Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Courtyard

The Courtyard consists of a garden and a lake in the middle.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

1. Characters in this post:
    "So, what you are saying, is that if I think it it happens? So if I think about a horse-" she was interrupted by a horse appearing. "Well, that answers my question, but what should I think to get Tamani back? I do not know how to think of it and I do not know if bringing him back, will stop the two realities from possibly merging together. He might just end up like T.K.," she was upset by all this she was tryingto think it out without 'thinking it out.'

2. Characters in this post:
    "I'm not sure what will happen if we manage to get him back, but we'll have to take that risk. We can't fix everything." She looked at the girl. She knew it must be hard to think while trying to keep her thoughts from causing something to happen.

"Well, I'm not all that sure how to bring him back, but we should at least try. He disappeared when you imagined him in a different dimension, am I correct? So now try to imagine him here with you. Try to put as much details in our setting and where we are."

3. Characters in this post:
    Okay, I am with Tamani Desher in the courtyard of the school with the nurse... POOF! Tamani was there but, it wasn't her Tamani, he didn't recognize who she was. "This isn't him. He doesn't recognize me, I can sense it. Wait, hold on a sec... I'll be right back," she said. She disappeared to the scene where her ex boyfriend had killed a man in front of her. The car was there, but with no one in it. Her ex-boyfriend came out and killed the same man she saw die years ago.. So wait, this isn't a reality without Tamani. It is a reality without.... me! She poofed back to the nurse saying, "This isn't a reality without him. It is a reality without me! I am the one who doesn't exist. Wait a minute something else seems awful wrong here like I am missing something, something important. I do not remember what happened exactly last night except that my boyfriend disappeared. So, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit tttttttttttttt. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy is eeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrry yyyyyyyyyyythiiiiiiinggggggggggg sslllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwinnn nnnnnnnnnngggggg doooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Huh, huh?" she woke up. That scene of her that morning was not real just a dream. She looked at her desk clock, It said 1:00 PM. "OH SHIT! I was supposed to meet the nurse this morning!" She thought to herself and she warped to thenurse.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3