Login to your account

Digimon: Heroes of the New Frontier - Closed

Those involved would say that their day started off rather plain and boring. However, when things took a turn for the worse, these so-called DigiDestined were sucked into a Digital World. The only way back home is to save the DigiWorld from the brink of destruction.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, comedy, digidestined, digimon, digital monsters, digiworld, friendship, heroes, hope, monsters, new world, romance, video game

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Dublin, Ireland

Because we needed some foreigners to make this roleplay interesting. :P

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

1. Characters in this post:
    Willow sat on the empty station platform waiting for Matty's train to get in. School holiday's were her favorite time, since Matty had started upper school they hadn't seen much of eachother except over the holidays.
    His mother, her Aunt Maggie, had been busy running arrends so she left Willow to meet Matthew at the train station.
    The train was running late, Willow frowned at her watch, normaly trains might be alittle late but this one was almost 30 minutes.
    Sighing, for there was nothing she could do about it, Willow takes out her journal and begins to write.....

2. Characters in this post:
    Matthew gazed out the train window watching the countryside fly past the window. He smiles seeing the city skyline come closer.
    Home, finaly stupid cows on the tracks....
    Thinking on other more plesent things he grins and pats a large parcle sitting on his lap. Inside are a couple of almost new laptops. Maybe a year or two old but amost never used, the Academy's computer labs were being updated and they were gonna just throw them out lucky for Matty he had some friends in the computer club and they had gotten him these for nothing. They were gonna be gifts for Ilow and his Ma. Ilow would be so surprised.
    Matthew couldn't wait!

3. Characters in this post:
    Willow looks up when she hears the train whistle.
    She stands with a grin, its her cousins train.
    The station manager starts to direct the passengers getting off the train.
    "Matty!" she shouts seeing her cousins ruddy bond head throught the crowd comming out of the train.

4. Characters in this post:
    Matthew heard his name called as he stepped off the train.
    Looking up he sees his cousin waving and shouting over the crowd leaving the train.
    "Hi, Ilow" He shouts and waves the hand carrieing her present, as he adjusts his gripp on his trunk "I'll be right with you"
    Finaly reaching Willow he hands her one the packages wrapped in brown paper.
    "For you shorty" he states rubbing her head affectionatlly "I know you need a better one"

Willow smiles up at her cousin.
    "Stop calling me shorty Matty" she tells him with mock anger "I'm growing you know and pretty soon I'll be as tall as you!"

5. Characters in this post:
    Ripping open the package Willow reveiled her new laptop.
    With a squeal of joy she hugged it to her chest.
    "Matthew, where did you get this?" She asked her hands rubbing the Redorange outer caseing.

"I made a deal with some of the blokes at school" He explained urging her to open the laptop and sitting down on the station bench "Ilow, start it up; lets see how it runs"

Willow presses the power button and the screen lights up.
    While the rest of the world goes dark.......

Posts 1 to 5 of 5