Login to your account

School of Survival

Well, there -was- a tower. Until there was an accident involving a fireball and the fuel room. Now... Not so much of a tower. More like a pile of smoldering embers. Which, of course, means that the student mages have to figure out what to do now. Great.......

Tags: fantasy, fire, magic, students, survival, winter

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Shadow Lady

Created: 06-16-2011, 03:41 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Ruins

The ruins of the tower

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 105

1. Characters in this post:
    The flames crackled and burned as students of all ages and races fled the burning tower, some stopping to help their elderly teachers. Screams could be heard from the upper levels, where people had gotten trapped, and black smoke covered practically everything. few students actually managed to find their way out, and many could be heard shouting frantically for their familiars.
    ((And... Ready to start.))

2. Characters in this post:
    Zorvan floated in front of the flames, humming a little tune. " 'tis a nice day for a good fire!"

3. Characters in this post:
    Lindel flitted about above his head. "Indeed! Have you seen our teachers yet, Zorvan?" she asked cheerfully, not seeming to mind that the tower was burning down. She'd grown fond of Zorvan in the short time that he'd been there, occasionally convincing him to help her with pranks.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Not yet." He pointed at a fleeing figure. "Hey! You'll want to run the other way, that wall's gonna collapse!" The student doesn't listen to the crazy chaos mage, of course. "Oh well."

5. Characters in this post:
    "Hm, hm. I wonder why they aren't out yet, they were right downstairs!" She sat down on his head, bored.

6. Characters in this post:
    Justyce made it out of the burning building, dragging an unconsious student with him. The Blood Cleric's left palm was already dripping blood, having attempted to heal a few students. It was because of him that the student he was now dragging to safety was still alive. Poor Justyce was having a hard time with the student. Blood Clerics were physically weaker than a normal Cleric, or a mage, but they could heal more severe injuries. "...H-help..." he quietly stuttered to the fairy and the Chaos Mage.

7. Characters in this post:
    Lindel looked at the bleeding human. "Zorvan! Look, look!" She flitted over to the boy. "What happened?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Ganokgu stood there and watched the flames until he heard a little humming. Looking over he thought, 'Why would anyone be humming in this situation?' As he thought this he noticed a flying creature, 'A fairy?' he wondered. He walked his way over there while he looked around for anyone who might need help. A weight on his back reminded him that he has transformed his staff into a case. As he drew closer the man he labeled in his head as, 'The humming dude' seemed to try to warn someone of something. Soon after he noticed the person he warned, spontaneously caught fire.

Ganokgu immediately changed his destination and started charging toward the burning mage. As he picked up his pace he screamed, "That mage is on fire!" In a swidt motion, he made it so he could grab a shirt out of his case, then he threw it back over his shoulder. A strap made it so it would stay harnessed to him.

Arriving at the burning individual, he screamed, "You're on fire! Stay still!" Ganokgu than proceeded to, what looked like a beating, attempt to save him.

9. Characters in this post:
    "...The fire...Falling rubble..." he mumbled. The poor boy had never really liked talking. Justyce had a couple visible burns. However, he would heal those at a later time. "...I tried healing...All dead..." he mumbled. The poor Blood Cleric was in shock. Never before had he seen so much death.

10. Characters in this post:
    This was exactly the kind of thing that Eylee really should have seen coming. Of course, now that it had happened, she could easily see how it had happened, but that didn't really do her any good. It certainly didn't make her any less cold, standing in the snow in not-quite-enough warm clothing for the weather, or make everyone else less... screamy. It was mostly good luck that she'd managed to get out of the tower with nothing more than a few bruises and minor burns.

Outside was not really much less chaotic than inside, and the young woman looked around her at the various yelling, burning, flailing people before groaning and burying her face in one hand.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Ah... here, set him down and let me try something!" She started gathering energy, preparing a spells to heal burns, or at least ease the pain.

12. Characters in this post:
    Justyce nodded and gently layed the boy down to allow Lindel to try and heal the young mage. However, Justyce had to sit down to heal his own burns. The Blood Cleric winced as he gently spread his own blood upon a nasty burn on his right arm. He winced as the blood began to bubble and boil, healing the burn. When it finished, the blood stopped bubbling to show that the healing process had finished. Justyce sighed, relaxing once the burn and sting of the healing had passed.

13. Characters in this post:
    Lindel hovered over the burned mage, holding her hands over the worst of the burns. Soft blue healing magics flowed from her to the boy, sputtering at first, then flowing smoothly. The burns started to heals, flesh re-knitting and skin regrowing, but it was obvious she couldn't keep this up for long. She grew paler and paler by the minute, and stumbled while holding still. Her wing beats slowed until they were barely able to hold her up, and she started to look tired, but she didn't stop healing the boy.

14. Characters in this post:
    Justyce stood and made his way over to Lindel. He placed his uninjured hand beneath Lindel, to help her stay up and to allow her the chance to rest. The Blood Cleric then placed his still bleeding hand upon the burned mage, watching as his blood boiled upon the burn.

The young mage woke up, attempting to reach for his burn to stop the painful sting from Justyce's blood. However, the Blood Cleric stopped him. "...Stay..." he softly told the mage. The boy lowered his hand and layed back, trying to relax and ignore the pain.

15. Characters in this post:
    Well, there was little point in standing around doing nothing. Several of the others seemed to be more or less congregating not too far off, and Eylee wandered over in their direction. Her eyes widened as she saw the half-healed burned mage, and she quickly covered her mouth and nose with her cupped hands, feeling a little nauseous.

After a moment, she forced herself to lower her hands, twining her fingers in the folds of her robe-like dress. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked, her voice faltering a little. "I mean, I'm not a healer, but if there's anything else?"

16. Characters in this post:
    Lindel gratefully landed in his hand, her magic nearly sputtering out for a second. She glanced at the other girl. "If- if you know how to share energy, or anything like that, I'd be grateful." The constant smile hadn't left her face, but it was fainter, more forced, and her voice was weak. Lindel recognized the other girl- she'd hidden the girls books from time to time, during her recent years here.

17. Characters in this post:
    "I - yeah, I can do that," Eylee replied. It wasn't exactly within her usual specialty, but she'd always found sharing energy to be fairly easy. She reached out, touching the fairy girl's hand with one careful fingertip, and her eyes half closed as a faint blue-white light flowed slowly from her hand to the fairy. A moment later, she pulled back, feeling a little dizzy. "Is that enough?"

18. Characters in this post:
    Lindel nodded, looking less tired, and more alive. "Thank you." she said softly, diving right back into the healing. He was nearly healed now, the most minor burns completely gone. He tried to move once again, and she shot him a glare. "If you move, i will sew your pants to your shirt collar." she threatened. "And then find the nearest teacher and inform them of how out of dress code you are."

19. Characters in this post:
    Justyce's blood had finished it's healing and soon the young mage was completely healed. However, poor Justyce was weak with blood loss. He sat down, with Lindel still on his hand. The Blood Cleric healed the cut in his left hand so that he wouldn't lose anymore blood at the moment. That was the problem with being a Blood Cleric.

20. Characters in this post:
    Lindel, dizzy and exhausted from the healing- even with the energy Eylee had given her- looked at Justyce, and at his hand. "I can fix your hand for you?" she offered, flitting over to examine it.

21. Characters in this post:
    Justyce looked at Lindel and smiled slightly. He shook his head, drawing hid injured hand to his chest. "...It'll heal soon..." he softly replied. What he said was true because his blood had begun to boil around the wound, slowly closing it.

22. Characters in this post:
    She shook her head. "I mean the blood loss thingy! Your hands all pale! And bloodless!"

23. Characters in this post:
    Eylee nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. "She's got a point," she agreed. "You look like you've lost a fight with an eighty-pound mosquito. How much blood can you afford to loose, anyway?"

24. Characters in this post:
    Isaak was one of the last ones out, and surprisingly he wasn't too badly hurt. The Neko just had a couple minor burns. He seemed slightly lost, until he suddenly caught sight of the group,and made his way over towards them.

"Is everyone alright?" he asked. It was then that he seemed to realize what Lindel and Eylee had just said, and the Neko's full attention turned to Justyce. "Justyce?" he then asked, his ears twitching slightly in concern. Isaak respected the fact that Justyce used his blood to heal wounds, that was his friend's specialty after all. However, he still worried about his friend, when the other didn't seem to think about being fairly careful so that he didn't loose too much blood. Which seemed like way too often, to Isaak....

25. Characters in this post:
    Justyce smiled slightly at Isaak. "...I'm fine..." came his whispered reply. The Blood Cleric was extremely shy and felt that most people either didn't like him, or were afraid of him because of his chosen Cleric path. "...How...Are you...?" he asked after a moment of silence.

26. Characters in this post:
    Isaak blinked at Justyce, when he asked how he was."I'm fine. My body is used to destructive power." he then stated, giving Isaak as reassuring a smile as he could. He then quickly moved his right hand so that his palm wasn't showing. One of his minor burns was there. However, he couldn't really hide the second one, which was on his right arm. He only hoped that Justyce wouldn't try to do anymore healing.

"But are you sure you're alright?" he then asked his friend. "Not even the slightest bit queasy?" Isaak couldn't help but ask, even though he knew that Justyce was probably used to this sort of thing, since this sort of thing was his specialty magic.

As he waited for an answer, Isaak's tail moved slowly behind him, seeming to be about as restless as the rest of Isaak.

27. Characters in this post:
    Lindel tapped her foot, hovering over his injured hand. "You know you've lost a lot of blood." she said disapprovingly. She herself was pale and low on energy, but she didn't mind. Blood loss, however... That could be bad. "You're to big for the rest of us to carry if ewe need to get away from here and you pass out!" She glanced at the other kid. "I can fix your arm, too." she offered, obviously exasperated.

28. Characters in this post:
    After aiding the man on fire he looked back at where the two individuals, the fairy and the other mage, only to find that they had disappeared. Ganokgu scan the area quickly to find out where they had went. Near one of the entrances of the building were a group of people healing each other. His feet seemed to take him to the group naturally. To him, it looked like a few people were helping the individuals that had injuries.

"Hey!, What's going on?" Ganokgu raised his voice so the group could here him coming. A few moments later he stood with the group and asked the already obvious question, "Is everyone doing alright? This is one heck of a fire!"

29. Characters in this post:
    As the man who saved saved him ran away to another destination, he shouted "Thank you!"

30. Characters in this post:
    "We've got some minor burns over here, and this guy needs to let me fix his blood loss." Lindel reported cheerfully.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 105