while keeping herself hidden. There was no reason to let anyone else know she was there, but she still wanted to be there in case she was needed. As soon as he was done, she rolled her eyes at how he went about things, but wasn't going to argue with him. It was a bit late for that. Since Silver had been behind him, she managed to get back before he did. As she got on the VOTL, she blew hair out of her face again and plopped down in a seat, completely ignoring whatever was going on between Faye and Volitaire. "Mission accomplished, kid," she mumbled to Juro. As for Enzo, well, clearly she couldn't help. She'd let Volitaire deal with it later.

23. Characters in this post:
    Dass opened his eyes and lifted his head to find a nice looking woman talking to him. "Hmm. . . no. I just. . .lost my home and was looking for a place to stay at. I was going to ask a friend, but he's out." He looked down. "Why did I tell her that? Damn it. I don't even know her." Dass sighed again and scratched the back of his head.

24. Characters in this post:
    Candy looked down at the poor man, leaning over a bit which did show off her cleavage a bit more. She tilted her head, as she felt bad for him, and figured she might be able to help. "Hmm.. Well, if you want, I have an apartment not too far away, you're welcome to stay with me if you'd like." She offered him a friendly smile with the offer. He didn't seem like a bad person, and even if he was, she could handle it. There was no harm in offering to help someone in need.

25. Characters in this post:
    Dass glanced back to the woman, a friendly smile on her face. "I need somewhere to stay until I find another house." Plus, she looked kind and he just realized that she was gorgeous. He blushed a little before talking back to her. "Yes, I'd like to stay with you." He paused for a moment, then, he smiled. "I'm Dass. Hmm, nice to meet you."

26. Characters in this post:
    Candy giggled a little at his blush and stood up right again. "Dass, you say?" That sounded familiar too. "Nice to meet you. You can call me Candy."She said with a wink. "My place isn't far, just a few blocks that way." She pointed off in the direction that she had been heading before she saw Dass. "Need help with those bags at all?" She figured she might as well ask. They couldn't be that heavy, could they?

27. Characters in this post:
    He thought about her offering of helping him with the bags, she didn't look so strong so he couldn't give her the bag with his devices and tools, he wouldn't let anyone carry Sue's bag, so that left the bag with his clothes. But probably she was just being polite. "Thank you. . .hmm. . . I can handle it." He stood up and took his bags. "You said it was that way, right? Well, let's go." He walked in the direction she pointed out before.

28. Characters in this post:
    Candy smiled again, and nodded. She began walking towards her apartment, which was actually part of one of the nicer apartment complexes around the area. She unlocked her door and entered, allowing Dass to follow her. "You can set your bags down in the guest room, which is down the hall, last door on the left. Bathroom is straight across from there. You hungry? I can cook somethin' up for you if you'd like." She knew the drill, she's had guests stay with her before. It wasn't uncommon for her to pick up strangers off the street and take them home with her. For that reason, this wasn't her main place of residence. Not even Felix knew where she actually stayed.

29. Characters in this post:
    "She..." Volitaire was at a sudden loss for words. He didn't feel she would think that strongly of him in such a short time... But he wasn't sure if he felt the same, or should just yet. He pondered over it, but figured he should give her a better answer when this mission was over, and that they had more privacy to speak this matter over. A slight sigh blew from his lips as he stood up to walk over to Faye in her jumbled up position. He placed his hand on her shoulder and crouched down to her, meeting her at eye level if she were to resurface her head. "Faye. We should talk about this another time, when we're not on a mission. Just... Think it over some more when you're not under so much pressure." He had stood back up and exited the VTOL, thinking over what just happened himself. He liked her... But wasn't sure if he felt the same. Standing near one of the consoles he leaned back and kept to himself while waiting for Enzo to return.

30. Characters in this post:
    Two eggs on one of the plates, Lauren placed some of the strips of bacon on it before placing the plate on the table in front of him. Since she hadn't gotten the silverware, she held up a finger before going to the drawers and pulling out a set, then placing it next to the plate. "Alright. Eat up." Serving the coffee, she raised an eyebrow back at Eli. "..Want anything in the coffee, or just black?"

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Posts 421 to 450 of 665