Login to your account

Digimon: Heroes of the New Frontier - Closed

Those involved would say that their day started off rather plain and boring. However, when things took a turn for the worse, these so-called DigiDestined were sucked into a Digital World. The only way back home is to save the DigiWorld from the brink of destruction.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, comedy, digidestined, digimon, digital monsters, digiworld, friendship, heroes, hope, monsters, new world, romance, video game

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in File Island

One of many locations in the DigiWorld.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 37

1. Characters in this post:
    Slowly Sydney came to. But her chest was extremely tight, she couldn't breathe. What had happened? What was that light?

As her eyes opened and started focusing, her face flushed a deep red as she saw the cause. The pale scarred face of Devin was right beside her's, he was lying onto of her. "D-Devin!" she stammered, sitting up hurriedly and rolling him off of her. Heart racing she tried to organize her jumble of confusion, fear, and worry. Looking to him, face still red she put a small hand on his cheek. "Devin... Are you okay?" she asked softly. her eyes flitted over him, trying to make sure that whatever had happened didn't hurt him.

When her eyes went down, she found Kaemon tangled around his legs. "Kaemon?" she scooted down, despite the pain shooting up her thigh. "Kaemon, are you okay?" the tender tone she had used on Devin was gone. She hesitated before touching his shoulder and slowly shaking him.

While the boys woke up and gathered their bearings, Syd looked around. This wasn't the park. This wasn't any place she recognized. She jerked to the other side, looking around, but the sudden movement simply intensified the pain in her leg. Letting out a small grown she pressed both hands to her leg, trying to get the rod to settle back into place. This wasn't good. First she was tackled, then crab landed?

"Where are we?" she finally asked softly, turning her eyes over to the boys, the devices in her pocket flashing slightly.

2. Characters in this post:

"YAY YAY YAY! He is finally here! The day has finally come! YAY YAY YAY!" Leaping out from behind a bush, an orange ball with a giant head plopped itself on Devin's back. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! It's time, time, time~"

A moaning noise came from Devin as he pulled himself off the ground. Not only was he in a fight with Kaemon just moments before, but even Sydney managed to shove him away. Hanging his head in defeat, he paid not attention to the little monster that was jumping about his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Although, my head is getting pretty noisy." When the orange ball bounced onto the earth before him, Devin just smirked. Sydney and Kaemon were both cowering away from it while Devin was drawn to the little hyperactive creature.

"Are you stupid! That thing could eat you! Get away." Kaemon gave Devin's leg a good yank, which caused the two to fumble backwards onto poor Sydney. Both hot-heads released a groan before they stammered up to their feet.

"You sure have a knack of pissing me off, mister." he said to Kaemon with a bit of bite to his tone.

"Well, sorrrrrrrry! You know, you don't have to be so rude, I sa-s-s-s-s-sa-sav-sav-saved y-y-y-yo-yo-y-your.... ahhhhhhhh!" Arms wrapping around Sydney, the brunette buried his head in her chest. "That orange blob is back! Why me? WHY ME!"

Eye rolling, Devin advanced on the little creature. "Pay no attention to him. He's just rude. I'm Devin L. VonoHellens. Who might you be, friend?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Devin found himself surrounded by darkness. It was wet, too. Almost... warm. That's when a bead of sweat appeared on his forehead. Blood boiling and hands turning into fists, the male couldn't contain his anger.

"YOU CANNOT JUST EAT PEOPLE'S FACES!" he said yanking the orange ball from his face.

"I wasn't eating you! That was a kiss. Teeheeheee! The name is Tsunomon and I'm you're Digimon partner."

"Come again?" Devin inquired with a cocked brow.

"You know, Digimon... partner. You... me. We're a team! And together, we shall save the Digital World."

"I must be asleep. There is no way this can be real. Although, that tongue felt pretty real... eh, come on, Devin. Wake up. This is just a dream. Snap outta it!"

Shaking her head, Tsunomon just chuckled. "Hmmm, I wonder where your partners are...."

3. Characters in this post:
    [[Moon was having an issue posting, so I through her post up, as per her request.]]

Sydney felt that ache in her chest when she saw the look on Devin's face. She hadn't meant to shove him away, it was a reflex when she woke up with him on top of her. Honestly she figured the whole reason she wasn't freaking out was because his arms had, in fact, been around her. She hadn't really gotten a good look at the creature talking to Devin before Kaemon scrambled back and knocked her over, again.

The boys were still arguing, but Sydney's gaze was still on the little orange blob with a horn. But then Kaemon's arms were wrapped around her, his face pressed between her boobs. So while the thing was stealing a kiss from Devin (Sydney would be quite jealous later), Sydney was screaming and shoving Kaemon away.

It was frantic, purely terrified were her actions. Hands shoved him off of her finally and, in the process, she tripped over her own feet and thudded painfully to the ground. Heart racing she put her face in her hands and tried to take a few deep and calming breaths.

She didn't even see the purple fuzz ball waddling up beside her. It didn't say a word, just looked at her and then at Devin and Tsunomon. The purple thing frowned seeing Sydney so shaken up, his stare turned angry as he looked up at Kaemon.

"Don't you touch her." the little male voice finally spoke.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Hey now, there is no need to be rude," Kaemon said crossing his arms over his chest. Puffing his cheeks out, he started intently at Devin. How was he so calm? How was he not afraid? Sure he was rambling a bit, but Kaemon saw through that disguise. He knew Devin was only pretending to freak some so that he and Sydney wouldn't feel so weak. So... pathetic.

His jade eyes twirled about some as he admitted defeat. Head turning, Kaemon smiled that genuine smile of his. "I get it now. I see what you see in him. He's... selfless." A small frown played on his face as he looked down at his twiddling thumbs. So he was a man who wasn't motivated by his own selfish desires. Kaemon could be like that if he really put his mind to it, or so he wanted to believe.

It was when Devin's hand ruffled his hair that Kaemon's eyes focused on the orange ball before him. "So you say we have partners, too? Even... even me?"

A grin widened on his little orange face. "Yup! Your partner is... Hopmon! He's that little fellow over there," he said pointing his horn toward a bush.

"A bush?" his nose wrinkled as his brows cocked in confusion. Suddenly, the bush rattled and out popped a purple tear-drop shaped thing with what looked like fins and horns. "Must they all have horns?" Devin muttered to himself.

"Well hello there, hue-mons!" The little blob bounced into Kaemon's arms. Kaemon, initially a spazz about the whole thing, finally came to and accepted the fact that, despite his actions of trying to remove the thing, it just wouldn't go. Hanging his shoulders in defeat, he waved his make-shift white flag.

"Okay, okay. You win." Emerald eyes darted to Devin as he really didn't know what to do. After all, where were they? What where these things? And why was he dragged along?

"... I hate to be the downer of the group but... does anyone know where we are?" his red eye looked longingly up at the sun that was above them. His eye searched for an answer, but nothing seemed to come. It probably didn't help that his Digimon, Tsunomon, decided to take a nap on his boot, but Devin didn't seem to mind. Well, he did, but what could he really do about it all?

5. Characters in this post:
    Sydney slowly looked down to the purple creature at her side. Ignoring Kaemon's idly commentary she stared down at it. Swallowing hard she shifted and faced the angry creature at her side. "S-so are you my partner?" she asked softly when she heard the orange thing on Devin's foot speak of them all having partners.

The creature's eyes shifted away from her, continuing to eye the others. Sydney's gaze followed the creatures for a moment before she reached out to him. Her hand didn't even get a chance to touch him before her reeled around and sunk his sharp teeth into her hand.

Sydney bit back a cry and cringed slightly as she tried slowly opened her eyes. brows drawn together she stayed still wondering what exactly the thing was going to do. The thing looked scared honestly. The little creatures features softened and he slowly released her hand, golden eyes looked away apologetically, his pointed ears drooping. Taking her hand back she looked down at the bleeding wounds on her hand where his teeth had punctured the skin. "I'm sorry." he mumbled softly scooting up beside her and letting his furry little body rub against her leg.

"It's uh... It's okay." she said quietly. Normally an animal biting her would have scared her, and while this did... this thing wasn't exactly a normal animal. "My name is Sydney."

The creature looked up at her. "Dorimon." he said simply as if it needed no other explanation.

A small smile crossed her features before fading as she looked up at Devin and Kaemon. With another wince she pushed herself to her feet, brushing dirt from her backside and legs. She limped a step towards Devin and away from Kaemon. With Devin's question her eyes glanced around. This was a strange place and Syd could feel her stomach flipping. This wasn't exactly good was it? Part of her wanted to latch onto Devin's arm, but... would he be okay with that? He was before... Doubt clouded her mind so she simply stepped a bit closer to him, wrapping her arms around herself instead for some kind of comfort. "That's a good question." she said softly.

Dorimon trailed after her, frowning as he watched her limp. "File Island.". The digimon spoke, but said nothing more.

6. Characters in this post:
    "File Island?" Devin was a bit baffled. He, in all his years of not going to school, had never heard of the place. Turning to the properly educated Kaemon, he hoped the male would be better at understanding the geography issue that was causing Devin's brain to rattle.

"Not a place I've heard of. In fact, I'm going to say we're not on Earth. The features of this place are unlike any I've ever seen. Unless we're on a new island that's never been discovered, then we must be on another planet."

"Kaemon's right! This is the Digital World and we're Digimon. We live on this planet. There are all kinds of Digimon. Some are cute and others are... really scary."

"Tch, please. I'm not scared of no Digimon. They will all perish once Devin and I become one."

"Does this mean you're going to kiss me, again?" He was being facetious, but he realized the Digimon, or whatever they were called, weren't picking up on his joking tone. Rather than explaining, he diverted his attention to Hopmon. "So if we're not on Earth, then how did we get here?" Confusion wasn't really the right word to describe what Devin was feeling.

"Hmmm, not a clue."Tsunomon said with a frown. "But don't you worry! Your arrival is a good thing! We'll do everything we can to protect you."

"Are we the only humans here?" Kaemon didn't want to be the rational one, but he also didn't want to find out that they were walking into a trap or something. His arms folded behind his head as he sent a bitter glare at Devin. For being the one with the girl, he wasn't very bright. This was one thing that didn't settle well in his stomach. Without a doubt, he would have to assume the role of leader. Not that he didn't want to be leader. He just hated the fact that his voice was already outnumber, as he knew Sydney would always side with Devin.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Digimon..." She let the word move around on her lips as she tried to wrap her mind around the thought of being on another planet. She couldn't help but smile at Devin though when he asked about getting another kiss from the orange fuzz ball on his foot. Was it wrong that she was still kind of jealous of the little creature?

Her eyes drifted down as she watched her... partner, weave in and out from between her feet. He was odd, not nearly as chatty as the other two digimon. Her gaze shifted to the marks on her hand where Dorimon's teeth punctured her skin. It ached a bit, but wasn't nearly as bad as anything else she had ever endured. Perhaps the thing was just as confused as they were?

But Kaemon brought up a good point. Were they alone? Or were their other humans there as well. Being stuck with Devin she didn't mind, it was Kaemon whom she feared would cause a problem.

Sweeping her bangs from her eyes for an instant she looked around. "So you don't know how we got here... but do you know why? I mean... we were all just in the park a few minutes ago." She mused aloud, hoping for maybe an answer. This was all so strange. And what exactly were little balls of fluff supposed to do to help them? Why were they even attaching themselves to human when it was obvious that the people had no idea what was going on?

8. Characters in this post:
    Sam slowly stirred from her stupor. She had no idea how long she'd been out, but judging by the grass stuck to her face, it had been awhile. This certainly wasn't California, and definitely not a bus. It was a forest.

Sam pulled herself out of the brush ungracefully, peeling blades of grass from her face. She then decided to get her bearings. She didn't feel woozy- So no one had drugged her. She was wearing all her clothes and felt nothing other than mildly sore, so no one had done much else. Had she been robbed?

Panicked at the idea, she darted back to the grass. She let out a sigh of relief as she found her bag securely nestled against a rock. There were many reasons she couldn't afford to lose it. And she pulled reason number one out of a pack, and lit it, taking a long drag from it.

After a minute, her hands steadied, and she got some more bearings. This forest was tall, unkempt, and wild. She had never been in a place so natural before. Other than her own indentations, she saw very little sign of any living creature being here. Except... She could hear voices. Just barely, but she could here them. If their were other people, any kind of English speaking people, she stood a chance to get out of here.

9. Characters in this post:
    "You're here to help save our world," Hopmon said looking up at the three. His beady black eyes shifted toward Kaemon. With a frown, he noticed that the humans still wore a look of confusion on their faces. "Our world has fallen under a great shroud of darkness. Chaos has been unleashed and we're on the verge of extinction. We called forth you humans to help save our planet from utter destruction."

"I know it sounds crazy, but you're are only hope. If you fail, we die."Tsunomon plopped herself on Devin's head and whimpered. "We need your help. You humans hold the key to our evolution and survival. It's your strengths that make us strong. Together, as a team, we shall fight and save our world."

"Whoa, dude! This is awesome. We're like... heroes!"

"This is just a game?"

"What? No way, man! No way! This is like... real. These creatures... they seem... alive."

"But how? Earth is the only planet known to sustain life."

"Ever think for yourself? Believe in something that others say is impossible? Stop living in a bubble. Open your eyes, Dev! Don't you see? These Digimon have feelings. They're real. Real just like you and me."

"This is such a hard concept to grasp...."

Devin's hands slid into his pockets as he looked down at his shoes. Now a frown on his face, he turned away from Kaemon. If Kaemon's words were true, then Devin and his new friends were going to have one hell of an adventure. Although it would be exciting and fun, Devin couldn't help but shutter at the idea of potentially dying. They were in a foreign world with foreign life forms. How the hell were they to survive? They had no weapons. They were just... humans.

10. Characters in this post:
    Sydney looked around at the little creatures, digimon, as they spoke. Then her gaze turned to Devin and Kaemon. She wasn't too sure what to believe. They were obviously here... in the digital whatever world. With all the crap Sydney had gone through, she lost her imagination of better places a long time ago. She wouldn't have been able to conjure some place like this up on her own, it had to be real.... right?

She ran her hands through her hair and tugged on the tangled strands a bit. "This is all crazy." she shook her head looking down to Dorimon. "If you guys wanted heroes you got the wrong girl here. I don't know how to fight... hell, I can't even run. I'm not going to be very useful to you guys unless there's a car around her." She chewed on her lower lip, eyes flashing back up to the boys. "I'm not really sure what exactly to think right now but.... If you guys need our help then... you have mine, I'll help as much as I can." She wrapped her arms around herself again, hand landing on her ribs and the simple tattoo that no one else knew existed. "I mean, It's not like I really had anything better to do."

Syd gave Devin a small smile. They were both homeless so it wasn't as if they had any other plans. All Sydney had hoped to do was spend more time with him... and since they were both stuck here hopefully she'd get to do just that. Although the fighting and possible danger scared her. Well, made her scared for the others. She didn't want to see any one get hurt. If for nothing else, she'd have to stick around to make sure the others stayed well.

"But I want you." Dorimon said simply. "No one but Syd will do."

Sydney's face flushed some but she smiled at the thing on her foot.

11. Characters in this post:
    Being certain to count the stops along the way, she didn’t know when her mind became the jumbled mess of numbers and boredom; but alas it had happened. Chalk that up to a teenagers mind with no source of music, phone or anything that was acute enough to keep her interest. Certainly made one seem like they had the attention span of a gnat.

Rocking back and forth in a steady motion of the bus slowing, stopping and revving up again; she almost began to feel like she was on a poorly steered boat trip. It was monotonous.

She could hear the clear beat of some Japanese emo music being blasted through the crappy looking headphones of some shaggy haired cally based teen as she wasn’t sure if she should stare or not. Uncertain which would be considered ruder? In terms to that, she might have seemed like she grew up under a rock and in some ways perhaps she did.

The whiny drone of the bus shuffling through its gears to power down beckoning her eyes to roll as she let out a clear groan of reprieve to finally be getting off this sweat fest of body chemistry. The bus always sucked, how she desperately missed her field rocking ol’ beater of a Cheyenne Chevy truck. The simple pleasures of life.

Getting her rocky feet beneath herself, she made sure to pull again on the cord that told the driver that she wanted off –just to be certain as she seen a few of the other passengers glance up, around and back down to their trifle little amusements. Scooting a couple paces forward with the momentum of the bus, the squeak of heels ground against the rubber mats of the floor, hands waved wildly attempting to get her balance before she tumbled face first into a pole, a person or worst the front window. That would be her luck.

A few sniggers were audible making her toss her hair from her shoulder before straightening out and hustling a step to squeaking doors of the bus.

Giving the driver a bit of a nod in a sort of appreciation, he shrugged with eyes pulled forward out the window making her roll her bottom lip over her top. Seemed no one was friendly here, it would be a blessing to be with one of her relatives eventually.

Sliding a step out of the doors, Raine huffed a bit of a sigh when feet touched the ground but instantly shot open to realize she had forgotten her rolling luggage on the bus. All she had was her carry on!

Whirling around, her mouth dropped open as eyes blinked frantically at the sight of deep seeded foliage and brush of a forest around her. There were no cars, no sounds of a bustling city, no smog… nothing.

An strained groaning sound lifted up from her open mouth before she slapped her hands to the crown of her head, touching the bandana that she tied up there. Where was everything? What happened, where was she? Where’d the bus take her? No… where was the bus itself!

“Oh my gawd!” Arms flailed out wildly around her as she frantically began to run around in a helpless circle, words of jumbled discernment all clustered together in one long winded sentence doing little to lessen the growing fear and panic in her gut.

Slapping a hand tight to her cheek, green eyes watered with the impact. “I was killed…. In the bus.” She began to rub her cheek. “I must’ve hit the window… bonked myself real good and now… now…” she started to laugh hysterically to herself. This was utterly absurd!

“You keep talking to yourself and someone is going to think you are crazy.” It was an smug yet adorable sounding voice which served a purpose of forcing her to turn around, searching for it.

“Did I take someone with me?” she asked openly, “Hellooo? Someone save my sanity.”

“Down here.” Raine flicked her brow nervously as she clattered her teeth to drop her eyes downwards. Great big blue eyes were staring at her in the furry pits of a head. Its ears were massively large as what she could easily assume was a mouth –due to the notable amount of ivory white teeth smiling inhumanely large at her – only served to make her lip twitch. “Wow how often do you talk to yourself? I hear that’s a bad habit.” It chided at her, its smile never faltering.

Hands tightened into fists, slamming up close to beside her face, eyes squeezed painfully shut as she belted out the scream of sheer blood fury. “It’s a talking head with no body!” Oh if she was going to do something, she was going to make certain this thing was deaf!

12. Characters in this post:
    Almost simultaneously a pair of four heads twisted in the direction of the scream. A panicked look flickered in Devin's eyes as a shiver ran down his spine. Kaemon, who was really taking a turn for the better, took a step forward before twisting his head back to give Devin the a-okay.

"Why don't you help Syd. I'll run ahead and check out the scream. Okay?" Without waiting for an answer, the brunette took off in the direction the shrill erupted from. With Hopmon close at his heels, the two were soon getting themselves tangled into a mess of vines and leaves.

Hacking up peddles and soil, the male's green eyes drifted over to a black blob. It had the biggest set of ears he had ever seen. I wonder if he gets good reception. I could really use some rabbit ears like those. It would really get that old tanker a working! Shaking his head at his silly idea, the male pushed himself off the grass and onto his feet. A small pain caused his fingers to twitch, but Kaemon thought nothing of it. His partner, Hopmon, thought otherwise. Almost immediately after a stream of blood trickled from his palm, the little purple egg-shaped thing stuck its tongue out. Lapping up the small amount of red liquid, Hopmon gave Kaemon a friendly purr, letting him know everything would be okay.

The dirt that clung to his skin was shaken off before he reached out a welcoming hand. Patting the woman's shoulder, Kaemon smiled. Those jade eyes of his looking friendly as ever. They were so inviting and shockingly welcoming.

"Hey there, stranger. What it you that let out that ghastly screech?"

His arms weaved behind his head. All the while, a smile remained on his handsome face. Eyes closing to help enhance the charming grin, he turned his head up to the sun above them. "The name's Kaemon Morri. We're new here, too. Uhhh, Devin and Syd that is. They'll be joining us shortly. Anyway, welcome to the... uhhh... where are we again, Hopmon?"

"The DigiWorld! You, stranger, are going to be a hero! I see your partner... Anuimon has already greeted you. Don't fret about our lack of bodies. When we Digivolve, we'll get much cooler looking, right partner?"

Nodding his head, Kaemon swatted down and swooped up his little partner. "Yeah! And we'll be the ultimate pair. A real kick-ass fighting team! No one will be able to stop us! We'll totally become the heroes you world needs."

13. Characters in this post:
    Not able to rebel against Kaemon's demands as the brute had already run off, Devin turned to look at his partner and Sydney. Sighing, he sauntered up beside the woman. Looping her arms around his neck, he bent down and hoisted the woman into his arms.

"Forgive me for carrying you. But I don't want us to fall behind."

His voice had changed. It wasn't soft and sweet. There wasn't a hint of compassion or even kindness. Bitterness had taken over, which left the male with a sarcastic sounding monotone voice. Devin's red eye was fixed on the forest before them. He allowed his orange companion to hop on his head before he took off at a steady pace.

Worming his way around the trees, his crimson eye was finally able to spot Kaemon and another human. Opting to stay where he was, he looked down at the woman in his arms. "Let us wait. We'll let Kaemon build up the woman's trust. Then we can walk over there." Plopping her down on the earth, Devin's stern face gazed out at the two before him. His mind was racing with questions and it was filled with much confusion. Lost in this deep train of thought, Devin didn't even hear his partner question the patch the covered his eye, nor did he hear the complaint about being hungry. Focused within his own mind, the male paid not attention to the two creatures or even Sydney.

"Hmmm, I guess he's too lost in thought to listen. So, Sydney, what's wrong with your leg?" Nuzzling it lightly, Tsunomon smiled. "Gosh, you're pretty. I hope when I Digivolve I look just like you. It would be so cool!"

14. Characters in this post:
    Sydney nearly jumped when she heard the scream emanating from somewhere in the forest behind them. Heart pounding she was about to tell Kaemon to wait, but he was already gone. Her face turned red as Devin came up and wrapped her arms around his neck. On the ground by her feet Dorimon Growled.

"I-It's okay." She said, to both actually, to Devin's apology and to hopefully calm the purple fuzz ball down.

Something felt off though. Devin wasn't the normal upstanding gentlemen he had been previously. A few of her own fears ran through her mind as the man carried her through the trees. Was it Kaemon? Did that boy just rub him the wrong way? Of was his polite little show the other day all a big facade? Sydney shook her head slightly. No... that couldn't be it. Devin was different. He wasn't like the others. Something had to just be bothering him. Maybe he'd tell her later. They were getting to the point of being friends...right?

When Devin finally stopped Syd looked through the brush to see Kaemon talking to someone but Devin wanted to wait here. She nodded and let him set her down. Sitting in the dirt she rubbed at her hip a bit, frowning as she watched Devin. He seemed lost to his own thoughts, not giving anyone any kind of attention. Her bright eyes flicked down to the orange animal nuzzling her sore leg. Dorimon growled again but she pulled him to her side and scratched his head to silence him.

Tsunomon's question pulled a sigh from her. "There was an accident a few years back and I hurt my leg... Monsters came and..." Her eyes got wide as her gaze landed on the orange creature. "Do uh... Do digimon get bigger? Y-you said digivolve... is that like evolve into something... bigger?" Her mind was scrambling, trying to put all the pieces together. The things that had attacked New York, the things that killed her leg and took Devin's eye... were they digimon? Swallowing the lump in her throat, Sydney looked over at Devin. She was suddenly scared that they'd run into the same creatures that had nearly killed them. "Have uh...digimon ever been to the human world?" She asked, her hand reaching over and grabbing Devin's, the action not even consciously registering with the girl.

15. Characters in this post:
    Lifting her foot to boot the rolling black head of the creature to kick it like a soccer ball, Raine damn near jumped out of her skin feeling someone patting her shoulder. Instinctively she whirled around to slap the hand from herself, as if the hand was nothing more than a spider that perched itself on her. Shuddering violently, she let out a softer meep at the slightly taller brown haired, green eyed male -slight relief washing over her but not for long.

Eyes of green fell down to the vision of a horned purple thing as it was speaking at her, “What the hell is that! What's a DigiWorld!” rather than questions, it was more of a brutish statement.

“Why'd I get the partner that screams like a banshee?” Anuimon whimpered, “I think my ears are bleeding.”

Her bottom lip puckered out before she raised her foot, “I'll fix that shortly when I boot you monster!”

“No no no!”
    Anuimon frantically plopped up and down in a feeble attempt to avoid any feet coming at him again. She didn't seem to fully hear or at least completely register that Kaemon and Hopmon were trying to help her understand the situation. Rather her mind was leading down to the path of hysterics. “Not bad digimon, not bad Digimon!” he proclaimed -his mouth wide open with the pearly white teeth glimmering.

It wasn't until she seen the taller male swooping up the strange purple ball into his grasp that her attention actually turned to focus on him. “Fighting team?” she worried her bottom lip as she leaned her body forward -anxiously shuddering in case she needed to run for her life. “You... you are alive right? Or... are we dead? I never thought that the heaven my grandma always ranted off about would look like this.”

Anuimon wrinkled his nose, ears matting back slightly with a long drawn puff of a sigh exhaled from him. “She's a few cards shy of a full house, isn't she?” he muttered.

Raine skewed her lips, “That thing said you are called what, Anuimon?” Raine watched Kaemon, gauging how he didnt seem at all fazed by anything that was happening. The talking heads were even making him blink an eye... perhaps... just maybe she was overreacting? Highly possible but she didn't know if it was actually possible.

Sliding her hands out wide to her sides before she took in a deeper breath to attempt to steady her fried nerves. Raising a single brow, Anuimon bounced gingerly on the ground. “Yup yup, my name is Anuimon! I am a digimon like Hopmon!” his voice slowly began to lighten up into a jovial excitement. “Like Hopmon said, i am your partner!”

Her brow twitched involuntarily; “Partner.... like what he said? Fighting team, cause-” she pointed at Kaemon before turning the slender index finger to herself, “I don't believe violence.”

“Not with a pair of lungs that you have, you can just deafen the evil that is threatening us.” Anuimon smirked with a chiding quip.

“Hey! Don't make me turn you into a soccer ball you black little fuzz ball!”

Anuimon stressed out his mouth in a nervous frown, “That's violent! You just said-”

Tightening her fist to her side, Raine leaned inwards at him, “I am reconsidering!”

“But...” Blue eyes glossed over making them look absurdly large, “I am fluffy and ever so loveable.” she had no time to react as the black of fuzz leapt at her. Hands shot out almost as if it was all planned, the velvety soft head fell into the crook of her breast and arms as she let out the whiny nervous whimpers that one would expect from someone about to receive a shot from the doctor. “Love me!”

Blinking frantically, she jerked the head away from her body holding him in her palms as she glanced momentarily to Hopmon and Kaemon before the silly grin of a twelve year old fan girl spread over her face. Her emotions were about as wild as a hurricane. “So cute!” she smooshed the digimon into her, squeezing him tightly.

“Ah the fur helps, can't deny the fuzzy.” Anuimon grinned in triumph.

Raine vigorsly hugged and smooshed the digimon against her as her body turned to glance over her shoulder to Kaemon. “Oh my blue blazes...” she giggled helplessly, still a bit nervously; “You said your name is Kaemon? Oh I guess that means I should just say i am Raine Westen, you said there are others here... where ever we are?”

“Air!”
    Anuimon gasped.

“Opps, sorry.” she humbled a laugh before she heard the hard gasp coming from the ball of fur as she released her hold on him, but kept the creature in her grasp.

16. Characters in this post:
    Sam was making good time, pushing through the brush, when she heard a scream. Frozen mid step, she pondered what to do. She could head toward and try to help (which based on what she had learned from horror movies would get her dead), or she could turn around and try to survive in the woods. Neither option sounded very appealing.

"What are you waiting for?" A small voice squeaked from knee level. Sam looked down and promptly jumped back in shock from what she saw. A two foot long caterpillar with rainbow segments was wringing it's- Hands? Feet? Wringing it's extremities, and staring at her.

"Holyshitthat'sabigbug." Sam slurred as she backed away, blindly stumbling through the grass behind her. She felt her foot collide with something solid, and she fell backwards over the protruding stump. Head pounding, back hurting, she looked up to see the children's book worm wriggling toward her.

"What has got you so perturbed?" the voice from before said, emanating from the mouth of the little rainbow worm that was climbing up the stump. "Being so reckless is hazardous to your health."

"You- you can talk?" Sam said in shock, eyebrows arched, and lip quivering. There was enough crazy today just being here. A talking dog sized multicolor caterpillar kind of went past her limits.

"Well of course, you can. Why would you assume that other life could not?" the worm said from the top of the stump, looking over her as Sam reached into her purse. Her hands were shaking so much, it was a good ten seconds before she flicked the flame on her lighter and lit up a cigarette. She took the biggest drag from it that she ever had in her life. She didn't know nerves could be this frayed...

"Anyway I'm Wrigglemon." the worm continued, ignoring Sam's actions. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I believe we will work together splendidly."
    Wrigglemon continued, climbing down off the stump and over to Sam. "Now we should get moving. We don't want you alone out here." he said as he moved his soft body under her arm, and starting pushing up.

Sam was surprised by how solid the worm felt, and how strong it was. She took a breath of air followed by a breath of smoke, and then followed it's lead and stood up. If she was hallucinating, obeying a friendly one couldn't be TOO bad, right?

Wrigglemon nodded happily with his work, and then grabbed a hold of Sam's purse, and pulled itself inside. Head sticking out of the grey leather bag, he looked up to her. "Let's go now. I hear voices that way."

And once again Sam started trekking, all thoughts about screams forgotten.

17. Characters in this post:
    Chuckling, Kaemon immediately took a liking to to Raine's partner. Bending inward, Kaemon patted the little puffball, which caused a smile to form on his face. Those jade eyes of his looking Raine's matching emerald set. She was a gorgeous woman, but perhaps it was due to her oddly similar appearance. Her hair was like his, a nice brown color. It wasn't too dark, but it wasn't too light. It was just right and it worked flawlessly with their green eyes.

He could feel his cheeks burn some, causing him to turn away in an attempt to suppress the blush. When he could feel a calming sensation purge through the pink hue, he flexed his arm some and let out a friendly laugh.

"We are the ideal fighting team. Hopmon has my back and I have his. I'm just glad to see you two are finally getting along. For a while, I thought you were going to be like Devin. Oh, speak of the devil," he pointed down the slope to Devin and Sydney, "these are the other two I was talking about. Devin and Sydney."

When Devin turned his head away, Kaemon grunted. "He's recently gotten into a lousy mood. I'd watch him if I were you. I don't know if I trust him just yet." Hopmon cooed lightly and produced a large nod, as he, too, agreed with Kaemon's statement about Devin.

"Since Kaemon isn't doing too hot at answering your questions, allow me to answer them for you. We are Digimon. We're digital monsters. But don't let that fool you! We're mot just scraps of data. No, ma'am! We're living, breathing, creatures just like you humans. We love, we dream, and we cry. Anyway, we called you forth because we need your help. Our world in on the brink of disaster and we needed help from you guys, our partners. It is humans like you that can help us become stronger, bigger, and better! We can Digivolve, which means we grow. Think of us like a caterpillar. We start off as an egg. We hatch into little worms. The little worms then grow up to be bigger worms. We then go into a cocoon state, it would be like us Digivoling. The energy stored within us is released and we come forth as a new mon! Like a butterfly. Only, we're not bugs. I'll turn into something awesome... but I'm not sure what. We really don't know until it happens. We can dream! And I dream I'll be the toughest, coolest, and most amazing partner ever! Kaemon and I will be the best warriors out there, right buddy? ... buddy... Kaemon... hello? Ohhhh, he fell asleep...."

Sighing, the little purple blob hopped over beside Raine. Purring up against her leg, he gave her a pleading set of eyes that begged for help. "Do you think you can wake him up? I'm not sure I know how to do it. I've never been good at waking someone up... let alone a human." Laughing a bit, he looked at his partner. Kaemon's head was cocked downward, but his body still remained standing. To Hopmon, standing while sleeping was quite the admirable skill to have. It was just a shame that his long-winded speech put the male to sleep.

18. Characters in this post:
    Hearing everything, Devin slowly started to understand just what was happening. He still paid not attention to his partner or Sydney as he was far too wrapped up in what Hopmon said to give a hoot about the others.

Tsunomon , not really being one to talk, decided she would do her best to aid Syndey and ease her troubled mind. "I don't believe many of us can get to Earth. To go to Earth, we need a human partner. I know, in the past, Digimon have walked through a field that teleported them to Earth, but I can't be certain if I've ever been there. If I was, I must have forgotten it. It's said that untamed Digimon will lose their mind when they return to the DigiWorld after paying Earth a visit." Hopping over beside Devin, the orange Digimon peered up at him. I hope he'll be okay....

19. Characters in this post:
    Keeping Anuimon with the crook of her arms – before her chest- his thick tongue lolled out of his mouth with sheer delight and enjoyment with the patting from Kaemon.

She was certainly grateful the digimon was light as she moved a single hand away from him only to lift and curve in front of her lips, letting the soft giggle slip past as Kaemon flexed. The man radiated a lovable attitude mixed with an easy going demeanour, it wasn’t hard to tell that she was already enjoying his company. She was silently appreciative that he was the first one to greet her – correction – first human to greet her.

Eyes would widened as she tipped over onto a lone foot to peer around Kaemon in the direction that he pointed. Pointing out the pair of other humans. Sydney looked actually very approachable, and in turn it was clear she was older and a very attractive young lady. That forced her to wrinkle her nose momentarily before scolding herself for thinking such ill thoughts of someone she didn’t know. Rapidly her attention shifted over to the tall dark and gloomy looking man with the eye patch.

“He doesn’t even look like he is capable of any other moods than lousy,” she dropped back to both feet before a silly thought occurred to her with the comment to watch Devin. “Do you expect him to a trick if I watch him?” she smiled sweetly to Kaemon, obviously joking.

I’ve always wanted to see a one man circus!” Anuimon began to wiggle vigoursly in her arms making her drop a firm hand to his crown in hopes to keep him from falling out of her grasp.

She would hold her grin with a laugh until Hopmon began ranting and explaining digimon, and why they were here. She understood what he said but at the same time, it so went over her head. It would need time to chew on it all. She laughed nervously; “You so lost me, but I appreciate everything you tried to explain.” She perked up again only to realize Anuimon was licking his nose. “You look like a cow.”

“Moo!”

A spurt of laughter erupted from her momentarily though her attention would shift back to the rubbing and purring creature against her leg. It was pure amazement that crept onto her face at actually realizing that Kaemon had in fact fallen asleep while still erect. That was a talent. “All he needs is to paint some eyes on top of his eyelids and no one would be able to tell… that is until he snored or something.” She chided humoursly before agreeing to help Hopmon wake the sleeping male. “How to walk a standing sleeper? I heard its bad to wake someone who is sleep walking, but sleep standing… I think that takes it to a new level.” She hummed with a tapping of her foot before the spurt on an idea arose.

Glancing to that of Anuimon, a sly grin spread over her lips. She spoke low for the digimon as in turn, his lips curled into a fellow grin that mimicked her own. She already liked Kaemon and his calm freeing attitude so she hoped he wasn’t offended by what she was going to do.

Though she took careful note to make sure that Hopmon was close behind her just in case there was flailing involved. When she was certain Hopmon was safe; she began to outstretch her arms with Anuimon as the tongue of a dog came dripping out; his own laughter not far behind.

“You are going to wake him up before we finish.”

“Sorry,” he snorted through his fits of giggles, only making her start in turn.

Contact!

Dragging his tongue down to Kaemon’s jaw first and then straight up to the very tips of his hair, the drool was thick and held a lustre that only made her wonder if Anuimon was radioactive. Though it was only how the sun glinted off the drool that made it shiny.

Nothing like a slobbery kiss to wake someone up!” Raine smirked with her laughter. “Wakey wakey Kaemon, eggs and baky”

20. Characters in this post:
    It was wet. Very wet. Actually, wet wasn't even the right term to use. More like thick, downright nasty mucous wet kind of wet. It came in globs and it had a terrible scent to it. Okay, scratch that. The taste was even worse. Nearly vomiting, Kaemon rushed away and stripped his shirt from his skin. Cleaning off the slobber that was nearly a permanent fixture to his face, the brunette was able to scrub a fair amount of DigiDrool away. With the last few bits getting caught into the creases of his shirt, Kaemon dropped it down where he stood bent over. He would fetch it later and try to soak in a river, if they ever found that is.

Popping tall, his head twisted over his shoulder as he glared at the cackling group. They really were enjoying themselves. Shifting his attention downwind, he noticed Devin was still in his royal mood. It was really getting annoying. Devin and that scowl. He was glad he gave Sydney up. This Raine chick, now she was promising. Not that he was looking for a girl. He just liked the idea of having cute company and someone to talk to.

Her laugh was enlightening. It drew a smile on his face. It was perfect. Just the right amount of cheeriness mixed with a pleasant harmonious tone. A bit intoxicated from it, he approached the group with a bit of hesitation. Looking at his exposed upper body, he wasn't sure if moving in was such a wise move. He knew that Devin would surely scold him for being so bold. But, was it really that bad? He had the looks, he knew that. His body was sculpted and well-balanced. His stomach rippled with a nice pack and his chest was firm and tight. It was even hairless, which seems to be a rare find in men these days. Even Kaemon's arms were nice. They weren't overly large, but they still held that secure look to them. They had quite a bit of punch to them, had he needed to use them that is.

Kaemon's hands retreated behind his head as he let out a sheepish grin. "Next time you want to give me a kiss, you can just do on the lips. Not that I didn't appreciate the gesture. It was flattering. I can definitely see our future being a bright one. You and I, little Anuimon, we shall get married under a starry sky with... okay, I can't do it, you're just too cute for me. Ha ha. Not that cute is bad... it would... well, it would ruin my tough reputation."

"Oh god, you licked out his brain! Quick, spit it back in! Hurry! Do it... oh, no, wait, he's back to normal... not that he's normal... no one's normal... I think you're normal, though," Hopmon said with a smile as he turned to Anuimon.

"Whaaa! I'm as normal as they come!"

"Oh?" he cocked a brow. "So you're not the best? You're not the hottest? Or the strongest? You're just... average?"

Puffing out hot air, he playfully kicked the Digimon. "Please, don't downplay my awesomeness. You're just jealous because you're not me!" Scratching his head, he turned his attention back toward Sydney and Devin. "He almost looks... constipated...."

21. Characters in this post:
    Sydney looked down to the little creature at her side, as she tried to explain away her fears. SOmething still felt wrong. She still felt so strongly that those things that hurt her were digimon. She just couldn't prove it.

Seeing the sad look on Tsunomon's face she looked back up to Devin's. He still seemed so lost in thought. The bubbly laughter from across the way stole her attention for a moment. At least the girl seemed friendly. It'd be polite to go introduce themselves, but, she was going to need help standing up.

"Devin?" She said softly. "Earth to Devin!" She said just a hair louder as she reached up and gently put her hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at her. "Are you okay?" She asked, the worry, quite clear on her expression.

Dorimon growled slightly at their extended contact, but said nothing. He just nudged her hand that was still holding on to his. Then the purple digimon waddled over to her other side to stand between her and Tsunomon.

The woman briefly glanced down at the protective little creature before she looked back up to Devin. "You can talk to me you know.... if you need to." She offered him up a little smile. "Don't you think we should go introduce ourselves? I don't think Kaemon would exactly give us a nice into to that girl." She tried to joke, anything to get some kind of reaction from him. Syd just wanted anything but that sad and bleak expression.

22. Characters in this post:
    Watching the entire scene unfold before her, Raine clamped a hand tight over her mouth stifling the muffled laughter as Kaemon took off running and tearing clothing off in the midst of it. She could honestly say that was not what she was expecting, but it was hilarious nonetheless.

“If I had hands I’d smell my breath but…” Anuimon’s eyes lowered into an unamused look; “I live with it everyday, you get use to it.”

Raine swallowed her laughter painfully hard, tears brimming on her lashes as she rocked the digimon back and forth playfully in her grasp. “Well now we know how to wake up anyone, just use your sour breath, just… not me. If you do that, you'll only do it once when i find a toothbrush to shove up your... nose.” She would turn her gaze some only to feel the heated flush creep into her cheeks at the fine definition of Kaemon’s chest and arms. She was very tempted to jerk down her bandana over her face but it was already too late, it was there and she knew it. Man that only proved her teenagerish demeanor. Though she was just going to try and play it off as nothing, in fact not even going to mention it in a verbal sense.

“Aw come on now, you had me almost saying yes.” Anuimon batted his eyes to Kaemon; “I could use a honeymoon you know, far off island… wait…” ears flipped around to mat close to the skull, “I am on an island aw well, i'll live with the cute bit. I'll just have to dream of the day you sweep me off my... darn i don't have feet either. Now this is getting depressing.” the furry creature smirked with a tease as she let out a long sigh at the drama queen - king - of a digimon. At least he was a jovial character, she didn't need to deal with a downer.

Raine sniggered at Hopmon stating that Anuimon licked his brain out, which in turn had the black digimon sticking out his tongue yet again, “Is it still on my tongue?” his words were all jumbled and slurred but she understood the gist of it.

Her sides were beginning to hurt already. It was evident that this was going to be amusing to all ends. “Normal is so overrated. I tried it once, didn’t go well.” She sliced her hand through the air with a teasing smirk, “So I vowed never to do that again!”

“Derp!” Anuimon smirked.

“I said not normal but I am not a retard either!” she cried out momentarily before setting Anuimon down on the ground, watching from the crown of her eyes to see Kaemon playfully kicking at Hopmon. “Let me guess, you are just so awesome that you awesomed all over the place?” she smiled to Kaemon when she straightened out only watch his attention turn to that of Sydney and Devin. Tipping her head she tapped her finger to her bottom lip for a moment, “Constipated you say? Too bad my ol’ man isn’t here. He knows how to flush out a mare without a single bat of an eye. Though i highly doubt a human would appreciate someones hand up there... well you know.” she giggled lightly, as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Does he seriously have to look so…. Miserable?”

She stopped for a fleeting second, "How many others are here Kaemon? Do you know or... anyone know? I mean one second i was in California on a bus and next thing, poof!" her hands shot up in a dramatic flail, "I was here! I don't recall boarding the teleportation bus, i think that costs an extra fare and I know for a fact i did not pay that much more."

23. Characters in this post:
    His eyes slipped over to Sydney for a moment. While lingering there, a small flicker of something, perhaps hope, flashed through his eyes. Dismissing the urge to talk, he walked forward and approached the chatty group. His hand draped over Kaemon's shoulders before his lips pursed to inquire something that had been bugging him for some time now.

"How are you so calm?" It was then when it became evident that Devin was uneasy in this world. He hated being away from the slums he called home. He also hated how he felt so out of place. So... useless. He was completely dependent on someone else, on Kaemon.

He heard Raine's questions and, suddenly, he, too, wanted to know if there were others. And just how did they get there. Was it that weird light? And, if it was, why was it them? Why were they drawn here. He had so many questions and although he knew Kaemon couldn't answer them, he would still demand to get something from the male. Not that he was trying to be mean. No, Devin was just out of his element. And scared.

24. Characters in this post:
    Before he could banter back and forth with the little black fluffball, Devin had approached him. He was a little more clingy that he recalled him being moments before, but Kaemon shrugged it off and accepted the fact that the patched man was afraid.

"I'm calm because there's no point in worrying. If we panic, we get in trouble. I just keep a cool head and do what I can. It's what I've always done, dealing with shit like this. But, seriously, don't fret, Devin. We'll be fine. My little buddy will make sure of that, right?" Patting Hopmon, his eyes shifted over toward Anuimon. "And, of course, my lover will protect me, too. I mean, it's my gift ro Anuimon. If you save me, I shall wed you! One day, we shall lay under the stars together. Our honeymoon will be on a foreign land that will blow your mind."

Chuckling, he scooped the little black blob up and plopped him in his arms. Rubbing cheeks, he looked down at the now jealous Hopmon.

"I see how it is, you love Anuimon more than me...."

"Nonsense. I love you just as much! Only, Anuimon has won my heart over with this fur. You win me over because I know you're mind."

"Partners for life?"

"Wouldn't want it any other way!"

Laughing in unison, Kaemon's emerald eyes fell back to Sydney who was approaching the group. With a grin being brought to his face, he reached out a hand and patted the woman on the back. "So you were in California? Huh. Sydney and I were on a date in New York City when Mister Devin here scooped in and tried to steal my date."

"Somehow... I don't believe that."

"You're right. I crashed their date. But still, Cali. I can't imagine what it must be like over there."

He fell silent before his gaze drifted toward the trees that rustled around them. "I'm assuming we warped here..." he said as if he were talking to someone, although, in actuality, he was just talking to himself.

25. Characters in this post:
    Her mouth worked into a half smirk half frown at seeing the tall black haired male named Devin crowding in to drape an arm over Kaemon. She was easily weary of him, he so did not look like he was the friendly type, then again… most people weren’t. It was a dog eat dog world… she wondered if that translated over to this… to where ever the hell they were. Planet, void in space, computer!

She kept her lips pressed silent trying to stifle her laughter as seeing Anuimon being plucked up only to be rubbed and cuddled which of course she didn’t blame Hopmon for being jealous. “As I said, the fur wins every time.” Anuimon gave a smug all knowing full fanged smile making her roll her eyes.

She pushed her hands to her hips, leaning forward with a slow tongue poking out of her lips. “That’s fine, I’ll be happy to switch partners then. Kaemon can oogle you all he wants, I’ll just lavish Hopmon here with love and snacks.” She gave a sly look through the corner of her eye. Though she would smile with a warmer giggle –trying not to look to Devin just in case his one good eye wanted to pierce through her head- as she listened to the pair bantering back and forth.

Though seeing the lovely slightly older woman moving towards them, Raine rolled back on her heels to rock while ears listened. “You crashed there date, that’s not what I’d call a gentleman. I mean unless…” she glanced to Devin, flushed and skewed her lips –“Unless Devin was raping Sydney, then I can understand. But if they were on a date, isn’t it a little callous to be jumping in? just saying.”

“Oh so you’re a pimp!” Anuimon rolled out of Kaemon’s grasp, “Play with my heart, and yet you wanted Sydney all along!” he made a dramatic wide mouth groan, “My heart is so broken! And also my stomach is so empty.” Blowing out a sigh through her nose, she slung the pack over her shoulder that she had been lucky enough to keep with her –unlike the rest of her luggage- and knelt down. Anuimon’s eyes moved to her as she began to shuffle.

“I was just visiting my grandparents in Cali. Its hot, stuffy and muggy all at once. People are rude, snotty and don’t give much of a damn to anything. Can’t even say thank you without getting a weird look.” She muttered off, as she ruffled around to pluck out the bag of Doritos. “Hey are you going to quit playing the player and be my partner?” she narrowed her eye to Anuimon.

“What’s that?” his eyes were huge, like a cats almost. Ready to pounce.

She shook the bag, “Something I’ll let you eat if you stop whoring yourself out.”

Anuimon smacked his lips frantically, turned to look up to Kaemon – “Its over Kaemon. Lets just remember the good times okay!” she crossed her legs as she sat on the ground, pulling the foil apart only to have Anuimon jump into her lap. “Feed me!”

She stuck out her tongue, “I was half expecting you to say feed me Seymour.” She tilted the bag only to have the creature root its nose deep into the snack bag. “God your worse than a bunting calf!” she held the snack desperately while lifting her gaze upwards to the pair looming over her. “Warped here? Hell I’d say this is like one of them stupid reality shows, but this is way too messed up. I mean I don’t think any of us are ready for this. There is camping and then there is this! This is ridiculous!” she took in a long breath, “Suppose it would be better to see how many of us have been abducted, then figure out what we are going to do.”

Her attention moved to that of the orange horned ball and then to that of Hopmon. “Suppose you two are hungry as well? If I could pull Anuimon snout out of here, I’d get him to share but…” she heard a snort from him, “I think he’d bite me. " she grunted some before looking to her pack beside her. “Think there is any tubers around here? I mean I’ve got my campers tool with me, I could root around.” She was ranting more than anything though she was open to anything at the moment. Any insight to anything of this.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, yes. I'm a pimp. I got my bitches." He winked before turned his attention to the group. A laugh pursed his lips. Those soft green eyes of his seemed so at peace. Although they were nowhere near home, he came across so calm, so... okay with everything. Perhaps he was liking the idea of being a hero too much? Or maybe he liked being away from the hectic world of life. Nonetheless, he was probably one of the only ones that was sincerely happy to be there.

It was the confused look on their faces that made Kaemon realize he needed to correct himself. "Not really, guys. I'm only joking. I might be a bit of a charmer, but I'm not a pimp. God, I haven't had a girlfriend in about three years." He sighed before he pointed toward the bushes. "I swear, I saw something past those trees back there. Want to go look, Hopmon, buddy o pal o friend?"

"Alllllllll right! You and me! On an adventure. Into the dark, spooky woods. By ourselves. In a scary forest. With monsters. Yup... sounds like a real trip."

"Why don't we all go together? Perhaps we'll find others who are just as lost as us?" Devin turned back to offer Sydney his hand. His red eye seemed to signal to Kaemon that he and Raine should go on ahead and that he would help Sydney, taking it slow. Besides, it would give him a chance to apologize for his rudeness. Speaking of that! "Oh, Miss Raine, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry about earlier. I just had some things on my mind. I apologize for it." Bowing, he smiled down at Sydney, completely ignoring the fact that Kaemon had called him and Sydney out on a date. Date or not, Devin loved the idea of spending more time with this woman. Both of them were injured and understood the hardships of life. It was nice. Finally finding someone who truly understood him

"Maybe we can walk over to that mountain after we search the woods?" Her little voice piped up. "It's the best view of the whole island."

"Island?" His brows furrowed as the word came out from his lips. He was a bit confused. The only island he knew of was Long Island and there was no way in hell that this was that island.

A bit baffled by his question, she looked at her partner and did her best to reply. "Uhhhh, yeah?"

Frowning, Devin shook his head and sighed. "We're definitely not in the city. I guess we really are in another world."

"Not really. It's parallel to your world. Sure the places, names, and inhabitants are different, but we're all still living, breathing creatures. We're not that different."

Hand landing on his hip, Kaemon groaned. "Listen. We're not on Earth. So what. Are we just going to keep whimpering about it? No. Now let's move, people." Prancing ahead, he moved the group toward the treeline he swore he saw a human walk past. If he was lucky, he would be right. If he wasn't? Well, he prayed it wouldn't eat them.

Once past the line of trees, his green eyes shifted around. Hmmmmm. I swore I saw it go that... oh? In the distance he swore he saw what looked like a person. Throwing his hands into the air, he drew in a big puff of air. "HELLO! HEY! HI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" His voice rung out across the hills that lined the area. Smile on his face, he raced down the hill toward the black object that took on a human's form.

27. Characters in this post:
    She listened half heartily to Kaemon attempting to clear up his pimping ways, her mind beginning to falter away that is until she heard a strange name. Miss Raine? She damn near started to laugh at such a thing, though it did manage to bring her attention up to the red eye of Devin. “Miss Raine? When did I mature enough to have a title before my name?” she skewed her lips before shrugging, “Hey we all have things we need to think on and space out with, so not a fret or worry. No sense in apologizing for nothing eh?” she felt the black fuzz ball fall out of her lap, seeming sedated with devouring the snack food.

Taking a moment, she stood slowly with a brush of her hands over her rear. She listened carefully this time, taking in what Tsunomon prattled about. So they were on an island, must have been a big island to have a mountain range on it, she thought silently.

Turning with a canter of a smile, Raine was about to follow in a slower pace after Kaemon, though seeing the man throwing his hands into the air and began yelling, she furrowed her brow.

Anuimon grunted, sort of rolling in a half ass attempt in a walk that only a ball of fluff could attempt. “Geez all he needs is a gun and a deer stand and he might be scouting out everyone faster than a expert hunter.” She muttered watching him dashing down the hill. “How many are supposed to be here?” she directed her eye to Anuimon.

His nose wrinkled, “I don’t know it’s not like we were taking reservations.”

“Smart ass.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “Uh Kaemon is running away after someone,” she bellowed back to Devin and Sydney. “Someone needs to leash him, otherwise we could get fined for not having tags for him.” She cracked.

28. Characters in this post:
    Sydney slowly limped after Devin to join the others, pulling his jacket tighter around herself. Her eyes continued to scan the area as she listened to the others talk, but she wasn't really paying too much attention. Hearing her name though she tuned in and heard them talking about her 'date' with Devin. Her ears flushed and she averted her eyes before glancing up tot eh dark haired male. She hadn't quite considered it an actual date, but it would be nice to maybe go on one with him... when this was all over anyway. Until then though she would be perfectly happy just spending more time with him.

Then she caught Raine's comment and stiffened slightly. Barely noticeable, she swallowed the lump in her throat as the dark memories flickered over her eyes. Devin wouldn't do that. He was different. She had to believe that. If she didn't, she feared she wouldn't ever trust people again. "Sydney?" The purple fuz ball at her feet spoke softly.

She blinked and looked down at him, giving him a small smile before turning her attention back to where the conversation had moved to. Seeing Devin's offered hand, she gave him a smile, her face turning a nice red hue, but she let her small hand slip into his, both for the comfort and support. Her leg was still aching.

Dorimon glared a moment up at Devin before snorting and returning to his vigilant walk around Syd. Sydney's gaze shifted to watch Kaemon run off ahead after someone of something. "Guess we should go catch up before he gets into trouble." She said, a light tone in her voice. It'd be nice to see that smile on Devin's face again. She gave his hand a small squeeze.

29. Characters in this post:
    Sam was making decent progress now, shutting the bug from her mind. The path ahead and the cigarette in her hand was all that she focused on. But her focus was broken when a loud voice called to her. A loud MALE voice.

She quickly brushed the leaves out of her hair, and wiped her sweaty forehead on her sleeve. She didn't want to look like a mess, no matter the situation. Though there wasn't much she could do to keep herself from looking like that.

"Make haste girl, you needn't dally." said Wrigglemon, looking at her from the flap on the purse. She looked down at the worm with a blank face, before pinching her cigarette out, and reluctantly following his advice.

"Hello!" she shouted waving her arms as they moved toward the young man. "Do you know where we are?" she said still a good ways off. "I'm lost!"

30. Characters in this post:
    His grin just seemed to widen as he eventually found himself standing before yet another woman. Cheeky as could be and a bit worn from the sprinting, he took a few deep breaths, which helped calm his beating heart some.

Those vivid green eyes of him shot down to the little critter that was attempting to hide in her purse, or so he believed. With another laugh, he looped an arm around Sam's shoulder and spun himself around so he was facing the group that was just starting to make their way down the hill.

"Teehee! I'm Kaemon Morri. My partner is that little purple blob that you see... well... oh god... he's... rolling... falling... tumbling... and that's my leg. Hi. Hopmon meet... well, I don't know who she is, but she's got a Digimon with her so I'm assuming she's with us. Right?"

His eyes were a bit dazed for he had just managed to roll down the entire hill. Shaking himself, he blinked a few times before looking Sam over. "Sure. She's gotta be. She's cute, too. Will she be another one of your lady friends, Pimp Sir?"

An annoyed look swept onto his face. "Hopmon. NO ONE WILL EVER TALK TO ME IF YOU REFER TO ME AS A PIMP!"

By that point in time, Devin and the others had made it to Kaemon and Sam. Devin was wearing a devious expression on his face. Not being able to hold his tongue, he spoke.

"But wasn't it you who confirmed you were a pimp? Besides, it's not like anyone would fall for you. You're too... well... all over the place. That and Anuimon wouldn't be pleased. I thought you two were destined for love?"

Cackling, Hopmon raced around Raine for a few laps. "Kaemon and Anuimon sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-ING!"

"Oh would you knock it off you purple ball of trouble!"

"First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!"

"I'm going to go out of my way to say... how the hell would that be possible!"

"Miracles happen all the time, bro."

It was then when Devin erupted into a fit of laughs. These two, Kaemon and Hopmon, were a real riot. They were definitely meant for one another.

"Uh, I'm Devin and this is Tsunomon. These two lovely ladies are Raine and Sydney. There partners are Anuimon and Dorimon. We're, in case you were wondering, not on Earth anymore. I guess we've been warpped to another world that's parallel to our own. This place is the Digital World. These creatures are Digimon. They're here to protect us, I guess. And we're here because they need us to vanquish evil, or something like that. The details are still a bit hazy."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 37