Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in SunnySide Apartments

This is where the scholarship students and teachers stay during their time at Alota Days High School.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 49

1. Characters in this post:
    T.K. had rushed in front of the fallen boy when he fell, meerly 30 yards from the apartment complex. She glanced back with a cornered look on her face, but then kept running. She didn't want to do the kid's homework, seeing as she couldn't even do ehr own!

2. Characters in this post:
    T.K. sighed some and then rolled her eyes. When she watched Ikitasha touch the pillar of the apartment building, she groaned and collasped onto the grass, landing on her stomach. She HATED loosing. "I didn't shake on it!" she mumbled, raising an arm into the air. "So it doesn't count!"

3. Characters in this post:
    T.K. rolled over onto her back, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well, sorry!" she said in a pouty voice. "You didn't say to promise or shake!" she grumbled. She laughed some and then sat up, smirking. "I find all the loopholes, Ikitasha. You should know that by now."

4. Characters in this post:
    T.K. got up onto her feet and then walked over to him and then rested her arms on his shoulders. She smirked at Ikitasha and rolled her eyes. "I'm a sore loser." she said with a snicker. She pulled her arms back to her sides and then went up the stairs of the apartment complex to their apartment.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Well... I didnt call you a sore loser though" through winced eyes. He followed her up the stairs. But he tripped on the top stair and fell over. He fell right out on his face and it seriously hurt. He got to his knees and gave a loud hiss.

6. Characters in this post:
    T.K. turned around and bent down to Ikitasha. "Do you need me to go get you a medicine kit?" she asked, her concerned face apparent. her eyes were scrunched and her eyebrows were tilted down. "Really?"

7. Characters in this post:
    "What the hiss?" he said so curiously. "Yea I do that sometimes that i get mad very quickly" he said seriously. he got up and gave a slight grunt in pain for his face. He put his hand on his face hoping to stop the pain. But of course it didnt work.

8. Characters in this post:
    She came in and sat down on a couch. She looked around for a clock and could not find one. She asked out loud, "Does anyone have the time?" She then waited for someone to answer.

9. Characters in this post:
    Tamani looked back at the clock and groaned. He was ready to go now, his hair fixed, the blue under his eyes gone, and his clothes all on right. He checked himself out in the mirror, his red eyes sparkling in the ugly yelly light of his room. He smirked some and then spun on his heel to leave his room.

Quickly he left his little apartment, his dress shoes clicking on the linoleum stairs to the lobby. As he walked in, he saw a little purple haired woman sitting on a couch, talking to herself.

The time? he thought, raising an eyebrow. He looked at the watch on his left wrist and then looked up to the woman. "Its four fifteen, miss." he said, his red eyes flickering from his watch to her. He grinned at her. "I'm Tamani Desher, ma'am. Teacher at Alota Day High."

10. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him for a second and thought he looked very nice and then she said very politely as she got up off the couch, "Oh hello there," she blushed from talking to him, "I am Ms. Beats I also work at the High School. I am the Orchestra Teacher. You look like you are in a hurry, are you going some where?"

11. Characters in this post:
    "Helping some of the students to prepare for the dance, that's all." he said with a bit of a shrug to his shoulders. He glanced back at the watch on his wrist before shaking his head. "I'm already late anyway, and they really don't need the help..." he muttered to himself, running a hand through his black and red hair. He smiled at the woman when he realized that she was blushing. She was acting as Junko had when he first met her last year, but the black haired reading teacher was acting like she was at a very important interview and forgot what to say.
    Ms.Beats on the other hand was seeming very professional. Must've come from an uptight family. he thought.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Oh," she said as though she was surprised, "Well, I wouldn't want to get you in trouble. Why don't we go the dance together I have nothing planned this afternoon. That is if it is fine with you?" She loved his smile.

13. Characters in this post:
    Tamani chuckled. "You're a crafty one." he said with a slight smirk on his lips. "But, I like your idea." he tilted his head. "You said your name is Ms.Beats? Do you not have a first name?" he said, chuckling softly.
    This woman was interesting- very few have just been so out there. Most of the women that approached him were almost always nervous, but not a lot of them were so... frustrating? No... Just interesting." he thought.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Oh," She said "I only tell people my first name if I marry them. None of my friends even know it. Even as a kid I went by Ms. Beats. I know it seems weird but, the secrecy is necessary." She loved his bright white smile. "So umm, shall we go?" she asked.

15. Characters in this post:
    She ran to the building as though she was being chased by death himself. As she got in she didn't think to stop. "I have got to get to my room," She said, "It is the only place I am safe!" So she ran to the stairs for she knew the elevators would be a death trap. She climbed the stairs still running as she could not stop or the mysterious person might catch up to her. Finally she made it to her floor. She ran to her apartment door and struggled to unlock the door. "Finally!" She said as she opened the door and ran into her apartment. She shut the door and immediately locked it all ways possible.

16. Characters in this post:
    Tamani watched her dash away as quickly as she could, and he knew something was wrong. She had went from happy and care-free to freaked out and crazed. That wasn't normal for most- unless you were T.K.. He checked the placard in the lobby to see where everyone lived and found Ms.Beats' apartment number.

Rather quickly, he ran up the stairs and looked down the hallway to suddenly hear a door slam shut. Tamani glanced around the hallway to find her apartment and there it was.

310? Its just right down the hallway from us... he thought to himself, but he pushed that aside for the moment. He gently rapped on the door. "Ms.Beats? Are you okay?" he asked.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Okay," she said, "Look. pay attention I will only say this once. I was once dating this guy. FLASH BACK He was a great, great guy he had the best hair, the best face, everything about him was great. He made a lot of money which I did not mind when i asked what he did he said, 'It is better that you do not know,' and I just went with it. I finally was able to see what he did for a living one night. We had just driven away from a party after it ended and he told me he had to stop and do some business real quick so I said okay. We drove up to the back of a real nice restaurant. He got out of the car and went into the back. As soon as he left I started looking in his car as I never got the chance. I was snooping around and in his glove compartment was a very very elegant gun the handle was so pretty and was purple but, I digress. Anyways, I wondered what he would need this for I continued snooping and found some documents that looked like photographic footage of him killing people well, I thought, 'They must be fake.' Then I heard his phone go off which he had left in the car I read the message and basically, the person I was dating was the leader of the towns most notorious Mafia. At this point I saw a man get thrown out of the backdoor and he came out and shot the man in the head three times. He forgot that I was there and when he noticed he started pointing the gun at me. So, I ducked and got over into the drivers seat and drove off because, the idiot left the keys in the ignition. He has been chasing me ever since trying to stop me from showing the police. I would but, I can't he is always so close that I can't stop running," she started to cry at this point. "I have been running for so long,"
    "I think they went up this way!" she heard. "Shit!" she said, "JUMP!" She instantly grabbed him and pulled him off the building and had him grabbed around his waist with her legs she then pulled a cord on her shirt and a parachute popped out. "It is amazing what you can find in a car huh?"

18. Characters in this post:
    Tamani listened to the story, thinking that it sounded very much lime a book he had read. He watched her explained things very well, and he just stared at her, his jaw dropping slightly. This girl... She just way too much trouble... he thought.
    After a scream from downstairs, something grabbed him by the waist and suddenly he felt his lunch coming up in his stomach. They were falling off a building, and hypothetically, this girl was sitting on his chest.
    They landed not as smoothly as they would've if they had fallen from a higher building, but it was a landing nonetheless. He just stared at Ms.Beats with wide eyes and he muttered, "I don't believe you." He sat up and rubbed the aching back of his head. Remnants of trash and other things were blazing on the ground and the faint sound of a fire truck came through the little alley they were sitting in.
    "But I guess I have too believe you anyway." he grumbled as he sat up.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Well, you have to come with me. He already knows who you are you try and go anywhere but with me.. well excuse my french but, your Fucked." she said, "I already have the police on there way I was smart. When we were falling off the building, I called the police they said it would be about a half hour before they got here," She said. "We have to work together to give the police some time otherwise we are both going to be running from him forever like I have," She got real serious when she said this next thing, "Are you willing to do this? I need your help so that I can quit running and just have a normal life. Please help me," She was trying to hold back her tears.

20. Characters in this post:
    [i]Strange choice in words... I'd usually like that."[/b] he thought to himself sadly. Sighing, Tamani sat up and looked up at Ms.Beats with a slightly elevated eyebrow. I can't let T.K. be put into all of this... he thought. He grunted as he got to his feet and then walked over to her. Placing a hand on her shoulder he smiled very carefully, as if he were forcing himself to smile.
    "Pah. A gentleman can't leave a lady to fend for herself, now can he?"

21. Characters in this post:
    She got a real happy face on. "Really? Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said very merrily, "Now It is about 5:00 Am I correct? Then, we just have to find a way to dodge them," At this point she went into a deep thought Okay... if we go through the school then the kids could get hurt. We can not have that. We could try and just do a drive and dodge by racing around the track but, the car is almost out of gas. I forgot to fill it this morning. But, WAIT! That's it the car! The car has a lot of different things we could use. Lets see I remember that the gun is in the glove compartment. But, it is not loaded the bullets are in the trunk. The trunk also, has some new technology. But, I do not know how to use technology very well. Wait, he is the computer technology teacher, he might be interested in using this stuff. I think some bullet proof vests are there as well. That is it we will go to the car and the stuff. It only took a minute to think of this until she snapped back to reality. "Follow me to my car. I know what we need. When we get there, there are some gadgets and gizmos I think you may be interested in that are in the trunk."

22. Characters in this post:
    "Things I may be interested in?" this definitely piqued his interest. Like what? Oh, what the hell am I getting myself into? he thought, still a bit upset with himself on how well he got himself stuck into this hole. He followed Ms.Beats to the car, his eyes trained on the sway of the woman's hair. he needed something badly to concentrate on, otherwise he would just die of freaking out.
    "What kind of things?" he asked, both of his eyebrows raised. "Because there are a lot of things I am interested in right now."

23. Characters in this post:
    "You like technology right?" she said, "Well, my ex-boyfriend HAD some technology that even the military doesn't even have yet. Fortunately for us I have it. He kept everything in his car but, now it is mine. This technology uses brain wave activity to control a person from afar. Only one was made so far and It is in the car. I think it would benefit us," She tried to make him be as excited about it as possible. She noticed the way he was looking at her hair. Teehee.... he was looking at my hair. I wonder what he thinks of me? I hope he like me the way I like him.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Military tech? Oh, wow, really?" his eyes lit up. He felt like a kid that just everything on his list that he wanted for Christmas. He always had a soft spot for military stuff. He listened to hear that it was mind control technology. He stopped and grabbed the girl by her shoulder, his jaw dropping some.
    "You're kidding me. This is all just something out of a book I read." he said to her, his voice serious. He was sure this was all a dream. "A beautiful woman with a psycho ex-boyfriend who wants to kill her and anyone who associates with her and mind control? Am I dreaming?"

25. Characters in this post:
    "No," She said. "You are not dreaming. This is about as real as it gets. And, wait, you think I am beautiful? Aww Thanks. But, we must not stay here long. Look there is my car right there," she pointed to a beautiful car that had a black body but, a green trim with beautiful swirl designs in green. "Isn't it lovely?" she said with a playful voice. She the got out the keys and pressed the trunk open button. She then ran over and looked through her trunk. She accidentally bent over in a way that gave a great view of her lower half. It took about a minute to find it and she pulled out a what looked like a pair of Chrome Headphones. "This is it. I love these because, they give the best sound quali- wow going into too much detail. Here put them on. They are adjustable so they should be able to fit," she helped him put them on. "Now to use it, these headphones are voice activated. To activate its special qualities just say 'play' it should then give you a heads-up display of the environment around you. It has many different modes, including scanning, heat scanner, mind control, and many others but, we are not concerned about those others. what time is it?" She looked at a local clock tower that mysteriously just got there and it said 5:05. Another twenty five minutes, We can do this. Just gotta get my gun. Oh i forgot! She reached back into the trunk and pulled out two bullet proof vests. She threw one to Tamani and said, "Here put this on. It will help you not get shot,"

26. Characters in this post:
    Tamani just stared at the woman, still in disbelief. He then directed his attention to the car. He personally found it rather distasteful. He preferred motorcycles to cars and other enclosed vehicles, but they were on the run, and it was not a matter of comfort. He watched as she pulled open the trunk and lean forward to pull something out. He smirked some to himself at view before he pulled a serious face and nodded. He let her help him put them over his ears. He listened to her instructions and as soon as she left for a moment, he said, "Play." like she said, everything came up. He grinned like a madman as he tested out the different settings. Suddenly, something came flying at him and he caught it. It was a thick vest that he recognized to be bulletproof. He glanced at the woman and nodded.
    Tamani just realized how dangerous this was now. And it was no longer a game to him. He could get killed now. He sighed and put it on quickly.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Okay, we should now be able to hear each other no matter how far away we are," she said, "I modified them on my running days to do that. Also, I can see what you see if I want and as long as you are wearing the headphones. Do not worry I will not know what you are thinking. So your thoughts, how dirty or clean or whatever they may be. I did this to make sure if whoever is wearing them is in danger I could find them and help them. But, now is not the time to go into details. I have to get my gun," She then ran to the front passenger seat and went in and opened the glove compartment and grabbed her Elegant .45 pistol. The handle was Green and black and had swirls just like the car. This made it obvious that those were the mafias colors. "This gun has helped me through so much. Now we are prepared," she said as she looked at the watchtower that still was not there yesterday. 5:10 Twenty minutes. Okay, we need to find a place safe that will not get others hurt and- her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a gun shot. She turned and looked and saw that they finally caught up and were running towards them. "SHIT! We gotta find someplace to hide. Do you know somewhere we could go?" She asked Tamani.

28. Characters in this post:
    Suddenly she heard sirens. "The police are here already? YES! FINALLY, I can stop running," she said in happiness. "Mame you can put that gun down now we will take care of the situation from here. You can relax. If you have any evidence please hand it over now," the police officer said. She gave her all of the physical evidence (Well, all except the gun and the headphones and the car.) She could finally be at peace. Now I have time to flirt with Tamani.... Teehee

29. Characters in this post:
    Tamani watched as the police officer interrogation Ms.Beats. When the woman disappeared, he grinned at Ms.Beats. "So, Ms.Beats." he said, running a hand through his already mussed up hair. "Are we still on for the dance?" he asked, cocking his head slightly to the right.

30. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him for a minute and saw the way he looked at her. She couldn't help but, say, "Yes," She took his hand and finally was able to go to the dance with him. As they walked she laid her head on his shoulder. So this is what happiness feels like? I love it it feels so nice. Just like his shoulder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 49