Login to your account

Vampire Knight ; A New Generation

The gates to Cross Academy have opened again. The headmaster still has high hopes to get the vampire and humans to co-exist peacefully. Maybe This year's students, will finally prove that.......

Tags: , blood, cross academy, humans, vampires

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: OpheliaSmiles

Created: 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Kimiko walked into the Night Girl's Dorm, immediately scoffing at the idea that all these moronic girls could possibly be placed in the same hallway. She quickly brought her belongings into the room that was designated to be hers. It wasnt long before she caught the thoughts of the girl known as Juliet. Of course this also meant that she was becoming more annoyed with the fact that there was a simpleton girl like her around. Quickly, she just took herself out of the girls mind. If she were to have spent any more time in there, she might just set the whole building on fire.

That being said, she unpacked all of her clothing and put them away, then decorated her room the way she liked it. It was not exactly the first thing she wanted to do, but there was no way she wasn't going to be comfortable in her own room. Her decals were now up on the wall. Her bed was made with a red comforter and the windows had her red drapes on them. The room looked completely punked out as much as she could with different bands that she actually really liked. The way her room looked back in her home before her father sent her here. It was just a hassle and time consuming. As soon as she was done, she locked the door and laid down to rest on her bed, falling asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Her dreams started to be consumed by fire. She didnt exactly mind it, it was just not the dream she had been hoping for. The room started to heat up, though she knew it would not set on fire, she could feel her physical body heating up as she slept.

2. Characters in this post:
    When Sukoshi reached the entrance, he stopped right in front of the door. He was about to pull out his sword, put it to her neck, and ask her who the vulnerable one was now, but he doesn't feel like messing with her.
    "Is that so?" was his only response. He turned around to face her with a blank face, but inside, he was smiling. He was trying to joke around but couldn't let himself do it.

3. Characters in this post:
    She frowned a little. "No, but it would have been nice if you did. And you shouldn't look like everything bothers you because you don't know much about it. You look vulnerable." She smiled somewhat, it was true she shouldn't have been teasing this guy but she really didn't have much else to do. Seeing as she basically despised everyone at this whole school. She didn't have any friends. Just people she could talk to about stupid things.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Was I supposed to?" Sukoshi retorted quietly as the girl continued to walk beside him. He didn't understand her. Why was she following him, he doesn't know why himself. He didn't want to question her further afraid to trigger her. He doesn't know how strong she is. He just knows that she is favored by many in Vampire Hunter Society.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Yep!" Shiena's arms stretched out behind her head as she yawned a little. "You should at least remember my name dummy."

She tilted her head. It was true that they barely knew each other, but she figured since they had come from the same place that he would at least remember her name. She scrunched up her nose and folded her arms across her chest as she continued to walk beside him.

6. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi glanced over at the girl who ran up beside him. The girl looked familiar and she seemed to know him.
    "Are you from the Vampire Hunter Society?" he asked quietly as his eyes darted to her then to the ground then straight ahead.

7. Characters in this post:
    Blaze walked into the brightly lit hallway of the day class girls dorms. sighing tiredly she scanned the doors on either side for room number 14. she found it just in the middle of the hall. kicking it open with a boot clad leg, she entered and dumped her luggage on the ground. she straightened and looked around the room. it looked like a typical girls room, but it was empty. it contained three bed, none of which showed signs of being taken.Eying the bed by the huge window,
    'I'm snagging this one'
    she thought and pushed her bags with the last of her energy towards it. She left them at the foot of the bed.
    "I wonder where every one is?" she said, falling into the bed to take a short nap.

8. Characters in this post:
    Kimi stood at the gates, just staring at the school thinking how ugly it looked. She found this place rather...stupid. Yes, that was the right word for it. Or maybe moronic was a better word. Meh. Either word worked, stupid or moronic.

"Wait... why'm I here again?" she asked herself, "..... Oh yea, father said I needed more time outside." There was a short pause, and then she added,"That stupid, moronic bastard."

She took a deep breath, then sighed, wishing nothing more than to just go back to her comfy room. Then, she started walking in through the gates,and headed towards the Headmaster's office.

"Feh. Humans and Vampires co-exist...how stupid." she muttered as she walked into the school.

She was late getting in the school, but that was only because her father-the moronic bastard that he was- only told her two days ago that she was going to this school, and that she was late.
    'Probably would've been this late even if he did tell me on time though...' she thought, knowing the statement was indeed true.

9. Characters in this post:
    Miyu sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes and looked around the room "I hope I didn't snore...is it time for classes yet?" she asked looking a bit drowsy still. She stretched and yawned and rubbed her eyes again.

10. Characters in this post:
    Kage sat there on her bed, her legs crossed and her arms supporting her from behind. It was still day time but she wasn't in the mood for sleep. She looked around at her new room. It was surprisingly big compared to the other rooms. She rubbed the back of her neck and decided to take a quick peek out of her window, and of course, the sun's rays hit her face and she quickly backed away from it. She hated the sun, It blinded her every time. But she still wanted to look, even if it hurt. "Why do humans get the day..and only we can have the night..That hardly seems fair." She sat there under her window, waiting for the night to come again.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, geeze. So this year IS going to be a drama show.." Shiena hopped down from the roof where she had been watching the whole thing happen. That stupid vampire named Shoto had some nerve do come over to the day class grounds..In the day time.

She smoothed out her day class uniform then brushed her long yellow hair out of her face.
    "Well, Look like I should go now.." She ran up beside Sukoshi and looked over at him, then looked forward. "You know, that was pretty stupid, what you did back there."

12. Characters in this post:
    Blaze stopped in front of the huge building with a sigh of relief. "tHANK GOD!"

13. Characters in this post:
    She nodded and the totally different Braith and pulled Constance's sleeve, signalling her to go. "Pull yourself together, silly," she spoke in a monotone when she held the paling friend's arm and tried to support her a bot. That was surprising. Reiko thought she were the kind of fearless troublemaker that could rush into anything without any consideration. Anyway, the crimson-haired girl was unwell. As a friend she needed not question anything at the moment - she just had to provide any help she needed.

"At least you caught a rare sight of a prefect versus a Night Class student," Reiko sniffed a bit with a blank face as she knocked on the sickroom door.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Damn Perfects." Shoto said under his breath. The blonde boy didn't seem to be phased. There was a look of rage and mindlessness in his eyes as the red headed boy known as Braith grabbed onto his arm. As the two were pushed into different direction, the red head walked off towards what seemed to be his girlfriend. Shoto spat onto the ground and walked off towards the Night Class grounds. Sukoshi was still in a phase, but recovered after deep breath as he put away his sword and headed to the Headmasters office.

15. Characters in this post:
    Slashing down, the blade easily cut through the thin fabric that veiled his back form the sun's rays. Not a drop of blood was spilled but it was definitely a close call. Not to mention, he was now shirtless and entering a fight between a moral hellbent on vengeance and a vampire whose attitude was horrid.

Braith's split shirt peeled away from his flesh and fell toward the grass. His head was bowed to the earth and his red bangs veiled his eyes. Hands now balled into fists, the male's muscular upper body tensed.

"Enough," his voice boomed over their own, causing a few of the students not involved the tussle to slink away from the heated argument. Most students knew the wrath of Braith and knew better than to press their luck with him. It was better to retreat and stay out of his way than to poke one's nose where one's nose did not belong.

Braith's red eyes glared at the two that were causing quite a ruckus. Not having his weapon drawn for he knew it was against the rules and would further cause mayhem, the wolf-raised boy continued to encroach on the distance between he and the two arguing males. It was bad enough that this fight was nearby the Night Class dormitories, an extra weapon would really just push things over the edge. Besides, if one of the vampires, specifically Serk, were to wake up….

He couldn't even picture that. A vampire such as him would rip all of these morals a new one. More like three new ones. He demanded a quiet place to sleep. This was far from quiet. This bullshit needed to end now. It was against the rules of the breeds to mix and these two were just begging for punishment.

Hissing to himself, the redhead stepped forward and jerked the blonde male to the side. "Sukoshi Akumu, control yourself." His hands still wrapped around the male's wrist, ensuring that he would get the message. Those red eyes of his burrowed into Sukoshi's mind, warning him that if he moved, Braith would have no choice but to render him unconscious. "As the Leader of the Disciplinary Committee, I order you to stand down and report to the Headmaster's Office immediately." There was a powerful confidence to his voice as he barked out his orders.

Again, he yanked the male arm before sending his body toward the building where the headmaster's quarters were. "Go there or you can pack your bags and leave," his canines were visible with each syllable that passed his lips. That wolf-like mannerism was bleeding out and into each movement he made. Had Braith been born with a tail, it would have been twitching, at the tip, making all aware of the fact that he was, indeed, pissed. A low, threatening growl was the final warning he gave to Sukoshi Akumu before he redirected his attention to Shoto Tygo.

"As for you, return to your dormitory and stay in there until your evening classes are in session. You know the rules. Night Class students are only permitted to be out in the evening. I suggest you heed those rules or you will find yourself out of a place to stay."

At this point, Braith's hands were now gripping both of Shoto's upper arms. Despite being a human, Braith was strong - unrealistically strong. He could easily pin Shoto and put the guy's face in the ground, which he would do if this guy didn't get back to his respective place.

Relinquishing the vampire, Braith turned on his heels and moved toward his pale girlfriend. "Reiko, can you take Constance to the nurse? I need to make sure these two follow their orders. Would you mind staying with her until I arrive?"

OOC: Might want to slow down these posts, too. Ophelia might want to get involved.

16. Characters in this post:
    "I can't stand the sight of you mortals." Shoto said under his breath.
    "That murderous intent." Sukshi said as he pointed his sword at a different direction.
    Not only do I get fooled by my advisers, but I'm getting scolded at by a girl.
    "Pathetic." he said. He glared at the girl. He darted his attention back to Shoto.
    "I suggest you get out of the way before you get hurt." Shoto said sincerely.
    That blood. . . she. . . I can't understand. . . She's making my blood lust higher.
    He walked past the girl and bit his finger. He let the blood drip. He smeared it onto the boy's blade. Sukoshi quickly moved and was about to slash him from the back.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Conssss..." before Reiko could grab her best friend's collar and stop her from nosing into the unknown trouble, the impulsive redhead had already poked her head into the crowd. She only meant to make Braith go and have a look. Constance was too capable at getting into trouble. The Crow rolled her eyes a bit and followed her old buddy.

The centre of the crowd's attention was two males. The taller, bad-tempered one was gripping the arm of the shorter blonde guy. By looking at his arm badge, Reiko knew the blonde was from the disciplinary committee. "What the..." she frowned at Constance as she started to spark off a quarrel about the prefect's sword. What's worse, the redhead fainted at the sight of the sharp weapon. Reiko held Constance's arm, trying to prevent her from falling or something.

The two males seemed not to care much about the trouble they had caused. They even intensified the drama. The prefect pointed his sword at the taller guy and then the taller guy intentionally teased him back. What sort of child's play is this? the black-haired girl was fed up with this. She regreted leaving her revolvers, which should not be brought to school, in the locker. I've brought them anyway, so why don't I take them with me? she felt defeated somehow.

"Stop it already,"
    her voice quiet yet firm. The students stepped back slightly, clearing a small circle for the usually antisocial girl. She let Constance stand before she stepped forward. With a surprising flash side kick, she managed to separate the two guys and forcing the prefect to point his sword to the side. Honestly, Reiko was athletic, but she did not know martial arts or other forms of combat. That kick was just a sportive drama trick, though it already attracted some unwanted interest and attention from the ones around her.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Meh. . . Who cares what the Headmaster thinks? He's just a stupid old man anyway." Shoto coughed at the girl. He then realized that the girl was starting to pale as she stared at the blonde male in front of him.
    "This sword is for cutting down people like him." Sukoshi said as he drew his sword, side stepped and pointed it at the vampire.
    Although I want to use it for another purpose. . .
    Shoto put his finger on the tip of the blade.
    "Do you intend to pick a fight with me? Chibi." Shoto laughed as Sukoshi glared at him. Shoto grinned maniacally as the boy continued to glare.
    Its happening again. . . blood. . . I want to see blood.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Huh?" Reiko did not expect the redhead prefect would turn and talk to her. He asked about her summer vacation, but then started telling his own experience instead. Reiko coolly but patiently listened to the guy's sharing. He had been really hardworking throughout the summer, at least that was what he sounded.

"I... Went back to the orphanage and helped them out," she found it difficult to provide attractive details, "And practised gunning." Her summer was not that boring in fact. Her adoptive parents brought her to travel with them. They went to London and spent two rather leisure weeks. Then they came back and Reiko went on with her gunning practice, as well as helping out in the orphanage.

Then she heard some noise coming from the open school ground. Somebody was yelling for a prefect. Reiko shot Braith a glance as he was a member of the discipline team.

20. Characters in this post:
    "If I were to share it, it wouldn't be a surprise. And I want it to be special. I did have to go an entire summer without you, which was pretty hard. On several occasions, I thought about visiting you but… that thing called a job kinda got in the way." He frowned a bit, feeling ashamed for not actually visiting her. Granted, they were young and it was expensive to travel that far to see someone - even if you loved them to pieces.

With only one following them, Reiko, the redhead didn't want to be rude so he decided to rope her into a conversation.

"So Reiko, how was your summer?" His brilliant eyes flicked back to greet her. "Do anything fun and exciting?" It was then when he realized his summer was boring. Very boring but very busy. Okay so there were a few highlights but nothing too exciting.

While the girls tried to think of their exciting adventures that summer, Flynn explained his own. "I was working at the dinner again. But I ended up quitting to get a job at the zoo. I was assigned the mammals! But I only ended up working there two weeks because they ended up letting me go because they were over staffed." With a sigh, he shrugged his shoulders. "I ended up getting hired by some fellow in the woods and worked as his yard laborer for the rest of the summer. While staying with him, I started looking into colleges. Nothing really… suits me. I think I'll just take the police academy exams and try to be an officer."

It was true, he had spent a good two weeks looking at colleges with the family he was staying with. It was an old couple - very sweet - who needed help around their farm. Their son, according to them, let with the intent of never returning and, being old, they weren't able to keep the farm up. So Braith cut the wood, tended the gardens, and watched the animals. He even helped with dinner and household chores.

Not having a family of his own sucked. Raised by wolves, he had all the hopes of returning to them but, upon enrolling in school and becoming more human-like, the pack rejected him. He was a stranger to them, making him a full-fledged human by the end of his junior year. So young Flynn was stuck hopping around from house to house. Wherever the job was, he would go. He didn't really have money either - or a car for that matter. Prior to quitting the diner, the redhead lived in the basement of the place. When he was working at the zoo, he lived with another worker. It was a hard life, moving all the time, but Braith didn't have many worldly possessions. He just had his clothes, an axe, a gun, and anything else he could shove in his backpack or pockets.

"So yeah, how were your summers?"