Login to your account

The Coming Darkness 2

Finish your journey in this anime-themed roleplay.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, awesome holy crap moments, drama, fighting, life, magic, romance, school life, swag, yolo

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: IamEnzo

Created: 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Posts 391 to 420 of 665

1. Characters in this post:

stubborn xxxxx magical xxxxx tomboy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    Faye looked away as Voli finally lowered her down to the ground. Her lips thinning, as she went quiet while she was also blushing bright red. At Voli's mutter, she just rolled her eyes, and muttered out. "You started it....." She remarked and soon sighed as she reaches up to pull her hood up and over her head. Already she was starting to feel weird after that incident. At the moment, she just wanted to relax, and try to calm her burning face down. Sighing softly, she then leaned her head to the side. The problem though, she automatically moved her head to lean it against Voli's side.

Faye stiffened, when she realized it, but slowly forced herself to relax while her eyes lowered to the ground. She whispered out while closing her eyes. "I'm going to take a nap.....wake me up when we get there." Even though she closed her eyes, and looked relax, Faye was still fully awake.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ SPIRIT SHAMAN ]██▌█ ██

2. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire huffed as Faye had rested her head on his shoulder. He wasn't bothered by it, he just felt the need to nitpick some more. She looked to have fallen asleep and asked him to wake her when she gets there. Though, it didn't seem that long from now when in a high speed jet. He let her relax on him as he kept his shirt closed and faced the forward window watching the clouds part in front of the nose of the VTOL. He wasn't paying too much to Enzo and Silver's conversation as he heard her mention Sasha. Him and Enzo felt the same feeling when remembering their firsts sweethearts and knew not to play around with those old feelings. For the time being he just waited for this ride to be over.

3. Characters in this post:
    Silver stared at Enzo as he spoke so softly, it made her frown. What had happened between the two, anyways? Since he didn't want to talk about it, she decided to wait a while before trying to discuss it, perhaps talking to him about it in private would help. The look on his face really made her want to hug him, but she didn't want to tip off to anyone else that something was wrong. Instead, she thought of something else. "Hey, you wanna see my son?" she asked, offering a smile. She looked at Volitaire to see if he wanted to see too.

4. Characters in this post:
    When Silver turned to him his attention was again caught. He heard her mention something of her son. He had never seen him before and was highly curious as to how he turned out. He sometimes forgot that he was sort of an uncle. "Oh, why of course. I'd love to see how that little one turned out." His face lit up at the proposition of seeing Silver's son. It made him wonder what features he took from his parents and who had the dominant genes in the pair.

5. Characters in this post:
    Enzo kept his gaze low for a moment. That was, until Silver offered them a chance to see her offspring. He nodded, not in the mood to talk now. Japan was now in sight. That entire time, they had been flying over small towns and mountains. There were patrols flying on the outskirts of the city. Several helicopters took off from the carriers that were visible from where they were.

"They've been getting busy." Juro noted. They didn't need their cloaking. The VTOL was already covered in the military design. All they had to avoid was a direct confrontation.

6. Characters in this post:
    Silver chuckled, pulling out her phone. She moved a bit closer to the two, so they could both see, and scrolled through some of the pictures. There were a few of him as a baby, and as a 2 year old, then she came across one that was one of her favorites.
    Spoiler Spoiler

"His name is Seth.. He's turning 5 soon, and he's just like his father. He has my eyes, though. Boy, is he a little trouble maker. He can't sit still for 5 minutes." She smiled at the picture, chuckling a bit as she got caught up in it. She loved her son more than anything, and she enjoyed showing him off to people. However, she snapped back into reality when she realized how close they were getting to their destination. "Ah, I can tell you guys more about him later.."

7. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire eye'd the child closely, seeing how he looked more like JD than Silver. A roguish thought in the back of his mind came about: "JD really went all out with the dominant genes didn't he...?" Either way, he was an adorable lad and Volitaire longed to meet him and just ruffle his golden hair.

8. Characters in this post:
    Raising an eyebrow, Lauren snorted. "So you're reckless and impulsive. Also a bit of a noble streak. Maybe." She stated, flipping the bacon strips once the other side was done. Taking out two plates, she set them down on the counter. "How many eggs ya want?" Already, they were coming out. She just wanted to know how many he could handle.

He didn't seem like a horrible person, if he tried to stop crooks. He was still alive, thus he was considered lucky by her. Checking to see if the coffee was ready, she gave herself a short nod, taking out a mug for him.

9. Characters in this post:
    Eli scratched his head lightly, offering her a sheepish smile. Perhaps he was a bit reckless, but only about certain things. Noble? He would disagree. But he wasn't going to argue. Eggs, how many eggs did he want? "Ah, two is fine." He wondered how he might be able to thank her for her kindness, considering she didn't exactly seem like what one may consider a 'normal' woman. Perhaps he would ask about that later, after breakfast.

10. Characters in this post:
    The pictures of Seth had affected his mood, turning his frown upside-down like magic. He laughed lightly at how adorable he was.
    "You have to let me see him one day." He informed Silver.

Eve had been careful flying them far enough away from the other VTOLs that they didn't pick up on the crazy amounts of magic power. They were now just above Juro's safehouse, which was a warehouse. It wasn't abandoned, as there were lights seen coming from inside. It's location was far enough away from the main bulk of the town that they had the freedom to lightly train and experiment.

The VTOL landed in the empty open space in front of the warehouse, powered down, and opened up so that everyone could leave. The first one out was Juro, followed by Enzo and Argo. Juro had to make sure to unlock the doors so they could enter. It was locked by a typical hand-scanner. With a beep and a clicking of locks later, the doors slid open, revealing a spacious inside.

There was a large generator in the middle, which obviously gave power to the entire building. Around the ground floor were consoles of sorts. Probably to maintain the generator. Juro had disappeared up the stairs to the catwalk, which let him access the second story rooms. It seems he was going into his quarters for something.

Argo whistled out loud, clearly impressed with the base the boy had built on his lonesome.
    "The kid's a gear head, alright." He stated. Juro soon reappeared. Looking annoyed, he approached Enzo. "They have the wifi signals jammed. If we're going to be doing any investigating, you'll have to get rid of those." He spoke to Enzo as if Juro knew he could do it. Enzo stuttered, not sure what to say. "I-, you-" "It's simple." Juro quickly reassured, and patted him on the shoulder. "I also know that wherever you go, explosions follow. This should be easy for you."

11. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire had watched the sights of the skies above Japan. Other VTOL's and skyscrapers moved through view from the windows with the slight haze of the clouds parting through the clipping of the VTOL. Volitaire felt some paranoia being around other VTOL, enemy VTOL to be precise. He felt that they'd recognize the oddity of a new VTOL coming from nowhere and istantly assume the worst and open fire. At least to him that was the level of ignorance he found the Tech Party to have. Volitaire had recently went through some daydreaming of how JD and Silver spent time with their beloved child. The silly and cute scenarios he came up with brought a warm but sappy smile on his face, wishing he could have done the same with Eos... Had she been around. But thinking of her left a sort of bittersweet feeling. Especially now with Faye latched onto him nowadays and his previous little talk he had with her. He looked down to the sleeping prankster and what she had said to him repeated itself in the back of his mind over and over giving him a fluttering feeling in his stomach. It wasn't the first time he felt as if someone liked him, but with her he wasn't too sure. But he felt that maybe she did. His thoughts were carrying him off so much that he hadn't noticed that they already landed and the hatch was opened already and Juro, Enzo, and Argo had already exited. He nudged his shoulder for Faye to wake up, lowering his tone a bit, but was loud enough to attempt to wake her. "Hey... Faye. We made it, wake up." He stood up, letting Faye sort of fall from her own momentum and exited the VTOL. He rejoined Enzo and Juro who seemed to already be talking to Enzo in a sort of... Propositional manner. Volitaire already saw Juro wanted him to do something, he shook his head on his way over and stood next to his friend with arms crossed. "I guess we begin out first mission then, hm?"

12. Characters in this post:
    Juro nodded towards Volitaire. "We can't do anything if they keep blocking our connection. We'll need someone quick and fast to take care of it." It didn't look like they had a choice. If they didn't take it down, the entire trip would be for nothing. Enzo looked over to Volitaire to see his take on it.

"It sounds easy enough. Help me out, Voli."

13. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire's eyes turned to their corners to meet with Enzo. He huffed at the option of having to take something out. He wasn't really up to start battling with whatever entity he had to to get the connection up. He just hopped it didn't turn into an all out assault later. Seeing as how he had no other choice, the man gave in and decided to help simply because Enzo was going to. Had he not he would had already been making his way home. Who or what are taking care of?" He asked with a drag.

14. Characters in this post:

Faye was more or less lost in her thoughts, as she pretended to be asleep the whole ride through. In her mind, she was trying to figure out why she liked being around Voli so much. In the end, all it did was make her head hurt. Of course, she soon felt the thing they rode in, started to decent. She still didn't open her eyes, pretending still she was out of it. Till she heard the male in question's voice and slowly opened her eyes. Then got a face first into his seat. She gave a muffled yelp at that, raising her head up to scowl at Voli as he got out of the machine. Shaking her head, she was soon getting out herself.

Just as Faye made her way to the others, she heard about how they needed someone quick, fast, and to get rid of something. Blinking her eyes, as Voli was chosen, that's when she recalled her Guardian and spoke up loud enough. "I can do it." Tilting her head, she would shrug as she lifted her hand up to show her tattoo like mark on her palm. Faye gave a wryly smile, as she remarked in a low voice. "Or better, Sin can take care of it. He can mainly hide within the shadows, and take what ever you want out by just growing huge and destroying it. Plus, it will be safer too."

Unfortuntely, if Sin was to get attacked at anyway, Faye would be able to feel it. But she didn't say that. Instead, she just wanted everyone to be safe, and not get caught right out the bat they arrived.

15. Characters in this post:
    "N-no way!" Enzo shouted. "Me and Voli can handle this." As Enzo threw a small fit, Juro looked back over to Volitaire with his arms crossed. "It's a basic jammer. Probably owned by the military. It's possible that they have it up because of the recent terrorist attacks. They should be made by Tormod Industries. Really fragile stuff."

16. Characters in this post:

Faye scowled over at Enzo, as he gave a small fit. She frowned over at him, as she responded with her arms crossed over her chest. "Oh, I know you guys can do it. But are you guys able to fly silently through the air? Can you guys go into the shadows to hide in case something or someone comes by? We humans have body heat, Sin does not. He can hide easily from heat scanners, that they might have up there. He's of pure energy and shadow. If it's really fragile like Juro says, then Sin can take care of it."

She then rolled her eyes, as she snorted under her breath. "Besides, it's not like I'm going to go with him. Sin can easily go off on his own as long as it's nearby that he can come back to me."

17. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire's eyes closed as he tried to fight back the concern he had for bringing her along on a potentially dangerous task. He didn't want her to feel left out again, and her determination just made it a bit difficult to refuse. He figured he had some sort of sweet spot for determined females, he never wanted to relinquish them of their pride. He opened his eyes again while looking down to Faye. A sigh had slipped through his lips as he turned back to Enzo. "If she can help to the job quietly... That can be a great help. We shouldn't attract attention to ourselves and back to this safehouse. Especially if it's that Tormod bastards nonsense he probably has cameras and trackers all over the place, God imagines. She can come, Enzo."

18. Characters in this post:
    Enzo narrowed his eyes as Faye talked. What she said made sense, but he wanted to make it clear that she nor Silver could partake in dangerous situations. He was just about to say something back as she finished, but Volitaire had also put his two cents in. His glare redirected over to Volitaire.

Calling the shots, are we? He echoed in his mind and turned to Juro."Where is this jammer?" "I don't have an exact location, but it should be the closest base." He informed the trio. Enzo walked off into the clearing. The sky flame ignited, pushing back the concrete dust in it's shockwave.

"Just stay out of my way." He sneered, before taking off into the skies of Japan. Argo walked up beside Juro and looked up into the sky with him.
    "Big fella seem's upset." Argo commented. "Does he always act like that?"

19. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire's eyes followed Enzo as he shot into the skies taking off for his objective. He shrugged and turned back to the VTOL to await for him to get back. He didn't feel like bothering if he was willing to do it himself. Casually walking back he reclined into one of the seats of the VTOL, the tear of his shirt revealing his chest again. An eye opened when he felt the breeze over his bare skin giving him a sort of exposed feeling. He picked up one of the ripped open ends of the shirt and scanned over the damage. He was never really bothered by things like these, he rarely ever cared. He just instead dropped the ripped end and sat back awaiting for someone to need him again.

20. Characters in this post:

To be honest, Faye was a little surprised that Voli agreed with her, that she could join in. She turned to blink up at him in surprise, a slight smile appearing on her face. Then it was gone, when Enzo just became stubborn, and sneered at them before shooting off. Scowling at where he went, she glared up at the sky as she called out loudly. "ASSHOLE!" It was the first word to pop in her mind. There wasn't serious heat behind the comment she made and just scowled at where he left. Sighing, she turned back towards the VTOL, as she muttered under her breath.

When she entered, it was of Voli sitting in the seat with his eyes closed. As well as his ripped shirt opening to show his chest. Blinking at the sight, she was soon blushing a bright red. The fluttering returned in her stomach, as she looked away and then muttered under her breath. "Have you thought of changing the shirt or something...." Moving over to a seat beside him. So she didn't have to stare at him from across each other, she just sat there for the longest time.

Faye didn't say a single word. She was peeved that Enzo thought of doing it himself. At the same time, she was a little off center while around Voli now. She still felt a bit calm around him. Yet this feeling she was getting in her stomach, was NOT helping in the least. Shaking her head, she let out a slight sigh. Planting her chin in her palm, she stared outside the window for the longest time. Her face a bit far away look in it, as her eyes lowered slightly.

21. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire shrugged at Faye's question about changing his shirt. He didn't bring a change of clothes on his way to the VTOL from when he first exited the Bunker with everyone else. His eyes opened slightly and peered over to Faye with her chin in her palm with a distracted yet troubled look. He closed his eyes again and let out a heavy sigh. "I've noticed that you act a bit different when I'm just around... Am I bugging you?" He asked.

22. Characters in this post:
    Enzo blazed through the clouds at extreme speeds. He used the intense flare of the sun to hide his flaming trail from anyone on the ground. His eyes scanned the ground for anything that looked like a base, while his mind was racing. This is all screwing up. First that awkwardness on the VTOL, now this... I don't need anymore emotional turmoil.

His eyes caught sight of a base. It had military vehicles stationed inside. He nose dived, still using the sun as cover as he neared the ground. He threw his hands infront of him and used his flames to slow his descent into a nearby alleyway that looks empty. There, he switched over from his Soulless form, his sky flame was put out, and he adjusted his clothes.

23. Characters in this post:

Faye blinked a few times, looking over at him, when he asked her that question. She frowned, staring down at the ground for a long time. Slowly, she shook her head, letting out a sigh as she looked back outside as she leaned back in her seat. Her eyelids lowered into a hooded look while sitting there. Soon enough, she was speaking. She spoke low and slowly, as she thought about how she answered it. "No....well....I honestly don't know....for a while now, when I'm close by you.....my tummy feels weird...." Faye frowned more. She felt her face heat up, as she spoke softer, while not looking at him.

"I honestly don't know what this feeling could be. But it gets all....fluttery or something....it doesn't feel bad, it's just....I never had this feeling before, so it's unnerving me a bit...." She bit her lip, then looked over at Voli with a slightly confused expression on her face. "What does that mean?"

24. Characters in this post:
    As much as Volitaire didn't want to admit it, she held an attraction towards him. He was hinting himself of this conclusion as all the answers added up and past experiences backed this. He grumbled under his breath for a moment trying to curse himself for having no courage of coming out and saying what he thought was wrong. He sighed again, only this time it was smaller. He sat up with a slouch and turned to face Faye, her confused look made him feel a bit guilty if he didn't decide to say anything but it just felt a little awkward to tell someone that they like him... He never thought he'd ever come to this realization for someone else. "Faye. It means you like me, essentially. After hearing you talk about how we have similarities, how you feel around me, and that you actually like to be around me it was practically obvious to me. Though, I didn't want to admit it myself because I always have my self doubt... But, that's what I feel is wrong at least..." He felt almost... Childish. It was a bit more difficult to say tan it looked, but Volitaire had a pretty weak heart and was easily embarrassed. These two traits made it a pain for him to be around females, let alone talk about anything this emotionally deep with them about. Even though Faye was younger than him he still felt intimidated by her... He wish he could get over this weakness.

25. Characters in this post:
    Red eyes stared out through the darkness below the sky, in the shadows near the base. He was here. He was finally here. White hair glinted in the silvery moonlight, as the female darted behind the building, next to an alleyway.

Now, I just have to wait...

And soon enough, the male that was soaring in the skies came to a landing right into the alleyway that she was standing next to. She let him take a little bit to adjust himself, then took a step out, the heels on her bodysuit making a small audible click.

"And just where do ya think you're going?"

The former Sasha Vetochkin smirked, her eyes slanted into a firm glare, "Attempting to get into military weaponry, I see?"

The female laughed, "Well, too bad, 'cause you've got me to deal with now." The red circles on her suits lighting up as she talked, each second taking a step towards her former lover, Enzo Ferrari.

And then she'd sped towards him, getting to his position in a mere second, then moving for a kick into the stomach, "You aren't gettin' nowhere."

26. Characters in this post:

Faye frowned the whole time, when Voli slouched slightly while looking towards her as he explained. That frown got deeper, as she tilted her head to the side as she shook her head. "Well....I know I like you, that's a fact. But how is that wrong? I mean, I like you. I also like Enzo, and Silver, even though I just met her." To Faye, 'like' was different from 'love'. That was what she was told one time before. There was a difference between the two. Of course, she replayed what he said in her head, and scowled at him. "So.....me liking you is wrong? How does that even work? If liking you is wrong, it's worse if I like Silver then.....I just don't get it..." She mumbled out. She looked out at the side, and then held her hands to her head as she groaned.

"Ugh....this is giving me a headache....."

27. Characters in this post:
    The sound of heels brought him to attention. A female emerged out of the darkness of the alleyway. She spoke out of hostility, but he wasn't expecting her to kick him right off the bat. He staggered back, but regained his balance. "I don't know who you are, but you're in my way." It didn't look like she was going to just leave him be. I'm not in the mood for this right now..

He decided to not use his Soulless form. She looked weak enough that he could take her on without it. He charged straight for her with his fist pulled back. If he were able to land his stomach punch, he'd then knee her in the face and and perform a kick to her mid-section again, which would create distance.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Wrong? No it's not. That's not wrong at all Faye. I mean, that must be what's wrong with you whenever you get near me. Your stomach being fluttery, your change in mood you sometimes have. Maybe you just like me a little more than you do Enzo and Silver. Though... I do wonder why." Volitaire kept a finger curved over his lip escaping back to his thoughts. He hoped he didn't say something wrong or made her even more uncomfortable around him... Sometimes he felt the same almost. Sharing the same kind of past, growing up knowing how each other felt was a bit relieving to see that he could relate to someone. Not that being orphaned and on your own is a good thing, but maybe they could get over their past issues with each other and learn more about themselves as they interact more with one another. Volitaire hadn't had any interaction like this in a long while and he was beginning to feel that sting of loneliness of not having a family to go to and love. Everyday he just missed his deceased loved ones more.

29. Characters in this post:
    "I don't know who you are, but you're in my way."

This made Sasha scoff in pure annoyance, "Hah? You don't know who I am? This is laughable."

She skipped back from his fist, "Pfft, the full frontal attack? You just don't know when to stop sometimes, huh?"

The female flipped down on her hands, performing a sort of cartwheel as she spun in a circle, kicking at Enzo's legs, "You underestimate me, dear man."

30. Characters in this post:
    Again he had been caught by surprise. She quickly shrunk and kicked his legs out from under him, and he fell onto his face with a hard crash. "Tch..."
    Enzo quickly got up onto his feet. What she said was probably right. She didn't come off as a regular soldier. Probably an assassin of sorts.

"I'd say the same to you." With his flames and gloves back, he positioned his hands in front of him, and unleashed a quick burst of flame, which propelled himself backwards into the air. He back flipped over the woman and tried to kick her in the back of the head on the way down before landing.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Posts 391 to 420 of 665