Login to your account

Vampire Knight ; A New Generation

The gates to Cross Academy have opened again. The headmaster still has high hopes to get the vampire and humans to co-exist peacefully. Maybe This year's students, will finally prove that.......

Tags: , blood, cross academy, humans, vampires

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: OpheliaSmiles

Created: 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 71

1. Characters in this post:
    It was around 11;23pm, the new day class students wouldn't be arriving until 9:30am tomorrow. The headmaster checked his newly bought watch, then pushed up his glasses even though they were placed almost perfectly on his nose. The night class students would be arriving soon. Any time now.

It was a rather chilly night and as always he was wearing his 'shawl'. It was unknown why he wore it all the time, perhaps it was simply for warmth. Maybe he just liked it.

He folded his arms across his chest and looked out at the long drive-way from the gates leading to the two (three) dorms.
    "Well I hope they're not late.." He shook his head and let out a short laugh followed by an exaggerated sigh, as he waited for the night class students to arrive.

It had occurred to him moments later that he could have waited inside at his office but he wanted to properly greet the students right away.

2. Characters in this post:
    Miyu had just arrived at the school with two bags, one holding what she needed the other holding her Katana's which she hoped she'd never had to use. The cold didn't bother her much, she actually enjoyed it sometimes. She looked up at the moon, to her the moon was the second most beautiful thing in existence, the first being her mother. As she stepped up to the headmaster she bowed her head in respect with her small and innocent smile and said "Forgive me if I'm late headmaster, my mother couldn't stop hugging me so it was hard to get into the car" she looked around and noticed she was the only student there so far "Am...I the only one here so far?" curiosity in her voice.

3. Characters in this post:
    The night was clear. The soft, milky moon gently poured its silver light onto the landscape. Beautiful. Andrew liked how the tender gleam mildly painted the long drive-way as well as the gorgeous campus of Cross Academy. His lips slightly curling upwards, the young noble quietly adored the beauty of the night.

He had never properly attended an academy before. All his knowledge was gained from travelling, socializing and sometimes private teachers. Before he was invited, or urged, to enrol himself as a student of Cross Academy, he viewed sitting in a classroom and listening to lectures as something meaningless and time-wasting. But as a well-disciplined patrician, he would not criticize it manifestly.

Could be a brand-new experience, he told himself.

So let's explain the stuation a bit. Andrew Strauss, an aristocratic vampire, was invited to the school by its headmaster. In fact he would not have spent time paying attention to the smiley and seemingly blunt man, who called himself a lovely principal, if that name was not mentioned. In the hand-written invitation letter, the noteworthy name of Kage Hio was remarked. Andrew did not know Kage, but there was no way he could ignore the word "Hio". The pureblood Hio family commanded great respect in the vampire society. And the young noble had a few contacts with the family before.

"I personally have little faith in the headmaster's fancy belief, but since a Hio is there to take the lead, I'm giving it a try."
    he remembered telling his butler this after he read the letter and before he left home with Juliet.

Then he arrived at the nicely furnished and opened gate. Reluctantly he moved his gaze from the beautiful landscape to the persons standing over the grand entrance. At the edge there already stood a bunch of common vampires, which were officially classified as the level C. As they noticed Andrew's arrival, many of them bowed to him. Andrew smiled back and nodded elegantly. He looked towards the direction of a man with glasses and pale blonde hair. Obviously he was the headmaster of the institution, judging from his childish smile. And next to the headmaster... Andrew blinked. If he had not been mistaken, the girl talking to the headmaster was somebody from the Miyu family. He walked up to the headmaster and the female pureblood, and greeted them by bowing in a respectful manner.

"I'm honored to meet you, Miss Yasuo. And nice to meet you as well, headmaster. I'm Andrew from the Strauss family." he paused for a while to let them digest what he said. Then he turned to the smiley man, "I moved into the dorm last night. Everything has been settled, but..." he made a courteous smile to the girl and then back to the headmaster, "My sister Juliet could not attend school tonight. She is unwell so I left her in the dorm. Hope you don't mind."

4. Characters in this post:
    (sorry this post was a mistake, or a double. So it's deleted.)

5. Characters in this post:
    Shoto walked in through the gates sporting a white shirt with black skulls, a leather jacket, jeans with holes on the knees, one school bag, and one suit case. He took in a deep breath and observed his surroundings.
    Can't wait to see what kind of trouble I can cause. . .

He walked to the dorms and noticed a small crowd of people.
    Oh. . . They smell like vampires. Well not that one.
    He made his way to the group and walked to the guy that looked like the man in charge, the head master.
    "Hello, what did I miss? I'm Shoto." he said as he held his hand out for a handshake.
    "Just a heads up, I'm a troublemaker, so watch were you tread." he said with devilish smile. He looked around and saw a girl with silver hair. He made his way to her and smiled.
    "I'm Shoto. And who might you be gorgeous." he said in a flirtatious voice.

6. Characters in this post:
    Miyu looked to Shoto a bit nervously, she had no idea why he was talking to her the way he was. Her smile disappeared and a look of confusion appeared on her face as if Shoto was speaking an entirely different language. She took a step back and considered running but the head master was there, she didn't want to make a fool of herself. She looked to Andrew and said with a nod "Umm...Miyu of the Yasuo family...oh...you knew that already, forgive me" her smile slowly came back.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, Purebloods. Not my type." Shoto said suddenly uninterested. as he turned around and walked away.
    I'm not going to let her play me.
    "I'll be going to my room now." he said picking up his back.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, yes! Yasuo Miyu, Andrew Strauss, Shoto Tygo..Well it seems that most of you are here! Just a few more and that will be everyone!"

The headmaster pushed his glasses up. It seemed that mister Tygo was one of those 'I do what I want when I want' type of people..Well in this case, vampire. He hoped in his mind that this year's diciplinary comity would be able to handle this bunch. "Yes, yes all of you welcome to Cross Academy! Oh and yes Andrew that is quite alright." He nodded.

Just then, the sound of a car was traveling up the driveway, at a rather slow speed. The car finally showed up into view and stopped about 4 feet away from where the others and the Headmaster was standing.

For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then the back car door opened and a black haired young man stepped out. He moved out of the way a little and held his hand out infront of the open door. Soon after a gloved hand gripped onto the man's, and out stepped a rather short, redish-pink haired girl.

"Ah, Kage Hio! You've finally arrived I see." The car soon after had left, driving back the way it came. And it left a little faster.

Kage Hio looked around at the surrounding vampire, and gave a small nod to all of them. In return, they all bowwed to her, as they should have.

She then made her way over to the headmaster, and the three others that had been around him. She then looked behind her, and saw that her 'butler' was standing there with a timid look on his face.
    "Well lets not wait for the grass to grow. Come now Haruka don't be shy."

With that, the black haired man known as Haruka stepped forward, and was now standing beside his Mistress. He gave a slight bow to the headmaster and the surrounding three vampires.

"Ah! Kage Hio, and Haruka Sohma! Welcome to Cross Academy!"

Kage gave a small smile then looked over at Andrew. "Is Juliet still in her room?"

9. Characters in this post:
    His breath was almost taken away as the pink-haired girl stepped out from her luxurious car. If the noble image and his usual polite manner were not to concern, Andrew would have grabbed the headmaster's throat for calling the pureblood with her full name. The blonde aristocrat was not used to being at school, so he might lacked the sense to respect the human headmaster. But he knew Kage Hio would not like any conflict here.

He bowed to the young Hio, wondering everything about her. His family had a quite steady contact with the Hio family, but he had no idea who Kage was. Her name must have be hidden from the eyes of the public... Andrew assumed. Excitement thrilled through his spine.

He was so surprised that Kage Hio knew him. The noble could not stop smiling, until he heard his younger sister's name. "Oh..." his smile turned a little taut, "Yes she is, Kage-sama." he lowered his head to avoid staring at the pureblood for too long, "Thank you for letting her come, even though she is in such condition." Juliet was in fact not feeling sick. The girl was locked in her dorm room as she got far too anxious in the new environment, and as a result, she kept doing destructive things. It was definitely not a good idea pushing her to go to the Night Class. Andrew was relieved as he knew the headmaster and the highly respected pureblood spared and accepted his sister.

10. Characters in this post:
    The low-throated purr of an expensive vehicle occured; preceding the advent of a Chrysler on the scene, complete with an ebony paint job and tinted windows. Therefore it was thoroughly impossible to tell any details of it's inhabitants, until they stepped out. Swinging into a vacanted parking spot, the engine was cut shortly afterwards.

Promptly, the door opened: an atramental-burnished head appearing first, following by the appearance of a lanky, muscle-riddled body. Male. Dressed in a manner that made it clear his fashion sense was as equally expensive as his interest in cars. Jeans consisting of dark denim and a beige cashmere sweater.

11. Characters in this post:
    Manabu was car surfing or being pulled by a car on a skateboard with a group of guys driving a Ferrari Spider 360. They were a bunch of noisy jerk as they headed to Cross Academy.

When they were at the school gate he saw the headmaster and let go of the rope.

The guy who’s watching Manabu started pulling the rope“what___ the FUCK are you doing?”
    And the guy who was sitting beside the driver freaks out as he saw Manabu“stop the car!”

Manabu was taking a deep speed as he gladly greeted the master a wave but due to the speed he fall over to the bushes. “Oww” He gets up and takes his board and walked towards the head master while he pat his clothes removing the dust.

He was wearing a jacket and a jean but some of it was torn off. He got a little bit scratches on his body and face while his hair was full of leaves.

The guys with him signal him a little bit…

The one who drives the car mess Manabu’s hair to remove the leaves “what the fuck were you thinking?”

“I had greeted the highly just like they ordered and it was just a little scratch”

“Well Manabu you didn’t know what if there’s a branch out there and stabs you in the heart”

“Then that would be awesome”

“Idiot! Anyway here” as the guy throws the bag while Manabu catches it “will be going now and also don't cause trouble” he then puts a new mask on Manabu's shoulder “don’t forget that freak” They all bid their farewells to Manabu.

Manabu went to the headmaster and cheerfully greeted him and the others as he bows. He then looked up at the HeadMaster “did you miss me HeadMaster?” with a smile on his face.
    He always thinks that the HeadMaster is his father more than his real dad.

12. Characters in this post:
    Just a bit more.
    Sukoshi thought as he sliced through several dummy targets. He was gripping his sword so tight that it was almost embedded in his skin. Several hours of training, no break. It stimulated his mind, but it just wasn't enough. He really isn't like that, but he wanted to see the blood shed from his parent's killer.
    Vampire or not, they will die. By my hand.
    Just then, one of the soldiers came in and gave him a folded piece of paper. It read: "Headmaster,
    Make one mistake, and you'll lose your school. And your chance for humans and Vampires to commute.
    Vampire Hunter Society Head."
    First, he's making join that fucking academy. Second, he wants me in the disciplinary committee. Now, he wants me to deliver his provokes to a headmaster.
    He thought angrily as he put his sword in his holder, and grabbed his cloak. He immediately covered up and walked out to his bike.

13. Characters in this post:
    After Sukoshi arrived at the gates, he already hated it. The air made him sick. He took off his helmet, hopped off his bike, and made his way to the man in charge.
    "You must be the headmaster." he muttered quietly as he took out the piece of paper and handed it to him. He didn't wait for him to read it, before he stormed out and headed to his bike.

14. Characters in this post:
    The entrance was crowded far too much for his liking. With an immediate hiss pursuing his lips, he moved toward the academy's gates with much distaste for the whole feel of going to school. Had he had things his way, he never would have shown up. And yet, try as hard as he might, the school just kept beckoning him to come. Perhaps he was drawn to the mystery of it all or maybe it was just the fact that it offered night classes. Still, he wasn't up for the small talk that would ensue at the gate.

With his nose turned up some, he brushed past the few students that were mingling around the believed headmaster (he was the oldest looking on there so it made sense that he be the so-called headmaster). With a repulsive glare directed at the spineless male, Serk's lips turned up to play a smirk on his face. Things would be too easy here.

'When you must be the headmaster' entered his ears, he rolled his eyes. So typical, trying to schmooze on up next to the guy and win him over by acting cautious yet smart. Flitting his eyes, he continued down the path that lead toward the mouth of the school. However, since classes weren't in session right now or so he assumed as much as today was arrival day, Serk saw no need to wander the hallow corridors of the school. Rather, he opted to seek out his room.

Eyes casted to the side, he overlooked the buildings that dotted the grounds. Sure enough, one stood out above the rest and seemed to elude to the fact that it was the night class' dormitory.

With an unease shuffle toward it, he gave the pack on his back a good jerk before moving toward the dorms. Grin on face and a cocky stride underway, the white-haired vampire was ready to call it quits for the evening. It had been a long, hard walk here and it was wearing his patience thin. It was also affecting his mood which was, quite frankly, rather sour at the moment.

15. Characters in this post:
    Kage nodded to Andrew. She did not have the chance to meet him or his sister in person until not. But she was aware of Juliet's condition. She sighed and looked around at what seemed to be a bunch of 'bad boy' vampires who clearly did not want to be here. Although she must admit she was a little reluctant to come too. Mostly because she was not used to interacting with so many people. The only person she had to talk to growing up was Haruka, and even then he didn't say much to her..Just followed her orders like a mindless toy. As did many others. Why? Simply because she was a pureblood.

"Well this shall be a fun year indeed." She mumbled under her breath and heard Haruka smirk a little. "Headmaster could we go look around now?" Because of her height, she had to look up to talk to everyone directly, which probably looked a bit odd.

"Of course!" The headmaster gave a small nod and pushed open the gate a little so that the rest of the students could go through. "I suspect that you all know the rules by now, I'll leave you all to find your dorms accordingly. Good night." With that the headmaster headed in the opposite direction, intending on going back into his office to look over all of the attending vampires files. And To look at the note he was recently given.

16. Characters in this post:
    Bleached oculars nursed bloodlust in their abysmal depths;

Rather than inquiry as to where his room was located, he instead began wandering over the academy school grounds, more interested in chosing a room for himself. The independence was delicious . .

and so it was that Gavin found his would-be roommate.

White hair, male. Tall. Currently wearing a shit-eating grin. A pack slung haphazardly over his shoulder, both of which were narrow. Fitting the rest of his slender, muscled physique quite perfectly.

Mouth distorting in a smirk of his own, the albino darted forwards, falling into step behind the other male with ease.
    {{@Serk }}

17. Characters in this post:
    "So. . . This is where I'll be sleeping. Huh, I figured it would be bigger." Shoto smirked. He used the key he obtained and opened the door. No one was in there yet, so he decided to change. After changing, he slammed himself onto his bed. After a while, he got bored. He decided to sing a song that was swirling in his head for some reason.

18. Characters in this post:
    Now what should I do? I've settled down in the dorm already... Andrew threw a bored sigh when the other vampires went to check their rooms. Although he had not known who his roommate was, he did not have much interest in it. As long as the roommate was not too nasty, the easy-going noble could put up with him.

Juliet. his sister's name came across his mind when he was wandering around on the ground floor.

He asked the headmaster for the permission to visit his sister., then he headed to the girls' dorm immediately. Juliet's room was separated from most of the other girls' rooms, so Andrew did not have to pass by other female rooms. He walked up the side staircase and turned to a corridor. His sister's room was at the end of the way - quiet and remote enough.

The blonde vampire knocked on the door, not expecting any response though. After a few soft knocks, he opened the door with a spare key given by the headmaster. The room was mildly lit by a few lamps, along with the moonlight from outside. The fragrant scent of plants was roaming in Juliet's room, creating a mysterious atmosphere. Andrew took his coat off and put it on the back of a chair.

"Juliet you asleep?"

Suddenly a scent of blood flooded into the air, making Andrew's eyes sensitively glow crimson. Something went wrong. Andrew immediately went to the bed to check if his sister was alright. An irregular rhythm of breath was heard.

"What the heck are you doing?!" the male's eyes widened in horror. His younger sister Juliet was lying on the sheet, weakly panting. A couple of thorny vines sprouted out from the girl's stomach brutally, piercing her skin as well as her white sleeping gown. Her body and the bed stained by the fresh blood, Juliet was barely conscious. The tips of her beautiful, soft hair slightly trembled in the dark...

"Nii-sama... Hello... Hehehehe..." a few powerless words escaped from her fainted lips. Her brother anxiously held her in his arms, trying to wake her up by shaking her body lightly. It was not his first time seeing similar kinds of horrifying scenes. He could not understand why his sister would do such things to herself. Juliet might not even know what she was doing. Anger burned inside the male vampire, but he could not vent it on his sister - he clearly knew it would just make the situation worse.

Gradually the bloody vines disappeared into dusts, perhaps because the girl had exhaust her energy. She peacefully lied in her brother's arms, a small smile even appeared on her weary face as if nothing had happened. Her wound was soon healed as she was a vampire. Everything was crazy in Andrew's eyes. He held his only sister tight and calmed her to sleep. Despair welled up in his heart, but he swore to himself that he could never ever give up on Juliet.

"Sleep, Juliet." he hid his slightly teary eyes by looking away and ordered bitterly.

(Sorry that the quality is not good... *hides in a dark corner shamefully* QAQ)

19. Characters in this post:
    Miyu eventually walked in and smelt the blood and looked around the dorms and eventually her eye's focused on the source of the scent and she gasped over when she saw Andrew holding his sister. She took a step back and simply asked "W-w-what happened? i-is everything alright" she then took another step back in caution.

20. Characters in this post:
    After the greeting he then went back skating to his room, he then smelled a blood of a vampire as he put the surgical mask for safety as he thought after all he may end up smelling a human blood. “Shit” he felt homesick “damn that was a quick feeling” as he takes out his phone and called the guys he was with earlier.

“Manabu you can’t go back and you already promised the highly”

He was about to talk but the only thing he heard was the beep on the phone. He was frustrated wanting to kill those guys “what the fuck I didn’t even say anything!”.

He then regretted the promise he made “and it was just a joke” as he made a tantrum remembering he was blackmailed by his friends for a bloody pills. He sighs “they take joke’s seriously” he went inside to his room throwing the bag angrily as he jumped on the bed like a superman and burying his face on the pillow.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, the smell of blood. Its not my type though. It smells suicidal." Shoto said with a smirk as he closed his eyes.
    "I hope I don't have roommate." he said as he drifted off into sleep.

22. Characters in this post:
    Kage walked in to what appeared to be her new room. It was not quite what she had expected, but at least it was still a room. She sighed heavily and sat down on her bed, noticing that Haruka had sent people to already put her belongings in the room. She rubbed her temples, it hadn't been nearly 10 minutes and already it seemed that there was blood in the air.

She looked up at Haruka
    "You do know this is the Girl's dorm do you not? Please go settle down but before you do..please go take away those bothersome plants from Juliet's room? It really will be some trouble if she continuously hurts herself."

Haruka sighed and nodded, turning away. He walked out of his mistresses room and started towards Juliet's room. If she was unstable, why was she here anyway? Haruka shook his head and walked into the room, to see taht the boy Andrew..and another pureblood was in the room.

He did not speak to any of them as she went to go carry out his mistresses request. He gathered up every plant he could find, and began to walk back out the door.

23. Characters in this post:
    Andrew frowned, knowing his sister had bothered the others. But soon he put on a smile again and faced Miyu, "Yes, it's alright now. Sorry for tensing the air up." He managed to make his tone relaxing. He never wanted to annoy others, and his sister's odd behavior always brought the unwanted attention from others. Luckily, the fragrance of plants soon covered the scent of blood.

Juliet opened her eyes once again when Haruka entered quietly. Much to her brother's dismay she struggled to stand up. The blonde girl walked up to Haruka and lightly pulled his sleeve, in order to catch his attention. She, with no trace of any emotion, timidly put a candy in Haruka's palm. Andrew came to her side and smiled an apology to Haruka. He pulled his weird sibling away.

"Just sleep, okay?"
    he hushed his voice.

"For Kage-nee. Candy for Kage-nee," Juliet got onto her bed with a satisfied smile.

(Andrew and Juliet call Kage Hio differently.)

24. Characters in this post:
    Ah..Haruka stopped and looked down at the blonde haired girl known as Juliet, adn tilted his head a little when she gave him the candy for Kage. He then looked up at Andrew when he spoke up. "The boys dorm is that way Andrew..My mistress said taht we should all find our rooms now.."

With taht Haruka turned away again, with the plants in one arm, and the candy that Juliet had given him, in his empty hand. He was wondering if he really should have accepted the candy to give to Kage-sama. He shook his head and continued down the hallway towards the boys dorm. If he was goign to give Kage-sama the candy, he decided that he would tomorrow, so that he wouldn't be disturbing her.

25. Characters in this post:
    Andrew nodded at Haruka's words. Yes he's right. Then he elegantlly bowed a goodbye to Miyu and left after Haruka.

26. Characters in this post:
    Haruka made his way over to the boys dorm. he walked to the very end of the hallway, then opened the door. there were two best on either side of the room, thought he secretly hoped that he did not have a room mate. Mainly because he didn't really know how to properly converse with people.

He sighed and set the plants on his dresser, deciding that he would throw the plants out later. It was going to be morning soon, the day class students would be arriving. He wasn't too sure if the whole thing about this academy was a good idea. No matter how you looked at it, humans and vampires could never really truly co-exist peacefully. Still, if Kage-sama wanted to amuse the agenda, he would follow behind her.

He sat down on his bed, took a good look around, and then finally decided to lay down. He was now too lazy to get up and change into his night clothes so he just delt with how uncomfortable this felt.

27. Characters in this post:
    Miyu blinked and looked to Kage and bowed respectfully then to Juliet and tilted her head a bit, was there something wrong with this girl? Either way she'd try and make friends like she promised. She sat on her bed and lay back looking to the ceiling it was a few moments before she finally spoke "I wonder what my brothers are doing...maybe Eiji's somewhere in Europe...". She placed a hand on the bow in her hair and remembered the day her brother gave it to her.

28. Characters in this post:
    The night had come to an end and it was soon turning into day. It was 9:30 already, the headmaster had gotten little sleep from looking over the files of all the students. He lazily walked up to the gates and assumed the formation he had the night before.

He pushed the glasses up further on his nose and then folded his arms over his chest, wearing practically the exact same outfit as he had the night before. "Huh, the day class students might just arrive earlier than the night class did.." He tilted his head, thinking as he looked down the long driveway. Patiently waiting for the rest of the day class students to arrive.

29. Characters in this post:
    A car drives to the gate as she went out, she really didn’t like letting her off inside the school campus. She wanted to feel the air so she walked the long driveway, the school is view as she thought while the air is swaying her pigtail hair, like letting it dace on the air. “What a great school and a nice view” as she thought while looking the school and the trees.

She walks until she reaches a person standing in front as she bowed at him thinking he was a teacher “Good Morning Sensei” as she smiled at him.

30. Characters in this post:
    Andrew had been wandering around all night as he could not fall asleep at all. The struggle in his mind made it difficult for him to lie down calmly. He doubted if he had better left Juliet at their own home rather than bringing her. But she can't stay there alone, can she? She looks excited when I told her Kage Kio was here too... The aristocrat kept thinking and then he realized it was already mid-morning.

Thoughtfully he peeked outside. Crowds of Day Class students were going to the Academy. They were mostly energetic and excited, making the vampire feel better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 71