Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Magician Mansion

The house for the Magicians.

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

1. Characters in this post:
    [[ Post continued from here ]]

"Right this way," Aiden said as they approached the magician house. Walking up to one of the teachers in the area, he got the room list. As he moved back toward John, he shoved the papers in the male's face. "Find your name on the list and then you look for the matching room number." Pausing just before he walked off, Aiden placed a reassuring hand on John's shoulder. "It won't be hard to find your room. If you really get stuck, just ask someone else wandering about. Most of the students are really friendly."

Taking a step away from the male, Aiden started his escape. Again, the male halted and turned his head toward John. "Before I leave, is there anything I can help you with?" As much as he wanted to beat the living daylight out of Levi, Aiden knew his duties as an upperclassman come first. Smile on his face, he wandered back to John's side. "I'll do my best to answer whatever questions you have swimming around in that head of yours."

2. Characters in this post:
    [[Character comes from here ]]

They approached the Magican Mansion and stepped in through the doors. He followed Aidan until they came to a board where Aidan shoved some papers into his face. John took the papers and went through the list. He gave Aidan a nod as the older man placed a hand his shoulder.

As Aidan returned and asked if he had some more questions, a thoughtful expression passed over his face. He then looked back at Aidan. He remembered he hadn't introduced himself. "No, no questions. I'm John Jones by the way," he told Aidan.

3. Characters in this post:
    Nodding his head, Aiden crossed his arms over his chest. "It's a pleasure to meet you, John. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to go kick someone's ass. Until next time!" And, with that, Aiden flew off down the halls and made his way to the garden.

[[ Aiden is heading here to kick the snot outta Levi. ]]

4. Characters in this post:
    John stared as Aidan ran away. He contemplated for a moment to follow him and stop him from hurting this other guy. Then voice of reason told him however, that it wasn't his fight and that the guy was much older and stronger than him. But his peacemaking character convinced him otherwise. If it came to a fight John wouldn't have much of a chance, unless he used his magic. Aidan had introduced himself as an alchemist and John didn't know what kind of supernatural thing he could do. he cast a look on the list, remembering the door number before following Aidan.

[[ Character will go here ]]

5. Characters in this post:
    (( Vega just arrived from here. ))

Vega, who had just arrived from the courtyard, then found a nice, comfy chair for her to work on the music. She was sure that there was no one else, and she liked that. This was one of those times when she wanted to be alone. For more reasons than one. The tune played itself in her head and it wasn't too long until she found herself humming along to it.

The song had a very nice feel. There were touches of a fallen angel and there were even 'sparks' that flew between them when they were head to head (she assumed). The new music sheet that she had pulled out looked much nicer, but she was having a hard time coming up with a title. She wasn't very good at titles. Vega thought that the content should speak for itself and not have a title. 'But then again, it makes it harder for me to find it when I do need it,' she thought, biting the end of her pencil, trying to think of a good title.

Vega looked over her violin and clicked her tongue. 'Huh. Maybe it would gradually come to me if I play it.' Liking the idea, she then grabbed her violin and her bow and started to tune it. Once she was done, she then started off, the pictures in her head as clear as day.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Oh my gosh."

After Vega had finished playing, she then looked at the music sheets that she had written down the notes on. She was certain that she could see faint outlines of letters on the top. She was very certain of what the title would be. Vega grabbed a pencil and scribbled the title in, adrenaline pumping through her veins. The music sounded so perfect that she could hear her ears ring. She hoped nothing would go wrong when the moment came.

Replaying the music in her head, she began to fuss about the music composition itself. "I think it's too high. I don't want to damage their ears. Plus, I don't think it's fit to be a song that would be used for a proposal." The more she thought about it, the more flaws she could point out. Vega was tempted to erase the whole composition and start all over again, but she had had enough. She hated the fact that she was doubting herself.

"It's my music and it's perfect the way it is. I've worked hard on it!" Vega exclaimed, raising her fist in determination. She realized that she had been talking aloud to herself for quite some time.

"I think it's time for me to head to the Dining Hall." At that point, Vega then packed her violin, the music sheets, and the bow in her case. Walking to her room, she picked out a nice dress with swirling colors of green and violet, much like her powers. After making sure that she looked 'okayish' to her eyes, Vega headed out, leaving her violin case in the mansion. She could get it anytime if she wanted to. This was how she grabbed her violin whenever she was out at the Courtyard a while ago.

(( Vega is going here.))

7. Characters in this post:
    John woke up early the next day. He had been sure to check his schedule before he went to sleep last night. It would be bad to miss the first day in school! He didn't want to get expelled.

Yesterday Nerine had shown him around the school. He appreciated that. The school was big and he didn't want to get lost when trying to find his class. The only thing that bothered him was that they hadn't spent much time by the lake. But they were in a hurry, with the big ceremony and all. He wanted to go back there when he could. I hoped he could find his way though...

He had also met his room mate. They hadn't spoken much and John wasn't sure which year he was going either. He hadn't decided if it was a possible friend or just a room mate. With these thoughts in mind he got up from bed to do his morning routine: take a shower, get dressed, brush his teeth and do some morning exercise. He had to work around it though as this was a different environment than home. He grabbed his clothes, key and toilet bag before going to the bathroom. After he had showered he took on his clothes and brushes his teeth. Then he walked out of the mansion while adjusting his robe. He wasn't used to it yet.

[John is going to the Dining Hall for a quick bite before class]

8. Characters in this post:
    "Mmmhmm... I'll be up in a second, Deirdre."

Vega then opened her eyes, emitting a small groan. 'Ugh... Morning already?' She then sat up on her bed and stretched, moaning whenever cracking sounds emanated from her back. She then stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Glancing over her room, Vega realized that she hadn't unpacked most of her stuff yet. The only sign of occupancy was her violin case and the dress that she had worn the night before.

The banquet was superb. It was obvious that the young lady had a wonderful time. The only thing that seemed to dampen her exuberant mood the night before was the robes. 'First and second years have to wear the robes,' she thought as she took a quick shower. 'Huh. What's the point of the robes anyway? I would rather wear my birthday suit under them. It doesn't seem like anyone is going to strip me anyway.'

Picking out a pair of jeans and her 'Listen' shirt, despite what she had thought earlier, Vega then looked at her now-clean self in the mirror. Vay placed the robe on, brushing away a stray strand of hair, and made faces at herself.

"First day..."

(( Vega is headed here for some breakfast. ))

9. Characters in this post:
    Haden entered the Magicians mansion and looked around. "So this will be my new home. It seems rather unique." Haden shook his head and hiked his bag on his shoulder better. (Now where can I find my room) he thought to himself Haden looked for someone that seemed to be in charge. He saw a few people but none screamed leader to him. His hood was pulled over his face more to cover anything that might show. The last thing he wanted was to be remembered by those he didn't care to be around.

Posts 1 to 9 of 9