Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Posts 181 to 210 of 229

1. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

2. Characters in this post:
    At being flung from him, Zerillia would be utterly surprised, but that would be lost as she hit the side of the crater, a sound of pain tearing from her lips as her head cracked off the solid material. Her vision swam in front of her but she would clearly see when Syer went for her, and although she would flinch at the sight of his fist coming towards her, she wouldn't move, knowing she had no chance of moving. Clenching her eyes shut, Zerillia would whimper and braced herself for what was to come. However realizing that she could hear the impact rather then feel it, and she could still feel despite being utterly deaf in one ear now. Sliding down the wall she would slump against the ground, clutching her head she could barely think around the pain throbbing through it. It could be seen as well that the impact had managed to wound her as blood ran down the side of her pale face.

Seeing him snap into his senses again she would smile softly, letting her hands drop back down as she would be happy to know that he was back to himself again. "Shhh," She shushed him as she pushed herself onto her knees and moved closer to him, lifting a hand to caress the side of his face. "It's alright Syer. I'm sorry I let you take that risk. I should have known better..." Zerillia murmured, her eyes showing slight inability to focus, even as she moved them down to his torn hand. Sighing heavily she would shake her head at him with a soft tired laugh. "You hurt yourself way too much," Her speech almost slurred. Shaking her head slightly, she would pick up his hand in hers before closing her eyes, and gathered her concentration. Muttering the words of her healing spell, she would begin to heal his hand causing both his and hers to glow softly.

3. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

4. Characters in this post:
    As Zerillia Shushed him he looked up at her his eyes still wet and trails of tears on his face, as she touched his face and he saw the blood trailing down her head and she said she shouldn't have let him take that risk and that he hurts himself too much he'd say in a sorry and sad tone "I'm sorry i don't know what happened.... I know what he said just destoried all of my views of my past and the reasons i had told myself for why my life has been how it has but." he sniffled he would of wiped his tears from his eyes but Zerillia was healing his hand, As he realized she was doing that he moved her Hand and his up to where it looked the blood in her head was coming from he hoped that would also heal her in some way since he had no magic of his own. "I don't know why i did what i just did... I can't even protect your from myself..."

5. Characters in this post:
    Michael was going so fast back during the time of technology on earth he could keep up with a 747, as he jetted across the sky he noticed a small town with people scattered all over the town outside of the buildings as if no one wanted to be inside them at least he assumed considering the amount of people outside would be close to how many people he would imagine lived there, from that he figured this must be the spot.

He landed with a Sudden drop only stopping himself right before landing as to not hurt himself raising up a cloud of dust as he landed. Instantly someone on the side says "Oh great yesterday we get some guy with a demon arm and today we get Earthquakes and an angel What the hell is next!"

After that Michael Knew he was in the right place, but only a arm of a demon that didn't make sense. Michael walked straight over to the man who said that and with a commanding voice demand information "Where was that demon armed man and is he still there?!" The man pointed at the tavern "Uh.. umm.. I'm not sure if he is still there but there was a big fight there last night and after a fire and that is where all the earthquakes came from."

Michael Didn't reply to him and walked towards the tavern on the way to the doors he noticed someone who looked like a barmaid and looked straight at her with a look that would feel like he was holding onto her heart with his bare hand. "where did the shakes come from?! she quickly replied "..The... basement!" being one of the same barmaids who saw the events last night and couldn't handle it passed out. Entering it quickly to try and find whatever it was that was there he wasted no time trying to greet any pretty boys or mysterious women in the tavern and walked straight towards the basement entering it quickly, he noticed the soft glow of magic that did not have any ounce of evil in them so he watched to see what was going on from the stairs giving him a decent view of Syer and Zerillia.

6. Characters in this post:
    Before moving her hand from his face she would have gently wiped away some of his tears with her thumb, that gentle, kind smile of hers staying on her lips. Tears welled at the corner of her eyes as she saw him crying, and also from the pain that wasn't going away in her body. But she would try hard not to show it. "It's alright, I promise. I'm not upset with you at all. I heard what it said to you Syer," Zerillia would promise she wasn't upset with him before admitting to hearing what it had said.

"I wish I hadn't let it hurt you," Zerillia mumbled with almost a whine to the tone of her voice before sighing heavily. Why hadn't she listened to her instincts? Blinking at him lifting their hands up to her head she would shake her head slightly. "You were hurting, and that sword... it's touch is tainted. It might be temporary but it has a violent taint to it." She tried to explain why she thought most likely he had los this temper so thoroughly to lose himself even.

"You don't have to protect me Syer," Zerillia told him with a quick but cheerful smile that disappeared as she wobbled slightly. "I feel really really tired now." His hand was healed and now she was quite drained. Her blue eyes were dull as she blinked them slowly at him. Tired from the use of her energy and her injuries, Zerillia would lean into him next, "Just... just, don't leave me... please... Syer," The words would be muttered softly as she nuzzled against him. It didn't matter to her that he had almost hit her, or that he had slammed her into a wall... For Zerillia the one thing she didn't want to have happen was to have him leave her.

7. Characters in this post:
    Syer was trying to stop crying but he had no control over his emotions what he felt was amplified and focused on, "I'm sorry.. Zerillia I don't know what to say, but thank you for understanding, even if i have to relearn how to use my aura from the beginning up I will never hurt you again.

Syer shook his head and still had tears coming down his cheeks "No we didn't know, and you didn't let me get hurt it was a final attempt by that demon sword to try and destroy my life one more time, send me into a blind rage and probably kill you, he mentioned i didn't deserve to get a beautiful woman who was as innocent as you. He listened to her as she said it had a violent taint to it, he nodded "your probably right I had never realized him doing anything like that before, but then i don't use magic so i wouldn't really know that." He felt like he had been tricked again by the sword but he at least thought maybe that explained how it kept him under its control for so long.

Syer tried to smile but he had a over whelming feeling of sadness he couldn't get past, he held tightly onto her as she passed out on him, "I'll never leave you Zerillia Never." he said before she passed out. He wished he knew what happened and how to fix it.

Michael watched as Zerillia healed the boys hand, "Syer? ...Syer? that couldn't be last letters i received only had him at being 4 years old by now must be someone with that name" Michael kept ease dropping and heard talk of a demon sword and Aura, Michael was taken back "Thats not possible... the sword... the one Drog made so many damned centuries ago? Fuck!" Michael sat there and shook his head pissed at himself for not realizing this and then realizing Aura "Son of a bitch this must be a future Syer!" He took a hard look at Syer and noticed his left arm was burnt off, "That fucking bastard took him over and took my great grandsons Arm!"

Michael Listened to the rest of their conversation and when he heard the part of the taint he also knew exactly what that was, he waited for their conversation to end and then Michael grabbed a burlap sack and put it on like a shirt and used his aura to press his wings tightly against his back under the sack which was kind of painful. Then walked over with a strange limp as walking with his wings that way made it more painful but same as when he scanned his aura through walls he forced it through both of there bodies it would feel as if warm water quickly flowed through both their bodies and out of both of them, a thin black dust would come out. Michael would quickly Roll his aura up into a ball the size of a 50 cent piece and place it in his pants pocket.

Syer would quickly turn around knowing this feeling, "Who the fuck is there" not yelling but saying it at a regular voice level as to not wake Zerillia. The second he turned around he was shocked he was angry he was surprised and he was sad all at the same time but his tears had stopped and unlike before he didn't go into a blind rage he was in control again. "You what are you doing here you Lying bastard!"

Michael Was shocked at being called a lying bastard, he talked in his old man voice again "Excuse me lying bastard I'm your great grandpa from the past in my time your still only 4 years old." He raised his arms like he was jokingly looking around the room for if Syer was talking to someone else.

8. Characters in this post:
    "That would be good," Zerillia muttered to him about him never hurting her again. Since she didn't blame him for the violent reaction he'd had, she would just be happy about not having to worry about it again. As understanding as she was, she still didn't enjoy being harmed, pain was not pleasant.

Listening to him as he spoke, she would give him a soft smile, "I'm glad that you didn't do what he wanted," Zerillia would tell him gently. Her eyes would drift shut and then open again. She had drained herself of almost all of her magic through healing him and creating the portal for the sword.

"Thank you," Her sweet voice was whisper soft as she thanked him for telling her tha the would never leave her. She knew how some people could be, if they thought they might hurt her, the would want to leave in oder to avoid that, but she was so tired of being lonely. And now that Syer had made her feel the way she did for him, she really didn't want him to leave her life.

After that she would pass out and stay out cold for the time being as she would be needing the rest in order to regain her magical energies.

9. Characters in this post:
    *Ember watched the exchange between the three people, crossing her arms and staying in the shadows. She had followed Michael Cra on a hunch that this was would be more exciting, but she couldn't tell. She had overheard talk of the future, which gave her the assumption that at least one of the others have come from another time. She then stepped forward and directed her mind voice to Michael Cra*

Where did your wings come from?

10. Characters in this post:
    Syer wanted to do so many things and say so many things to Michael, He wanted to do what he did to the ground to his face, But he wasn't about to leave Zerillia's side after what he had just said to her, and he didn't think he could carry her with one arm if he wasn't exhausted. He looked at Michael with hatred "Your lucky I'm so weak and not about to leave her side, or I'd try and bash your head in right now." Syer again wanted to spit to the side to show what he thought of him but he wasn't going to do that with Zerillia in his arm. "You lied, that my grandmother was your daughter and because of that I was named after your sword and because of that I was told I was special that I would be the next person to be both Sword and Shield, when I was only a child and I wanted to be and I tried my hardest I was even stronger than everyone else!... but my control is worthless...."

Syer was confused he had never imagined meeting Michael in this position, no way to attack no way to do anything but talk to him, he couldn't even yell at him. Syer started to cry as he talked at Michael, "Its your fault I was cast out of our family your fault I found that damned sword which tainted me, corrupted me, and twisted my mind!" Syer was pissed that he was crying he wiped his eyes "damn it! All these years I wanted to find you and hurt you try and kill you and now you are right in front of me and I can't do anything!" He looked down at Zerillia and sighed stopped himself for a minute to calm down, he thought to himself he couldn't act like this anymore, "I had just told myself I was done with you, done with our world and I told Drog's sword that before he got me with whatever he did when we sealed him away moments ago, so why now do you have to come into my life."

Michael was sad after hearing what Syer had to say, he even cried at the blame that was put so strongly on his head by one of his family members. He wished he had been here moments ago to stop what was going on to save this boy from even more mental torture, Michael didn't say a word but encased Syer and Zerillia in his aura making sure nothing but there heads could move but it was not a tight hold in fact you could feel the soft tender care Michael held for Syer as the aura wrapped around their bodies, Michael sat them down out of the crater and slowly just as he pulled the black dust out of them ran his aura a little more solid through their clothes pulling out all the liquid that had soaked their clothes drying them out completely.

Syer hated the fact of how this felt and how Michael was helping them with out even saying a word, not apologizing just silently accepting what Syer had to say, But he knew until Zerillia woke up there was no way he would of been able to get them out of that crater in his state. "Thank you..." said in a tone not meant to be very thankful but even that was hard for Syer to say.

Michael sat next to Syer and Zerillia "So this is your loved one your precious woman who helped you gain control of your mind again huh?" Michael Looked over Zerillia, "Not bad" he chuckled trying to make light of the mood, "Elf's are something you don't see on our world but they are a beautiful race."

Syer was dumbfounded he just said he wanted to kill him and he sits so close to him he could touch him, and then starts talking about Zerillia, Syer didn't like that for even half a second and punched Michael in the face as hard as he could manage with his injuries even if just healed all he was able to do was knock Michael on his ass. "Don't you dare come near her again or I'll kill you!" Syer said with a protective rage this time.

Michael took the hit he knew it was coming but he had to give Syer at least that, Michael rubbed his face where Syer had punched, "Took after John I see, but I'll take that as a yes to my previous questions" Michael sat back up a little farther away this time holding his hands up like he meant no harm "I don't intend to do anything i was simply taking a look at who was able to save my Great Grandson and win his heart." Michael knew what was coming next but he would have to talk about what was going to happen when he was a child.

As Michael was waiting for Syer to lay into him with insults a familiar voice of the Phoenix woman rung through his head and he replied in his head figuring she'd pick up on it, "It's an ability that comes along with my powers and the sword you see around my waist, not something that was easy to learn and not something to do for fun as you saw from the blood."

11. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would of course miss everything that had been said while she was completely unconcious and out cold. So she'd miss when they were pulled out of the crater and set down, and even had their clothing dried out. Something she would have been thankful for had she been awake, as being soaked in alcohol was not something she'd ever consider as pleasant.

In her unconcious state, it wasn't at all like sleep for her because she had passed out from her injuries while needing to recover some of her energy. The combination of it all had caused a state where she was only half aware of it, her mind only stirring as she heard the physical words said, combined with the thoughts that were so very loud. After her mind being pushed open forcefully by the sword, it made her mind overly receptive to any louder thoughts. Especially those of the one who was holding her. As she stirred she groaned softly, her eyes fluttering open to glance around.

"Syer," Zerillia spoke his name as she would smile at him, indeed having him be the first thing she saw, "It's very sweet you to be protective of me, but could you please not think so loudly right now?" She murmured softly as she looked up to him, before she struggled to sit up straight, a wave of dizziness passing over her. Once she was up, she was still leaning into Syer for support before looking around the room, blinking at the sight of two new people.

"Oh, hello," Zerillia greeted them with a soft smile as she would giggle and tiredly lifted her hand to give a casual wave in greeting. "What did I miss?" She would ask Syer with a soft smile, letting her head rest on his shoulder, her golden hair draping over him as well. As for her mind, it was open at the moment, but it'd be near impossible to tell what she was thinking if one tried to peer into her mind, as it bounced from thought to thought incredibly quickly, rarely resting on anything for more then a second or two.

12. Characters in this post:
    He was ready to lunge into Michael with a verbal assault about him not being his great grand father as Zerillia woke up and called his name, He'd look down to her immediately turning from rage towards Michael, to concern about her, he'd quickly answer her almost forgetting Michael was there "Yes Zerillia?" as she said that she heard his thoughts he'd frown. "....I'm sorry Zerillia I didn't know you would hear them, but are you feeling any better can you heal yourself or do I need to take you to someone who can?"

Syer tried not to think to hard about her greeting Michael so nicely, and tried to think of her he still didn't notice the new woman. He sighed and leaned his head on her shoulder not to put any weight on her but so he didn't have to say good things about Michael out loud, "That man is my great grand father that I told you about, apparently he felt the sword's presence and came here." He sighed as he started to say the next part "I told him how i felt towards him and he brought us out of the hole and cleaned us up.... and.. I think he cured us of that taint but I think you heard in my head what I said and wanted to do to him....."

Michael sat there and waved just as warmly to Zerillia with a smile "Nice to meet you, young lady" Michael listened as Syer said those things to Zerillia openly ease dropping. He nodded while looking up with his hand rubbing his chin "Yes, I did those things and that taint was in fact 'Drog's Aura', it can only happen when he fuses with one of my people or myself." Michael leaned forward and started to explain in more detail "You see Drog made his own body and at that made it almost entirely out of some strange enchanted.. well cursed demonic metal, now since it is metal and not organic it has no aura, but when he fuses with a Aura Melder like us he steals from our body it's knowledge but when he becomes white hot from holy magic, as I can tell you have found out. Part of his body becomes gas as it burns away." He waved his finger as instructing a class "So you see that Drog vapor he uses as a make shift Aura and forces it into people around him to try and gain control of them or drive them insane, only difference is that since it is not a solid piece of his body it can't consume anyone just taint their mind and in some cases make them submit to his will."

13. Characters in this post:
    "It's alright," Zerillia would tell him softly in response to his apology, lifting a hand to gently brush her fingers across his cheek lingeringly. "You couldn't have known that the taint of that thing broke down my barriers." She assured him in a soft voice, not wanting him to feel bad for something he couldn't have helped or known. However when he would ask how she was feeling and if she could heal herself she would shake her head lightly, "I haven't eaten today and using up as much magic as I did, I'm completely drained for now. I'll need food and rest before I'm recharged. Pocket dimensions take up a lot of magic to create, even if it isn't taken all at once." Explaining why she couldn't heal herself she would give him a slight, shy smile as she rubbed the back of her head.

Of course when she had greeted Michael she hadn't known full well who he was, even with hearing Syer's thoughts. But looking over at Michael as Syer would tell her about who he was she would blink and studied him. So he was the one that had been the source of so much pain for Syer... Frowning softly she wasn't sure what to think right away as she would weakly cross her arms beneath her breasts and considered him.

Even with her drive to learn and curiousity about pretty much everything, she would almost not pay attention to Michael's words as she had her own thoughts tumbling around in her head that had her concerned right now. But as he explained the taint and such, Zerillia would nod. She had figured that it was something similar, not the more detailed parts of it of course, but the basics.

As he finished up his explanation, Zerillia would come to a more firm decision in her mind as she would wrap her arms around Syer and pulled him tightly to her. Narrowing her eyes at Michael she would wrinkle her nose and let out a huff of air. "You, sir, are very irresponsible!" Perhaps it might seem completely off topic, but she would burst out with the declaration solidly. "Leaving your family for so long, and letting them put such a heavy burden on a child! That is just downright shameful!" Her sweet voice would hold a tint of anger in it as she firmly told him what she thought of the man. As usual she wasn't one to keep her thoughts to herself for long. Still holding onto Syer she would nuzzle against his cheek softly. Even though when she'd spoken her voice was still loud enough to be heard, a waver of weakness was able to be heard as she still was feeling very drained.

14. Characters in this post:
    Syer nodded not really feeling and better about her hearing his awful thoughts while she was resting, but a slight smile came from her touch. As she said she needed food and rest he wanted to rush to get her some but he didn't want to try and rush her, and besides Michael was still in front of him, "Well we will get you food and you'll rest as long as you need with me or if you want to sleep while I deal with this man I would also understand.

Michael Looked on with a quisitive look, as she seamlessly went from super sweet to bitter towards him, but he didn't blame her she was Syer's woman after all and Syer hated him. Michael nodded watching as she wrapped around syer and give him signs of her love. "Yes, I am sure I am irresponsible and I'm sure to anyone else it would seem the same from what Syer told me." Michael leaned back and as he did he moved slightly wrong and cringed a little from the pain of his wing starting to twist a little. "..But you see, when I adopted Christina and raised her as my own daughter, I never told anyone she was or wasn't my real daughter and John her husband I also raised he knows she was adopted along with all of the original Aura Melders of my city."

He stretched a little giving him the room to fix the position of his wing under the burlap sack and he then cracked his neck a little by leaning his head left and right. "After the humans had almost killed all of each other and the demons went wild I spent day and night killing demons and monsters and Mutated people who had become monsters when i found this little town full of orphaned kids and a few adults trying their hardest to survive I gave up trying to save the world and focused on." He made the point clear to hold his finger up right at both of them "One! little town, I learned children full of ambition and having no understanding of what they could or couldn't do could also learn what took me centuries to mas..teerrr..." Michael Stopped himself dead in his tracks and snapped back into what he had just said and sighed "Yeah... I've been alive for more than 20 life times." Which at that point he figured if he had just outed himself he might as well be fully out and comfortable, he took off the burlap sack and unbound his aura around his wings and his vocal cords.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Thank you Syer," Zerillia wasn't used to having someone actually care about her, usually having to try and remember to do everything on her own. She'd put herself in some pretty bad situations as it was from having failed there, but obvoiously had survived so far. Still it was nice to have someone care. "Um," Blushing she would lift her hands and tapped her fingertips together in a nervous gesture, "I'd rather rest with you, if that's alright... It's sort of really nice not waking up on the floor." Zerillia's voice softened as she answered Syer, her soft skin coloring with embarrassment as she spoke about her preference, since had kept her from falling out of bed once already.

Her attention back on Michael when he started to answer, and she would be silent as she clung to Syer still as long as he allowed her to, finding comfort and warmth being so close to him. Sparkling sapphire eyes studied the man and his movements, a questioning suspicion slowly creeping into her eyes as she figured that the way he was moving about was not normal for what he was trying to appear.

When he revealed the truth she would look a little surprised, at first looking a little torn between jumping up and going over to his wings to inspect them. Looking over wings his size din't happen often, but as she looked between them and Syer she would stay where she was. However the apparent fact he was an angel itself didn't seem to impress her, she was just interested in unique features.

Zerillia would let out a huff of air as she shook her head slightly, tilting her ears upwards a moment as she still watched him. "Helping out such a town is an admirable feat and doing everything that you have certainly is too," She began speaking softly, "However when you do that sort of thing you are taking on a huge responsibility as I'm sure you would know. At least I hope so." Clearly what she was feeling towards the man wasn't hatred even if Syer did, but something that leaned more towards disappointment and sorrow.

"You taught them a great knowledge, but you didn't teach them everything," Zerillia sighed before looking to Syer again and giving him a gentle smile. "So when someone different came along that they couldn't understand, they treated them like humans always do when they can't understand something. Terribly." She gave him a pointed look, "Only partial knowledge can be dangerous and deadly." Leaning her head against Syer's shoulder she would give him a soft squeeze.

16. Characters in this post:
    Syer smiled more and chuckled a little at remembering holding on to her so she didn't fall off the bed, "I would like that too but I’m sorry to say that means you are going to have to wait till we finish talking to Michael..." as he said Michael he remembered what was going on at that moment and was ripped out of his thoughts of happiness with Zerillia once again for the moment.

Syer really enjoyed Zerillia Clinging onto him so tightly if not for the company he'd love to hold her for hours but he would take comfort in her grasp around him as Michael explained his side of the story Syer was sure he already knew.

What the sword had said to Syer was reconfirmed by the now apparent view of Michael being some type of angel, " So what your some kind of angel that came to my town several years ago and saved it and raised the children to fight demons so you wouldn't have to?"

Michael looked at Syer and Zerillia and remembered something from his past with a bit of a smile, after hearing Zerillias words he nodded. "Yes I know what it was when i took it on, but just because I have been around for so long does not mean that I will stay and be the guardian of a town of Guardians." He made a chair appear under his butt again and sat down, "eventually I was going to leave and I knew this from the day I started it and I knew it would have some effects that might turn out unfavorable but men must make their own mistakes I know I made mine that is I set the rules of all aspects i could think of."

Michael Sat and listened to everything she had to say, and he nodded as she mentioned humans treating things they didn't understand bad, as she finished he looked at her like she didn't know what she was saying. "I assume Syer has by normal means a red Aura, right? that is nothing new in fact it is normal." he paused for a moment "It is normal for people who are not learning for the purpose of protecting people, for people who have other reasons their aura is filled with their desires their passions and gives it a red color which is more powerful but it becomes to stiff. When we make our aura it has a water like appearance, and that is how it should be when you mold it as well, how can you mold anything if it is already stiff and inflexible to what you need only focusing on what you want. So it was set in the rules unless children’s auras went to a playful or innocent color they were not to be trained."

Syer wanted to jump up but he fought the urge "What do you mean it was normal everyone said they had never seen it before! I was the first and they did train me i knew there was some rule but why wasn't i told that was the reason!"

Michael Shook his head and sighed "Maybe that was because after i saw it with the children I personally trained along with Christina and John I also saw the nature behind those children and told them not to train children with over confidence, were greedy or wanted some kind of glory.” He sat back and ran a hand over his forehead and through his hair. “I don’t know why John or Christina didn’t act on this they were there when I made the rules even if they were teenagers then, and I don’t know where this epic bloodline came from, The people were the ones who started calling our family members by Cra and it was because of those same titles Sword & shield even came into anything they wanted to call people something I didn’t care didn’t anyone gather that when I had a palace built to imprison an evil demon? Glory and fame is worthless and only brings problems.”

17. Characters in this post:
    Christina had attempted to run away from the castle for the third time, she had made it the furthest this time than any other. It was nice to see that a lonely little beach sat on the other side of the forest. She stood behind a tree on the edge of the beach and the forest. Christina could see many people talking together, but wasn't sure if she should dare to interrupt them. So, she sat down, right in the green mush below the tree, her white gown with the gold trim getting all grass stained.

18. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia smiled softly and nodded, "That's alright, I can try to wait. I'm not sure I could make it on my own right now anyways," She chuckled softly as she answered him. Glad that Syer was enjoying her clinging to him, she would snuggle up to him even as she half listened to what she was hearing from the other man. Leaning on Syer she blinked at Michael, lifting her brow as she listened.

Feeling the muscles tense in Syer as he fought against his urge to jump she would nuzzle her cheek against his affectionately, trying to do whatever she could even if it wasn't a whole lot at the moment. However as she listened to Michael some more she let out a huff of air and shook her head at him.

"You really didn't think to go back and check on your family once in awhile? Even if you weren't going to stick around, typically family is supposed to care enough to show up once in awhile," Zerillia narrowed her deep dark blues at him. While she could see how he wasn't directly responsible, he still had some responsibility indirectly and she thought he was brushing it off much too easily. "Especially when you teach them something so powerful."

As a seeker of knowledge and magics, she had come across her fair share of those who would abuse or twist their knowledge for the the so called 'sake of good' when really there was more behind it.

19. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

20. Characters in this post:
    Lambo ran and ran down the steps until he fell on his face and found out there were no more steps to run down. Then he began to cry even louder and enormous tears drooped out of his eyes and down his face. And he stood up and ran down a hallway still screaming and not really aware of where he was going. Even if he was alert, the was no way he could know where he was going. Lambo had even forgotten why he was running and crying in the first place.

Eventually he stopped to sniff the mucus back into his small, wet nose. He looked around and blinked a few times, searching for Mama. Then Lambo began to wail again, "MAMA! WHERE ARE YOU! LAMBO WANTS TAKOYAKI NOW! MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

21. Characters in this post:
    hello

22. Characters in this post:
    Noah ran a hand over the golden railing that wrapped around the deck of the ship. He frowned at the point where his hand rested in obvious disdain and stroked his beard. With a great sigh, he tilted his head back and squinted as he looked at the sky. "Mine was so much better."

23. Characters in this post:
    Cait Giovi stepped in, her clipboard held aloft and her hand moving to tug her flu mask down. She opened her mouth to speak, and--oh. No one was here. Frowning slightly, the young doctor decided to bide her time until the next customer by quizzing the poor receptionist on her relationship with her mother.

"So exactly how many times this week has she exhibited signs of disappointment with you? Three? Hm, hm, I see. Well, don't you worry. I'm sure she means best. You haven't had any dreams where you're drowning, have you? Really? That's, er--don't worry about it. Don't worry about it at all."

24. Characters in this post:
    Gordon rapped his knuckles against the wooden door to a lightly lit office, if the cool blue seen from the tiny window was any indication, before politely opening the door and slowly entering the room. Inside stood someone Gordon recognized, a friendly face he’d been avoiding, with her clipboard in hand eyes locked on the person behind the desk. Silently Gordon thanked the forces unseen that it wasn’t him Miss Cait Giovi was drilling.

“Morning Doctor,” Gordon greets with a subtle tip to his head and a kind smile. “Busy?”

25. Characters in this post:
    Cait glanced up from the collection of receptionist related notes in her clipboard, and offered the captain a fine smile indeed. "Not at all." She glanced at the sorry-looking young woman behind the desk and gave her a stern look. "We'll talk again." The poor woman nodded complacently.

The young doctor turned her full attention to Gordon, her smile only growing. "You don't look wounded, and you're here willingly. What's the occasion?"

26. Characters in this post:
    Gordon chuckles to himself the wrinkles around his eyes creasing deeply with the laugh. “You’re quite observant,” he says on the edge of his laughter. “I came to see if you’d like to get a drink and maybe talk to me.” He offers and leaves off ‘about your mother’ because he’s sure Cait knows her mom is of interest to the old man. Though, there were other things Gordon wanted to know, Cait was after all his old medics daughter and there were plenty of things he didn’t know about her. What better way to learn than over a drink or two, least that was how Gordon figured it.

27. Characters in this post:
    Cait Giovi quirked one near-black brow, exchanging a glance and a shrug with the bemused receptionist. "Very well. But you're paying, we're going somewhere nearby, and if there's any business she pages me and I head right back. And none of that seedy nonsense." She waggles a finger at him.

Lifting her stethoscope over her head and placing it aside, Cait spied a groggy looking old man wandering out from the geriatrics department. "No, George, get back in your room." The receptionist stepped up to shoo him back in, and Cait set down her clipboard and gave the old man a curious look. "Oh, and nothing alchoholic. I'm on the job, y'know?"

28. Characters in this post:
    With a large "thud" and some sparkling stars Henry landed on hos stomach. He grunted as he pushed himself up from the ground. 'Something went wrong there,´' he thought as he looked around the surroundings while rubbing his aching stomach. Normally the landing after a transport went much more smoothly, he had even managed to keep his balance during the recent few transfers. He quickly realized he was in a forest. A very green one which is odd as it would be autumn in Leora. He rised up from his knees and checked so everything was with him. His sword had fallen out of its sheath. After some looking around he found it lying behind him. He picked it up and checked its sharpness. Fortunately it hasn't been damaged and was still sharp. He put it back into its sheath and checked his handgun. He couldn't see any obvious damage on it and made a testing shoot. The hammer hit the cartridge smoothly and the round fired away as it should. Henry then put the gun back it its holster and checked so that his shield was still with him before checking the rest of his equipment as well. Everything seemed to be with him and undamaged. He then begun walking to find his way out of here,

He walked over to a tree and looked closely at it. He know moss grows at the northern side. When he has figured out which direction is North he begun walking in that direction.

29. Characters in this post:
    Started creeping up walls.

30. Characters in this post:
    Dameon leaned back in the bench he had claimed for himself with the bags that he had bright with him from home. He had litterally packed up everything and had left after he had been pushed over the edge.
    With a soft sigh, he ran a hand through his white hair and felt his hand brush by his ears. He smiled some at the thought of those ears, but the thought quickly disappeared as he watched a girl burst through the back door of the bar he was sitting behind. He stared at her some, tilting his head.

"Erm... Hello?" he offered.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Posts 181 to 210 of 229