Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Posts 331 to 341 of 341

1. Characters in this post:
    Having dismissed her students already, she had been collecting papers from the quiz she'd given out. Hearing a voice by the door, Sotaria glanced over and smiled. "A reader?" She asked, nodding. "Of course I have a reader. Let me get it." The last part had been a mutter as she looked in a drawer for what she'd been looking for. Retrieving the device, she moved over to the girl. "Where would you like to sit? Today we are just going over rules."

2. Characters in this post:
    As soon as Morpheus dismissed his class, Vega then stretched her taut muscles. Just sitting in a chair for quite some time irritates her. She just wanted to move, or possibly mess with the violin for a while. She had listened to the whole exchange between Morpheus and the blind girl and made sure to take note of their personalities. The blind girl interested her greatly.

'Ah, well. Socializing like that can wait,' Vay thought, gathering her notebook, looking over the brief notes she made. There wasn't very much, apparently. With a deep breath, she then walked over to the Mathematics classroom, where her next class was.

[ Going over to the Mathematics Classroom ]

3. Characters in this post:
    Vega entered the room, remembering the times when she had to go over tables and tables of numbers with her elders back at home. Through the years, she had a lot of mixed feelings about that. But she didn't know what to expect this year, so she decided to keep an open mind about it.

Looking over the classroom, Vay realized that the blind lady had the same class she had. She pulled her schedule by making a pulling motion with her two fingers in mid-air and noticed that she was going to have the same classes with her, since she can deduce that they were both first years. 'Which also means John is going to have the same classes. Huh. It wouldn't hurt to get to know everyone better,' she thought, nonchalantly listening to the teacher's and Listella's little conversation.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Anywhere is fine. I can see, but I can't read ink or electronic screens. I can only detect sonar waves." she explained looking down as she took the reader. She turned around and saw the girl from the last class. She smiled politely before sitting down in a seat in the front row, the own closest to the door- as far away from the window as she could possibly get.

Pah, you silly girl- scared of windows now? a voice in her head asked. It was another one of those thoughts that didn't belong to her, but the alternate personality her... scientist tried to implant in her. She closed her eyes and tried to bat it away, slightly annoyed with it. I am not. Its just easier for me to make an escape if I have to. she replied simply after she made the voice go away. It didn't happen often when the voice appeared, but it came occasionally and she learned the hard way not to reply out loud.

5. Characters in this post:
    John walked into the classroom and looked around. He noticed that he was the last one to arrive. Worried he might be late he quickly walked across the room and sat down besides Vega. He gave her a short nod in greeting as he sat down. He then picked up his books and pens. 'Mathematics...' he thought with a sigh. He did not like that particular subject. Hopefully he would find someone to help him with it. He then looked at the teacher and waited. He had noticed that the deaf girl was going to this class too. He therefore assumed she must be a first year too. 'I bet she likes math... she said she was a science girl' he then thought and glanced at her.

6. Characters in this post:
    Time has passed and it is now mid October. Homecoming is tomorrow night and all the students are excited for their first real event on the academy groups. Love blooms and happiness is everywhere. Those without dates know that they will still have fun as this event is supposed to be enchanted and magical.

Some students have since left the grounds due to family issues or personal reasons. Teachers have come and gone, too. But, for the most part, the school remains the same.

It is now Friday morning, the day of the dance. You've got a day's worth of classes to push through. Once done with class, you get to attend the first ever HOUSE GAMES challenge. Two members from each house - one male and one female - are to represent their house in a series of small games that range from talent shows to hunting games. The winner of this event will get to decide the theme for the dance and will get first dibs on entering and also get to stay out late that night.

So, how are you going to be spending your Friday?

7. Characters in this post:
    Ryota yawned, it had been a long and hard year, artwork being enchanted and running a muck, having to clean up after them. His dorm was a mess and it was hard for him to get everything under control and straighten up, though that did not bother him so much considering what was on his mind was the annual games. "Ah, Jaden!!!" he said to his friend as he waved at him, hopping slightly towards him when he spotted the male a few feet away from him.

8. Characters in this post:
    Grin on his face and hands in his pockets, the raven approached the magical rabbit man. His mood had changed drastically within the past two months. He went from being sullen and stern to light-hearted and friendly. Had it not been for Mary and Ryota, Jacen might still be that sour professor all feared to have.

Now beside the rainbow haired male, he let out a laugh. "I can't believe I'm pitted against my two best friends. Whoever will win? Maybe the Superhumans will come in and make quite the uproar? Or do you think your Magicians will claim victory a second year in a row?"

While standing there in the courtyard, the male's green eyes scanned over the faces of the students. Tomorrow was the day the games began and the day the events ended with an evening dance. It would be interesting. The past two weeks the classes had been prepping for these games and the two best students from each class were given a chance to gather their items and spells.

"I think this year's games will be most enjoyable, even if the Shapeshifter House loses. We have some great contestants this year so it will be a challenge, for once. Ha ha!"

9. Characters in this post:
    Nathanielle looked around the school courtyard half perplexed, half.. something. From what she knew she had classes in a while but with no actual direction she wasn't going very far. She passed her hand over her bag and lifted out her schedule.
    "Math." she looked around the school again, She saw people in the courtyard but felt too new to speak to anyone, "Where do I have Math?" she looked at the schedule again, "In the math room." she let out a bitter laugh, "How original."
    She put it back in her bag and looked around again. Her purple eyes scanned the crowd in disdain. She lifted out her phone and looked at it so she wouldn't look lost at least. Today was supposed to be some dance, she remembered but she couldn't be lost, lonely and stag. She might as well ditch the day.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Ah the shapeshifters will more then likely win this year." Ryota said to him as he smiled, liking the change that had happen to his friend over the last few months here. "As for my magicians, well I made it tougher on them these year since they tend to have an advantage over everyone else." he said to him as he chuckled, clapping the male on the back as he ran a hand through his neon colored hair, still feeling a bet uncomfortable in human flesh than he was in his normal rabbit demon form. "It well certainly be very interesting this year, maybe the games will last a lot longer then last year." he said to him as he chuckled, looking at the students and fellow teachers, this was certainly was going to be a very interesting year, but unlike last year where his house had easily claimed the cup of the others. He had set some very strict rules to give the other houses a chance to win it, though he did want to win it again, to have a two year winning streak would be the best for him right now. "What about you Jaden? Aching to have the shapshifters win this year?" he said to him a bit teasingly as he nudged him a bit as he walked to the lake.

11. Characters in this post:
    Moving along the edge of the lake, Nerine had decided to, skip a class that day. She didn't really feel like going to her first class. She more or less wanted to take a break before the big events started.

The games. The games was something she'd always looked forward to. She enjoyed watching the two chosen students battle it out with the other houses. This year, she was going to actually participate as one of the chosen students.

She wasn't exactly confident, but hell.. Her competitive side would never allow her to lie down and let the others take the honor of winning it. If they Did win, then.. what the hell would they pick for the theme?

As of yet, their house had only won once. The Magician house managed to get it last year, and they were from the year before. Hopefully.. This year they'd be able to snatch it from the other houses.

Brushing back a few locks of hair from her face, the woman sat down and leaned her back against the bark of one of the trees.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Posts 331 to 341 of 341