Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Defense

Gotta know how to protector yourself from evil forces!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 33

1. Characters in this post:
    John walks into the classroom for Defense Against Evil. He looks around the room. It looks like any ordinary class room only with some strange things sitting on the shelves. It seems that he's early as he can't see any other people in the room. He walks over to a table and sits down. He then picks up a block, pen and one of the books he had received. He then opened the block on it's first page and grabbed the pen which he twirled around while he waited for more people.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Defense against Evil, right?" Vega asked herself as she entered the room. She then looked around, noting the strange objects upon the shelves. It took her a moment to realize that there was no one there. Her eyes then set upon a young male who was wearing the same robes as she is.

"Hi there," she greeted. There was time for them to chat, even for a little while. There doesn't seem to be a teacher around, anyway.

3. Characters in this post:
    John had been occupied with his own thoughts when someone called out after him. He looked into the direction of the voice and saw another student, a girl with blue, almost black hair. He noticed she was also wearing a purple robe, just like himself. He assumed she was a mage too. He then gave her a smile. "Hello there. I'm John, what's your name?" he replied to her greeting.

4. Characters in this post:
    "I'm Vega. Vay, for short. Nice to meet you, John." Vega smiled as she searched for an empty seat. The atmosphere was rather nice and it was easy to talk to him. There wasn't the awkwardness that she usually felt whenever she talked to those of the opposite gender. 'It's probably because I have already met Jaden and Aiden. They certainly were nothing like I have expected,' she thought, finally finding a vacant chair for her to sit on.

As she alighted on her seat, Vega then asked, "Let me guess, you're wearing the same robes as I do and we have the same class. Does that mean that you're a first year?" She wasn't fully used to the rules of the school and wanted to get acquainted with those who she would be seeing, almost, every day.

5. Characters in this post:
    John smiled at Vega and nodded. He then gave her a curious look. He had never seen somone with eyes in different colors. however he was familair with the condition. The girl seemed nice and John hoped they would go along well. It felt good to get to know someone in his own age and class too. The previous people he had met had all been in other years. "You're a first year too, right?" John then replies.

6. Characters in this post:
    Vega nodded, a smile on her face. 'Finally! Someone who's like me... in a way.' She noted that he looked like an average male. He didn't have eyes in different colors. But that didn't hinder her smile. 'That means that our schedules match and all that stuff.' She then asked, even though she was a bit hesitant, "Is your dorm in the Magician's Mansion?"

7. Characters in this post:
    Test

8. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus feet hit the ground slightly as he walked into the room to greet the sudents or any one who was in there.He spoke "Good day I'm Morpheus Vicktor, I perfer if you call me Morpheus." He took a slight breath starting to talk again, "I am your teacher and today i will see how much knowladge you hold in this...Hmmm class."
    Morpheus begun to make way to his desk opening the duffle bag he was carrying turning his back to the students then speaking "Any one?"

9. Characters in this post:
    Whilst waiting for John's answer, Vega's ears perked up at the sound of footsteps. She looked at the source of the sound and cocked her head to the side. The teacher introduced himself as Morpheus, much like the Greek god of dreams. "I'm Vega and this is John. Nice to meet you, Mr... Morpheus?" Vay wasn't sure how to call him. She could have called him Morpheus, but it was difficult for her to say it without an honorific, since he was her teacher.

10. Characters in this post:
    John looks at the other mage and nods. He then spots what he assumes is the teacher walking in. The teacher walks over to his desk and John follows him attentive. He's excited for what they will learn today. "Good morning Mr Morpehus!" John replies to the teacher.

11. Characters in this post:
    Vega was practically excited that John was residing in the same building as she is. 'Yes! Now there's someone I know from the Magician's Mansion!' She thought. Looking over at Morpheus, she then wondered what their first lesson would be.

12. Characters in this post:
    Listella grumbled to herself about how stupid things were when they just disappeared like that. She hated it when people just went on and left her, not even bothering to ask her if she could see him so far away. He had just disappeared, as if into thin air.

Despite her lack of help, Listella had still managed to get to the Superhuman's homestead, finding it awkwardly easy to get to. She quickly dropped her bags off in the room assigned to her and then pulled out a few things, her reader and school things in a messenger bag that she almost always kept at her side.

When she was done picking things out, she then left the building quietly and rushed to her Defense class, slightly alarmed by the fact that she was late. Could she use the excuse that she got here late? She sighed and pushed the thought out as she walked into the class, silently dashing to a seat on the side of the room.

Her pale blond hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, keeping any loose strands out of her face. She was able to read the room well, and she enjoyed this immensely.

When she heard that teacher's voice, she looked up and blinked a few times. Morpheus? What a strange name. she thought to herself. She decided to keep quiet and not say anything, as to not draw any attention to herself

13. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus Gazed upon the Handful of students as he let out a little sigh, He hoped that this bunch of students would have the Proper skill set to learn his very ...odd lessons. He spoke softly " We will currently access your knowledge in the field of Dark Magicka- " He stopped mid sentence as the student came into the class. "Hello Ma'm we are Beginning to talk about Dark Magicka,Demons, and etc. Can you tell me what you know about them" Morpheus asked Kindly.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Magicka? I am a girl strictly of science. I can say that demons do seem to exist, because my father was possessed by one when he... Nevermind that. I have seen signs of Magicka though, but I have yet to proove them using a simple reader, because it seems that my reader is incapable of this "Magicka" research you speak of." her voice seemed to be emotionless, but that one moment where she mentioned her father- her tone was somewhat upset.

15. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus stood Kindly smiling as the man looked at her as he lifted his hand as if it was morphing with the air, He flicked his hand at the girl as the room begin to seem Distance between me and the student and with Two words..." Verla Thum the girl eyes begin to change and she slowly begin to see the students as Morpheus Looked at her and set his hand on the Desk, He spoke "So...How is Vision?"

16. Characters in this post:
    "Sir... What are you-" she was cut off by a sudden change in her vision. Her eyes flew wide and she felt her jaw tighten. "What... How did you...? No way..." she whispered as she looked down at her hands and then around the room. There were words! Words! So many words that she could read again. She looked over at the man who had enchanted her eyes with an odd expression- not happiness or fright, but anger. How could he know? About her eyes and that she was blind? She sighed and looked back at the desk before an idea rushed into her head. She got up and walked swiftly to the window and looked out.

There were colors... So many colors that her mind was overfilling with ideas. So many more ideas that she didn't need in her head. So many more ideas that were a burden to her. She closed her eyes and walked back to her seat.

"That was cruel."

17. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus looked at the girl as he sighed and with a smile snapped his fingers as the world slowed to a stop, He looked at the girls and Said with great Power"Rezentum Tum!" the girls vision was taken with no remorse as he eyes slowly became what they were when she entered. He spoke with Little Emotion "Magicka can grant and take easily just as i have did today young one I can senses certain things about people child and i sensed your... blindness...........and I read your file" he chuckled.

18. Characters in this post:
    I should have known that... I'm sure there are not a lot of blind students at this school... she thought bitterly. She looked down at her desk and neatly intertwined her fingers on the cold wood. "So Magicka is real. Science has made blind and Magick has made me see again. How ironic." she muttered quietly, her voice bland. She sighed and looked up from her hands to the teacher.

19. Characters in this post:
    Vega kept quiet as the whole thing panned out in front of her. They were just starting to begin the lesson, until a student came in, blabbering all about science and how she didn't believe in Magicka. 'Science?' She thought, looking over at John, wanting to see how he felt.

But once Morpheus had granted her vision back, Vay was taken by surprise. She had always thought that such things should be left alone. The blind would be left blind and the deaf would be left deaf. She thought that it wasn't cruel to leave them as they were, although it would be nice for them to experience new things.

Refusing to say a word, she squirmed in her seat, impatiently waiting for the lesson to start.

20. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus smiled as he looked at the children he then move to his desk, He spoke softly "Now that that is handled can anyone inform us on what dark magicka is or what it is used for and/or the meaning?" The man was clearly a man of Mystic superstition that was focused on the students to learn this Knowledge and wisdom he held in this field.

21. Characters in this post:
    As Morpheus started talking John grabbed his pen in order to take notes. The teacher begun to speak about Dark Magics. John did not have much experience about that type of magic however he thought it seemed odd to speak about such things at this point in their education. But he was not the one to question a teacher.Then as a blond woman rushed in and the teacher stopped talking. John looked up at her but he did not recognize her. Perhaps he would get to know her at a later time. He also noticed that she was dressed in colors which belonged to the Superhuman house. 'I wonder what her super powers are?' he thought before he watched the scene unfold between the teacher and the new pupil. He was slightly amazed about it as he didn't know you could make blind people see with magic. Although he thought it was cruel of the teacher to then retake the vision he gave the her.

John looked over to Vega briefly. She seemed surprised. He then looked back at Morpheus and pondered his question for a moment. John had always seen dark magic as something to be avoided because it only lead to pain and suffering. He looked around the room before he raised his hand.
    "It's used to hurt people?" he replied to the teachers question.

22. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus chuckled at the student response that soon turned to a full laugh.He spoke with ease as he corrected the student "Well it could be used for that type of field but it may be used to Heal or summon other things you see myself is apart of Dark Magicka from my home land it was...Never mind that but it can be used for a wide source of things also to-" A crow Morph from my shoulder as he talked "- Harvest energy to manifest it to something from a simple crow to a demonic being, But what i used was a birth right called Darkness well that what i call it but only few have obtained this and have to have Vastime royal blood like myself have this ability. it is a living being that can be used to poison mortals or others that try to obtain this power or to power my other abilities,Summon, and etc so it can be classified as Dark Magicka."

23. Characters in this post:
    Listella had pulled out her reader and was turning it on. She began to press buttons on it with braille imprinted on them, recording the notes from this class. She kept her focus on the voice and the clicking of the keys. She did not want any more attention drawn to her- seeing as how her mind was reeling and if she began to talk now, she'd go on and on about her observations from when she saw colors... and words... So many words...
    She sighed quietly and pressed her right hand to her forehead, trying to calm the headache that ravaged in her head. She kept typing with one hand, the muscles trained to do so.
    How interesting. she thought bitterly as the man pulled a black crow from thin air. But what is this Vastime? If he's going to teach, he should tell us what all of this is..."

24. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus looked at the class and said as the students faces gave way the interest to Vastime, he didn't like talking about home....or his old home for that matter. "Students i see your interest with my home realm but that is fir when we study Other forces and how to defeat them lets stay on one topic please also if you feel my teaching are wrong speak out i encourage freedom of speech" Morpheus smiled at the students as they crow begin to fade into him.

25. Characters in this post:
    Vega pulled her notebook and her pencil out of thin air and began to write. She looked over to the blonde-haired girl and John as she wrote, Morpheus' words adjusted to beats of a music scale in her head. Everyone had a certain tone to their voices when they talked and from what she could tell from his voice, it seemed as if Morpheus doesn't get angry very easily. It also seemed as if he didn't want to talk about where he came from.

As Vay wrote in cursive, she took note that dark Magicka isn't only used to hurt people and that it has a wide variety of uses from healing to harvesting energy to form a being. But she couldn't help but flinch a bit as Morpheus laughed at John's answer. She knew that he didn't mean to mock him but she just couldn't help but flinch.

At the corner of her eyesight, she could see the blonde-haired girl and how she took notes. 'It would be neat to try out something like that,' she thought, even though Vega wasn't blind.

26. Characters in this post:
    John felt a bit hurt that the teacher laughed at him. He had asked a question and John had replied to his full ability. It wasn't right that the teacher laughed at him. Correcting him, fine but not outright laughing. But still he gave the teacher a short nod, showing him that he had understood. He then returned his gaze onto the block and continued to make notes.

John's mother had told him to stay away from dark forces before she passed away and he had sticked to that path. He hoped that this teacher wouldn't lead him in on that path. It was scary and wrong. It was true that John didn't know much about dark magics. After all why would he? Light magic could also be used to summon good spirits and heal wounds. However, knowledge of the dark side could perhaps help him to defend himself against it... but also tempt him.

He then briefly looked up and over to Vega. He noticed that she flinched slightly. It confused John a bit however. He the looked over at the other girl, whose name he didn't know. She had an interesting device which she made notes with. John wondered briefly how you used that as he hadn't seen one of those before.

27. Characters in this post:
    The clicking from Listella's reader had been muted as soon as she felt someone's stare on her. She had plugged in her headphones and was now listening to her notes being repeated to her in a monotonous voice that she hated so much. When she was done, she saved it by pressing a button on the right-hand corner of the machine. She looked up at the teacher with inquiring eyes before clearing her throat softly. She had felt an itch digging in her vocal cords and it was bugging her ever so much. Hoping that it wouldn't turn into a cold, she sighed.

28. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus looked at his student and smiled as he spoke "I hope i didn't offend you i was laughing at the stereotypical statement you made not you in general my student."Morpheus then sat at his desk and looked at the clock. He then wondered what to begin next period and what to end the class with.

29. Characters in this post:
    Listella looked up, blatantly bored now. The teacher was saying nothing, and it was as if the class was over. She looked over at the clock and cursed at herself silently. She couldn't read it anyways. She pressed a few buttons on her reader and found the time. She looked back at the teacher and tilted her head to the side, in a questioning way.

"Are there bells?" she asked.

30. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus looked at the girl and turned his attentions to her as he spoke "Yes we do not have that much longer so i will go ahead and dismiss you all, good evening students." Morpheus stood as he walked out heading to the munch room to grab a bite if he could also to meet some of the other staff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 33