Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Hello? I say as I see a girl sit down on the ground. I slowly walk out of the shadows.

2. Characters in this post:
    lili wanders down an alley and lost and dazed she settles down on the groud

3. Characters in this post:
    Soaring high above, Nimbus flew over a park, where she saw two humans, a dog, and a cat. As much as it would have been nice to eat one of the animals, it's not polite to do so to a pet. Lowering to get a better look, Nimbus saw that the girl below was being quite nice to the boy. She had handed him a sandwich. Hmmm.... Sandwiches aren't pets, and of course, the human would not be left to starve if the girl had such compassion. Feeling her stomach ache for some food, and out of luck with hunting in such a populated area, Nimbus decided to say hello.

Branching on the tree closest to the two humans, Nimbus spoke to them.

"Good day," Nimbus said. "May I please have your sandwich?"

4. Characters in this post:
    Mosu climbes up to the head of Croc 'o Dile and says:
    Sorry to ask, but would you mind taking me to a place where I can proceed my Evil Photosynthesis.No i am not evil, exept sometimes i could be somewhat of a grammar nazi. Where have I left my manners? Hi, my name is Mosu. Nice to meet you. Sorry, did I talk too fast?Or too much? If I did, I am so sorry. I am in a hurry to photosynthesize, as my nutritions run out. So lets get to the Point: Do you know a place where there is light here?

5. Characters in this post:
    "I hate Blue.WHY BLUE? Why not Green? MOSSGREEN?
    Well.At least I can photosynthesis here...",Mosu said while planting his Roots on an old chair with a sunny spot on it.

6. Characters in this post:
    I teleport in. A few smells of rotten flesh still remain on my body and armor. I look around, not knowing how i got here. "What the..." i say. "Why and how did i get from hell to a waiting room? Hey, at least i can rest here." I sit down on a chair, waiting for something epic to happen.

7. Characters in this post:
    Addison walked through indifferently as she studied the area

8. Characters in this post:
    The chair was comfy, so comfy that Minerva drifted asleep and with a start resurfaced, her eyes darted around like an amazed child's stupefied at the sudden scenery change. All this surprise almost made Minerva's heart stop. Especially when she saw a person appear out of thin air. The only sound she could make was a gasp that seemed to fill the quiet room.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Thanks!" I said as I took the sandwitch. I looked down at the cat. I had seen a lot of cats before but this one seemed differant. Almost human like. I ingnored that and started to eat the sandwitch. After I had finished it I desided to get to know this nice person. "What's your name?" I asked them.

10. Characters in this post:
    Hotaru glance up to the boy. Putting on a warm smile, she answered him. "Well, there's this place, most people call them a restaurant," she chuckled. "Just kidding. Are you hungry?"

Hotaru had actually packed lunch before she came. Taking out a sandwich from her basket, she offered it to the boy. "Here, have some." She knelt back down and scratch the dog just as her cat crawled closer to them and started nuzzling near the boy's feet. Grinning, Hotaru smiled at him. "That means she likes you."

11. Characters in this post:
    Decided to take a walk in the park. It was a nice park with lots of trees and other park stuff. I wasn't paying attention because at that moment a dog and a cat ran past me barking and hissing. So far nothing was really all that great around here. I saw somone holding the dog and cat off in the distance. I walked up to them.
    "Exuse me do you know where I could get some food?" I asked.

12. Characters in this post:
    Just stepped out of the portal to the multiverse. It looks like a odd place. Still must be better than being on the street again... It seems im in some sort of, waiting room. Ok so first some man comes up to me and says he will teliport me to the multiverse where my life will be better and now im in a waiting room? I desided to make the best of it and take in my surroundings.

13. Characters in this post:
    In the windless red dunescape of a Strange Alien Planet, something was kicking up dust.

A robot named Bobby with its upper body stuck in a dune was spinning its two wheels with all its might. The right wheel dug furiously into the sand, while the left one spun haltingly in the vacuum. Over the course of an hour, it stirred up a reddish cloud. As Bobby was rocked back and forth by the exertion of its own motor, it calculated the probability of exiting the dune at being less than 1 to 100 against.

Something caught against its right wheel and it shot out of dune, out of the dust cloud, into the airless atmosphere. As Boby's frame cartwheeled through starry sky, it began to calculate the probability of landing again.

14. Characters in this post:
    The cat was so close! Look at it! Lookit! But the stranger held Banjo back and refused to let him tackle the feline. This was all so exciting and disappointing that Banjo didn't know what to do with himself - His tail wagged furiously as a slow growl built up in his throat. If he could only break free! Then he'd show that cat the what for!

Banjo whined slightly while attempting to jump forward, but the stranger kept a tight hold on that stupid necklace he always wore. Why were humans such trouble? Stepping in between a dog and a cat is against the laws of the jungle, anyone with a decent nose could tell you that.

Yet there was no point in struggling when there were new people to meet. It took soooooo much effort, but Banjo pulled his attention away from that dastardly cat and instead looked up at the girl who had caught him. Sitting down on the ground and dramatically looking at her face in a way that always made humans go "awwww," he panted and waited to get his ears scratched.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Down boy, down boy" Hotaru patted the hound. "You're a lively fellow, aren't you?"
    The dog nuzzled in her hand but seemed to moan towards another in the direction behind her. Hotaru scratched behind it's neck and started towards his collar.

"Banjo? That's your name?"

Banjo moaned in response. Hotaru looked behind her shoulder and it was only then she caught the crest shaped eyes of a silver cat. "Lollita? So, that's why you were barking off into the streets." With a flick of her wrist, Hotaru motioned towards the feline to come to her. Without a second of hesitation, the cat jumped off the bench it was taking refugee on and moved towards it's owner.

"Now, play nice. Banjo, this here is Lollita."

16. Characters in this post:
    The Echo took for at this moment in non-time. New but ancient, clueless but wise, it was both everywhere and nowhere at once.

As is was, it intercepted a sound... what was that sound? "barkbarkbarkHIIIISSSS", it said, so The Echo took it all in and pulled and ate pushed it back into a long "aaaarrkkkkkkkkkiiiisssss", the new sound repeating over and over for a few moments of eternity.

Satisfied by the sound, it sought it's source, wanting for more of the unknown.

17. Characters in this post:
    Banjo wandered onto the park's lawn, snuffling through the tall grass with his nose intently pressed against the ground. Something was here, he could sense it. A dog knows these things.

Oh my god, was that a cat? Cat!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Banjo took off running. Where? Towards the cat of course! If only he knew what direction that was...

18. Characters in this post:
    She stood staring at the front door for several minutes, trying to figure out whether or not she wanted to step into the tavern. After hearing her stomach rumble for perhaps the fifth time in the past ten minutes, she shrugged and kicked the door, causing it to slam open with a loud 'BANG!' Stalker Cat stepped through the door before it could close on her again and surveyed the immediate area. There were a few people here already, not that it bothered her in any way, but her tail swished from side to side as her ears twitched slightly. She had kicked the door in partly to make and entrance and partly because she simply hadn't felt like opening it the traditional way, with her hands.

A small black cat was following close behind her, rubbing against her leg and walking around her in circles. She didn't own the cat, it was a stray, but it seemed to like her, so she wasn't going to force it away. With a smile on her lips, she walked over to an empty table close to the other people in the room. When a server came over to ask what she wanted, she stared at him for a second before smiling and asking for a glass of milk and a bowl of cream for her animal friend. The black cat mewled in appreciation and resumed rubbing up against her, purring away rather loudly.

Stalker Cat's tail twitched from side to side again as she tried to mind her own business. She was craving the attention of the other people in the room, but she didn't want to intrude on their business. It would be especially rude if they wanted nothing to do with her. So instead she reached down and brushed her hand along the black cat's back, making him arch his back in pleasure. After a few minutes the server came back and placed the glass of milk in front of her and the bowl he placed on the floor for the cat. When he walked away, Stalker Cat watched him go with barely concealed interest, and then took a sip of her milk. "Ah, now that hits the spot." She said with a smile as she wiped the excess milk from the lip of her mouth. She never had liked being caught with milk mustaches.

19. Characters in this post:
    After a long walk through the forest, Henry found a road. Still not sure where he was he decided to follow it. After all a road must lead somewhere. As he walked down the road to the sound of his shoes moving over the gravel, he looked through a map he had. There was a forest on the map and road went through it but he could not decide if he was at the right location. He needed a landmark. Luckily there was on marked on the map. A large lake in the shape of a half circle. now he just needed to fin that lake and he would know where he was. Even if he did it would be far from his intended location. He also wondered what had happened with the rest of his squad. He hoped they wouldn't have ended up far apart.

After some time maybe an hour, Henry didn't know what the time was, he came out of the forest. the first thing he sees is an inn. He once again checks the map but no inns are marked on it near any forest. It makes him a bit concerned. Still, he could need a warm meal right now. Therefore Henry walks over to the inn and opens the door and walks in through it. He looks around and sees that there's a few patrons in the inn. Nobody he knows however and with a heavy heart he walks over to the counter to order something light to eat. The waitress smiled warmly at him as he placed hos order. He then walked over to a small table and sat down and waited for his meal.

20. Characters in this post:
    Dameon leaned back in the bench he had claimed for himself with the bags that he had bright with him from home. He had litterally packed up everything and had left after he had been pushed over the edge.
    With a soft sigh, he ran a hand through his white hair and felt his hand brush by his ears. He smiled some at the thought of those ears, but the thought quickly disappeared as he watched a girl burst through the back door of the bar he was sitting behind. He stared at her some, tilting his head.

"Erm... Hello?" he offered.