Login to your account

Digimon: Heroes of the New Frontier - Closed

Those involved would say that their day started off rather plain and boring. However, when things took a turn for the worse, these so-called DigiDestined were sucked into a Digital World. The only way back home is to save the DigiWorld from the brink of destruction.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, comedy, digidestined, digimon, digital monsters, digiworld, friendship, heroes, hope, monsters, new world, romance, video game

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 80 of 80

1. Characters in this post:
    It was wet. Very wet. Actually, wet wasn't even the right term to use. More like thick, downright nasty mucous wet kind of wet. It came in globs and it had a terrible scent to it. Okay, scratch that. The taste was even worse. Nearly vomiting, Kaemon rushed away and stripped his shirt from his skin. Cleaning off the slobber that was nearly a permanent fixture to his face, the brunette was able to scrub a fair amount of DigiDrool away. With the last few bits getting caught into the creases of his shirt, Kaemon dropped it down where he stood bent over. He would fetch it later and try to soak in a river, if they ever found that is.

Popping tall, his head twisted over his shoulder as he glared at the cackling group. They really were enjoying themselves. Shifting his attention downwind, he noticed Devin was still in his royal mood. It was really getting annoying. Devin and that scowl. He was glad he gave Sydney up. This Raine chick, now she was promising. Not that he was looking for a girl. He just liked the idea of having cute company and someone to talk to.

Her laugh was enlightening. It drew a smile on his face. It was perfect. Just the right amount of cheeriness mixed with a pleasant harmonious tone. A bit intoxicated from it, he approached the group with a bit of hesitation. Looking at his exposed upper body, he wasn't sure if moving in was such a wise move. He knew that Devin would surely scold him for being so bold. But, was it really that bad? He had the looks, he knew that. His body was sculpted and well-balanced. His stomach rippled with a nice pack and his chest was firm and tight. It was even hairless, which seems to be a rare find in men these days. Even Kaemon's arms were nice. They weren't overly large, but they still held that secure look to them. They had quite a bit of punch to them, had he needed to use them that is.

Kaemon's hands retreated behind his head as he let out a sheepish grin. "Next time you want to give me a kiss, you can just do on the lips. Not that I didn't appreciate the gesture. It was flattering. I can definitely see our future being a bright one. You and I, little Anuimon, we shall get married under a starry sky with... okay, I can't do it, you're just too cute for me. Ha ha. Not that cute is bad... it would... well, it would ruin my tough reputation."

"Oh god, you licked out his brain! Quick, spit it back in! Hurry! Do it... oh, no, wait, he's back to normal... not that he's normal... no one's normal... I think you're normal, though," Hopmon said with a smile as he turned to Anuimon.

"Whaaa! I'm as normal as they come!"

"Oh?" he cocked a brow. "So you're not the best? You're not the hottest? Or the strongest? You're just... average?"

Puffing out hot air, he playfully kicked the Digimon. "Please, don't downplay my awesomeness. You're just jealous because you're not me!" Scratching his head, he turned his attention back toward Sydney and Devin. "He almost looks... constipated...."

2. Characters in this post:
    Sydney looked down to the little creature at her side, as she tried to explain away her fears. SOmething still felt wrong. She still felt so strongly that those things that hurt her were digimon. She just couldn't prove it.

Seeing the sad look on Tsunomon's face she looked back up to Devin's. He still seemed so lost in thought. The bubbly laughter from across the way stole her attention for a moment. At least the girl seemed friendly. It'd be polite to go introduce themselves, but, she was going to need help standing up.

"Devin?" She said softly. "Earth to Devin!" She said just a hair louder as she reached up and gently put her hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at her. "Are you okay?" She asked, the worry, quite clear on her expression.

Dorimon growled slightly at their extended contact, but said nothing. He just nudged her hand that was still holding on to his. Then the purple digimon waddled over to her other side to stand between her and Tsunomon.

The woman briefly glanced down at the protective little creature before she looked back up to Devin. "You can talk to me you know.... if you need to." She offered him up a little smile. "Don't you think we should go introduce ourselves? I don't think Kaemon would exactly give us a nice into to that girl." She tried to joke, anything to get some kind of reaction from him. Syd just wanted anything but that sad and bleak expression.

3. Characters in this post:
    Watching the entire scene unfold before her, Raine clamped a hand tight over her mouth stifling the muffled laughter as Kaemon took off running and tearing clothing off in the midst of it. She could honestly say that was not what she was expecting, but it was hilarious nonetheless.

“If I had hands I’d smell my breath but…” Anuimon’s eyes lowered into an unamused look; “I live with it everyday, you get use to it.”

Raine swallowed her laughter painfully hard, tears brimming on her lashes as she rocked the digimon back and forth playfully in her grasp. “Well now we know how to wake up anyone, just use your sour breath, just… not me. If you do that, you'll only do it once when i find a toothbrush to shove up your... nose.” She would turn her gaze some only to feel the heated flush creep into her cheeks at the fine definition of Kaemon’s chest and arms. She was very tempted to jerk down her bandana over her face but it was already too late, it was there and she knew it. Man that only proved her teenagerish demeanor. Though she was just going to try and play it off as nothing, in fact not even going to mention it in a verbal sense.

“Aw come on now, you had me almost saying yes.” Anuimon batted his eyes to Kaemon; “I could use a honeymoon you know, far off island… wait…” ears flipped around to mat close to the skull, “I am on an island aw well, i'll live with the cute bit. I'll just have to dream of the day you sweep me off my... darn i don't have feet either. Now this is getting depressing.” the furry creature smirked with a tease as she let out a long sigh at the drama queen - king - of a digimon. At least he was a jovial character, she didn't need to deal with a downer.

Raine sniggered at Hopmon stating that Anuimon licked his brain out, which in turn had the black digimon sticking out his tongue yet again, “Is it still on my tongue?” his words were all jumbled and slurred but she understood the gist of it.

Her sides were beginning to hurt already. It was evident that this was going to be amusing to all ends. “Normal is so overrated. I tried it once, didn’t go well.” She sliced her hand through the air with a teasing smirk, “So I vowed never to do that again!”

“Derp!” Anuimon smirked.

“I said not normal but I am not a retard either!” she cried out momentarily before setting Anuimon down on the ground, watching from the crown of her eyes to see Kaemon playfully kicking at Hopmon. “Let me guess, you are just so awesome that you awesomed all over the place?” she smiled to Kaemon when she straightened out only watch his attention turn to that of Sydney and Devin. Tipping her head she tapped her finger to her bottom lip for a moment, “Constipated you say? Too bad my ol’ man isn’t here. He knows how to flush out a mare without a single bat of an eye. Though i highly doubt a human would appreciate someones hand up there... well you know.” she giggled lightly, as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Does he seriously have to look so…. Miserable?”

She stopped for a fleeting second, "How many others are here Kaemon? Do you know or... anyone know? I mean one second i was in California on a bus and next thing, poof!" her hands shot up in a dramatic flail, "I was here! I don't recall boarding the teleportation bus, i think that costs an extra fare and I know for a fact i did not pay that much more."

4. Characters in this post:
    His eyes slipped over to Sydney for a moment. While lingering there, a small flicker of something, perhaps hope, flashed through his eyes. Dismissing the urge to talk, he walked forward and approached the chatty group. His hand draped over Kaemon's shoulders before his lips pursed to inquire something that had been bugging him for some time now.

"How are you so calm?" It was then when it became evident that Devin was uneasy in this world. He hated being away from the slums he called home. He also hated how he felt so out of place. So... useless. He was completely dependent on someone else, on Kaemon.

He heard Raine's questions and, suddenly, he, too, wanted to know if there were others. And just how did they get there. Was it that weird light? And, if it was, why was it them? Why were they drawn here. He had so many questions and although he knew Kaemon couldn't answer them, he would still demand to get something from the male. Not that he was trying to be mean. No, Devin was just out of his element. And scared.

5. Characters in this post:
    Before he could banter back and forth with the little black fluffball, Devin had approached him. He was a little more clingy that he recalled him being moments before, but Kaemon shrugged it off and accepted the fact that the patched man was afraid.

"I'm calm because there's no point in worrying. If we panic, we get in trouble. I just keep a cool head and do what I can. It's what I've always done, dealing with shit like this. But, seriously, don't fret, Devin. We'll be fine. My little buddy will make sure of that, right?" Patting Hopmon, his eyes shifted over toward Anuimon. "And, of course, my lover will protect me, too. I mean, it's my gift ro Anuimon. If you save me, I shall wed you! One day, we shall lay under the stars together. Our honeymoon will be on a foreign land that will blow your mind."

Chuckling, he scooped the little black blob up and plopped him in his arms. Rubbing cheeks, he looked down at the now jealous Hopmon.

"I see how it is, you love Anuimon more than me...."

"Nonsense. I love you just as much! Only, Anuimon has won my heart over with this fur. You win me over because I know you're mind."

"Partners for life?"

"Wouldn't want it any other way!"

Laughing in unison, Kaemon's emerald eyes fell back to Sydney who was approaching the group. With a grin being brought to his face, he reached out a hand and patted the woman on the back. "So you were in California? Huh. Sydney and I were on a date in New York City when Mister Devin here scooped in and tried to steal my date."

"Somehow... I don't believe that."

"You're right. I crashed their date. But still, Cali. I can't imagine what it must be like over there."

He fell silent before his gaze drifted toward the trees that rustled around them. "I'm assuming we warped here..." he said as if he were talking to someone, although, in actuality, he was just talking to himself.

6. Characters in this post:
    Her mouth worked into a half smirk half frown at seeing the tall black haired male named Devin crowding in to drape an arm over Kaemon. She was easily weary of him, he so did not look like he was the friendly type, then again… most people weren’t. It was a dog eat dog world… she wondered if that translated over to this… to where ever the hell they were. Planet, void in space, computer!

She kept her lips pressed silent trying to stifle her laughter as seeing Anuimon being plucked up only to be rubbed and cuddled which of course she didn’t blame Hopmon for being jealous. “As I said, the fur wins every time.” Anuimon gave a smug all knowing full fanged smile making her roll her eyes.

She pushed her hands to her hips, leaning forward with a slow tongue poking out of her lips. “That’s fine, I’ll be happy to switch partners then. Kaemon can oogle you all he wants, I’ll just lavish Hopmon here with love and snacks.” She gave a sly look through the corner of her eye. Though she would smile with a warmer giggle –trying not to look to Devin just in case his one good eye wanted to pierce through her head- as she listened to the pair bantering back and forth.

Though seeing the lovely slightly older woman moving towards them, Raine rolled back on her heels to rock while ears listened. “You crashed there date, that’s not what I’d call a gentleman. I mean unless…” she glanced to Devin, flushed and skewed her lips –“Unless Devin was raping Sydney, then I can understand. But if they were on a date, isn’t it a little callous to be jumping in? just saying.”

“Oh so you’re a pimp!” Anuimon rolled out of Kaemon’s grasp, “Play with my heart, and yet you wanted Sydney all along!” he made a dramatic wide mouth groan, “My heart is so broken! And also my stomach is so empty.” Blowing out a sigh through her nose, she slung the pack over her shoulder that she had been lucky enough to keep with her –unlike the rest of her luggage- and knelt down. Anuimon’s eyes moved to her as she began to shuffle.

“I was just visiting my grandparents in Cali. Its hot, stuffy and muggy all at once. People are rude, snotty and don’t give much of a damn to anything. Can’t even say thank you without getting a weird look.” She muttered off, as she ruffled around to pluck out the bag of Doritos. “Hey are you going to quit playing the player and be my partner?” she narrowed her eye to Anuimon.

“What’s that?” his eyes were huge, like a cats almost. Ready to pounce.

She shook the bag, “Something I’ll let you eat if you stop whoring yourself out.”

Anuimon smacked his lips frantically, turned to look up to Kaemon – “Its over Kaemon. Lets just remember the good times okay!” she crossed her legs as she sat on the ground, pulling the foil apart only to have Anuimon jump into her lap. “Feed me!”

She stuck out her tongue, “I was half expecting you to say feed me Seymour.” She tilted the bag only to have the creature root its nose deep into the snack bag. “God your worse than a bunting calf!” she held the snack desperately while lifting her gaze upwards to the pair looming over her. “Warped here? Hell I’d say this is like one of them stupid reality shows, but this is way too messed up. I mean I don’t think any of us are ready for this. There is camping and then there is this! This is ridiculous!” she took in a long breath, “Suppose it would be better to see how many of us have been abducted, then figure out what we are going to do.”

Her attention moved to that of the orange horned ball and then to that of Hopmon. “Suppose you two are hungry as well? If I could pull Anuimon snout out of here, I’d get him to share but…” she heard a snort from him, “I think he’d bite me. " she grunted some before looking to her pack beside her. “Think there is any tubers around here? I mean I’ve got my campers tool with me, I could root around.” She was ranting more than anything though she was open to anything at the moment. Any insight to anything of this.

7. Characters in this post:
    Ripping open the package Willow reveiled her new laptop.
    With a squeal of joy she hugged it to her chest.
    "Matthew, where did you get this?" She asked her hands rubbing the Redorange outer caseing.

"I made a deal with some of the blokes at school" He explained urging her to open the laptop and sitting down on the station bench "Ilow, start it up; lets see how it runs"

Willow presses the power button and the screen lights up.
    While the rest of the world goes dark.......

8. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, yes. I'm a pimp. I got my bitches." He winked before turned his attention to the group. A laugh pursed his lips. Those soft green eyes of his seemed so at peace. Although they were nowhere near home, he came across so calm, so... okay with everything. Perhaps he was liking the idea of being a hero too much? Or maybe he liked being away from the hectic world of life. Nonetheless, he was probably one of the only ones that was sincerely happy to be there.

It was the confused look on their faces that made Kaemon realize he needed to correct himself. "Not really, guys. I'm only joking. I might be a bit of a charmer, but I'm not a pimp. God, I haven't had a girlfriend in about three years." He sighed before he pointed toward the bushes. "I swear, I saw something past those trees back there. Want to go look, Hopmon, buddy o pal o friend?"

"Alllllllll right! You and me! On an adventure. Into the dark, spooky woods. By ourselves. In a scary forest. With monsters. Yup... sounds like a real trip."

"Why don't we all go together? Perhaps we'll find others who are just as lost as us?" Devin turned back to offer Sydney his hand. His red eye seemed to signal to Kaemon that he and Raine should go on ahead and that he would help Sydney, taking it slow. Besides, it would give him a chance to apologize for his rudeness. Speaking of that! "Oh, Miss Raine, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry about earlier. I just had some things on my mind. I apologize for it." Bowing, he smiled down at Sydney, completely ignoring the fact that Kaemon had called him and Sydney out on a date. Date or not, Devin loved the idea of spending more time with this woman. Both of them were injured and understood the hardships of life. It was nice. Finally finding someone who truly understood him

"Maybe we can walk over to that mountain after we search the woods?" Her little voice piped up. "It's the best view of the whole island."

"Island?" His brows furrowed as the word came out from his lips. He was a bit confused. The only island he knew of was Long Island and there was no way in hell that this was that island.

A bit baffled by his question, she looked at her partner and did her best to reply. "Uhhhh, yeah?"

Frowning, Devin shook his head and sighed. "We're definitely not in the city. I guess we really are in another world."

"Not really. It's parallel to your world. Sure the places, names, and inhabitants are different, but we're all still living, breathing creatures. We're not that different."

Hand landing on his hip, Kaemon groaned. "Listen. We're not on Earth. So what. Are we just going to keep whimpering about it? No. Now let's move, people." Prancing ahead, he moved the group toward the treeline he swore he saw a human walk past. If he was lucky, he would be right. If he wasn't? Well, he prayed it wouldn't eat them.

Once past the line of trees, his green eyes shifted around. Hmmmmm. I swore I saw it go that... oh? In the distance he swore he saw what looked like a person. Throwing his hands into the air, he drew in a big puff of air. "HELLO! HEY! HI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" His voice rung out across the hills that lined the area. Smile on his face, he raced down the hill toward the black object that took on a human's form.

9. Characters in this post:
    She listened half heartily to Kaemon attempting to clear up his pimping ways, her mind beginning to falter away that is until she heard a strange name. Miss Raine? She damn near started to laugh at such a thing, though it did manage to bring her attention up to the red eye of Devin. “Miss Raine? When did I mature enough to have a title before my name?” she skewed her lips before shrugging, “Hey we all have things we need to think on and space out with, so not a fret or worry. No sense in apologizing for nothing eh?” she felt the black fuzz ball fall out of her lap, seeming sedated with devouring the snack food.

Taking a moment, she stood slowly with a brush of her hands over her rear. She listened carefully this time, taking in what Tsunomon prattled about. So they were on an island, must have been a big island to have a mountain range on it, she thought silently.

Turning with a canter of a smile, Raine was about to follow in a slower pace after Kaemon, though seeing the man throwing his hands into the air and began yelling, she furrowed her brow.

Anuimon grunted, sort of rolling in a half ass attempt in a walk that only a ball of fluff could attempt. “Geez all he needs is a gun and a deer stand and he might be scouting out everyone faster than a expert hunter.” She muttered watching him dashing down the hill. “How many are supposed to be here?” she directed her eye to Anuimon.

His nose wrinkled, “I don’t know it’s not like we were taking reservations.”

“Smart ass.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “Uh Kaemon is running away after someone,” she bellowed back to Devin and Sydney. “Someone needs to leash him, otherwise we could get fined for not having tags for him.” She cracked.

10. Characters in this post:
    Sydney slowly limped after Devin to join the others, pulling his jacket tighter around herself. Her eyes continued to scan the area as she listened to the others talk, but she wasn't really paying too much attention. Hearing her name though she tuned in and heard them talking about her 'date' with Devin. Her ears flushed and she averted her eyes before glancing up tot eh dark haired male. She hadn't quite considered it an actual date, but it would be nice to maybe go on one with him... when this was all over anyway. Until then though she would be perfectly happy just spending more time with him.

Then she caught Raine's comment and stiffened slightly. Barely noticeable, she swallowed the lump in her throat as the dark memories flickered over her eyes. Devin wouldn't do that. He was different. She had to believe that. If she didn't, she feared she wouldn't ever trust people again. "Sydney?" The purple fuz ball at her feet spoke softly.

She blinked and looked down at him, giving him a small smile before turning her attention back to where the conversation had moved to. Seeing Devin's offered hand, she gave him a smile, her face turning a nice red hue, but she let her small hand slip into his, both for the comfort and support. Her leg was still aching.

Dorimon glared a moment up at Devin before snorting and returning to his vigilant walk around Syd. Sydney's gaze shifted to watch Kaemon run off ahead after someone of something. "Guess we should go catch up before he gets into trouble." She said, a light tone in her voice. It'd be nice to see that smile on Devin's face again. She gave his hand a small squeeze.

11. Characters in this post:
    Tae swallowed thickly. "What's going o-..." Before he could finish he spotted his phone settled under a chair. But there was something strange about it. The screen was lit up but the light on it was far brighter than it usually was.
    He stepped towrds it slowly. He was feeling very uneasy about the whole thing and there wasn't a doubt in his mind that he was probably going to be kidnapped or something. Once he reached the chair Tae kneeled down and grabbed the glowing device. Unfortunately too his dismay it wasn't his phone.
    It was just some weird handheld game looking thing, like one of those tamagochis his sister had when she was younger. Except it was a little different, more advanced looking, and it seemed to glow brighter when he touched it.
    But before Tae could give it too much thought everything went black.

((Deeply sorry for my absence... I've had some issues come up. I'll try to be on more often but probably not more than once or twice a week. Again, very sorry.))

12. Characters in this post:
    Sam was making decent progress now, shutting the bug from her mind. The path ahead and the cigarette in her hand was all that she focused on. But her focus was broken when a loud voice called to her. A loud MALE voice.

She quickly brushed the leaves out of her hair, and wiped her sweaty forehead on her sleeve. She didn't want to look like a mess, no matter the situation. Though there wasn't much she could do to keep herself from looking like that.

"Make haste girl, you needn't dally." said Wrigglemon, looking at her from the flap on the purse. She looked down at the worm with a blank face, before pinching her cigarette out, and reluctantly following his advice.

"Hello!" she shouted waving her arms as they moved toward the young man. "Do you know where we are?" she said still a good ways off. "I'm lost!"

13. Characters in this post:
    His grin just seemed to widen as he eventually found himself standing before yet another woman. Cheeky as could be and a bit worn from the sprinting, he took a few deep breaths, which helped calm his beating heart some.

Those vivid green eyes of him shot down to the little critter that was attempting to hide in her purse, or so he believed. With another laugh, he looped an arm around Sam's shoulder and spun himself around so he was facing the group that was just starting to make their way down the hill.

"Teehee! I'm Kaemon Morri. My partner is that little purple blob that you see... well... oh god... he's... rolling... falling... tumbling... and that's my leg. Hi. Hopmon meet... well, I don't know who she is, but she's got a Digimon with her so I'm assuming she's with us. Right?"

His eyes were a bit dazed for he had just managed to roll down the entire hill. Shaking himself, he blinked a few times before looking Sam over. "Sure. She's gotta be. She's cute, too. Will she be another one of your lady friends, Pimp Sir?"

An annoyed look swept onto his face. "Hopmon. NO ONE WILL EVER TALK TO ME IF YOU REFER TO ME AS A PIMP!"

By that point in time, Devin and the others had made it to Kaemon and Sam. Devin was wearing a devious expression on his face. Not being able to hold his tongue, he spoke.

"But wasn't it you who confirmed you were a pimp? Besides, it's not like anyone would fall for you. You're too... well... all over the place. That and Anuimon wouldn't be pleased. I thought you two were destined for love?"

Cackling, Hopmon raced around Raine for a few laps. "Kaemon and Anuimon sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-ING!"

"Oh would you knock it off you purple ball of trouble!"

"First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!"

"I'm going to go out of my way to say... how the hell would that be possible!"

"Miracles happen all the time, bro."

It was then when Devin erupted into a fit of laughs. These two, Kaemon and Hopmon, were a real riot. They were definitely meant for one another.

"Uh, I'm Devin and this is Tsunomon. These two lovely ladies are Raine and Sydney. There partners are Anuimon and Dorimon. We're, in case you were wondering, not on Earth anymore. I guess we've been warpped to another world that's parallel to our own. This place is the Digital World. These creatures are Digimon. They're here to protect us, I guess. And we're here because they need us to vanquish evil, or something like that. The details are still a bit hazy."

14. Characters in this post:
    Sydney stayed silent as she followed Devin down to meet Kaemon and this new girl. She couldn't keep her smile from cracking as she listened to the digimon and Devin even, as they picked on the cocky young man that seemed to have taken charge. Then Devin erupted into a fit of laughter and Sydney couldn't hide her own grin, a giggle escaping her as well. It was nice to see him smile again.

When she was finally introduced she gave the other girl a wave, but stepped instinctively closer to Devin. He was still the only one she wanted to touch. He was the only one that didn't scare her, despite the others seeming to be just as lost and confused as her, her primal fears were still there. "Call me Syd." She gave the girl a smile and a small wave of the hand.

Dorimon moved around her feet as she shifted her weight to her good leg and leaned slightly into Devin. The purple creature didn't acknowledge the others instead gently nuzzled Sydney's sore leg. Looking down Sydney frowned. "It'll be fine." She mumbled before she straightened up and evened out her weight onto both her feet. It hurt, but she barely let it show on her features. She didn't want the others to know. She didn't want to be a burden. It was bad enough that Kaemon already seemed to think of her as such.

"So where should we be heading?" She asked suddenly. "I mean, we are here to help right? What's our first stop? Where do we need to get to?" Her stomach grumbled a bit, but no more than it normally did so she didn't even notice it.

15. Characters in this post:
    Following after the gathering crowd, she kept most thoughts to herself though she had to admit; part of her distraction was mainly what Sydney stated. Where did they need to get too and what was their first stop?

A half cock smile was on her lips as Hopmon and Devin were prattling on in a teasing manner at Kaemon, though when Anuimon was mention he only snorted with a quick jest of saying, he wasn’t waiting for Kaemon anymore. Plus he sold his love for food.

Looking over the new girl, the smell of smoke caught her quickly only forcing her to wrinkle her nose. Each their own even if it was a filthy habit in her mind.

Placing her hands to either side of her hips, she let the crooked grin spread further on her face. “Seems the gentleman Devin is taking care of introducing us ladies,” she responded with a half tip of her chin, “Okay before we all break into a hugging fest, I think Syd is making a valid point! I mean seriously what the hell are we suppose to do now? Find more people while trying to figure out what this horrible evil is that apparently we are suppose to fight.” She rolled her shoulder some. “I think we need higher ground, get a full view of this place and then make a decision on which direction to go and such."

“There should be a cliff somewhere close just…” Anuimon chided until his ears fell with a honest laugh, “I don’t know which way it is!”

Some help there,” Raine muttered, “Seriously do you just get by on your looks Anuimon?”

“Fur makes the world go round,” he smiled slyly.

Placing a hand to her forehead, she shook it some. “Lord love a duck, I almost think you need a furry for a partner Anuimon.”

“What’s a furry?” he questioned softly.

“Not getting into that now,” she pointed some before turning her attention to the group, and that of the new girl realizing that she hadn’t introduced herself. “Well hell’s balls, we didn’t even ask for your name. Go on and talk about rude.” She laughed gently, “Sorry I think we are just all jumping to get moving along, what is your name and” she pointed to the womans purse where the digimon was riding, “That is?”

16. Characters in this post:
    A light blush swept on Devin's face when Raine mentioned his name and even called him a gentleman, which was far from the behavior he was previously displaying. A bit baffled, he directed his attention down to the Digimon beside him. "Where are we to go, friend?"

"Sorry, pal. I'm not sure I know. We were just told to find you. That's about it. I guess we should probably head to the highest mountain so see can get a feel for the area. I mean, just because we're from here doesn't mean we know the place by heart." She paused for a moment. "We could always check out Newborn Village or whatever it's call. The Village of New Beginnings. Something like that. I'm pretty sure we'll pass it on our way to that big hill way over there."

For once, Kaemon had nothing to say or no input. Despite how odd it was, Devin wasn't about to allow the male an opportunity to open his mouth. Marching forward, Devin pointed at the moutain that was hardly visible over the tree line. "You've got to be kidding me, right?"

"Uhhh?"

"We'll never make it there by nightfall," whirling around, the black hair male snorted. "We should work on finding a place to camp. It'll be getting late soon... unless the sun never sets."

If she could have smacked herself in the forehead, she would have. But, being without arms, she had to make a "DERP" face instead. "Dev's right. It'll be night time soon. Why don't we look around for a bit and find someplace cozy to..." her eyes shifted toward a tree. As she stared in that direction, she swore she heard a sound. "Is it just me... or is the ground moving?"

"The ground is definitely shaking. Earthquake?" His one red eye drifted over to Sydney. A small smile was on his face, but that soon vanished due to the sound of crashing trese. It was then when a herd of what looked to be like flaming boars broke through the tree line.

"Ahh! Boarmon! Run!" she squeaked out as she dove into Devin's arms. "Let's make like a banana and split!"

17. Characters in this post:
    Sydney frowned as she looked off at the mountain, Devin was right. They would never make it there before night fall. They would have to make camp out here, in this strange place. She couldn't keep her mind from drifting to the previous night where she had curled up against Devin, in his lap... the memory turned her cheeks red but she gave the man a soft smile.

Then she noticed the ground moving. the rumbling jarred her leg and sent that sharp pain up her thigh like when she got too close to the subway stations. Gritting her teeth she looked from Devin's smiling face to the creatures crashing through the trees. Eyes going wide she couldn't even muster up a scream.

Dorimon darted out before her as she froze in place. "Metal Drops!" He shouted before a metal ball shot out of his mouth and smacked into the head of one of the flaming beasts coming straight for Sydney. And the little purple creature kept running towards the flaming boar like animal.

"Dorimon!" She screamed finally, snapping back to reality. Ignoring the sharp pain in her leg she half limped and ran after her partner who was about to be trampled. Then she dove on top of the tiny creature, wrapping her arms around him just before a sharp hoof came crashing down on him. with a painful grunt Syd rolled to the side and into some brush, out of the way of the immediate danger. "Don't do that!" She whispered, half panting as she hugged him to her chest.

"You should have run with the others!" He protested, wriggling in her arms, "I could have handled this!"

"You are not even half their size!..." Syd went to continue when she suddenly felt her self getting hotter. Looking up she saw one of the boarmon's hovering over her. This time she couldn't hold back a scream as she tried to scramble away. That;s when the little device in her pocket began to glow along with the creature in her arms. Streams of data swarmed the air and wrapped around Dorimon and a the blink of an eye where her little purple fuzzball once sat was now a fuzzy looking purple dragon with little black wings and a shiny red triangle on his forehead.

"Sydney Run!" Dorumon Looked at her and then back at the flaming animal before charging at it.

But Sydney just sat there, she couldn't bring herself to actually move. Did Dorimon really just change into something else? What was going on?

18. Characters in this post:
    Rocking aimlessly back and forth in a mediocre dance of actual boredom, Raine attention was perhaps that of a gnat currently. Eyes moved through the canopies of the trees, taking in the wondrous yet foreign sights, letting the draw of breath that came from everyone else preoccupy the air around them.
    Perverbial ears perked at the mere mention of camping, clearly missing out on everything else that was said. She hadn’t even realized that they were speaking about a mountain and how long it would take to get there.

She leaned forward, mouth opening only to have her knees knocking together against their own will. They had earthquakes here, great. That’s exactly what she wanted to know, what other natural disasters were they all going to incur? A blizzard with hot molten rocks falling from the sky would just be spectacular!

“Bad piggies, bad piggies!!” Anuimon cried in a high pitched yelp, forcing her eyes downwards, then back up to take in the sight.

Shaken feet whirled in a drastic attempt to move – swaying in a clumsily canter – hoping to whatever god deity ruled this planet that they were not about to be a boar’s toe jam. “I’d take bears over that! Not my idea of camping, this place sucks! Only thing they are good for is a quick light of the fire!” Sweeping in a hastily bow, she scooped up the black ball of fur, “Why’d I wear heels, I am not old enough to have a lawyer to sue them!?” Raine screamed.

“I don’t think if you sue them you’ll feel better Raine!” Anuimon retorted, “Especially when you’re dead.” Darting along, labored breathing came out in hard grunts as part of her mind was hoping not to twist an ankle and the other half not to be one of the trampled humans on the forest floor. “Use those legs would you! Make me envious and want some!”

Shut up, shut up!”

Eyes moved wildly back and forth in panic, not really sure where everyone else had run. “Oh come on, how come he gets to do that! I call foul!” Anuimon barked over her shoulder. “I want to digiolve too,”

“Don’t know what’s going back there, but later. Life now, death some other time along with digiolving!”

“Sydney’s staying there.” Anuimon grumped. Heels skidded hard in the dirt, hair of brown whipped about with her face in a curtain around her, only to have her looking at the sight. “Oh now she wants to look, I say something about digiolving nothing. One of the other humans is back there, something.”

“Oh hell,” Raine gritted her teeth, “Sydney move move move!” she cried out not really knowing the full story in what had happened to Dorimon and herself. “Fire hot! Boar squish!”

19. Characters in this post:
    "Oh just great. Devin's too busy gawking with his one eye at the fiery pigs and poor Syd's on her butt. Why do we have to do all the work, Hopmon? ... Hopmon? Hello? Hopmon? Where'd you... HOLY HELL! ARE YOU RIDING THE PIG?!" His eyes nearly feel from his head as a finger flicked up and over to Hopmon mounting a flaming boar. "I guess he's a real cowboy..." he muttered a bit jealous of the purple Digimon.

It was then when the little guy rolled off the pigs and was stormed by what seemed like a flood of hooves. Growling, Kaemon's warrior spirit kicked in, which sent him ripping across the land. Not even thinking twice about the situation, the green-eyed lad shoved his fist up a boar's snout. As he did this, he could hear Hopmon cackle about "Picking his nose."

"Get out of here, now!" he barked as his heels began to sink into the freshly turned up soil.

Nodding his head "no," Hopmon bounded over behind his partner and rammed himself into Kaemon's leg (he was trying to act as a brace). "Huston! We have a problem!"

"Not now, Hopmon! We have to distract them so Devin can save his girlfriend."

"Uhhh... boss...."

"I SAID LA-- Hopmon..."

"Yeah, boss?"

"Where did the ground go?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you. We were being pushed off the edge."

Looking from his feet to the land, Kaemon frowned before his body began to drop toward the rocks below. With Devin helping Sydney and Raine running in the opposite direction, Kaemon and Hopmon were left to fend for themselves. Well, there was Samantha, but she seemed a bit preoccupied with her own DigiTroubles.

"It was nice knowing you, boss."

"It's not over for you, friend," reaching down, Kaemon wrapped his arms around the falling purple Digimon before he used all his might to throw the creature toward the side of the cliff. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

A small stream of tears trickled from his eyes as he waved his final goodbye. Well, life, it was short. But it was fun.

WHY THE HELL IS THIS FALL SO LONG! I should have been like a bug on a windshield by now. I guess I can open my eyes.... Cracking his eyes open, Kaemon found himself at about the same place he was when he first closed them. How had he not hit the rocks? Better yet, was he flying?

Twisting his head over his shoulders, the green-eyed male spied something truly amazing. There was this blue-bird like thing holding onto him with its dear life. Was it... was it Hopmon?

"Ha ha! Boss! You're okay!"

Nope. Hopmon was up and safe. So who was this bird? This peacock-like creature? As he flapped its wings, Kaemon found himself getting closer and closer to Hopmon. ... wait a minute! That's not Hopmon. He... where is he?

"Thanks Peacockmon! I might have wings, but I can't fly. You're a real lifesaver!"
    Monodramon waggled over beside Kaemon who had his behind in the air. "Boss, I Digivolved to Monodramon. But I couldn't save you. Thankfully, this Digimon offered to help."

"Well that's just peachy," he said before he started to kiss the ground.

Cocking a brow, the mini dragon Digimon laughed. "You're a weird one..."

20. Characters in this post:
    With Kaemon going about things in his own unorthodox way, Devin seized the moment to work on rescuing Sydney. Watching the boars, Devin made his move when he noticed the pattern they seemed to follow. Charge, attack, turn around, charge attack, turn around, and then repeat. Whenever they were in the "turn around" phase, there would be a split second when there eyes were off Sydney. It was during that interval when he would move in.

Turning his head, Devin watched as his little orange buddy morphed into a much more suitable partner. "Strabimon, reporting for duty. I'll stop the boars. You work on getting Sydney," dashing in front of one of the charging pigs, the furred monster smirked. "You're not so tough now," she said as her arms crossed over her chest.

"Darkness Hand,"
    Strabimon said as her claws ripped at the boar's throat.

While his partner was busy holding the enemy off, Devin slipped over to Sydney's side. Hoisting her into his arms, he looked at her. A furry dragon? How odd. Shrugging, his eye caught the movement of another creature. Only this time around it was... wearing a cape? And... CHARGING RIGHT AT THEM!

"Can this get any worse," he muttered to himself before he dodged the horns that seemed to be interested in piercing his flesh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 80 of 80