Login to your account

Vampire Knight ; A New Generation

The gates to Cross Academy have opened again. The headmaster still has high hopes to get the vampire and humans to co-exist peacefully. Maybe This year's students, will finally prove that.......

Tags: , blood, cross academy, humans, vampires

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: OpheliaSmiles

Created: 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Cross Academy ; The gates

Posts 1 to 24 of 24

1. Characters in this post:
    It was around 11;23pm, the new day class students wouldn't be arriving until 9:30am tomorrow. The headmaster checked his newly bought watch, then pushed up his glasses even though they were placed almost perfectly on his nose. The night class students would be arriving soon. Any time now.

It was a rather chilly night and as always he was wearing his 'shawl'. It was unknown why he wore it all the time, perhaps it was simply for warmth. Maybe he just liked it.

He folded his arms across his chest and looked out at the long drive-way from the gates leading to the two (three) dorms.
    "Well I hope they're not late.." He shook his head and let out a short laugh followed by an exaggerated sigh, as he waited for the night class students to arrive.

It had occurred to him moments later that he could have waited inside at his office but he wanted to properly greet the students right away.

2. Characters in this post:
    Miyu had just arrived at the school with two bags, one holding what she needed the other holding her Katana's which she hoped she'd never had to use. The cold didn't bother her much, she actually enjoyed it sometimes. She looked up at the moon, to her the moon was the second most beautiful thing in existence, the first being her mother. As she stepped up to the headmaster she bowed her head in respect with her small and innocent smile and said "Forgive me if I'm late headmaster, my mother couldn't stop hugging me so it was hard to get into the car" she looked around and noticed she was the only student there so far "Am...I the only one here so far?" curiosity in her voice.

3. Characters in this post:
    The night was clear. The soft, milky moon gently poured its silver light onto the landscape. Beautiful. Andrew liked how the tender gleam mildly painted the long drive-way as well as the gorgeous campus of Cross Academy. His lips slightly curling upwards, the young noble quietly adored the beauty of the night.

He had never properly attended an academy before. All his knowledge was gained from travelling, socializing and sometimes private teachers. Before he was invited, or urged, to enrol himself as a student of Cross Academy, he viewed sitting in a classroom and listening to lectures as something meaningless and time-wasting. But as a well-disciplined patrician, he would not criticize it manifestly.

Could be a brand-new experience, he told himself.

So let's explain the stuation a bit. Andrew Strauss, an aristocratic vampire, was invited to the school by its headmaster. In fact he would not have spent time paying attention to the smiley and seemingly blunt man, who called himself a lovely principal, if that name was not mentioned. In the hand-written invitation letter, the noteworthy name of Kage Hio was remarked. Andrew did not know Kage, but there was no way he could ignore the word "Hio". The pureblood Hio family commanded great respect in the vampire society. And the young noble had a few contacts with the family before.

"I personally have little faith in the headmaster's fancy belief, but since a Hio is there to take the lead, I'm giving it a try."
    he remembered telling his butler this after he read the letter and before he left home with Juliet.

Then he arrived at the nicely furnished and opened gate. Reluctantly he moved his gaze from the beautiful landscape to the persons standing over the grand entrance. At the edge there already stood a bunch of common vampires, which were officially classified as the level C. As they noticed Andrew's arrival, many of them bowed to him. Andrew smiled back and nodded elegantly. He looked towards the direction of a man with glasses and pale blonde hair. Obviously he was the headmaster of the institution, judging from his childish smile. And next to the headmaster... Andrew blinked. If he had not been mistaken, the girl talking to the headmaster was somebody from the Miyu family. He walked up to the headmaster and the female pureblood, and greeted them by bowing in a respectful manner.

"I'm honored to meet you, Miss Yasuo. And nice to meet you as well, headmaster. I'm Andrew from the Strauss family." he paused for a while to let them digest what he said. Then he turned to the smiley man, "I moved into the dorm last night. Everything has been settled, but..." he made a courteous smile to the girl and then back to the headmaster, "My sister Juliet could not attend school tonight. She is unwell so I left her in the dorm. Hope you don't mind."

4. Characters in this post:
    (sorry this post was a mistake, or a double. So it's deleted.)

5. Characters in this post:
    Shoto walked in through the gates sporting a white shirt with black skulls, a leather jacket, jeans with holes on the knees, one school bag, and one suit case. He took in a deep breath and observed his surroundings.
    Can't wait to see what kind of trouble I can cause. . .

He walked to the dorms and noticed a small crowd of people.
    Oh. . . They smell like vampires. Well not that one.
    He made his way to the group and walked to the guy that looked like the man in charge, the head master.
    "Hello, what did I miss? I'm Shoto." he said as he held his hand out for a handshake.
    "Just a heads up, I'm a troublemaker, so watch were you tread." he said with devilish smile. He looked around and saw a girl with silver hair. He made his way to her and smiled.
    "I'm Shoto. And who might you be gorgeous." he said in a flirtatious voice.

6. Characters in this post:
    Miyu looked to Shoto a bit nervously, she had no idea why he was talking to her the way he was. Her smile disappeared and a look of confusion appeared on her face as if Shoto was speaking an entirely different language. She took a step back and considered running but the head master was there, she didn't want to make a fool of herself. She looked to Andrew and said with a nod "Umm...Miyu of the Yasuo family...oh...you knew that already, forgive me" her smile slowly came back.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, Purebloods. Not my type." Shoto said suddenly uninterested. as he turned around and walked away.
    I'm not going to let her play me.
    "I'll be going to my room now." he said picking up his back.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, yes! Yasuo Miyu, Andrew Strauss, Shoto Tygo..Well it seems that most of you are here! Just a few more and that will be everyone!"

The headmaster pushed his glasses up. It seemed that mister Tygo was one of those 'I do what I want when I want' type of people..Well in this case, vampire. He hoped in his mind that this year's diciplinary comity would be able to handle this bunch. "Yes, yes all of you welcome to Cross Academy! Oh and yes Andrew that is quite alright." He nodded.

Just then, the sound of a car was traveling up the driveway, at a rather slow speed. The car finally showed up into view and stopped about 4 feet away from where the others and the Headmaster was standing.

For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then the back car door opened and a black haired young man stepped out. He moved out of the way a little and held his hand out infront of the open door. Soon after a gloved hand gripped onto the man's, and out stepped a rather short, redish-pink haired girl.

"Ah, Kage Hio! You've finally arrived I see." The car soon after had left, driving back the way it came. And it left a little faster.

Kage Hio looked around at the surrounding vampire, and gave a small nod to all of them. In return, they all bowwed to her, as they should have.

She then made her way over to the headmaster, and the three others that had been around him. She then looked behind her, and saw that her 'butler' was standing there with a timid look on his face.
    "Well lets not wait for the grass to grow. Come now Haruka don't be shy."

With that, the black haired man known as Haruka stepped forward, and was now standing beside his Mistress. He gave a slight bow to the headmaster and the surrounding three vampires.

"Ah! Kage Hio, and Haruka Sohma! Welcome to Cross Academy!"

Kage gave a small smile then looked over at Andrew. "Is Juliet still in her room?"

9. Characters in this post:
    His breath was almost taken away as the pink-haired girl stepped out from her luxurious car. If the noble image and his usual polite manner were not to concern, Andrew would have grabbed the headmaster's throat for calling the pureblood with her full name. The blonde aristocrat was not used to being at school, so he might lacked the sense to respect the human headmaster. But he knew Kage Hio would not like any conflict here.

He bowed to the young Hio, wondering everything about her. His family had a quite steady contact with the Hio family, but he had no idea who Kage was. Her name must have be hidden from the eyes of the public... Andrew assumed. Excitement thrilled through his spine.

He was so surprised that Kage Hio knew him. The noble could not stop smiling, until he heard his younger sister's name. "Oh..." his smile turned a little taut, "Yes she is, Kage-sama." he lowered his head to avoid staring at the pureblood for too long, "Thank you for letting her come, even though she is in such condition." Juliet was in fact not feeling sick. The girl was locked in her dorm room as she got far too anxious in the new environment, and as a result, she kept doing destructive things. It was definitely not a good idea pushing her to go to the Night Class. Andrew was relieved as he knew the headmaster and the highly respected pureblood spared and accepted his sister.

10. Characters in this post:
    The low-throated purr of an expensive vehicle occured; preceding the advent of a Chrysler on the scene, complete with an ebony paint job and tinted windows. Therefore it was thoroughly impossible to tell any details of it's inhabitants, until they stepped out. Swinging into a vacanted parking spot, the engine was cut shortly afterwards.

Promptly, the door opened: an atramental-burnished head appearing first, following by the appearance of a lanky, muscle-riddled body. Male. Dressed in a manner that made it clear his fashion sense was as equally expensive as his interest in cars. Jeans consisting of dark denim and a beige cashmere sweater.

11. Characters in this post:
    Manabu was car surfing or being pulled by a car on a skateboard with a group of guys driving a Ferrari Spider 360. They were a bunch of noisy jerk as they headed to Cross Academy.

When they were at the school gate he saw the headmaster and let go of the rope.

The guy who’s watching Manabu started pulling the rope“what___ the FUCK are you doing?”
    And the guy who was sitting beside the driver freaks out as he saw Manabu“stop the car!”

Manabu was taking a deep speed as he gladly greeted the master a wave but due to the speed he fall over to the bushes. “Oww” He gets up and takes his board and walked towards the head master while he pat his clothes removing the dust.

He was wearing a jacket and a jean but some of it was torn off. He got a little bit scratches on his body and face while his hair was full of leaves.

The guys with him signal him a little bit…

The one who drives the car mess Manabu’s hair to remove the leaves “what the fuck were you thinking?”

“I had greeted the highly just like they ordered and it was just a little scratch”

“Well Manabu you didn’t know what if there’s a branch out there and stabs you in the heart”

“Then that would be awesome”

“Idiot! Anyway here” as the guy throws the bag while Manabu catches it “will be going now and also don't cause trouble” he then puts a new mask on Manabu's shoulder “don’t forget that freak” They all bid their farewells to Manabu.

Manabu went to the headmaster and cheerfully greeted him and the others as he bows. He then looked up at the HeadMaster “did you miss me HeadMaster?” with a smile on his face.
    He always thinks that the HeadMaster is his father more than his real dad.

12. Characters in this post:
    After Sukoshi arrived at the gates, he already hated it. The air made him sick. He took off his helmet, hopped off his bike, and made his way to the man in charge.
    "You must be the headmaster." he muttered quietly as he took out the piece of paper and handed it to him. He didn't wait for him to read it, before he stormed out and headed to his bike.

13. Characters in this post:
    The entrance was crowded far too much for his liking. With an immediate hiss pursuing his lips, he moved toward the academy's gates with much distaste for the whole feel of going to school. Had he had things his way, he never would have shown up. And yet, try as hard as he might, the school just kept beckoning him to come. Perhaps he was drawn to the mystery of it all or maybe it was just the fact that it offered night classes. Still, he wasn't up for the small talk that would ensue at the gate.

With his nose turned up some, he brushed past the few students that were mingling around the believed headmaster (he was the oldest looking on there so it made sense that he be the so-called headmaster). With a repulsive glare directed at the spineless male, Serk's lips turned up to play a smirk on his face. Things would be too easy here.

'When you must be the headmaster' entered his ears, he rolled his eyes. So typical, trying to schmooze on up next to the guy and win him over by acting cautious yet smart. Flitting his eyes, he continued down the path that lead toward the mouth of the school. However, since classes weren't in session right now or so he assumed as much as today was arrival day, Serk saw no need to wander the hallow corridors of the school. Rather, he opted to seek out his room.

Eyes casted to the side, he overlooked the buildings that dotted the grounds. Sure enough, one stood out above the rest and seemed to elude to the fact that it was the night class' dormitory.

With an unease shuffle toward it, he gave the pack on his back a good jerk before moving toward the dorms. Grin on face and a cocky stride underway, the white-haired vampire was ready to call it quits for the evening. It had been a long, hard walk here and it was wearing his patience thin. It was also affecting his mood which was, quite frankly, rather sour at the moment.

14. Characters in this post:
    Kage nodded to Andrew. She did not have the chance to meet him or his sister in person until not. But she was aware of Juliet's condition. She sighed and looked around at what seemed to be a bunch of 'bad boy' vampires who clearly did not want to be here. Although she must admit she was a little reluctant to come too. Mostly because she was not used to interacting with so many people. The only person she had to talk to growing up was Haruka, and even then he didn't say much to her..Just followed her orders like a mindless toy. As did many others. Why? Simply because she was a pureblood.

"Well this shall be a fun year indeed." She mumbled under her breath and heard Haruka smirk a little. "Headmaster could we go look around now?" Because of her height, she had to look up to talk to everyone directly, which probably looked a bit odd.

"Of course!" The headmaster gave a small nod and pushed open the gate a little so that the rest of the students could go through. "I suspect that you all know the rules by now, I'll leave you all to find your dorms accordingly. Good night." With that the headmaster headed in the opposite direction, intending on going back into his office to look over all of the attending vampires files. And To look at the note he was recently given.

15. Characters in this post:
    Bleached oculars nursed bloodlust in their abysmal depths;

Rather than inquiry as to where his room was located, he instead began wandering over the academy school grounds, more interested in chosing a room for himself. The independence was delicious . .

and so it was that Gavin found his would-be roommate.

White hair, male. Tall. Currently wearing a shit-eating grin. A pack slung haphazardly over his shoulder, both of which were narrow. Fitting the rest of his slender, muscled physique quite perfectly.

Mouth distorting in a smirk of his own, the albino darted forwards, falling into step behind the other male with ease.
    {{@Serk }}

16. Characters in this post:
    The night had come to an end and it was soon turning into day. It was 9:30 already, the headmaster had gotten little sleep from looking over the files of all the students. He lazily walked up to the gates and assumed the formation he had the night before.

He pushed the glasses up further on his nose and then folded his arms over his chest, wearing practically the exact same outfit as he had the night before. "Huh, the day class students might just arrive earlier than the night class did.." He tilted his head, thinking as he looked down the long driveway. Patiently waiting for the rest of the day class students to arrive.

17. Characters in this post:
    A car drives to the gate as she went out, she really didn’t like letting her off inside the school campus. She wanted to feel the air so she walked the long driveway, the school is view as she thought while the air is swaying her pigtail hair, like letting it dace on the air. “What a great school and a nice view” as she thought while looking the school and the trees.

She walks until she reaches a person standing in front as she bowed at him thinking he was a teacher “Good Morning Sensei” as she smiled at him.

18. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi didn't come in by car like most students. He rode in a motorcycle. When he parked it, he got off and made his way into the academy with his things. He didn't say anything to anyone. He just kept going. He kept his sword in his case the whole. He saw the headmaster.
    "Hello Headmaster. I'm Sukoshi Akumu. I was told to join the disciplinary committee. Do you know exactly where it is?" he quietly asked the headmaster. He was too confused with the map, and he didn't want to ask anyone he didn't know.
    Second time being at the school gates. . . I still don't like it.

19. Characters in this post:
    She looked at the school map board, making her a bit of confused “kind of...big” as she takes out her book in her bag and draw the school map on the back of the book. After a few minutes she already finished it but only she can understand her drawing, her drawing is more a bit confusing. She then looked at the other building “looks so ...dark?” as she saw someone move on the window but didn’t see it clearly due to the distance.

She then takes a look around “hmm so it’s too early…” as she looked at the book “maybe it’s good to check the school first” as she started to walk while looking at her map if she’s lost. She didn’t bother her things because she already knew it was sent to her dorm as she passes too many halls and went in the 3rd building.

In the Library:

She was relieved to find the library as she takes a peek if anyone is still inside. She then takes a step inside “umm hello?” as she looked around “wow…” seeing too many shelves and books. She then saw the log book as she writes her name thinking that the library teacher didn’t hear her. She then takes a look around to search every shelf if they got a book “The Hunger Games”.

20. Characters in this post:
    "This time I'm earlier than you," a gloomy-looking girl jumped off from the tree near the academy's entrance, "Constance." She was Reiko. One year younger than the carefree crimson-haired girl but sounded relatively maturer. She walked up to her old friend with a poker face, though she was happy to see her actually.

Not wanting to get into trouble, she took her headphone off when some prefects were passing by. Listening to music and ignoring the crowd around her had always been her habit. She could enjoy in her own little world anytime as long as there is metal or rock music. She nodded at the headmaster as a brief greeting. She had got used to the man's bright smile already since she had been studying at Cross Academy for two years.

"Let's get inside, silly,"
    she pulled Constance's sleeve and suggested softly. Though she did not have the same energetic personality as her old buddy, it was always funny to observe her behaviour. Seeing her friend clung to the headmaster's arm like a baby, the reserved girl chuckled a bit. This recalled the times she and Constance trying to creep into the Night Class' dorms. Reiko was never nosy, but she still followed her friend and actually had fun.

21. Characters in this post:
    Finally, the time had come again when school was back in session. As a senior now, Braith was eager to walk through those large gates one last time - or at least the last first time. With a bit of a heavy heart, the fiery redhead turned to stare at the gate that, for so long, had been the barrier between the worlds. It was also what kept the Night Class students safe. Since being a part of the Disciplinary Committee, Braith Flynn knew the gravity of the situation the Night Students were in as well as the potential threat their presence brought to the Day Students.

Already, a sigh was forced out from his lips, which meant today was going to be long and tedious. Massaging his brows, his bright eyes flicked across the sidewalk that zigzagged around the grounds. Oh how he had missed this place.

Taking in a deep breath of the academy's fresh air, he picked up a scent that sent a chill down his spine. Eyes flared as his heart raced. She was here.

22. Characters in this post:
    Shiena made her way towards the gate with ease. She hadn't bothered to ask for a ride, she rather enjoyed walking. It let her think long and hard about things, and things she needed to do. She tucked a piece of her bright blonde hair behind her ear and gave a smug smile up at the academy.

"Back are we?" She slapped the palm of her hand down on the redhead known as Braith. Moments later she started to walk again, removing her hand from his shoulder. She hadn't really conversed with many people out of the two years that she had been here, and it seemed odd that she would just up and start a conversation. She sighed and made her way past the gates, glancing over at the Night class dorms. She smirked and looked away. Hopefully this bunch will be more fun. I can't believe I'm going to have to teach a class for them. Has the hunter society gone daft?

She mentally rubbed her temples and continued to walk towards the Day class dorms.

23. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi was uncomfortable with all the love and friendship in the air, so he left. A look of hate and disgust appeared on his face and dissolved the fake smile. He heaved a sigh and left the scene. He walked around the Day Class Student's grounds with his stuff and made his way to the Guy's Dorm. He walked around quietly and opened the dorm that matched the symbol on his key. He then packed his things, took out his phone, and called his adviser.
    "I'm here at the school." he said.
    "Good. If they step out of line, I want you to detain them. Got it?" his adviser said.
    "Yeah." he said before he hung up. He then changed into his school uniform with the disciplinary committee crest on the jacket. He then attached the sword and holster around his waist and walked out to take a breather.

24. Characters in this post:
    Kimi stood at the gates, just staring at the school thinking how ugly it looked. She found this place rather...stupid. Yes, that was the right word for it. Or maybe moronic was a better word. Meh. Either word worked, stupid or moronic.

"Wait... why'm I here again?" she asked herself, "..... Oh yea, father said I needed more time outside." There was a short pause, and then she added,"That stupid, moronic bastard."

She took a deep breath, then sighed, wishing nothing more than to just go back to her comfy room. Then, she started walking in through the gates,and headed towards the Headmaster's office.

"Feh. Humans and Vampires co-exist...how stupid." she muttered as she walked into the school.

She was late getting in the school, but that was only because her father-the moronic bastard that he was- only told her two days ago that she was going to this school, and that she was late.
    'Probably would've been this late even if he did tell me on time though...' she thought, knowing the statement was indeed true.

Posts 1 to 24 of 24