Login to your account

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge was founded long ago by creatures of knowledge, dragons to be specific. They knew how to cross dimensions and the like easily and those that founded this school found some things common amongst them all; Those who needed education in many things including on how to lead their nations, on their powers and abilities, and much much more. So over the course of time this school was formed in an Interdimensional plane and connected to many different dimensions or planes. Of course those who live in t......

Tags: clubs, dorms, dragons, education, fantasy, fighting, futuristic, historical, magic, modern, school, sci-fi, slice of life, training

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Tigerkytti

Created: 07-22-2011, 09:25 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Haden Shadowgate found his way onto the groud of the Interdimensional School of Knowledge and looked up at the sight of the main building. "So this is the place. Doesn't look like much. Pity." His face remained unemotional. Not many things seemed to bother him. He begins to walk deeper into the school.

2. Characters in this post:
    The man looked at the woman that knew his name,He seemed to show little to none intrest in that small detail but made a mental note to remeber that she was not one to toy with.

"Hello ma'm I was recently sent here to be "Educated" ,At any rate i see you are busy with another student do you wish me towait?"

The man does his half smile/smirk at her as his eyes look at her going up and down to see if thew woman had any weapons on him,Strandard Protocal for him.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lotus's eyes would go to her door as she heard the knocking coming from outside of it. Giving an apologetic smile behind her veil to the two that sat before her she would rise from her chair and started for the door.

"If you'll excuse me a moment," She spoke politely as always, as she made her way to the door. Grasping the knob lightly she would turn it as she eased open the door and slipped out, to close the door behind her, leaving Vincent and Yume alone in her office for the moment.

"Hello," Lotus spoke in greeting as her eyes were bright to show the smile she held. Looking him over, she put together who he must be and from where. "How can I help you Morpheus?" While it might be surprising to some that she knew names on the very first meeting without having been introduced, Lotus' mind was sharp and she had the information of ever student and teacher memorized. It wasn't too hard for her to put two and two together with such skills. As well, her speech pattern was formal, but kind.

4. Characters in this post:
    The man named Morpheus but Perfered Morph walked into the office with a blank Expression as he saw the other student. He though At least i know where the I'm not the only new studentHis Foot work Made it Seem as if he was gliding from the way he walked.He walked to the door where the HeadMaster was in her office at he curled his hand into a fist as it hit the door Two times as he waited for what was on the other side.

5. Characters in this post:
    Lotus would've nodded her head to his answer as she went into her office. A little smile lit her eyes as she noticed his uneasieness. It was something she was used to, many people weren't all that comfortable when they couldn't se your mouth. She was certain there must be all types of things that they imagined was behind her veil. It could be quite entertaining to watch peopless reactions around her.

After seating herself in her chair, she would watch the two of them sitting as well as she had invited them to do so. Another small smile showed through her eyes as she heard him speak wistfully about the woman that he held in his lap at the moment, not responding since it had mainly just been said to himself. Though when he would mention the situation he was in, Lotus would nod then sagely. "Yes, I do recall it," She answered before he continued to speak about reversing that magic. Nodding to his assurance that he wouldn't just take the help and leave, Lotus pondered over the question.

"Well, like with all magic, it certainly can be reversed of course. It really is a matter of what it will take to reverse that specific spell," Uncrossing her hands, she would lightly tap on the desk top as she thought, her eyes going to glance out the window towards the greenery outside. After a second her piercing eyes would be back on the two of them.

"I will be certainly glad to help you," It would be apparent she smiled behind the veil, "First however, I will need to know some more information. What sort of magic was used for the spell? Do you know the intent behind it as well? Sometimes that can make a difference. What cast the spell?" Tapping the desk again lightly after she asked the questions she seemed to be thinking over if there was any other information she needed. "And really, anything else you can tell me I guess."

"As long as your both willing to put all the time and energy needed into reversing the spell," Lotus's eyes would go more to Yume then Vincent then, "I can guarantee the spell will be broken or reversed. Just how much time until it can be done, is where I'm not sure, at least yet." Lotus promised them, giving them both a solemn nod of her head.

6. Characters in this post:
    Keegan would nod his head to Amaya's answer about his assumption being correct and a slight smile would touch his lips. "Well then, I hope that you will be able to learn what you need here. My parents believe strongly this school truly is the best." He told her gently with that comforting smile.

When they would hear about Tobias' accomplishments, both Keegan and Shayla would give a slightly surprised look, not to say they thought it wasn't true, rather just admiring of his apparent abilities.

"A champion!" Shayla would echo as a smile brightened her face again, "My, that makes you even more amazing Tobias!" She laughed softly before glancing over to Keegan. "I wonder how well you would do against my brother. He's known for his archery skills as well, since that is expected of royalty anyways." Musing she would speak her thoughts aloud even as Keegan shook his head with a soft sigh.

"I do decently," Keegan corrected, rolling his eyes. Shayla would chuckle lightly before pushing on his shoulder. However, remember both things that had been mentioned she turned back to Amaya and Tobias with a confused look on her face.

"Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is Kendo?" Shayla would ask curiously with a slight tilt to her head. Keegan would watch for the answer to Shayla's question with interest as well. Since they didn't have that name in their world, neither knew what it was. "Well there's plenty of great classes and such that you can take here!" she giggled as she mentioned them, having paid better attention to what was available then Keegan had. "You can even find out if you have any abilities or anything like that, not that you need any Tobias." A light giggle left her lips.

7. Characters in this post:
    Vincent jumped slightly, making Yume get off of his foot and mew. ""Oh, wow. No, not at all Ms. Lotus," He answered. He felt a little uneasy around the principal because he couldn't see her face but he could tell she was a good person. Most of the times he saw her, she had kind and smiling eyes, much like she did now. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Vincent watched the woman go to her desk. She had a sort of mysterious elegance about her that reminded him of mythological stories he used to read when he was younger. 'She's like one of those mermaids or something that tempt people into the sea," He thought before her invitation brought him back to reality.
    Yume mewed softly and trotted into the room as though she was saying 'Come on Vincent, it's safe.' With a slight smile on his face at the thought, he followed her in. "It's quite the pleasure to make your aquaintence as well m'am," He said as he picked Yume up and sat in the chair. Yume mewed softly again as she peered over the desk at the lotus on the principal's wrist. Vincent glanced at the flower and chuckled softly. "Yume used to love putting flowers in her hair," He said softly, more to himself than to Lotus, before continuing to why he had come, "I'm sure you know the position I'm in, right?" He now looked up at the woman and looked her in the eyes. "I just wanted to know if there's someway to reverse someone turning into an animal," He bit his lip slightly, "I mean, I'll still teach for you. I won't just take your help and leave but..." He sighed. He could usually tell people exactly what he wanted but now wasn't on of those times.

8. Characters in this post:
    Amaya smiled softly. It was strange, yet a little reassuring, to receive such sympathy from them. After all, it wasn't unusual that her peers regard her as a freak. "Well, your assumption is correct," She answered. As much as she did resent the power she didn't think this was all too bad of an opportunity and this wasn't so bad of a place. Tobias blinked in surprise and rubbed the back of his head. The reason for him being here had never occurred to him. There wasn't anything really special about him, at least not anything he found derserving of coming to this school.
    As he milled the thought over Amaya answered for him. "He's our nationwide kendo AND archery champion three years in a row," She answeared matter-of-factly. Even though Tobias was a smart guy Amaya knew that was what he was really here for, even if he didn't know it himself.
    Tobias blushed deeply. "N-no way! That's not why I'm here! It's not that big of a deal," He argued. With every word his face grew more and more red, reaching to his ears.
    "It has to be! Amaya answered. Tobias groaned and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head to hide his blushing. Even if it was true, he hated the attention he got from it and he especially hated how Amaya told people about it. He knew that she just did it because she was proud of him but it wasn't something he did for pride or praise, he did it simply because he felt like it.

9. Characters in this post:
    Lotus would be out of the office when he happened by, but also lucky for him she would be returning to her office when he happened to be waiting outside of her door. After having walked her usual rounds, the black and purple haired woman would walk into the main office to see the man waiting outside of it. Smiling softly to herself behind the veil that she always wore, her bright purple-red eyes looked him over.

"Why hello," Lotus greeted him pleasantly in her sweet voice, "What can I do for you Mr. Garcia?" Even though it would be impossible to tell that she was smiling with her mouth from behind her veil, one could see the smile reflected within her eyes. "I hope you didn't have to wait long, I was just taking a walk through the school," She continued speaking as she would politely skirt around the two of them, and turning the knob to her office door would enter and strolled over to her desk, to sit down in the chair that sat behind there.

"Come in, make yourself comfortable," Lotus invited them in kindly as she folded her hands in front of her, the wrist that the lotus she possessed atop the other. "It's a pleasure to make both of your acquaintances by the way." Her words stated simply but pleasantly as she waited for the man and the cat to enter her office or not and to speak.

10. Characters in this post:
    Watching Marik's expression to learn about there not being anything besides the campus, Daryus would give him a slight smile. "It might seem strange, but if you think about it, it's also pretty amazing. This is an entirely self-contained realm, created by dragons." Lifting his hand he'd scratch at the back of his head lightly. "Sorry, you don't want a history lesson, right?" He chuckled, watching as Lilly fetched her shoes. Seeing how much taller she was with them on, he would blink and shook his head. Well that certainly helped in making him feel shorter then he already was.

To being asked to lead the way he would nod, and started on leading the way with his limping gait. It was pretty easy to see how much of a limp he possessed and that it was no easy task to walk with, but Daryus would not allow it to hinder him at all as he walked confidently ahead.

As they were walking and he heard Lilly's question, Daryus would look to her, considering her question, "About three years now. Two years were purely as a student learning to control my abilities and such, but then last year the Clairvoyance teacher went back to their home and I was offered the position." He shrugged lightly as he smiled, "I jumped at the chance, even if I don't think I'm the best teacher." Laughing he would turn his eyes towards them both.

"Do you mind if I ask why the two of you are here, since usually most get an invite for a specific reason. If you don't want to discuss it, that's fine though," Daryus added to make sure that they knew he didn't want to push them to tell him anything.

After a short bit of a walk, he would look to a set of double doors gesturing to them. "And here we are, as the sign says, the Cafeteria," He announced before moving forward and pushing open the doors, gesturing for them to follow him.

----------------

Shayla would chuckle softly to Amaya's vague admittance although it was pretty easy to see how much she valued the boy. And how much he valued her. That was a nice friendship. Watching him look down in embarrassment she would giggle and grabbed the long braid of red hair to play with it. Keegan blinked at his sister doing so, since he knew her to only really do that when she was feeling shy. Quite the rare thing as it was.

"Oh, your welcome," Shalya replied softly, her pale cheeks coloring gently. Keegan would have kept watching his sister with surprise and wonder at her behaviour but that would be when Amaya replied about her abilities so he turned his attention back to her.

The twins listened to Tobias and Amaya explaining about Amaya's abilities and they both blinked in shock. That was a terrible thing to think of, to possess such power it literally blinded you. Keegan would shake his head a little with a soft sigh. "I am sorry to hear that such a burden has been placed on your shoulders, m'lady. However, that would be why you are here at this school, if I might be so bold as assume?" He would ask her with curiousity shining in his blue eyes.

Shayla would blink slightly before she would turn her head to look to to Tobias again, a soft smile turning up the corners of her lips. "What about you Tobias? What brings you here, since no doubt even if you are Amaya's companion they'd only allow you here to learn as well?" Curious about him, she would place her hands behind her as she let her smile widen to him, bright and friendly.

11. Characters in this post:
    Vincent paced in front of the office, his black and white cat following right at his heels. He had already moved into his room in the teachers dorm and now wanted to speak with the principal, Ms. Lotus. He hadn't seen her at all since he got here and wanted to ask for her assistance. But now he was suddenly nervous.
    The only experience he had with any sort of magical or supernatural beings was almost being killed and even though he could make force fields now he wasn't too confident on his ability to defend himself. "I'm being rather silly aren't I, Yume?" He asked stopping. His cat, Yume bit at his pants leg in reply. "Right, right. It is such a sight, isn't it? I'm NOT confident for once," He said with a slight laugh.
    Vincent knew this would be quite a sight for anyone to see, maybe even for any student who had been here for awhile. He was the new music teacher at the school and the reason he seemed to know what his cat was "saying" was the same reason as to why he was here. She was the one he knew best in the world and the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. This cat was his fiance.
    "So, what do you say, Yume? I gotta go talk to her right? I have to fix things," He said softly. Yume looked up at him and mewed which he took as a 'Go for it.' "You're right," He answered with a smile. He then knocked on the office door and Yume sat on his foot as both waited for the principal to answer.

12. Characters in this post:
    Amaya nodded slightly. "I suppose you could say that," She answered. Even if she would never admit it Tobias' friendship was very important to her, especially because he was her first and only friend. She had always been a lonely child. Not only did she not have any siblings but she was home schooled so she could focus more on learning her shrine maiden duties. Not only that but all the local children were always making up stories about ghosts and the weird shrine girl, so no one ever came near her except for Tobias. Though she knew that if he understood more japanese at the time he wouldn't have. Then as time went by Tobias did make friends and Amaya stayed the "weird shrine girl" yet despite that Tobias stayed her friend.
    Tobias blushed. Even though it wasn't much to get that much of an admittance from Amaya was rare. "I guess you're right, Shayla," He looked down in slight embarrassment, not only because she took his hand in hers but also because he realized it was the first time he used her name. "Thank you," He mummbled softly. Amaya's head tilted slightly then as she heard a slight change in Tobias' tone. However she turned her attention to Keegan and decided to ingnore it for the moment.
    "I can see the future. It's an ability passed down from generation to generation along the women of my mothers family. I am the third most powerful seer in my bloodline," She answered simply. Her powers weren't something she was usually asked about but if she were asked she would just state it as it was. The only true thing that bothered her about her ability was the burden it caused and that it was so powerful she couldn't use it properly.
    Tobias looked back up and watched Amaya to see if he could explain. "It's fine," Amaya answered. Tobias knew Amaya didn't take pity very well but she didn't seem to be getting upset which he took as a green light. "Amaya has no control over her ability so she constantly has visions of the future as long as her eyes are open," He explained. Amaya nodded. "Not only does this cause her health to decline but it also loosens her grasp on reality. So to stop this Amaya has been living with her eyes closed since she was young," He finished. To prove the point Amaya opened her eyes. "The only thing I can see of you two is red. I can't see the school but I can hardly tell you the things I can see. It's all far too much for me to even process," Amaya closed her eyes before the pain set in. "When I open my eyes I see people dying, surprise parties, couples breaking up, all on top of one another. I see people I don't know and places I've never been and it only stops when I close my eyes," She blushed slightly, realizing that not only was she rambling but she was getting worked up in front of strangers.

13. Characters in this post:
    It was rather impressive to hear about all the different places that the campus had but the idea that there was really no place outside of it, was a little disheartening.

Hearing Lilly questioning Daryus about how long he had been on the campus, he couldnt deny that he was curious as well. The man didnt seem much older than him and yet it sounded like he had been here for almost a decade. Though that could be far from the truth.

Watching Lilly leave briefly to her room to come back wearing heels, Marik chuckled. He didnt think she needed heels as she was already tall in general. He gave her a sly smirk when she spoke to him about coming back to help her later with the dorm room as he gave a nod. “You know i'll be more than happy to help Lilly.”

Turning his attention down to Daryus, Marik promptly opened his own dorm room door and tossed his bag inside before locking up again. “Well think you can lead the way Daryus? Time to show your fellow students around the campus site.”

14. Characters in this post:
    Lilly made a slight forward nod as she would have been appreciative to anything that had food since she had none currently in her dorm. That was something she would have to do when she was away from the boys.

Seeing the very light blush on Daryus cheeks, she was completely surprised. Such a man could blush, such a feat.

“How long have you been here Daryus?” she felt inclined to ask as she would step forward to her dorm door to scoop up the heels that had been tucked behind the door. Slipping them on she would smile slightly as she realized how much she dwarfed Daryus but was still smaller than Marik. Pulling the door shut, she tucked her hands behind her back as she waited for Daryus to lead the way. “How about you help me with my dorm later Marik.” she would giggled lightly.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Well, yes. Quantum physics, technically." Kelli smiled at him. He was rather adorable. "You can't be stupid, or you wouldn't be here." She finished her writing and began arranging the books so it would be easier for the librarian to put them back.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Well, it has to do with several disciplines, so I even have a hard time answering that but I guess I'd say quantum physics matches it best. You can't be stupid though, or you'd wouldn't be here." Kelli smiled at him. He was rather adorable.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Being someone's friend can do a lot more then you realize Tobias," Shayla placed her hands on her hips as she looked to him with her glittering eyes, although she would give him a soft smile. "I'm sure that having such a dedicated friend as you helps lessens that pain, doesn't it Amaya?" She'd speak to them both, addressing Amaya beecause she didn't want to be rude and speak like she wasn't even therere when she clearly was. Letting her hands move off of her hips, the silk fabric of her dress's skirt whispered against her skin as she would smile to him and took his hand between the both of hers. "I know it's not always easy to see things when so close, but from the outside, I can see very well that you are a sweet person Tobias, with a very kind heart." Patting his hand lightly then, she'd let go as long as he didn't hold onto her hand.

"Power?" Keegan asked in response to Amaya's sighed words, looking between the two of them curiously. "If it would not be rude of me to do so, may I inquire as to what power that you speak of?" He asked gently, obviously afraid of accidently offending either one of them, because he knew that sometimes people could be sensitive about that, at least in their realm...

Looking to Tobias when he bowed, Keegan would smile a little to him and nodded. "It's alright." Although at the mention of Amaya being unable to see Shayla would put her hand to her mouth as she gave a soft gasp.

"Oh my I'm so sorry to hear that Amaya," Shayla expressed with a soft shake of her ehad. She could certainly understand why the girl would be frustrated. Although at the same time she would look back to Tobias as she lifted her brow to him, as if to say, 'See?'

------------

In the portion of the hallway where the group of three people were standing, Daryus would grin as he heard the both of them expressing that they didn't have a problem about his leg. His glowing eyes brightened a little inn the manner of joy, and nodded his head. "Thank you. I appreciate it." He speak gratefully looking between the two of them. It was nice to be around decent people really, his concern had come from that he hadn't wanted to slow them down since his pace was slightly slower then most could walk at. And there were those that could get irritable about that.

Chuckling at Marik's 'threat' regarding the questions and seeing how often he could get the drop on him essentially he'd look to Lily when she would thank him. He'd smile and nod when she would remember to call him Daryus instead of by his last name. "Don't worry about it, it's partly my duty. Plus forces me to talk to others, even on my bad days so you'll be doing me a favor as well." He told them.

At Lilly's sound of hunger and following blush, Daryus couldn't help but laugh softly although he would smile to her kindly. Though at the mention of a place to eat he would nod and gestured for them to follow him as he started his way down the hall. "It seems I've taken on the mantle of tour guide as well now, haven't I?" He chuckled as he would look to the two of them. "First stop, I'll show you the cafeteria. It is the only place to get food here for the most part, since the campus is the only thing occupying this realm. It's a huge campus, almost as big as the city I came from however. But don't worry, any and all food you could want is provided here." Daryus tilted his head to look up at them since it seemed he was the shortest of the three. "I don't know how they do it, but I haven't ever heard of the cafeteria not having something. Oh and besides the cafeteria you can of course make food in your room since all rooms are set up with a small kitchen area and besides that, you can sometimes find students selling food they've made at the school marketplace." Rattling off the information he would blush a little as he finished and rubbed the back of his head a little.

"Don't mind my rambling. I just find this place so amazing even after these few years," Daryus admitted with a slight shrug.

18. Characters in this post:
    “Man I’ll probably have more questions than you’ll know what to do with.” Marik chuckled, “You just might regret that and maybe if I am lucky I can keep you on your feet, seen how many times you see it coming.”

Upon hearing that he was a cripple, Marik snorted, “Hey if you can walk you don’t get no pity.” He crossed his arms, with a smirk still on his face, “Can’t have a fellow student playing teacher too much, so of course you are going to come and hang out with some of your peers.”

His ears lifted slightly upon hearing the rumble of Lilly as her face turned red. Grinning widely showing off the pair of fangs, Marik pulled her in to his grasp with a single arm and let his arm settle on her shoulder. “I’ll make it my mission to feed you Lillypad.” He chuckled, “Yo Dar, we got any good joints off campus that we can feed this pretty little thing?”

19. Characters in this post:
    She beamed warmly up to Marik as he invited Daryus along with them. Though her grin would damper when he spoke about having a cripple take them around.

Dipping her head to the right she took a careful look at the dark man before she furrowed her brow. “You don’t seem crippled and in truth why should that matter. We appreciate your company.” She bowed her head some, “Thank you for giving us permission to ask you for any help or questions. You are very kind Mr….” she stopped herself with a toss of her silver white eyes up to Marik, “Daryus.” She corrected herself.

Letting her eyes follow back to her open room, she stopped some as she blushed at loud protest of her stomach at being hungry before she clamped a hand over her stomach and another behind her neck to rub it nervously. “Maybe we can also find a place that we can eat as well?” she laughed softly as she didn’t dare venture a look to either of the men. How embarrassing.

20. Characters in this post:
    Daryus chuckled and nodded his head to the repeated phrase. "I know it might sound a little strange, but apparently some of abilities and skills are useful so I was invited to teach when the position opened up. And at the same time, I'm still taking some other classes since I only have one class to teach," He would tell her, hoping to clear up the bit of confusion he sensed.

Nodding to her introduction he would give her a light smile in return. Although at her mention of having arrived not on time he would chuckle again. "Oh, don't worry there's no specific time. ISK doesn't operate like a lot of other schools and academies with set start times and such. People come and go all throughout the year, learning what they need and want."

Blinking at being called Mr. Augur by Lilly he almost started laughing, almost but would nod slightly instead. "I've been here a few years," He answered a little softer, blinking as he pushed the memories of his own arrival from his head. "And please, it's Daryus. The only time I have anyone call me Mr. Augur is in class. Outside of that, I'm as much of a student as you are." Daryus told them both with a gentle smile. He didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable by thinking they had to treat him like a teacher, especially when he didn't like it outside of class.

Lifting his brow at Marik's comment regarding already knowing their names, but hearing the teasing tone in his voice wouldn't take offence. Though he would nod when he answered with his name. "Well it's nice to meet you both Lilly, and Marik." He told them, as he lifted his hand and waved to his door right at the corner of the hall pretty much. "If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me, I'll probably know it. From experience, or from being able to see the future." Daryus added on the last part with a slight laugh.

At the invitation he would smile warmly even as a look of surprise showed on his face. "Well if you're sure you wouldn't mind a cripple slowing you down a little I wouldn't mind the exercise and company." Frowning down at his left leg, before flicking his eyes back. "Been sitting around too much playing at teacher." He shrugged lightly, "But if you'd rather not, I can understand that." Daryus didn't want to make them feel obligated to walk with him if they didn't want to.