Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in - The Lobby -

A generic room, quite like the waiting room of a doctor's office. The walls are an inoffensive blue. The floors of well-worn wood planking. The chairs the sort you buy in bulk. The art on the walls placid prints of landscapes or still lives.

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

1. Characters in this post:
    Testbotro I

2. Characters in this post:
    hello

3. Characters in this post:
    Cait Giovi stepped in, her clipboard held aloft and her hand moving to tug her flu mask down. She opened her mouth to speak, and--oh. No one was here. Frowning slightly, the young doctor decided to bide her time until the next customer by quizzing the poor receptionist on her relationship with her mother.

"So exactly how many times this week has she exhibited signs of disappointment with you? Three? Hm, hm, I see. Well, don't you worry. I'm sure she means best. You haven't had any dreams where you're drowning, have you? Really? That's, er--don't worry about it. Don't worry about it at all."

4. Characters in this post:
    Gordon rapped his knuckles against the wooden door to a lightly lit office, if the cool blue seen from the tiny window was any indication, before politely opening the door and slowly entering the room. Inside stood someone Gordon recognized, a friendly face he’d been avoiding, with her clipboard in hand eyes locked on the person behind the desk. Silently Gordon thanked the forces unseen that it wasn’t him Miss Cait Giovi was drilling.

“Morning Doctor,” Gordon greets with a subtle tip to his head and a kind smile. “Busy?”

5. Characters in this post:
    Cait glanced up from the collection of receptionist related notes in her clipboard, and offered the captain a fine smile indeed. "Not at all." She glanced at the sorry-looking young woman behind the desk and gave her a stern look. "We'll talk again." The poor woman nodded complacently.

The young doctor turned her full attention to Gordon, her smile only growing. "You don't look wounded, and you're here willingly. What's the occasion?"

6. Characters in this post:
    Gordon chuckles to himself the wrinkles around his eyes creasing deeply with the laugh. “You’re quite observant,” he says on the edge of his laughter. “I came to see if you’d like to get a drink and maybe talk to me.” He offers and leaves off ‘about your mother’ because he’s sure Cait knows her mom is of interest to the old man. Though, there were other things Gordon wanted to know, Cait was after all his old medics daughter and there were plenty of things he didn’t know about her. What better way to learn than over a drink or two, least that was how Gordon figured it.

7. Characters in this post:
    Cait Giovi quirked one near-black brow, exchanging a glance and a shrug with the bemused receptionist. "Very well. But you're paying, we're going somewhere nearby, and if there's any business she pages me and I head right back. And none of that seedy nonsense." She waggles a finger at him.

Lifting her stethoscope over her head and placing it aside, Cait spied a groggy looking old man wandering out from the geriatrics department. "No, George, get back in your room." The receptionist stepped up to shoo him back in, and Cait set down her clipboard and gave the old man a curious look. "Oh, and nothing alchoholic. I'm on the job, y'know?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Just stepped out of the portal to the multiverse. It looks like a odd place. Still must be better than being on the street again... It seems im in some sort of, waiting room. Ok so first some man comes up to me and says he will teliport me to the multiverse where my life will be better and now im in a waiting room? I desided to make the best of it and take in my surroundings.

9. Characters in this post:
    The chair was comfy, so comfy that Minerva drifted asleep and with a start resurfaced, her eyes darted around like an amazed child's stupefied at the sudden scenery change. All this surprise almost made Minerva's heart stop. Especially when she saw a person appear out of thin air. The only sound she could make was a gasp that seemed to fill the quiet room.

10. Characters in this post:
    I teleport in. A few smells of rotten flesh still remain on my body and armor. I look around, not knowing how i got here. "What the..." i say. "Why and how did i get from hell to a waiting room? Hey, at least i can rest here." I sit down on a chair, waiting for something epic to happen.

11. Characters in this post:
    "I hate Blue.WHY BLUE? Why not Green? MOSSGREEN?
    Well.At least I can photosynthesis here...",Mosu said while planting his Roots on an old chair with a sunny spot on it.

Posts 1 to 11 of 11