Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Posts 751 to 780 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Cassie looked around the dance hall at all the other girls with their boyfriends dancing delightfully with them. It discusted her to the very core. She didn't have a person of her own to dance with and it made her uncomfortable. But just then as she sat down a tall boy with jet black hair and had a half silver half gold mask ask her to dance. She felt her heart lift from her chest to out of her mouth. This has never happened to her before. The man held out his hand to her. She slowly got up and took his hand and walked with him to the dance floor and they both started to dance. He danced her off her feet. He really knew how to dance. To her this was bliss.

2. Characters in this post:
    She was so embarrassed at what she was doing and not knowing why or how. She just thought that this would be so much better if Tamani wasn't here, and he was just in another dimension. And so, Tamani disappeared. She screamed because, he disappeared, his clothes didn't go with him though. They just laid there on the floor, and as the girl went over to the pile of clothes on the ground, she started crying, for she knew she couldn't get him back. "Why? Why did I do that? HOW DID I DO THAT?" she wondered and was so upset she just wanted to be alone and she teleported to her room.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lan looked at the pile of clothing on the ground. She had witnessed the scene among the crowd. It was surprising to see that happen, but it's not something she hadn't seen before. Traveling lets you see many amazing things. The girl, however, had seem quiet upset about it before she disappeared.

She watched as everybody surround the pile of clothes. They were all so noisy, asking questions and going hysterical over what happened. It was apparent that not many people wanted to stay after witnessing that.

Lan knew the orchestra teacher. The girl was the first one that talked to her when she arrived. They occasionally talked. Right now, Lan guessed that she would have gone somewhere to be alone. 'Her room' she thought.

Unfortunately, she did not know where the other girl lived and in this chaos she wouldn't get any information. She would have to wait till she saw the other again to explain.

She then proceeded to walk around, trying to calm down many of the students. It wasn't long before many had left for home. Except Ikitasha and the girl that he was with. She was kneeling on the floor next to the pile of clothing starring at it in shock. Lan wasn't sure what to do, so she just stood and watched the two.

4. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha stopped dancing with T.K. and looked at the large pile of clothes. He stared at it curiously. "What happened here?" he questioned. He didn't know what happened here because he was dancing with T.K. happily. He lost all consiousness with the real world when he was dancing with her. It was bliss when that several minutes of heaven was happening to him. All that he knew now was that people were leaving and there's a big pile of mysterious clothes.

5. Characters in this post:
    The girl was furious, she didn't know what was going on, she wanted to find someone to help her and teach her how to control..... whatever this was. She was teleported back to the Dance hall...... about five feet in the air. She didn't fall, she was walking on air, she thought that this was cool and the air she walked on turned to ice and fell, and so did she. THUD! She hit the ground. SHe got up and started rubbing her head. She saw the nurse in front of her, who had seen the whole scene she had just had.

6. Characters in this post:
    Lan couldn't help but chuckle as she saw Ms. Beats fall to the ground. It was obvious that the girl did not really known about her gift, much less control it.

She approached the girl who was now standing up "Let me see if you have gotten any damage due to the fall", she said softly. After she had inspected the taller girl, she stood back and smiled. "You seem just fine, though I take it that what happened here today was rather new to you".

She smiled as she saw the girl's confused face. "You see, during my travels I had a friend who had the same gift as you do. He told me many things concerning his powers" she explained with a calming voice. "I can help you if you wish me to."

7. Characters in this post:
    She got up and the nurse checked her for any injuries and she heard her and she said, "YES! Please help me, so I can get Tamani back. I... I... I Love him. PLEASE!" She started crying again and leaned onto the nurse's shoulder.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lan stroked the girls hair as she cried. "Shhhhh," she soothed "It'll be okay. He'll be back soon."

She would have to wait till Ms. Beats stopped crying before she can do anything to help. The girl should be able to cry all she, but with her gift, he was dangerous for her to get too emotional.

"Come on" she said in a calm tone. "Let's get you cleaned up and rested. You won't be able to do anything in that state." She then proceed to take the girl to the restrooms where she wiped away her tears and cleaned her face. "Now, let's get you home so you can rest. Just imagine yourself back in your room. Think of your bed and how tired you are."

She smiled as the girl disappeared. "See you tomorrow," she whispered.

9. Characters in this post:
    ALTERNATE REALITY

Where am I...? I was just dancing with her... And now I am standing in the middle of a dark room... WHAT IS THAT BREEZE??? THERE SHOULD NOT BE A BREEZE THERE.

10. Characters in this post:
    She went to the bathrooms with the nurse and got cleaned up. Think of my room? Okay, I am in my room.... She teleported to her room. She landed on her bed, her cat finally came out of a room. "Meow..." it said.
    "Oh hey kitty, come up here with momma, I need you comfort me in my sleep,"
    she said. She was actually afraid to sleep, thinking that whatever this was would cause her to do things in her sleep but, it wasn't something she could fight. All the crying wore her out, so it did not take long for her to fall asleep.

11. Characters in this post:
    When she woke up she got dressed casually and went to go find the nurse wherever she would be. SHe started asking around, "Have you seen the nurse?" "Do you know where the Nurse is?" "Can I bother to ask where the nurse is?" "Where is the nurse"

12. Characters in this post:
    Lan walked into the coffee shop. After she dropped her daughter off at school, she had decided to get some coffee. She sat down and ordered her coffee. A few minutes later, a girl brought it to her. She sipped it, she took this moment to just relax before she was needed elsewhere.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Here." the girl mumbled as she handed the woman her coffee. She had long brown hair and cold eyes, and a long scar that went all the way down her face.

The young woman was Teresa Kinley- not T.K. or someone else. Just a nobody girl no one had really seen or paid attention to. Her father ditched her before she was born and her mother had jumped off of the balcony of the third floor to become a pancake.

She had been on the run for two years now, getting jobs here and there and living in cheep apartments and motels. Now she was working in the coffee shop without a high school to call her own and was now sleeping in the back of some car in at the race track.

14. Characters in this post:
    Lan looked at the girl that handed her the coffee. She recognized the face. "Hey, weren't you at the dance yesterday?" she asked. The girl's face surprised her. It was so cold and uncaring. "Ummm, are you ok?" she inquired with worry.

15. Characters in this post:
    "What are you talking about?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "I never went to a dance." She shook her head, sure that the woman she spoke to was insane. She hadn't been to a dance in 3 years, seeing as the last one she went to was a valentines dance in the 7th grade.

"I'm sorry, you must be confusing me for someone else."

16. Characters in this post:
    Lan looked at the girl, now confused. She was sure that this girl was at the dance with Ikitasha just yesterday. Then it hit her, it might be a mental reaction from the incident. She would have to ask the boy later.

She looked up at the girl. She didn't want to confuse her anymore than she was. With a smile she said "I'm sorry, if I confused you. What's your name?"

17. Characters in this post:
    "Teresa Kinley." she said, her eyebrows furrowed some. She sighed and leaned back, seeing no one else to serve. This woman would only keep questioning her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

18. Characters in this post:
    She gave a small sigh when she saw that the girl didn't really want to talk to her. "You know, you don't have to answer me if you don't want to." She gave a small smile. "I must be bothering you. I can leave if you want to be alone."

19. Characters in this post:
    "Well there's nothing better to do, so I guess I can talk to you. We really don't get much business on early Saturday mornings." she sighed, crossing her arms.

20. Characters in this post:
    Lily ran into the coffee shop. "Hi everybody!!!" she shouted. Then she spotted her mom next to a girl with long brown hair. "Ohh am I interrupting anything?" she asked. "If not, can I have a cup of milk?"

21. Characters in this post:
    Within seconds, a paper cup full of milk appeared on the counter. "A dollar fifty." she said, ringing it up on the cash register. She sighed and brushed her bangs out of her face. "Anything else?"

22. Characters in this post:
    Lily handed the girl two dollars. "Can you smile? I think you would look so much prettier if you smile." Lily asked. She heard her mom trying to suppress a chuckle. She didn't like the girl's frown.

23. Characters in this post:
    "No." the girl said simply. "I cannot." She tried to twitch her lips upwards, but the scar that ran over the left side of her face kept her from doing so. "Smiling is something I haven't been able to do since my mother died." she muttered.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Awwww" she pouted. "Well,I'll make you smile one day!!" with that she ran out of the store.

Lan sighed. "Sorry about that. My daughter is rather..... hyper." she smiled. "Well I have to go. I'll see you later."

25. Characters in this post:
    With no success finding the nurse, she went to the coffee shop lo and behold there was the nurse. "There you are! I have been looking for you. Oh, hey T.K.," she said as she walking over to the counter, "Can I get a Latte? Extra cream please?" she asked.

26. Characters in this post:
    Lan looked as Ms. Beats entered the coffee shop. "Ohhh, you've been looking for me?" she asked in a surprised tone. "You know you could have just gotten my cell number from the school."

She smiled as the girl sat down. "Well then we should go for a stroll once you get your latte."

27. Characters in this post:
    Again, within seconds, the drink was on the counter. She rung it up, her fingers moving quickly over the key pad. "Two dollars and ninty two cents." she said, brushing some of her long brown hair out of her face.

(The two realities are coming together- the one you sent Tamani to? Starting with T.K. She is back to herself without Tamani in her life. (seeing as how he saved her from her mother and all)

28. Characters in this post:
    Lan smiled at the girl behind the counter. "Would you like to come with us, Teresa?" she asked. "It's practically empty here, fresh air would be good for you."

She stood up and walked to the door. It was weird how all of this was happening at once. She needed some time to think all of this over. But right now she would have to help Ms. Beats with her new found power.

29. Characters in this post:
    The smallest the lady had on her was a twenty so she got that out and gave it and said, "Keep the change, go buy something pretty," she walked over to the nurse. "Ever since last night, I have been having strange feelings. It feels like the universe has sent itself back. Back a few years and I do not know why. It must have been because of my powers. No one even knows who you are, everyone thought I had just gotten here, T.K. Doesn't recognize me. I am afraid, that we may have destroyed something in the space-time continuum. We have to fix this before something goes horribly wrong," The girl knew of the topic of space tie and how it worked as she took it as one of her classes in college.

30. Characters in this post:
    Lan smiled at the other girl. "You must have been thinking about this for a while," she said as she opened the door. "Because you sent Tamini out of this dimension, no one here knows him, it's as if he has never existed. That is why Teresa is the way she is now. Without him, she isn't T.K."

She looked up at the sky. "I do not believe that the universe will be destroyed. But it is possible that it will merge with the other dimension. However, in the end, we cannot fully predict what might happen. It is something too great." She looked back down at the other girl. "Come, let's get your lover back."

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Posts 751 to 780 of 811