Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 341

1. Characters in this post:
    *Ember nodded slowly, blushing. She was quite glad now that Tristan had warned her about the type of guy Aiden was, but still upset with herself for nearly falling for the latter's charms. She was supposed to be better than that.*

Tristan is not exactly a person, he's like the Daemons in the His Dark Materials book series. You know, a corporeal form of my soul...but wiser. It's quite hard to explain, actually.

*She laughed softly as she flicked back her hair, knowing that most things in her sort of life were unable to be explained to people who didn't really know.*

He's always protected me to the best of his ability, even when we were kids. It's been just us since we were seven and possibly abandoned. If he wasn't taking his anger out on Aiden right now he would probably like him because he is such a good judge of character, one of us has to be.

*She went completely crimson at his touch, her marks lighting up her carnelian eyes with delight.*
    Maybe I could hang out with you instead, then. I'm my 18th birthday and I don't want to be alone...

2. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan smirked suddenly, ruffling his feathers and squawking. He had been watching Ember through her mind and had seen something quite interesting: Ember deciding to call off her date with Aiden. It had happened just as he thought and it was quite perfect in his opinion.*

"She's just talked to another student about what you are like and from my understanding she wants to cancel her date with you tonight. I am also very delighted to inform you that she's fallen in love with the student she is talking to, something quite auspicious for us all!

3. Characters in this post:
    Bent on on knee, head hanging down, and fingers entertained. Her elbow rested on her knee as the knuckles of her fingers pressed into to the top of her head. Head wavy styled brown locks of hair framed her face. Falling into place around her back and shoulders. With her discovery of a blow dryer and curling iron, it nearly enhanced the little things she never had noticed about herself. She had the same relation when make-up became popular among common folk.

She always got a few glances when caught going into The House of Worship. Mainly because vampire's were thought to burn up right on contact. Well, Since Mary was only half, she merely would burn up. Not on fire silly, but close to a hot flash. Which of coarse led to Mary simply taking off her sweatshirt. At least until she left. It became a habit to pray for Mary. The all knowing and her did have their disagreements, and there were a lot.. But in the end she still went.

"..for peace and health.." She muttered along with several other words. There was a small bang from the other end of the house. Mary turned to see a candle stick had fallen over. With no outside sauce around to prove something could have pushed it. It was not lit of coarse. Otherwise she would have gotten up to put the fire out. After a couple more seconds of analyzing, Mary turned back to her prayer.

It is rather funny. Threw her life, church and religion was something Mary fought against. That was until she met Jaden. An Angel sent by god himself to kill everyone like her. And even if it was not his intentions, she always thanked him for sending Jaden to Earth. This was sent in whispers from her soft colored nude lips. She stood after a couple of minutes after the candle stick mysteriously fell over. Stretching, and looking up to the blank altar. Blank because of the children. Even though the building had the look of a church, in reality it was for every sort of worship. There were stained glass windows showing very general objects. Some with flowers, some with seasons, even one with the headmistress. Which tended to be a running joke.

Mary had to bend down to pick up her things resting on the ground. Which included her jacket and purse. With the time change, Mary adapted oddly. She still always wore corsets. Keeping very neutral colors. Although with her numerous pouches, magnifying glasses, and metals hanging from her, her style turned to more steampunk. As the children told her. Even her outfit that day was considered bazaar. Especially with the thigh high boots. Which was not the best choice. Since it made a simple task such as bending over to pick her things up all the more trivial. Just as she stood, the main door of the house made the sound of someone opening it.

4. Characters in this post:
    "I find it odd to see you here. I believe that you come here to pray more than I do, and I'm the ex-angel." Sweeping into a bow, Jaden placed a kiss on Mary's hand before he rose to meet her eyes with his own. There intense stare almost caught the male off-guard. Grunting, he looked away as a cast of pink lingered in his cheeks.

"I do believe that He has foreseen the good in your heart. It has been a great many years since He sought your demise. I believe that His lack of pursuing you is a wondrous sign. Perhaps, you have been freed. I know that He probably laughs at your devotion, but it does bring joy to my heart. Which, as you know, is not a common feeling."

Dropping to his knees, Jaden moved his hands in the shape of a cross over his chest. Head bowed in prayer, he begged that His Holiness was going to allow Mary the opportunity to live a long and happy life. When his jade eyes opened, they stared into the burning light of the candles. Watching the flame flicker and dance, Jaden smiled. It wasn't a big grin or anything, it was just one of those peaceful looks that crosses the face of a man who's pleased.

"It's always so peaceful in here. Although I miss the heavens, I'm glad I was given the opportunity to visit Earth. I'm sorrowed that I was removed from the heavens, but I'm thankful I was able to spend time with you. I enjoy our meet ups. You are one of a few people I find truly arousin... interesting."

His eyes shot away when he caught his little mistake. Falling silent, his eyes remained fixed on the ground below them. Way to go, Jaden. Not only have you told the woman you're attracted to her, but you also said it before Him. Can I get myself into any more trouble?

5. Characters in this post:
    A scowl folded onto his face. "Tch, I'm better than whoever she's speaking with. Just where is she. I'll go threaten the little punk that dares intervenes with my plans." His eyes glared intently up at Tristan. A frown was on his face, but that soon shifted. A fit of cackles broke out of him before he turned to tell the creature what was so funny.

"To be honest, I don't give a damn. I'll screw whoever I want whenever I want. She'll come around sooner or later. Hopefully later, since she's not of the right age."

6. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan shrugged his shoulders, leaving Aiden's side and flying up into a tree above them. He really hated this male more than anything, he was quite the jerk.*

"She'll come around never, I know her better than you ever will. She's not the type to play games to get what she wants. She only commits to those who commit to her, and she actually turned 18 today."

7. Characters in this post:
    Taking in everything she said, Levi's face had quite the series of changes. At first it was perplexed, then confused. After that is was cheery, which then fell to a state of embarrassment.

"I'm always up for hanging out. Thank god I'm not a sixth year. I can't imagine not having a life. I feel like those sixth year students are always working so hard to make sure everyone is happy. Once school starts up, Aiden will become an even worse monster. Just try to avoid him. He'll eventually get the hint. He and I are rivals. Neither of us like one another and everyone knows this."

Resting his back up against the seat, Levi drifted into a thinking state. He wondered just what she meant when she said she didn't want to be alone for her eighteenth birthday. If she was looking to lose her V-card, Aiden would be the one to go to. Levi, still being a virgin, wasn't that kind of man. He wouldn't just screw anyone he pleased. Although he was tempted to get into a physical relationship with another student last year, Levi ended up declining the idea and actually broke things off. To him, it just didn't feel right.

"If you're free and if I'm not swamped with homework, maybe I can take you downtown for your birthday. I'd love to have the honors of being your birthday buddy."

8. Characters in this post:
    *Ember laughed softly, pushing a hand through her hair. She could tell from the male's face that he thought she wanted somebody to sleep with her tonight, when she was thinking something entirely different.*

I don't want to be alone for my birthday because Tristan and I have spent that day by ourselves for the past ten or so years, and I really just want to have another companion for once. I'm not the type of girl who sleeps with men I've just met and even the most causal touch makes me feel uncomfortable, so do not think otherwise. I only commit to people who commit to me, period. I won't play games to get what I want.
    *She blushes a little, putting a hand over her heart.*
    "Do you believe in true love?"

9. Characters in this post:
    John looked up from the papers he had printed out and onto the building in front of him. It was built out of white stone blocks with majestic towers. Over the gate it read Caveen Key Academy. As he had done his research of the school he knew it was Occultia Academy, a school for people like himself. With a beating hard he followed the flow of new and old students in through the gates. John looked around on all the people around here. He couldn't possibly imagine what their abilities was. Perhaps some of them could shift into a wolf, some may be able to craft an invincibility potion or some of them could foresee the future!

He did miss his brother and sister, which he had left behind himself in New York. The goodbye has been tearful but they would meet again, perhaps around Christmas? Right now he needed to focus on settling in and accomplish his studies. He was quite excited over it too. His mother's spell book, which was safely tucked away in the satchel he was wearing, wasn't very extensive. It was also more for her powers and he had realized he could do things which it didn't cover.

Not being very sure to where to go John looked around for signs or the like. He looks a bit lost.

10. Characters in this post:
    Walking towards the dorm Maiara couldn’t shake the nagging feeling that she was forgetting something. She paid little attention to the other student who were mingling and having fun. Joyous reunions is what all the noise and shrieking was about. Weaving her way through the students she slowly made progress towards the dorm.

All she wanted to do was get to her room so she could do a little unpacking. Really how hard should that be to do she thought. She softly grumbled under her breath as she passed a group of girls who were being way too loud. Or at least in her opinion they were. A low growl escaped her lips as she pushed past the last group of students blocking her path. Finally, sanctuary she thought as she entered the dorm of the shapeshifters. Of course she was making a bigger deal out of the number of students outside since she hated crowds. At least now she could somewhat relax again and try to figure out what she was forgetting.

11. Characters in this post:
    Natalie shrugged at Ace, not really caring either way if she showed her powers off or not to the first years. She had done something similar the previous year. It had gone horribly, freaking out the younger students more than impressing them, but that was normal for clairvoyants.

She turned, about to respond to Aiden when a bird came over and started talking to Aiden about someone. Natalie was unsure of who it was, so she tried to focus on who the bird was stalking about, but without a name it was difficult for her. All she managed to do was get a sort of mental picture of what she looked like.

While doing this, she lost track of the conversation, merely standing there. It was an odd look, she knew from past experiences. She looked as though she was falling asleep standing up with her eyes open. When she came back into focus, she was completely lost, only catching the last few lines of dialogue between them, though she sensed the hostility between the two.

"Hey, not fighting, its only the first day of school," she chided them softly.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Tch, who died and named you king?" Turning his nose up, Aiden waved his hand at both Natalie and Tristan. "Get lost. You're both annoying me."

His ears perked when he caught Tristan mention her eighteenth birthday was tonight. A bit disappointed that he had left her, Aiden wondered just who the lucky bastard was that was going to steal Ember's virginity. To Aiden, when a woman turned eighteen, she needed her cherry plucked and he was usually the guy that most of the girls turned to. The thought of losing a conquest was almost saddening.

Dismissing it, he looked at Tristan. "Well, whoever he is, he won't be as good as I. I'm the best when it comes to such things."

13. Characters in this post:
    His brows wrinkled at her question. His head shook before his lips moved. "I'm afraid not. True love seems too much like a fairy tale to me. I believe in love and everything it stands for, but the idea of true love... it sounds too... well, it sounds like it'll just led to a disappointing life. I don't want my love life to be perfect. I want their to be fights and I want us to quarrel over the little things like what to name a child and where he or she should go to school."

Looking at her hands, Levi smirked. Taking them into his own hands, he smiled. "Who am I to turn down your birthday wish? I would be more than delighted to spend the evening with you. I'm thrilled you're not the kind of woman to 'whore' herself off to the men. I respect that quality. Keeping yourself green and pure so that you can present it as a gift to your future spouse. It's what I plan on doing. Thus far, it's been a success." With a reassuring smile, Levi leaned in and planted a soft peck on her cheek.

"You'll have to forgive me. I'm the clingy type of guy who does enjoy touching and feeling. Erm, but nothing more than holding hands or kisses!" Laughing sheepishly, Levi rose to his feet and directed his attention to the towering castle that was their school. "Hmmm, it's getting late. Perhaps we should wander to the dining hall. The others will soon be filed in their so the meeting can start."

14. Characters in this post:
    *Ember blushed like mad when the male touched her, her marks glowing brightly as her heart started to beat faster. She was definitely in love with this male and she was glad it was him instead of Aiden. She was never the type to be just another number to a guy...*

I think I could stand having you touch me since you are not the type to hurt a lady, as long as you do not mind that I blush when you do. I think it's too bad since you do not believe in true love, but I did not mean true as in perfect. My definition of true love is the one special person who makes your heart race even at your first meeting, the one who you would fight for against all odds despite any quarrels you have with them.

*She sighed heavily as he looked at the castle. She really did not want to be in a crowd of people right now because she was afraid she wouldn't be accepted.*

Alright. Let me just put on some makeup to hide my marks, ok? I do not want to be the seven foot tall freak with the glowing skin, and it is not because I am vain. I just prefer to let people adjust to what I look like first. I suppose we have to eat in separate tables because you are in another house....

15. Characters in this post:
    *Tristan laughed, shaking his head. His first judgement of the male had been correct, and it made him glad that Ember had chosen another male. She deserved to be more to a man than just another number...*

"Levi has made it clear to her that he is not that type of guy, and she wouldn't have slept with you anyway because you are a such a misogynist that it makes us sick. Women should be treated with kindness and chivalry instead of being just another notch in your belt! Thank the gods that Ember has more sense than to lose her virginity to somebody she is not already bound to!"

*He flew down from the tree then, morphing into a humanoid form. This form had short spiky hair the color of the purest gold and a slightly athletic body and instead of being nude he was clothed in a golden tunic, pants, and cape; something made so it would morph with him.*

16. Characters in this post:
    He didn't see any signs or the like so with a sigh he begun to walk across the courtyard. It looked like he needed to find someone to ask. He felt a bit stupid having to ask someone though. He didn't knew anyone, therefore asking made him nervous. He saw a small group standing about with a couple of guys and a girl. He walked closer to them. He walked up to them and stood there weary for a moment. He noticed that one of the guys had neon blue hair. It was... interesting. He watched as the blond guy in the group argued with another male and a... bird? John could only assume the bird was a shapeshifter. He the cleared his throat as the argument subsided. "Errr... hi. Could one of you show me the way to the Magican Mansion?" he asked and looked at them.

17. Characters in this post:
    Just as he was about to refute what Tristan had said, another male wandered up to the group. He seemed new and the question that poured from his lips confirmed the assumption.

"You must be new around here." A smug look was on his face as he tried to talk down to the male before him. "The name's Aiden. I'm head of the Alchemy House. Allow me the honors of showing you to your room. I would much rather saunter around with you than have to deal with these fools."

Sneering at Tristan, the blond snarled. "And I'll have to deal with Levi later. He's a spineless coward. I'll pulverize him in a fight. He won't dare lay another hand on her."

With that, Aiden stormed off in the direction of the houses. Looking over his shoulder, he looked at John. Figuring he ought to be social, he opened his mouth and did his best to fight back any snide remarks. "Here's to hoping you won't turn out like Levi. He, too, is a magician. But he's a fool. I pray you don't fall victim to the ways of the foolish. You seem like a dashing young brute. I would hate to see you as my enemy."

[[ Aiden is now heading here ]]

18. Characters in this post:
    "That's good to know," he said with a laugh. "I don't mind the blushing. I think it's adorable when girls do that. But you can't tell anyone I said that. They might think I've grown soft or something. Ha ha." When she told him of her definition of true love, Levi could only grin. She lived such an innocent life and it seemed as though she had been alone throughout her life. Levi knew the feeling she spoke of, but he also knew it was a hard feeling to keep. It seemed like things always went wrong for him.

"That does sound nice, your definition of love, that is." Twiddling his thumbs, the red-haired male frowned. "I don't think you need to mask your appearance. Everyone will understand. You need to remember, you're among your own kind now. You no longer have to worry. I'm sure everyone will marvel at your natural beauty. I know I do." The last part was completed with a blush.

19. Characters in this post:
    John quickly realized that he had walked into a rivalry fight. It wasn't his fight so he had no right to interfere. But still he got the feeling that he maybe could help them solve it. The man seemed to be a senior year though and the rivalry probably went deep. Perhaps it was just going to be a fruitless attempt. He felt bad for the poor girl. Before he even got a chance to introduce himself the man stormed off and John had to jog up to him. He gave the man a small at the word "dashing brute". It was a bit flattering. "I'll try not to," he replied with a nod.

[[Character goes here ]]

20. Characters in this post:
    [[ Post continued from here ]]

"Right this way," Aiden said as they approached the magician house. Walking up to one of the teachers in the area, he got the room list. As he moved back toward John, he shoved the papers in the male's face. "Find your name on the list and then you look for the matching room number." Pausing just before he walked off, Aiden placed a reassuring hand on John's shoulder. "It won't be hard to find your room. If you really get stuck, just ask someone else wandering about. Most of the students are really friendly."

Taking a step away from the male, Aiden started his escape. Again, the male halted and turned his head toward John. "Before I leave, is there anything I can help you with?" As much as he wanted to beat the living daylight out of Levi, Aiden knew his duties as an upperclassman come first. Smile on his face, he wandered back to John's side. "I'll do my best to answer whatever questions you have swimming around in that head of yours."

21. Characters in this post:
    [[Character comes from here ]]

They approached the Magican Mansion and stepped in through the doors. He followed Aidan until they came to a board where Aidan shoved some papers into his face. John took the papers and went through the list. He gave Aidan a nod as the older man placed a hand his shoulder.

As Aidan returned and asked if he had some more questions, a thoughtful expression passed over his face. He then looked back at Aidan. He remembered he hadn't introduced himself. "No, no questions. I'm John Jones by the way," he told Aidan.

22. Characters in this post:
    *Ember laughed, standing up and holding his hand gently. His confession made her feel all the more at ease with him because he seemed to trust her, and she thought this made him the most charming man she had ever met.*

I promise I won't tell anyone...I'd hate for you to look bad in front of the other guys just because you are so incredibly sweet. I really like that in a guy, you know. So few actually know what chivalry is any more that you are quite refreshing.

*She rubbed her neck nervously when he frowned at her, not liking that he was disappointed in her. It was just that she found it difficult to hide her emotions when her marks displayed them so openly, like a blush that was always there.

She smiled softly when Levi called her beautiful, leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. Her marks turned a beautiful deep red as she did, her hair and eyes turning to a flirtatious pink.*

Sorry if that made you uncomfortable, but nobody has said such a thing to me and made me feel like I truly belonged....
    Sorry if that made you uncom

23. Characters in this post:
    Nodding his head, Aiden crossed his arms over his chest. "It's a pleasure to meet you, John. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to go kick someone's ass. Until next time!" And, with that, Aiden flew off down the halls and made his way to the garden.

[[ Aiden is heading here to kick the snot outta Levi. ]]

24. Characters in this post:
    A frown played on his face as he looked away from Ember. "I... I... I have to go," turning away from her, the maroon haired male took off running. He didn't care if she could catch up to him. He would just continue to run away and hide until he was away from her. When he was finally down a twisted path in the garden (he had gotten himself lost), he rested his legs by taking a seat up against a hedge.

Why did she do that... It was all he could think about. He was actually a bit upset at how he handled things. Running away. Since when did that leave a good impression on the lips of someone. Although he felt bad, Levi knew it was the right action at the time. He wanted to get away from her. She was falling for him and too fast at that. He wasn't the type of guy to swoon over such things and he wasn't the kind of man that would let a woman fall instantly in love with him.

There are so many things about me that you don't know. You might find out that I'm not that perfect little magician that you think I am. His sad eyes looked down at the flowers that surrounded him. I hope she just leaves me alone....

25. Characters in this post:
    *Ember scowled as he fled, snapping out her wings and taking to the air. She then waited a few minutes before following him, easily spotting him because of his red hair. As she landed next to him she realized that it may have been a bad decision to go after him, but she had to make sure he was ok.*

I'm SO sorry about kissing you, it was a spur of the moment mistake. It's a Phoenix thing...we sort of go crazy when we see a potential mate. Mate meaning the equivalent of a human spouse, of course. I totally have it under control now, see?

*She concentrated, her eyes, marks, and hair turning to their natural colors.*

I truly hope I have not ruined being friends with you or even later having a relationship. I'm usually not that type of girl, I promise. I am usually more careful.....

26. Characters in this post:
    His dull eyes turned up and met with hers. A ghostly expression was on his face as he looked up at her. "I'm sorry, Ember. But I can't do this. Not now. You'll have to find someone else. I just got out of a relationship and I'm not looking to get back into one. The first one hurt too much. It'll take some time before these wounds will heal. So please, please just stay away from me."

His eyes dropped to his shoes as he did his best to ignore the woman beside him. He felt terrible doing this to her, but he refused to fall in love with someone he just met. Up until recently, Levi was a taken man. He was as happy as could be and so in love with the woman that he believed was his dream girl. When that world shattered, Levi found out some ugly truths and decided that he would not pursue love.

It was then that he heard another set of footsteps. Paying no attention to them, the magician just continued staring at the ground.

"Well, well, well. This is quite the sight." His arms landed on his hips. Aiden allowed a laugh to emerge, which caused Levi to flinch. "Get up, Remmington."

"Come on, Aiden. You know me better than that" he muttered under his breath.

"I suppose that explains why you're cowering in the fetal position..." reaching out a hand, Aiden pulled Levi to his feet. "You're an odd one, you know this, right?"

"What's it matter," Levi moped.

"Tch, forget it. You're not even worth my time. Go ahead, be a whiny little emo kid." Pushing himself away from the redhead, Aiden shot Ember a glance before he took off toward the alchemist layer. Losers. I hope you enjoy your pick, Ember. Levi's not all that charming. He's got a pretty nasty sour side. You were better off sticking with me. At least I'm steady.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Old habits never die I assume." Was her responce to Jaden as he came towards her. Sweeping into a bow and kissing the knuckles of her hand. Something that could be quiet dangerous at times. If Mary spilled something unknowingly on her bare hands. Her fell into a curtsy to meet with Jaden's bow. Coming back up just as he did. "I believe there are far worst things in the world besides myself. My race has been breeding relentlessly, and killing off many of my kind over the past ten or so years. It has only recently come to America, but for the most part I have been left alone."

Mary told him. It was a dominance thing within the race of vampires. Something she seldom spoke about, but also did not worry herself with. Being who she was, Mary was not welcomed among other pure bred Vampires. Since she was scene as pure, a perfect being. Here she was standing in sunlight after all, in the middle of a church, under complete control of her personality and persona.

"Oh Jaden, you keep yourself in such a bubble." She laughed a bit just before he dropped to his knees to pray himself. This was where Mary kept as quiet as she could. Allowing him the few moments she had just minutes prior. He mentioned missing the heavens, which caused the beaming smile on Mary's face to diminish. Thinking back to that time, it was her who caused him to be kicked from the heavens. She did hear the little slip up, but decided to not press it. At least not in his house. Although Jaden hiding his attraction was nothing new. Other teachers never caught on, even though it was obvious when he left her room at night.

"I have enjoyed every one of them Jaden. I am very thankful to have you sent to me. If not for you, I would not be alive.." She trailed off, hearing a hunting wind outside, along with the sounds of children speaking with one another. It was little things like that Mary enjoyed. She walked up just behind Jaden, resting her hands on the back of his neck, and rubbing lightly. Massing his shoulders in a sweet fashion. "Forsitan nos should caput capitis in villa yard , meus carus (Perhaps we should head into the court yard, my dear)" Mary said in her natural language. The words just rolled off her tongue in an elegant array. Jaden of coarse could understand. He was an Angel, and Latin was the language spoken in churches for many century. She had a feeling it would be best to move Jaden from the Church, and away from his embarrassment.

28. Characters in this post:
    He must have forgotten his surroundings because the next string of words the came from his lips were words that would cause his angelic kin to frown.

"Or we could skip the courtyard and go straight to your room." As the words taunted his ears, Jaden could only smirk. He knew that the Great Lord was more than aware of Jaden's unwavering devotion to the woman. He also figured that God had allowed this courtship to continue because He no longer believed that Mary was a threat.

Pulling her near so that her body was rested up against his, Jaden cast his eyes to the high-rise ceiling. The pillars were decorated with heavenly beings and brought a sense of peace to Jaden's racing heart. Just as the candles flickered, so did Jaden's mind. Tossing about ideas and thoughts, he finally decided to ask the all knowing one.

My Lord, please forgive me. I know I am a sinner for wanting to mate with Mary, but you've known for so long that this day was to come. Is there a reason that you have not stepped in? Have you finally opened your eyes and your heart to accept all creatures? If this is true, then I cannot thank you enough. You truly are the most magnificent being. I am proud to serve under you.

As the wind howled outside, a cloud of smoke formed inside. A human-like figure raised out from the ashes and seemed to be looking at the hugging pair. With Mary's back to it, Jaden watched with a hint of fear as the scene unfolded. It was then when a smile flickered onto the smokey figure that eased Jaden's suffering.

"Thank you, my Lord" he said to himself.

Turning Mary about so that her rear was rested against the uppermost part of his thighs, he planted a passionate kiss on her neck. His arms snaked around her body and continued to embrace her with all their might. Without saying a word, Jaden took in everything. Mary was finally in his arms, where she beloved. And, more importantly, God had allowed this to happen. Jaden was blessed and he knew it. Perhaps, he thought to himself, this year would turn out to perfect.

29. Characters in this post:
    I'm not ready for a relationship right now myself, all I want is a friend. I'm very vulnerable at this point because my this is not only the day of my birth, but also the day my parents abandoned me.

*Ember narrowed her eyes at the male now, her marks and eyes glowing a violent blood red as her hair turned to pure flame. Her body began to tremble with unbridled rage before becoming engulfed in a flash of blinding light and when it faded, her true form was revealed. What she had become was a massive fiery avian with a twenty foot wingspan and eyes that scorched the soul...a being so twisted by desertion that it had lost its sense of reasoning and forgiveness. She then spread her wings wide, created a vortex the two of them so Levi could not escape again.*

Am I so undesirable that nobody will stay by my sense for longer than a brief period of time?

30. Characters in this post:
    John stared as Aidan ran away. He contemplated for a moment to follow him and stop him from hurting this other guy. Then voice of reason told him however, that it wasn't his fight and that the guy was much older and stronger than him. But his peacemaking character convinced him otherwise. If it came to a fight John wouldn't have much of a chance, unless he used his magic. Aidan had introduced himself as an alchemist and John didn't know what kind of supernatural thing he could do. he cast a look on the list, remembering the door number before following Aidan.

[[ Character will go here ]]

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 341