Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Chloe grabbed some curry and went to the table,hearing the girl speak she turned to her, "Are you talking to me?" She gave the girl a confused and disdained filled look. She stood there and ate her curry for a moment waiting for the girl to answer. It sort of slopped sideways then she sucked it up.

2. Characters in this post:
    Diana blushed in embarrassment and nodded. "Y-yes. I-if you want y-you can s-sit here," She said looking up. "N-never mind. Y-you probably d-don't want t-to," She said quickly. It wasn't because of her shyness however, it was simply that the look the girl gave her made her feel intimidated. Diana shuffled her feet nervously and looked to the ground again.

3. Characters in this post:
    Listening to Tamani as he spoke his soft and equally experienced words the woman sat quietly, rubbing her thumbs together and smiling to herself. He really was as wise as the students always boasted, it was custom for a teen seeking guidance to go try and get advice from him if he had the time. Something Junko envied for a long time.

"You really think so? I could change things?" A glimmer of optimistic glee shown in her eyes. "There are just so many things I haven't done, I had dreams that were so much bigger and... I wanted to make a bigger imprint on the world... maybe, you can be someone who can help me achieve that then?" A friendly smile spread on her face, her feelings of anxiety washed away by faith.

Suddenly a beet red blush grew on her face when he spit out his last comment. "Oh, Tamani!" Her hands gripped her pencil skirt as she looked down, her hair falling to hide her face. "You really don't know when to stop do you?" It was hard for her to take the compliment but if Tamani could see through her hair you could tell she was smiling. Those kinds of compliments were not an everyday thing in her life.

4. Characters in this post:
    Tamani threw his head back and laughed. He didn't care if it was too loud, its just that Junko had the funniest reactions. When he was done, he looked back down at her with a silly smirk, a dimple forming in his left cheek. "As for your first question, of course. Besides, its not every day that you have a silly jerk for your next door neighbor. And as for your second, I do. Well, sorta." he said. When he realized that he was blind without his specs, he snorted and then slipped them back onto his nose, pushing them up with his middle finger. Once done, he stared at Junko and her embarrassed state, and with one hand, he pushed the curtain of her raven black hair away. His smirk grew wider, making him snort again and he let her hair fall back into place. Sometimes, even he acted like a silly teenager.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry" Chloe said as she took a seat next to the girl, "I don't mean to come off... well mean, it just sort of happens." Putting her chopsticks down Chloe reached her hand out to the girl, "Hello, I'm Chloe and sometimes I seem like a total witch." She laughed lightly at her pun since she kind of was a witch.

6. Characters in this post:
    Lillian had gotten rather bored just reading in the courtyard and headed back towards the library. Not looking where she was going she accidently bumped into someone. "Oh. I'm so sorry." She looked up to see a guy who she thought she had seen in the library. "So sorry about that, I'm rather clumsy."

7. Characters in this post:
    Diana smiled shyly. She was relieved that the girl wasn't annoyed with her. "H-hello, I'm D-D-Diana," She said. She took Chloe's hand and looked up. Now that Chole was sitting next to her Diana didn't feel quite as intimidated as before. In fact she found the girl to be friendlier than she thought.
    "I-It's fine. I-I'm sorry for b-being so sh-shy," Diana mummbled. She couldn't quite understand why Chloe was laughing but gave a polite laugh anyway.

8. Characters in this post:
    "You really are simply too much, Tamani..." She muttered, still hiding behind her curtain of pin straight and thin hair. Unexpectedly, his hand pushed it's way through the veil as he peered onto her flushed face. That laugh! He really was a funny guy to be around, but did a great job in getting Junkos panties in a bunch.

With that she came to her feet and looked down at him, putting a hand on her hip and holding her glasses in place, seeming to examine him and his big goofy smile. "Don't you have any prep work to do? It's getting late... and tomorrow is a big day at the Academy." It really was just a sad plight to change the discussion and possibly put Tamani in a more serious mood, but it was true. The sun was setting and it would be another long school day tomorrow come morning.

9. Characters in this post:
    Tamani's eyes flew wide as he jumped to his feet, grabbing his hair in his hands. He looked around frantically, screaming, "Shit! Shit! Shit" over and over again. He ran upstairs and went into his room, diving into the pile of papers on the floor. He searched for his lesson plan, which he forgot to turn in. When his hands grasped the paper, he got back up and dashed down the stairs and went back to Junko, laughing nervously, like the maniac he was. "I forgot to turn my lesson plan in. I'll have to go get this to James.... Shit!" he muttered loudly. He clenched his teeth and smiled at the raven haired woman and then glared at T.K. "I've got to go. Don't let T.K. eat all of the curry, and thanks for coming guys." he said quickly. He left the apartment with that, dashing down the stairs and to the Headmaster's house, which was somewhere around here. He jumped onto his bike and pulled on his helmet, stuffing the paper into his back pocket. He then put down his visor and vroomed away, leaving a trail of duct behind him.
    T.k. looked up from her bowl of curry and blinked for a moment. "What's his problem?" she asked no one in particular as she stuffed her mouth with another bite of curry.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Nice to meet you to Diana" Chloe smiled at the girl, "Sorry, I laughed because I told a joke only me or something who knows me would understand, I practice magic.. so in all technicalities I am a witch." She said the last part quieter than the rest, "So yea. Thanks for offering me a seat,"after speaking she took a small bite of curry, "No need to apologize," Chloe would say when she mentioned being shy, "Everyone has a weakness. Don't worry about it."

11. Characters in this post:
    Diana smiled back at Chloe before giving her a slight look of confusion. "P-practice magic," She repeated softly to herself. She didn't quite hear the rest of what Chole had said but assumed it had to do with that. "O-oh, You're w-welcome," Diana answered smiling kindly. She then blushed slightly at Chloe's reassurance.
    "I-I gue-" She was going to answer the girl but was suddenly interrupted by Tamani's frantic yelling. "Wh-what...?" She mummbled softly, turning to look at him. She only caught half the things he had yelled and before she could say 'good bye' he was already out the door. "Wh-what was I going to s-say?" She asked herself outloud, while turning to back to Chole. She smiled in embarrassment and blushed softly, "I-I got a l-little distracted."

12. Characters in this post:
    Chloe turned around to watch Tamani jump out of the door, shrugged and turned back to Diana, "Yea, practice magic, the nice kind, no need to get worried." She laughed lightly, "I have no idea what you were going to say before you got distracted." Chloe thought for a moment, "Ah, I know what you can do to remember, think back to about 30 seconds before Tamani jumped up and you might recall what you were going say." She smiled, "I hope it helps." Taking another bite of the curry she looked around at all the people that were still here.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, I-I see," She said softly when Chloe gave an explination to her practicing magic. 'I didn't know there was a such thing as practicing magic,' Diana thought to herself. "O-kay," Diana said smiling back. She bit her lip and thought. She knew she was going to say something about Chloe telling her not to apologize but even thinking about it she couldn't quite remember. "M-maybe I was j-just going t-to thank you f-for b-being so understanding. M-most p-people get impatient with m-my shyness," She said the last part softly then looked down into her lap. She felt lucky to have come across the kind people she did. She wasn't sure what she would have done at all if she hadn't

14. Characters in this post:
    When Tamani shot up like that and started throwing profanity around like he was in deep trouble, Junko knew what was on his mind. Laughing a bit at his quirky and spastic attitude she came to her feet and watched him dart away down the hall. Before she had a chance to even roll her eyes at him he was back standing before her kicking his shoes back on, already half way out the door. "You better get that to him soon, or you'll be on his naughty list for the rest of the year and it's only the first day!"

Laughing, her plan had worked. "Well, that's my que. I really should go back and get ready for tomorrow. I have a few things I've been neglecting." Slipping back into her shoes she waved happily at T.K. "Thank you very much for such a wonderful night, I will have to invite you to my home for dinner sometime soon." Bowing before her exit she made her way to her door and unlocked it, promptly heading inside.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Ahh Okay, that makes sense." Chloe said and smiled at the girl, "May I ask though, why are you so shy?" She looked up at the ceiling for a moment to think, I don't think I was ever shy, even in kindergarten I was the first girl to talk to people. Shrugging to herself she turned back to Diana smiling at the shy girl. Once she Finished up her curry she asked Diana, "If you're all done I'll take your bowl to the sink for you." With that she got up and went to the kitchen to put the bowl in the sink, but kept her ears open to hear what Diana had to say about being shy..

16. Characters in this post:
    "O-oh, w-well," Diana thought for a moment. She was about to answer when Chloe offered to take her bowl. "Th-thank you," She said softly, "I-I'll go with you." She got up and followed the girl to the kitchen. "S-see, when I was l-little I w-was in the h-hospital a-a lot," She paused and softly bit her lip thoughtfully, "S-since I was a-absent a lot from school n-none of the o-other kids e-ever really talked to me. E-even if I w-was there all year th-they always treated me l-like I wasn't a real c-classmate." She leaned against the wall and sighed softly. "I-I guess I-I just don't h-have much experience with a-anyone my o-own age i-is all.

17. Characters in this post:
    T.K. nodded at Junko with a smile, waving some was she left. She thought Tamani and Junko got along pretty well. They were both dorks with no social life that seemed to get along just fine. She sighed ans shook her head, getting up to put her bowl away.
    She thought it funny that how all of these people didn't even really notice that there was a shirtless old guy sitting at the table. She snorted some and then heard the girl's conversation, listening as she waited to rinse out her bowl.

18. Characters in this post:
    Flynn sighed as she looked up at the clock, watching his precious seconds waste away. He closed his book and got up from his window perch, going to see what was going on.
    There was no one in the library, and he could close it for a couple of minutes. He closed the library door behind him and locked it up, pushing the key back into his pocket.
    Where was Anaya?
    At this question, his mind reeled at many answers. Had she fallen ill again? Had she gotten hurt? Had she just forgotten? His mind tore at each thought, taking it apart and rationalizing it. He knew Anaya sometimes got sick, getting terribly fatigued and usually goes unconscious. He knew this for the many times he had volunteered to go move her to her dorm.

19. Characters in this post:
    Shaking his head, he looked at his path with a serious look on his face. He went down to the floor where the prep students had their dorms and found Anaya's. He knocked on the door to find it open some.
    "Hey? Anaya? You okay?" he asked before pushing on the door a little bit more.
    (Just be glad that Anaya's bed is against the wall were the door is, so he can't see them. ^w^)

20. Characters in this post:
    ((SHIRTLESS OLD GUY??? when did that happen? XD))

Chloe began rinsing her bowl out and listened to Diana while doing so. Stepping aside she left her bowl in the sink and dried her hands on her pants. "Oh, Okay, I see what you're saying. There was a bunch of ignorant children that didn't want to talk to the outsider." Chloe shook her head, "That's rather childish, then again, everyone there was children."

Once Diana finished rinsing her bowl Chloe put her arm over Diana's shoulders, "I'll tell you one thing though, no one is going to treat you like that here, I'll make sure of it." She winked at the girl, telling her she was taking the girl under her wing. "And if anyone does try to treat you like those children treated you all those years ago, come find me."

As she walked out of the kitchen back to the dining room she was about to ask Diana why she had constantly been in the hospital, but she spotted a shirtless man at the table her and Diana had just been sitting at, "Was...he...there... the ...whole...time?" She said the words slowly, questioning herself and anyone around. Turning to T.K she repeated the question, "Was he there the entire time?" That time she was directing it specifically at T.K.

After all the confusion of the man was settled Chloe would then ask Diana about the hospital, "So, I'm just wondering, why were you constantly in the hospital as a child?"

((Too long a post? lol))

21. Characters in this post:
    T.k. looked up as she put away her plate. "Yeah. That's Hugo Alberchet. He's the orchestra teacher here. Spilled some soda on himself earlier." she explained. She put the dishes that Junko had washed into the dish washer and then put the more recently added into there.

22. Characters in this post:
    Once Chloe finished rinsing her bowl Diana stepped to the sink and began to rinse hers. To her surprise Chloe's words were rather comforting. Once she finished Chloe put an arm around her making her blush in embarrassment. "Re-really?" She asked softly before giving Chloe a shy smile, "Th-thank you." It wasn't often she met someone who was as kind as this from the get go. 'I can't believe I thought she was scary,' Diana thought as she laughed softly to herself.
    She stopped and looked at in the direction Chloe was looking at. It was the first time she had noticed the shirtless man the whole evening. "I-I... Uh..." At a loss for words she looked down embarrassed. Even though T.K. explained he was a teacher Diana had a bit of a hard time believing it. Since this was the teacher's apartment building Diana figured it would be more comfortable to get another shirt than just sit around shirtless. Especially when it probably wasn't too far.
    Sighing, Diana turned her attention back to Chloe. "W-well, I have a-anemia," She explained, "So if I-I went out t-to play and tripped o-or something it w-would cause a lot of p-problems and whenever I g-got sick it would a-always be the worst case s-scenario."

23. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed some as he cupped her face and brought his lips against his. Her eyelids fluttered shut and she felt as if she had melted. She could barely hold her head if it weren't for Edge's hands keeping her up. God, she felt as if she were being handled by a cloud, each of his touches gentle and kind.

As she heard Flynn's voice, her eyes flew open and she froze, seeing the door opened and the light that poured in like a waterfall. She looked at Edge with wide worried eyes that read, We're about to be found out.

She pulled her arms away from him and then reached over to her nightstand, collecting some papers from the table top. She scattered some in between the two and then looked up at the door.

"Over here, Flynn." she said quietly. She watched as Flynn walked from the door and turned towards the two.

"Hey, Ana-" he froze when he saw her sitting so close to that other guy. He blinked a few times and continued. "Anaya, are you taking that shift? Its already started..." he muttered, running a hand through his bangs and looking down.
    He was intimidated by the new guy. Anaya was Flynn's muse and he had a bit of a huge crush on her that she couldn't notice. Now she would never notice. The guy was so much taller then her, even though they were sitting. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" he asked. Suddenly the the rule from the dorm poster on the wall in the library came to him. What the.. Then they can't be...

24. Characters in this post:
    Flynn blinked a couple of times before looking down and then back at them. "Er... Then I guess you're not taking that shift then..." he said quietly. He stared the the two for a moment and realized that nothing was going on. He was just her dorm-mate. He bit the inside of his lip and smiled some. "Well, I'll go tell Ms.Fish that you can't come."
    "Thank you Flynn." she said with a slight smile. Then a thought crossed her mind about the papers she meant to bring to the librarian and she reached back over to the nightstand, pulling a small folder to her. She flipped though it and then passed it to the blond boy. "These are the reference papers I meant to bring tonight."
    "Okay... I'll get these to her." he muttered taking the red folder into his hands. He looked up from the papers and then back at the two. "I gotta get back to the library... Er... Bye." he turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.
    Anaya sighed a bit upset, as she ran a hand through her hair. She had completely forgotten about that shift and it made her feel incredibly depressed. Never had she forgotten to take a shift ever. "Is he gone? Please tell me he's gone." she whispered. She hated that Flynn had bad timing. It even showed up in his dancing.

25. Characters in this post:
    Anaya shrugged. "I really don't know. He follows me around like a little brother. I tutored him when the school took him in as a project." she muttered. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead to his chest, a bit annoyed with the fact that he just came in unannounced.

26. Characters in this post:
    Anaya chuckled and closed her eyes and smiled some, the feeling of him playing with her hair a bit funny. No one had ever really played with her hair except for T.K. and her mother, who both longed for longer hair. She sighed soft and nodded the best she could against his chest. "Its like you read my mind." she murmured softly, her arms wrapping around his back.
    When he continued to play with her hair, she began to feel a bit more tired. Her eyelids drooped and a soft snore came from her lips. It wasn't very often she could sleep sitting up, but she was so comfortable, she didn't care.

27. Characters in this post:
    T.K. went to her desk in her living room, picking up a paper. One that read something about letting Tamani take full guardianship of her. She smiled some as she put it back down and then went back to the kitchen, where she started to clean up. She began to pull out the many deserts she had made a day a go. Some chocolate pudding with reece's peanut butter cups on it. "HeY! Dessert''s ready!"

28. Characters in this post:
    Aria struggled to maneuver the last of her boxes into her new apartment. She had gotten the news about her new job at the last minute and hadn't arrived in time for the first day of classes so she was rushing to settle into her apartment in time to be well rested for the next day of classes.

Setting the heavy container down on the kitchen counter, the brown haired young woman looked around in satisfaction. All her things had been carried up from the car. Thankfully the apartment was already furnished so she hadn't needed a great deal of time to pack. All that was left was to unpack and she could do that over a couple of days time.

Pushing her glasses up on her nose, the petite woman stretched the kinks out of her back and set about opening the various cartons stacked around the room. "Where are my clothes..." She mumbled, trailing off into an inquisitive little tune that continued as her search led her into her bedroom.

29. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up after being pulled away from sleep, her forehead colliding with Edge's chin. Her eyes flew wide and then she chuckled softly. She put her face back to his chest and shrugged gently, her shoulders rising and falling quickly.
    "Mmmm. I don't care." she muttered, closing her eyes again. Goodness, this guy was warm. He was like a blanket of warmth that just held on to her. She smiled at the thought.

30. Characters in this post:
    Diana jumped slightly at T.K's announcement. She shyly stepped into the kitchen. "D-did you make the dessert as well?" She asked softly. If the girl had made the dessert, Diana was sure it would turn out just as good as the curry. She glanced at the dessert and tried to figure out what it was.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 811