Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Mathematics

Where you study math... duh.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

1. Characters in this post:
    Finishing any last minute thing, Sotaria was in her classroom. Having eaten earlier, all she had to do was prepare for her firsst class. Her luck, it was the Sixth years she was teaching first thing today. Basically easy enough. She was going to start it off with a basic recap of what they were to go over that year, then a quiz to see where they were standing. The basics considering it was the first day of classes. Everyone would be a bit too scatterbrained to have much stick. Depending on how fast they got done with the quiz, maybe she would start them on the first lesson.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Excuse me?" Listella asked as she walked into the Math class, her steps light and careful as she came into the room. She looked at the teacher and then smiled meekly at her. "Excuse me, but do you happen to have a reader's copy of your math book? I'm afraid I can't read the board, posters, or books due to my disability." she explained, her voice kind.
    That was the one thing that she had forgotten to get before coming to the school- the one thing she had forgotten to ask her father for. He's not my father... she thought to herself angrily. He's a traitor...
    Rather quickly, she pushed the thoughts out of her head, focusing on the answer the tacher would give her.

3. Characters in this post:
    Having dismissed her students already, she had been collecting papers from the quiz she'd given out. Hearing a voice by the door, Sotaria glanced over and smiled. "A reader?" She asked, nodding. "Of course I have a reader. Let me get it." The last part had been a mutter as she looked in a drawer for what she'd been looking for. Retrieving the device, she moved over to the girl. "Where would you like to sit? Today we are just going over rules."

4. Characters in this post:
    Vega entered the room, remembering the times when she had to go over tables and tables of numbers with her elders back at home. Through the years, she had a lot of mixed feelings about that. But she didn't know what to expect this year, so she decided to keep an open mind about it.

Looking over the classroom, Vay realized that the blind lady had the same class she had. She pulled her schedule by making a pulling motion with her two fingers in mid-air and noticed that she was going to have the same classes with her, since she can deduce that they were both first years. 'Which also means John is going to have the same classes. Huh. It wouldn't hurt to get to know everyone better,' she thought, nonchalantly listening to the teacher's and Listella's little conversation.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Anywhere is fine. I can see, but I can't read ink or electronic screens. I can only detect sonar waves." she explained looking down as she took the reader. She turned around and saw the girl from the last class. She smiled politely before sitting down in a seat in the front row, the own closest to the door- as far away from the window as she could possibly get.

Pah, you silly girl- scared of windows now? a voice in her head asked. It was another one of those thoughts that didn't belong to her, but the alternate personality her... scientist tried to implant in her. She closed her eyes and tried to bat it away, slightly annoyed with it. I am not. Its just easier for me to make an escape if I have to. she replied simply after she made the voice go away. It didn't happen often when the voice appeared, but it came occasionally and she learned the hard way not to reply out loud.

6. Characters in this post:
    John walked into the classroom and looked around. He noticed that he was the last one to arrive. Worried he might be late he quickly walked across the room and sat down besides Vega. He gave her a short nod in greeting as he sat down. He then picked up his books and pens. 'Mathematics...' he thought with a sigh. He did not like that particular subject. Hopefully he would find someone to help him with it. He then looked at the teacher and waited. He had noticed that the deaf girl was going to this class too. He therefore assumed she must be a first year too. 'I bet she likes math... she said she was a science girl' he then thought and glanced at her.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6