Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Posts 781 to 810 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    "Okay, let's hurry. I miss him so much. But, why are only you and me able to remember anything? Especially you, I can understand why I can but, why can you?" she said. She was starting to become really suspicious of the girl now, she thought that the nurse must be some other worldly being or something to be able to do this.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lan shrugged at the girl's question. She had never really thought about that till now. "I'm not sure why." she said with a curious tone. "But there has to be a reason for it. Maybe it's just because I'm suppose to."

Lan began to explain what she knew about the girl's powers. "Now about your powers. It is in a way, easy but it is also hard. You can control reality by the way you think and what you want. That is the simple part. However that means that you have to be extremely careful about what you think about. the slightest thought can cause something to happen. Get it?"

3. Characters in this post:
    "So, what you are saying, is that if I think it it happens? So if I think about a horse-" she was interrupted by a horse appearing. "Well, that answers my question, but what should I think to get Tamani back? I do not know how to think of it and I do not know if bringing him back, will stop the two realities from possibly merging together. He might just end up like T.K.," she was upset by all this she was tryingto think it out without 'thinking it out.'

4. Characters in this post:
    "I'm not sure what will happen if we manage to get him back, but we'll have to take that risk. We can't fix everything." She looked at the girl. She knew it must be hard to think while trying to keep her thoughts from causing something to happen.

"Well, I'm not all that sure how to bring him back, but we should at least try. He disappeared when you imagined him in a different dimension, am I correct? So now try to imagine him here with you. Try to put as much details in our setting and where we are."

5. Characters in this post:
    Okay, I am with Tamani Desher in the courtyard of the school with the nurse... POOF! Tamani was there but, it wasn't her Tamani, he didn't recognize who she was. "This isn't him. He doesn't recognize me, I can sense it. Wait, hold on a sec... I'll be right back," she said. She disappeared to the scene where her ex boyfriend had killed a man in front of her. The car was there, but with no one in it. Her ex-boyfriend came out and killed the same man she saw die years ago.. So wait, this isn't a reality without Tamani. It is a reality without.... me! She poofed back to the nurse saying, "This isn't a reality without him. It is a reality without me! I am the one who doesn't exist. Wait a minute something else seems awful wrong here like I am missing something, something important. I do not remember what happened exactly last night except that my boyfriend disappeared. So, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit tttttttttttttt. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy is eeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrry yyyyyyyyyyythiiiiiiinggggggggggg sslllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwinnn nnnnnnnnnngggggg doooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Huh, huh?" she woke up. That scene of her that morning was not real just a dream. She looked at her desk clock, It said 1:00 PM. "OH SHIT! I was supposed to meet the nurse this morning!" She thought to herself and she warped to thenurse.

6. Characters in this post:
    Lan was with her daughter at the Cafe when Ms. Beats just appeared out of no where. She smiled at the girl while her daughter gaped at her with surprise. "I see you've been working with your powers."

"Hi!!" Who are you?" Lily asked with an exited tone. It wasn't everyday that you see someone appear out of nowhere.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah had a dream where you taught me how to control them. Still hard to control though. I can't get the hang of not thinking things so I do not screw things up. I still need to find Tamani. I can't find a way to get him back at least not a way that works that is," she said. She keeps thinking of ways for it to work and then, nothing happens.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lan gave a knowing smile. Her power to control dreams really does come in handy. However that meant that she didn't get much sleep last night.

"Ahhhh, well I can't really help with that. I am only here for advice. I'm sorry, but I'll try to help the best I can." She took a sip of coffee to try to calm her spinning head.

9. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha was running to the cafe because he had woke up late as usual because his alarm clock (AKA Hiaute) didn't wake him up on time. He was still putting on his shirt and buckling his belt when he burst through the door. "Sorry i'm late T.K. it wont happen again!" he yelled as he quickly got behind the counter and put on his apron. He looked at the customers with delight that they hadn't said anything but he knew that T.K. was going to say something when they left. He braced himself for the daily yelling he got from her now. It didn't mind him that she yelled at him several times a day. It was to him her saying that she cared. It wormed his heart to hear her yell at him constuntly. But his ears disagreed. He looked at the nurse and Ms. Beats but a glance in their direction. He looked at the counter that he was leaning on and scraped a bit of dust off of it. It looked a bit dirty so he got a rag, wet it a bit, sprayed some cleaning solution and wiped it down. He looked at it and the refleciton of himself. His cat ears popped up and he quickly patted them down and put some of his hair over them hoping no one saw anything. He put the rag and cleaning solution down under the counter and continued leaning on it.

10. Characters in this post:
    "You better not be late again, you idiot." she hissed at him, serving the next customer in line. She placed it on the counter next to Ikitasha. "Ring that up for me, will ya'?" she said as she proceeded to work on the order of the next customer.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Sure" he said as he rang up the usual latte and told the customer the price. The man there quickly gave him the money and Ikitasha quickly he gave exact change to the man. The man examined the change and walked away. Ikitasha did this several times, even so the line for the coffee shop was getting longer. He sighed at the thought that even more people will be coming. Already the line looked like it went on forever.

12. Characters in this post:
    Lily came back from the outside world and was surprised to see one her best long time friend at the counter of the coffee shop. They hadn't seen each other since they were seven and she couldn't wait to jump him.

She ducked behind a lot of people to make sure that she would get to the counter unnoticed. When she was just under the counter, she jumped up and basically tackled Iki to the ground. "Oh My Gosh Iki!!!!!" she exclaimed. "I haven't seen you since forever!! How have you been?" She gave a dazzling smile as she continued to cling on to the boy.

13. Characters in this post:
    "I distinctly remember this happening to me some time in the past" he said somewhat laughing. He looked up at T.K. that was looking at him with rememberence. He looked at the girl that was hugging him and that tackled him with supprise. He remembered her! "OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!" he said not seeming to remember her name. "How did you find me? Where have you been? Did anything bad happen?" as a rush of emotions came he started to faintly glow. He looked at his shirt then looked at T.K. and he shrugged at her basicly saying 'What can you do?' He ran to the back door to outside. He turned into a small white spotted leopard. He quickly calmed himself down and then he returned to normal and put his clothes back on. He cooly opened the door and walked to behind the counter. He resumed his talk with the girl.

14. Characters in this post:
    Lily laughed at the boy as he ran outside. When he came back she was still laughing her heart out. "Well, best friend, I live here. I moved back since I stopped traveling with my mom. I've been great, which you should know because we've been writing to each other for a while. Though recently you haven't been replying." she gave him a pout. "How have you been?"

15. Characters in this post:
    "So far I've been just scraping myself through just getting fired for being late again..." he said with a long look at T.K. then grinning. He looked back at Lily and kept on asking her questions and keeps on apologizing for not writing back to her for a while because he has been busy with the events of late. He glanced a look at T.K. and she was giving a customer coffee as they usual. He looked back at Lily and said "You know what I need to introduce you to a friend of mine. He's nice, considerate, though a bit annoying sometimes he's a good guy to hang out with. I'll tell you all about him... After work of course" he said his grin ever widening and looked at T.K.

16. Characters in this post:
    Lily looked at the boy with curiosity. "Sure, I'd like to hear about him." She noticed how the boy kept looking at the girl next to him. Then it clicked in her head. She started at the boy with wide eyes. "Oh My Gosh Iki!!!!!" she exclaimed. Then she whispered into the boy's ears "You didn't tell me about your love interest." she smirked as the boy blushed.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Wow if you were here when it happened then i would say that your late. We are already together" he said proudly. He rang another customer up while Lily was talking to him. He kind of liked working here at the coffee shop because it gave him a little cash for the weekends and also it gave him something to do during the day before school. He gave the man his change and then he walked away sipping gracefully on his coffee before he opened the door and left. He liked the satisfaction that he got on his customers faces when they drank their coffee in the morning.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Well, if you hadn't noticed. This is the first time we have met up in seven years." she pouted. "I've just moved here and I don't go to your school." she lightly tapped his head.

"Anyways, I've got an old friend that I would like you to meet too." she have a big smile. "I'll tell you about him later too." then with that she left and sat next to her mom.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Alright see you later then" he said as he watched Lily walk back to sit with her mom. He liked that she's here now and that he could still remember her. Unlike his recently new found sister.

20. Characters in this post:
    (((( TIME SKIP IT IS NOW 2:25 PM. AFTER THE STORES ARE CLOSED FOR THE DAY!))))

21. Characters in this post:
    He walked into the Dojo and Swords fighting room and he saw someone familiar. He saw his long lost friend Zach in the center of the room practicing on a dummy. Ikitasha walked back out of the room before Zach saw him and turned into a Lion quickly. He ran into the room and pounced on Zach. He was about to swat him but he rolled out of the way. Zach quickly turned into a Black wolf with deep penetrating blue eyes.

22. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha roared when Zach bit him softly on the neck and then released. As Zach released Ikitasha jumped on Zach and swatted him with his front paws claws seathed of course and then kicked him with his back feet and started to circle Zach once again.

23. Characters in this post:
    For the past few hours after her meeting with the nurse she decided to practice using her powers to make her be able to do things she wouldn't normally be able to do around the sports complex. She made herself able to do three pointers every time, she made herself able to lift weights that would normally break her arms, etc. She was becoming really good at her powers really fast. She was quickly comprehending the idea of think it and it happens. She was able to make an object shrink before her eyes. She could alternatively make things grow. She was growing stronger with her powers. She knew what she was capable of and knew she could do harm if she didn't watch out. She knew that she could only use this if it was absolutely necessary. She had almost given up trying to get Tamani, there was no thought that worked to get him back without knowing where he was.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Oh sorry about that Zach i should of warned you first..." he said as he rushed to put his clothes back on. He put his hand on his head trying to stop the pain that hurt him so. He sat down and pulled out his wooden sword that he just happened to have on him and un-focused he just flailed it around almost hitting Zach twice. He put it down and took a little nap so that he can recover from the near concusion that his friend and him idioticly did. But even though he was in serious pain it was easy for him to go to sleep. He welcomed the dark and withing seconds he was fast asleep. A few seconds later he snored.

25. Characters in this post:
    She went into the dojo room and saw Ikitashi laying on the floor taking a nap. She warped him to his room using her powers. She almost slightly missed the bed but he still landed in the bed. "So looks like you two had a good time huh?" she asked the other boy.

26. Characters in this post:
    Suddenly an evil thought went into her mind. You can take over the school, strike fear into anyone who sees with you..... Come on it won't hurt you.... Just fling that kid into the wall..... Come on you know you want to.... My hand controls this boy.... She flicked her hand and sent the boy flying into the wall. She flicked her hand to the side and he hit the other wall. She flicked her hand up and he hit the ceiling, she flicked her hand toward the floor and he hit the floor.

27. Characters in this post:
    Nora has been roaming around the school for some time know. Today, she wears her usual and uninteresting jeans that fit tightly around her legs. The jeans are noticeably worn out. Her white shirt with black graffiti art of a random face on it hangs loosely down from her shoulder. Nora nearly passes a door, but this chaotic sound of something hitting the wall rose her interest. She opens the door and slightly chuckles at the site.

A boy's body is comically being thrown around the room. Though Nora couldn't care less about the boy, she hollers, making sure she is heard, "Well, this is just sick!" She starts to walk towards the purple haired female and continues with a smirk, "Is this what you do for amusement around here?" Nora teasingly adds with a smile, "Oh I get it - this is your type of foreplay. Hey its cool if all that sadistic stuff gets your lady parts ready."

28. Characters in this post:
    She turns around and notices the girl at the door. Kill her.... She has seen too much... I control your body as well little girl.... She flicks both of her hands together and the two people slam together she then proceeds to keep flinging them around the room almost destroying the room. She then puts them on a spot in the room back to back and they can't move. She ties them up with an invisible rope. She points her finger to the ceiling above them both and proceeds to make a fist and smashes her other hand. this causes the roof to cave in on the two, not killing them but surrounding them in rock.

29. Characters in this post:
    Amelia was skipping throughout the dark area, although it was late she rushed as her body ate its way through the darkness, the taste of the wind was bitter yet ligh on her tounge. As her bare feet hit the soft ground, the stone would begin to wedge through he skin, causing her pain and greef, yet she skipped joyfully. Her blue hair would curl downwards as it concealed itself within her mouth, her eyes purely black and her face looking sweet and child like. She had a planatery proportion of concealed happiness within her soul, her cheeks were red...Due to her sweetness or due to the freezing cold? Her brothers had always called her a sick little girl. I guess she was. Did i mention the blood of which has crawled down her face towards her mouth, dragging itself inwards and waiting in her mouth to be consumed/

30. Characters in this post:
    Grace walked through the hallway gripping the shoulder straps of her black backpack, which doesn't seemed to be filled with stuff. I think I might be lost... She thought, continuing to walk through the long hallway, looking around and examining the surroundings. She saw nothing but doors and a bunch of windows.

Damn, where am I?

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Posts 781 to 810 of 811