Login to your account

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge was founded long ago by creatures of knowledge, dragons to be specific. They knew how to cross dimensions and the like easily and those that founded this school found some things common amongst them all; Those who needed education in many things including on how to lead their nations, on their powers and abilities, and much much more. So over the course of time this school was formed in an Interdimensional plane and connected to many different dimensions or planes. Of course those who live in t......

Tags: clubs, dorms, dragons, education, fantasy, fighting, futuristic, historical, magic, modern, school, sci-fi, slice of life, training

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Tigerkytti

Created: 07-22-2011, 09:25 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 57

1. Characters in this post:
    Lotus sat at her desk going through some of the papers that she had to deal with, a soft smile curling her lips as purplish-red eyes looked over some of the newer staff that was coming in to teach at the ISK. So far most of them seemed like they would be great additions. It was always a problem when a large amount of the teachers chose to retire or to carry on to whatever they wanted at the same time, but she couldn't blame them. More often then not they had served the school invaluably, and it was just time for them to move on... She was just glad that finding new teachers so far was going very well.

As she finished sorting through all of the papers she would lightly tap them against her desk to have them all line up before she would slide them into her finished pile. Proud that she had been able to get the mound of paperwork finished, she would lean back in her chair and glanced about her large office. She had chosen for it to be this way for many reasons, one it could fit her dragon form when she felt like taking it. It was also intimidating for those not used to it, which would help her when dealing with the unruly.

Stretching out her long body she lifted both of her slender hands to run her fingers through her sleek black hair, causing the light from her desk lamp to shine over the dark purple highlights running through the black. As she fully relaxed again, Lotus would let out a heavy, satisfied breath from her lungs, causing her purple-red veil to flutter in front of her mouth softly, but not enough to to possibly allow anyone a look underneath it.

She'd decide then that she might as well do some walking about the halls of the school and possibly catch one of the new teachers for a chat, or even see any of the students. Using her hands braced on her desk to push herself up and out of the chair. Walking across the room to the door of her office, she would leave, making sure to lock it behind her before she would leave the general front office and began to stroll along the large arched hallways

2. Characters in this post:
    Keegan and Shalya strolled down the hallway side by side as the few people that were attendants for their family hurried along after them, weighed down by all of their luggage and suitcases. Keegan, as he had since he'd first arrived at the school held a frown on his face, and his arms crossed over his chest. His red and yellow lined coat flared out behind him as he walked quickly, leather boots sounding strange on the flooring that covered the hall, but he seemed to pay it no mind at all with how determined he would seem with his anger.

As for his twin sister, Shayla, she seemed to be in a much better mood as she moved just as quickly as him, but at a quick pace because she was skipping slightly at his side, accompanied by only the soft whisper of her silken dress as it brushed against her skin, her slippered feet barely making noise as it was. Her dress was like her brother's coat and shirt, done in red and yellow, their family's official colors.

It didn't hurt that their nautrally fiery hair went with it either, their tresses framing their equally slender and attractive faces. But besides the sounds of movement, it would all be silent due to the fact no one spoke. Keegan was much too caught up in his misery and Shayla really didn't have anything to say at the moment. Although as she noticed that the numbers on the door were coming closer and closer to the numbers they were looking for, a bright grin lit up her features as she turned her peridot green eyes to her brother.

"
    Wasn't it so nice of them to put our rooms side by side, Keegan?" Shayla asked with a small ladylike giggle as she clapped her hands together delightedly, her movements causing the two small beaded portions of her hair to bounce gently against her forehead.

"
    I would not be attending had they not," Keegan harrumphed, keeping his serious expression on his face as his own icy blue eyes moved over the numbered doors.

"
    Yes you would silly," Shayla laughed and poked his shoulder, not hard enough to budge him quite so, "Mother and Father still would have sent us. Remember, we aren't royalty here." She reminded him happily, her full lips curled into a bright rosy smile. Shayla was looking forward to the experience, since it tended to be easier to make friends when you weren't royalty. People weren't intimidated and you could be certain they weren't just using you.

"I would not have come Shayla," Keegan grouchy voice held a slight touch of irritation to it, looking anywhere but at his twin sister.

"Sure you wouldn't have Keegan," Shayla responded with another giggle, sneaking a look up to her taller sibling and shook her head, sending her long braid swinging back and forth slightly. "Oh, look, we're here!" She declared before he could get in another word as she looked to the door she'd been told would have been hers, with the one that sat next to her brother's. "Oooo I can't wait to see what it's like inside! It's a good thing they gave us a guide to these... modern... conveniences." Laughing and expressing her eagerness she held up a manual that they both had been handed to tell them how to operate anything that they did not recognize. Apparently their rooms had been made to help them feel more at home, but also given upgrades to a more advanced technology to enjoy while away from home.

"
    It looks like they're going to be really small," Keegan lifted a slender brow as he regarded the space inbetween the doors. Unless they were long rooms, he couldn't see how these rooms were going to fit them...

"
    Well let's find out first before complaining," Shayla would retort before sticking her tongue out at him, putting her hand on the doorknob before turning it and walking in. That was another good feature to the school... each door was attuned to its owner and so only the person staying there could allow anyone in or out.

"I am not complain-" Keegan would be in the middle of correcting Shayla when her excited shriek would cut him off and send him running into her room.

"
    Look at it Keegan! It's beautiful!" Shayla would exclaim as she saw her brother rushing in. Spinning around she would flop down on the queen sized bed that rippled slightly with her movements. It was almost like a water bed, but instead of water it was made of a material that simulated it's best qualities while leaving out the worst.

Shayla's room was done up in greens for the most part, the four poster bed with curtains in light and dark green layers giving it a luxurious feel with the bedding silky and plush and plenty of cushions in the far corner where she was. There was a door that stood open to a walk-in closet and another door that led to what he assumed was the bathroom, and a very odd looking kitchen... at least to what he knew of kitchens. And even a dining/living area. Still done in greens with highlights of other colors to give it more depth. Keegan was rendered speechless. It was a mix of what his sister loved the most and what was appropriate for schooling. Perhaps a bit small space wise, but it was definitely bigger then the space between doors led to think.

"
    It isn't too bad," Keegan would mutter crossing his arms, as their attendants filtered in to drop her things off.

3. Characters in this post:
    Amaya walked down the hallway with Tobias. With one hand she clutched tightly to his hoodie and in her other hand she carried her bag. She hadn't brought many things so her bag was small, at least she thought it was compared to the bag Tobias had brought. Unlike Tobias, who had his many clothes and things for cosplaying, Amaya only had her miko uniform, a few kimonos, and some simple dresses. She didn't have much else to bring either except for her hair brush and other small things she needed.
    "This place is pretty big princess. It's best you don't wander off without me." Tobias said bringing her away from her thoughts.
    Amaya felt her face grow hot. He was doing it again. The roleplaying thing he did. "Tobias I told you not to call me princess!" She answered. She found it to be a little embarrassing, even when they were alone. But it wasn't always bad. Sometimes he roleplayed other things and he would say she was his warrior comrade or something of the sort.
    Tobias chuckled. "Oh right, sorry Aya. I forgot that the enemy might be around. I may have put your life in danger!"
    Amaya groaned and instead turned her focus to the fabric of his hoodie while he rambled on about how he "rescued" her. His hoodie was soft and the trim felt like it had some fur or something on it. But even without seeing it she knew which jacket it was. It was his favorite jacket that he had gotten from his grandmother for his birthday before she passed away. That was the year he turned ten. The jacket had fit him too big at the time and he threw a fit about it. A week later his grandmother passed away and now he only wore it when he was feeling nervous. Amaya her self was wearing her favorite silk kimono. Or at least she hoped it was. She had asked Tobias to get it for her and the sun was far too bright that morning for her to check herself.
    Suddenly Tobias stopped causing her to walk into his back. "Here's your stop princess!" He said. He opened the door for her as she made her way around them. "Wow, this room is nice! I hope mine is this good too. And it's nice and dark for ya'." He continued as he guided her inside and too the bed. "I'll be back to help you settle once I find my room."
    Amaya sat on the bed and nodded. She took notice that the bed was firm but very soft. Far from the bed she had at home. "You dont have too though. I can figure it out." She answered.
    Amaya heard tobias chuckle again. "I know I don't have too." He said as he left and gently closed the door behind him.

4. Characters in this post:
    Kelliandra flipped through a book on dark matter. She wanted to try an experiment, but she wanted to first see what was already known about the subject. She also thought her lesson for the advanced students might include it, but she needed to check her sources. She would be jumping a chapter, but it wasn't necessary to teach now.

She put it down and thumbed through a book on biology of several species for her intermediate anatomy class. She hoped she could get away without drawing any of them. Her art skills were...less than recognizable for the most part. Maybe she could find a good picture in one of these books...

She suddenly had an insight and began hurriedly searching through a pile of books beside herself, gently tossing them aside. Where was it...?

5. Characters in this post:
    "Not bad?" Shayla asked with disbelief as she looked over to her twin brother with widened eyes. "It's wonderful Keegan! It's even better then our rooms at home! Sure it isn't home of course , and missing some of the nice things that only home has, but there's things here that we'll never have at home!" She exclaimed and shook her head at her brother's insistence on trying to hate coming here.

Keegan would give a noncommital type of shrug, causing Shayla to frown at him. Sliding off of the wonderful bed she would march up to him and snagged his arm before smiling her thanks to the attendants and started dragging him out of her room. "'H-Hey!" Keegan exclaimed as he was just about thrown off balance, getting his feet just in time to keep up with Shayla.

"Let's go see your room Keegan and see how much you still can hate it here!" She spoke with a giggle as she left out her door, leaving it open for the moment before she shoved Keegan towards his door. Stumbling at being shoved he would shoot his sister a glare before coming to stand before the next door.

"Fine, fine might as well get this over with," Keegan groused as he placed his hand on the doorknob and pushed it open, walking into his room first before Shayla practically pushed him inwards so she could get a look. Coming to stand in the middle of the room both of their eyes widened. It was a lot like Shayla's in basics, but while it suited her tastes more, his room reflected Keegan's just as well. With a bed just as nice and simple furniture it also sported training dummies and well organized storage for his weapons and really everything else he could need while being in his room. And again like Shayla's room it was decorated in his favorite color, a nice dark blue with touches of their families colors and darker shades of highlights to make it look tasteful.

"See!" Shayla cried with victory as she pointed at his face noting the astonished look there, "You like it! You actually like it!" She giggled happily to see that her brother was able to at least like one part of their coming to stay at the school. Keegan would move his eyes to his gloating sister and frowned slightly, unable to fully do so though as a bit of a grin snuck onto his lips.

"Okay, maybe I do," Keegan admitted grudgingly to her, causing her to giggle and stick her tongue out at him.

"So, you aren't going to be a grump the entire time!" Shayla declared, her green eyes glittering, "I was starting to think that maybe I was going to have to ditch you so you wouldn't bring me down." She teased him with a slight smirk. Her words would cause him to lift his brows as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked down to her a smirk growing over his lips.

"Ditch me?" Keegan repeated, "You really think you could have ditched me Shayla?" He asked as he would slowly lower his arms down to his sides again, the smirk widening as he would take a step closer to her. Seeing the way that he was starting to loom over her, Shayla's eyes would grow big as she knew what was coming, taking a step back.

"You know you can't get rid of me, sister dear!" Keegan lunged for her as he spoke, causing Shayla to let out a shrill laughing shriek as his arms closed around her to tickle at her.

"Keegan!" She cried out as she laughed and squirmed from him tickling her, "Cut it out Keegan!" Shayla batted at his hands before she slipped out of his grasp and ran laughing for the hallway.

"Never! I'm going to get you Shayla!" Keegan replied to her as he laughed, running after her. Shrieking again as she saw Keegan chasing after her, Shayla darted out of his bedroom and into the hallway with him close on her heels.

Running quickly, Shayla would keep just out of his reach as she turned around to try to watch where she was going, only to find herself colliding into a dark blonde boy. Hitting him face first she would go down backwards onto the ground with a hard rush of air forced from her lungs. Now on the ground she blinked up to the one she'd hit, surprise showing on her face.

Keegan who had still been close behind wouldn't be able to react in time to stop Shayla from hitting the floor, but he'd instantly be at her side as he saw his sister fall. "Hey!" Keegan growled out indignantly at the boy, "Why don't you watch where your going?!" He narrowed his eyes angrily at him as he would react unthinkingly.

Shayla would look to her brother as he spoke to Tobias so roughly, knowing that his famous temper was showing it's edge. Putting her hand on his arm she shook her head. "It's alright Keegan, it was my fault that I ran into him. Calm down, it wasn't his fault," She'd speak soothingly to her red haired twin as she watched him glaring at Tobias before looking to her with a gentler expression.

6. Characters in this post:
    Tobias gently closed the door and started down the hall looking for his room. He hoped it wasn't too far from Amaya's. He also hoped his room would be as nice looking. The dorm area itself was immense and beautiful too. Of course, it wasn't like he wasn't used to a big home, his mother' business left them more than just well off, but this place was almost like a castle.
    He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt something hit him causing him to stumble back slightly. He looked down at what had hit him and saw that it was a red haired girl. He blinked in surprise and opened his mouth to apologize when a red haired male came and started to yell at him.
    They looked very close in features causing Tobias to assume they were twins. "Oh, wow! I'm so sorry!" Tobias said once he realized what the guy was yelling at him for. He had been taken by suprise because not only were they the first twins he'd ever met but they also seemed to have somewhat elvish feature.
    "Don't worry about it. It was truly my fault m'lady. I should have been paying better attention." He said with a kind smile. "I hope you haven't been hurt because of my carelessness." He held out his hand to help Shayla up and looked at Keegan. "My deepest apologies to you as well m'lord. I truely meant no harm."

7. Characters in this post:
    Shayla turned her peridot eyes to the blonde with a gentle smile as she shook her head, "As should I have been." She insisted, not one to allow someone to take the blame when she hadn't been looking either. Though as he offered his hand, she would blush lightly but took it demurely to allow him to help her to her feet again. Her eyes took him in and the clothing that was quite strange to what she was used to. Letting her hand linger in his for the moment she would smile gently to his concern. "I am unhurt, thank you."

The moment that Tobias had extended his hand to Shayla however, Keegan's temper would flare slightly as he growled out a warning, his fae born fangs showing as his dark blue eys flashed with anger. Shayla looked to Keegan with a sigh of annoyance.

"Cut it out Keegan, he really didn't mean to do it," She told her twin with a narrowing of her eyes. Although she understood his protectiveness, his volatile temper was sometimes almost too much to deal with.

"But how do you know?" Keegan asked as he eyed the other boy, his flaming red hair settling around his face as he clenched and then relaxed his fingers from the fists he'd been holding. Shayla would roll her eyes at the question, knowing that he knew perfectly well that there was no reason for his paranoia.

"Because," She looked to him sternly, "as I reminded you earlier, our royal status doesn't matter here." Shayla sighed and shook her head. "Honestly Keegan! Remember, it doesn't matter that I am a princess, or you a prince. Nobody here wishes to use us for our throne because we're the only ones from our world here." She hated feeling like she had to lecture her brother but when he was being tempermental, cold hard logic sometimes was the only way to get him to back down.

"Well," Keegan hesitated looking back to Tobias then Shayla again, "You do have a good point." He would finally admit grudgingly, his temper calming down slowly as he loosed a heavy sigh.

"I am so sorry about him," Shayla would say to the blonde as she took her eyes from her brother, "Keegan doesn't always think before reacting." She would give him an apologetic smile, as Keegan would mutter his apology, crossing his arms across his chest once again.

8. Characters in this post:
    Tobias flinched slightly when Keegan growled. He was a bit confused as to why he was so angry. He hadn't meant to bump into his sister. It was an honest mistake. "I'm glad you're okay," He answered, blushing slightly when Shayla's hand lingered slightly on his own.
    He watched as Shayla reprimanded her brother. It made him chuckle slightly as it reminded him of Amaya and himself and even he and his own sister. Tobias offered a kind smile as Keegan eyed him angrily. 'I hope I didn't get on his bad side,' He thaught to himself stuffing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. 'I hope Amaya isn't getting impatient,' Tobias couldn't help but let his mind wander slightly while they siblings talked. It was something that happened a lot, whether he was bored or not.
    It wasn't until Shayla said that she was a princess that Tobias' thoughts were brought back to the situation at hand. It wasn't until then that he had noticed what they were wearing. The fabric of their outfits looked expensive and elegant. It was much like something royalty would wear. He smiled to himself slightly. This truely was turning out to be an exciting experience. 'You'll love it there Tobias! It'll be like something out of all those animes you watch!' That was what Amaya had told him when he decided to come with her to this school. She had the biggest smile on her face and seemed a little proud to have found a place like this before he could.
    "No problem, m'lady. He's your brother, right? That's just what brothers do," He waved away her apology and smiled kindly. "I'm Tobias. Nice to meet you both," He introduced himself, holding out his hand.

9. Characters in this post:
    With being caught up in the fact that she was having to lecture her brother yet again for his temper she wouldn't really have noticed that Tobias had become distracted with his thoughts. She didn't mean to focus so much on that, but she knew also that it was best that she headed off Keegan's temper before he let it run off with him. Knowing all too well how her hotheaded brother could be and not wanting him to get unnecessarily upset at someone who'd done nothing wrong.

Turning her eyes back to Tobias as he spoke about Keegan being her brother, she would nod her head, "Unfortunately yes, he happens to be my twin brother." Shayla would confirm in a joking, teasing manner towards Keegan. He would just wrinkle his nose slightly at her, and huffing through his nose. "Oh you know I love my big brother," She would giggle as she poked at him. Keegan finally seemed to lighten up a little as he chuckled and ruffled Shayla's hair. Ducking away from him she would bat at his hand again, giggling.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Tobias," Shayla would say, taking his hand cautiously as that seemed to be what he wanted her to do, but she wasn't sure why. "I'm Princess Shayla Vortigren, although I prefer just being called Shayla." She would introduce herself in return with a charming smile and Keegan would actually seem to have mellowed enough to nod his head.

"And I'm Prince Keegan Vortigren, both of us hail from the Ruby Kingdom," He would politely introduce himself with a slight smile. Shayla would giggle and elbowed Keegan gently with a shake of her head.

"He's not going to know what the Ruby Kingdom is, silly," Shayla would tell Keegan who would promptly look slightly embarrassed at having forgotten that.

10. Characters in this post:
    Larry stepped through the isles of the library quietly, ears perked and tail wagging as he searched for the proper section. He'd already settled into his room and he thought that, maybe, a library as big as this would have some wonderful cook books. Oh that would be great. He'd been looking for new recipes to try lately since he'd exhausted all the ones he'd gotten from his master before... well he'd best not dwell on that.

His ears drooped a little and he frowned, furrowing his brow as he looked up and around. He was in the science section. Darn... probably not here... well, actually cooking was a science. He got himself a little worked up at that thought but quickly calmed himself down, ears perking as he heard someone moving about.

He decided to follow the noise, knowing whoever it was close and turned a corner, tilting his head curiously when he spotted someone he recognized vaguely as a teacher. He'd seen her a couple of times but didn't know her name yet, he was quite new after all.

He walked up to her slowly, noticing the way she searched through the books frantically. She looked like the old miss had when she lost things, had she lost something. "Hello?" he said quietly, questioningly as he finally got near enough to her to say something without being too loud. "Have you lost something? Can I help look for it?" He slumped in on himself as was usual when around someone smaller than him, he didn't want to make them uncomfortable after all.

11. Characters in this post:
    Tobias laughed slightly as he watched Shayla tease her brother. It was obvious to him that they were very close making it more than easy to forgive Keegan for his previous anger. Their playful interactions made him feel slightly homesick for a moment even though they had just gotten there and Amaya was as close to a sister as his real sister.
    As Shayla shook his hand he noticed that she seemed cautious about it and he wondered whether it was because she was suspicious of him or because she wasn't familiar with shaking hands when meeting someone. By Keegan's introduction and decleration that they were from the "Ruby Kingdom" Tobias assumed it was the latter.
    "So, you really are royalty?" He asked with genuine interest. His eyes brightened slightly with excitement. For a second he wondered if he could convince Shayla to try on some of the outfits he's made since Amaya never liked to. But he immediately killed the thought after realizing that it would probably come off as strange to her, not only because they had just met but also because that was just how cosplay came off to many people.
    "I don't mean to seem so excited. I just think it's really cool," He said immediately unsure if asking about that would upset Keegan.

12. Characters in this post:
    Tara stepped into the courtyard curiously, tail whipping out behind her before twirling tight around her waist. She'd only been here for a few days, and though she had passed through many times she hadn't really looked around. Now she was going to.

It was an odd place to her, there were tree's, grass, and flowers but it was so quiet. It had confused and concerned her at first but then she realized that this place probably wasn't as attuned to its various inhabitants as her home world was. She could hear the trees, at least, though their voices were whispers and very tired ones at that. They seemed to be sleeping, at least to her.

It bothered her and she wondered if she could strike up a conversation with one if she got closer.

Tail whipping out again she walked up to a tree not far from the little path she was on. "Hello" she said softly, reaching out to touch it's thick trunk with a small, delicate hand. The bark beneath her glowed a soft light brown for a moment and she got a muffled response. She smiled softly, giving just a slight peek at those shark sharp teeth before she continued speaking, musing softly in her mind. I hope I'm not waking you.

She continued, standing there as the two had a quiet conversation, going on about the reason it was so quiet, the recent weather, her powers, and interesting goings on. As she stood she stepped a little closer and pressed her forehead to the tree, eyes closing as she wrapped her arms as far as they would go around the trunk.

All in all she looked a little odd but thought it herself to be rather standard behavior when speaking with a quieter being.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Oh! You scared me." Kelli put her hand to her chest. "Yes, I'm looking for a book int his pile titled 'The Psychology of Quantum Physics. Connecting Jung to Sagan.' It's somewhere here but I can't seem to find it..." She wondered, briefly, where he was from originally. She'd ask him, if she remembered.

14. Characters in this post:
    When aked if they were really royalty, Keegan would frown, but it would seem his temper was staying calm for the moment as that would be the worst that he showed for reaction towards the question. As for Shayla however she would smile to him and giggled noticing the brightening of his eyes.

"Yes, we are," She would answer in her cheerful manner however would also shrug her shoulders at the same time. It wasn't a big deal to her, since really she'd never much cared for being royalty... It was much too complicated for her tastes, as she preferred just being able to meet people and make friends without having to worry about the more complex parts of her title. "All of our lives really," Shayla would tease him playfully with a soft grin. Keegan wouldn't be able to help but chuckle at his sister's comment, but wouldn't really loosen up much more yet.

"Really?" She would ask when he mentioned how cool he thought it was, as she gently took her long braid and slightly fiddled with it. "I'd rather be a normal girl myself," She murmured softly as she looked down. As privileged as she knew that she was, she felt caged by her responsibilities so much more.

Keegan would place a comforting hand on her shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze, "Hey don't get melancholy on me." He leaned down and muttered near her long pointed ears, causing her to perk them up as she looked to him and blinked, realizing how she must have sounded.

"Sorry," Shayla would laugh as she apologized to them both with a silly little grin before her eyes would widen as they stopped on Tobias's own ears. "Keegan! Look at his ears!" She gasped with wonder and surprise, and even Keegan would look surprised as his eyes went to his ears.

"Oh my gosh, I've never seen ears like yours!" She exclaimed as she moved forward and would lift her hand to the rounded looking ear, interest showing on her face before she would suddenly stop. "I'm sorry..." Shayla muttered again, this time blushing brightly as she realized what she'd been about to do.

15. Characters in this post:
    For a moment Tobias felt as though Shayla was making fun of him when she added that they were royalty all their lives. But he realized, with her soft smile, that she was only playfully teasing him and managed a chuckle. He was already starting to like these two and it made him feel far less uneasy about being in this new place.
    Tobias frowned slightly as Shayla looked down. He hadn't meant to make her sad by asking her about her royal status. Rubbing the back of his head he silently scolded himself for asking. Amaya said those things to him all the time whenever he told her how cool he thought it was that she could see the future or get to live at the shrine. He should have realized that Shayla would probably feel the same way sometimes.
    "Hey, look, I didn't mean to make you feel down..." He muttered apologetically. He then sighed in relief when Keegan put his arm around Shayla and comforted her. Tobias knew that he was going to do a better job of making her feel better and was glad that he hadn't run into her by herself. He had no idea what he would have done then. It wasn't like cheering up Amaya. He'd known her twelve years and already knew her well enough to avoid certain subject and make up for it if he ever forgot.
    "It's fine. I was my fault really," Tobias answered to her apology."Huh?" He reached up to touch his ear. For a moment he was genuinely confused about what it was that made them so surprised about his ears.
    Then a deep blush raised to his face when he looked to their ears and remembered that they were different from his. "Oh, yeah. I've never seen ears like yours either. At least not real ones," He didn't move when Shayla reached toward him and smiled shyly when she stopped. "Nah, What are you apologizing for? You can... you know, touch my ear if you want," He answered as his blush deepened. "I understand your curiosity."

16. Characters in this post:
    "It's alright," Shayla would tell him when he would mention he hadn't meant to make her feel down as her mood perked back up, letting a smile appear again. "You didn't do anything bad anyways," She chuckled softly. Even Keegan didn't seem to be upset at him at all which should at least indicate how neither of them blamed him for it.

"Shayla just doesn't like living a life of wealth and privilege," Keegan would tell him with a slight smirk crossing his lips. Shayla herself would blink at her brother and shoved his shoulder.

"You know that's not it!" She exclaimed indignantly and pouted slightly.

"Yes I know, but it got a reaction didn't it?" Keegan asked with a laugh, to which Shayla chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah," She admitted. Looking to Tobias she smiled again to him softly, "Unlike what my brother says, it's not because I dislike being privileged... it's just.. well it's harder to make friends normally. That's why I was so happy to come here!" Shayla laughed as she would tell him that.

When it came to looking at his ear, she would blush softly as he would tell her that she could touch his ear if she wanted to, causing her smile to brighten even at the same time that her blush did in her cheeks. "O-ok," Shayla would move her hand forward again as she would gently touch the rounded portion of his ear, running her finger over it. "That is so neat, your ear is so round and soft." She breathed softly. Keegan, even though he didn't speak looked torn between being curious himself and disliking his sister being so close to him.

"Not real ones?" Keegan would ask with curiousity, tilting his head slightly as he watched Shayla retract her hand.

"Well if you want to, you can feel my ear," Shayla would offer next tilting her head so that he could reach her long pointed ears if he wanted.

"Shayla," Keegan would speak her name making her slide her eyes over to him before rolling them.

"Its only fair Keegan, and it's only my ear," She would tell him with a slight laugh, shaking her head a moment.

17. Characters in this post:
    He tilted his head and frowned for a moment "I'm sorry." He hadn't meant to scare her. He perked up a little more when she confirmed his suspicion that she'd been looking for something.

"The Psychology... of Quantum... Physics?" he finished the title slowly, making sure he pronounced the words right. While he was a pro at reading cook books and recipes he wasn't so great at much else. Always a little dim he didn't even really understand what he'd just said. His ears flattened out for a moment as he tilted his head and furrowed his brow.

"Okay... I don't know what that is" he admitted shamelessly, "but I'll help you find it." He perked back up quickly and began rooting through the pile of books as well, tugging through hurriedly. He might not understand what it was but he was sure he'd be able to read the title. "Hrm..." his tail wagged behind him rather cheerily as he snagged a book up glancing down at its title.

"Is this it?" he asked happily, ears twitching, a large smile on his face. He held up a book, he was pretty sure it was the title she'd mentioned, and let his tail continue to thump behind him.

18. Characters in this post:
    Tobias chuckled at their little exchange. After the anger went away Keegan seemed like a great guy. For a second he wished that he had brought Amaya with him too instead of leaving her by herself in her room but he dismissed the thought deciding that as soon as he found his room he would get her and introduce him.
    Tobias smiled politly as Shayla touched his ear then blushed lightly when she commented on how smooth and soft it was. He found it a little cute that she took such interest in his ear. It almost reminded him of a child going to a theme park for the first time and wanting to be able to touch and see everything.
    "Well, where I come from people do this thing called cosplaying," He blushed deeply, "Well, not exactly. It's not like it's something everything does. But uh, anyway... Some cosplayers, you know for their costumes, can make themselves ears that look just like yours. Or other kinds too. Like... Like... Cat ears!" He exclaimed putting his hands to his head and shaping them like cat's ears. He knew he was rambling but he was suddenly embarrassed talking about his hobby here, as he didn't know what other people would think of it.
    Tobias' blush got deeper as Shayla tilted her head so he could touch her ear. He glanced at Keegan, whom he realized, didn't look too happy about that. "N-no, It's fine really," He answered with a nervous smile. "You're brother's just worried about you. I am kind of a stranger after all. I don't want to upset him," He rubbed the back of his head and his smile turned apologetic.

19. Characters in this post:
    Both Keegan and Shayla seemed to listen to Tobias answer the question about fake ears with rapt attention, apparently the idea of pretending to have different ideas wasn't something that happened in their world. Shayla's eyes sparkled softly when he mentioned costumes and cat ears.

"So... it's like dressing up for a costume ball?" Shayla would ask, a touch of excitement seeping into her soft voice as her eyes widened, looking to Tobias with eagerness to find out. Keegan would blink at his sister, something going through his head that would cause him to roll his eyes, but for the moment said nothing whatever it was.

Though when he would say that it was fine about touching her ears, Shayla would look disappointed and shot Keegan a glare that would make him flinch a little before she turned her bright smile back to Tobias. "It's alright, I promise! Keegan's just being overprotective and forgets I can make my own choices!" She would give Tobias a little pout before she would look back towards Keegan again. "Tell him it's alright!" She would insist of her brother who frowned and shook his head, about to open his mouth to obviously say differently before Shayla lifted her foot and stomped on his toes.

Yelping Keegan would jump backwards and blinked at Shayla who was giving him a very pointed look. "Oh alright, it's fine." Keegan groused and when Shalya narrowed her eyes at him he swallowed hard. "Really, it's completely fine, I promise." He hastily added with a slight smile and chuckle, shaking his head in amusement at how insistent his twin was being. Rewarding him with a smile she would look back to Tobias.

"See?" She would ask with that happy smile and tilted her head again, as she placed her hands behind her back while waiting.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, sort of dressing up for a costume ball when you think about it," His eyes brightened slightly and he sighed in relief. He was glad that they didn't find it strange, or at least that they had more interest in it than anything else.
    Tobias frowned slightly when Shayla looked disappointed at his saying that it was fine. His look soon turned to a slightly amused grin when she stomped on Keegan's foot making him say it was fine despite the look on his face saying otherwise. "Well, if you're sure it's ok," He said reaching out and gently touching her ear. 'They feel nice, not like the paper-mache ones on those old, sweaty WoW players' He thought to himself blushing slightly. "They-" He stopped when he felt something clutch onto his hoodie and yelped in surprise.
    "Who are your new friends?" Amaya asked softly clutching tightly onto his hoodie. She was going to stay in her room and wait for him like he had asked but she had gotten hungry. Then after wandering around for awhile she had finally heard his voice down the hall and found him.
    Tobias sighed and blushed in embarrasment. "Ama- I mean princess, what are you doing here I told you to wait for me!" He answered as he pulled his hand away from Shayla's ear. The thought of her wandering this place by herself upset him because he was the one responsible for her and if anything happened to her both of their parents would have his head.
    "I got hungry," She answered simply then slowly worked her way to stand in front of him, "Hello I'm Amaya Ukiyo. Please treat me kindly," She said with a slight bow once she was infront of him. Her hand was still clutching onto his hoodie making her seem like a little kid.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Really?!" Shalya would ask him with excitement shining in her eyes, her pointed ears tilting upwards at the thought of something similar to a costume ball. Keegan however would let out a short groan and placed his head in his hand.

"Now you've done it! Shayla loves costume balls," Keegan would tell him, to which Shayla would nod her head excitedly.

"It's always so much fun pretending to be something or someone you're not every other day of your life," Shayla would gush happily with a soft giggle. She always found it the best time to meet people and talk to them because they always treated her just like any other person instead of a princess.

When he touched her ear she would blush softly some more, her cheeks turning a gentle red as she giggled at the feel of his touch. Watching him when he would start to speak about her ear, she would blink in surprise as he yelped in surprise. Her eyes going to the girl that suddenly appeared she would tilt her head to study her, although hearing him call her a princess, she would be also quite surprised. Though she supposed it wasn't THAT surprising, but still it wasn't common.

Keegan would seem to recover the easiest from the sudden appearance of the girl as he would bow and offer his hand to the girl with a slight smile curling over his lips. "It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance Princess Amaya. I am Prince Keegan Vortigren of the Ruby Kingdom.." He introduced himself, and if she would take his hand as he offered it, he would gently press his lips to the back of her hand in a traditional manner.

"I'm Princess Shayla, it's a pleasure to meet you," Introducing herself second this time, Shayla would curtsy neatly, bowing her head slightly at the same time before straightening up. Looking over to Tobias then, she would give a soft giggle as she lifted her brow at him. "And you made it sound like we were the first royalty you've ever met Tobias," She'd playfully scold him, giving a slight shake of her head, as she clicked her tongue at him.

22. Characters in this post:
    Tobias chuckled slightly at Shayla's excitement. She seemed to share his view on costumes, in a sense. He had always enjoyed using cosplay to pretend to be something he wasn't, especially around Amaya. In a way he always envied her becuase at the end of the day he was always just Tobias, a regular human boy, while she would always be Amaya, the Shinto priestess who could see the future.
    Once she unbowed Amaya opened her eyes to be able to see Tobias' new friends. It took her a few second to focus through the bombardment of visions she got the second she opened her eyes. After she seperated what was a vision from what was in front of her she let go of Tobias and clutched her head, closing her eyes again. "I'm not a real princess," She muttered, taking Keegan's hand in assumption that he was going to shake it, "Tobias just plays games like that." For a second she wasn't sure if the two were really royalty seeing as she didn't get a good look at them before the pain started. "It's a pleasure to meet you regardless though..."
    Tobias blushed at Amaya's statement then more deeply at Shayla's. Well, she's sort of right," He said rubbing the back of his head, "She is a priestess though. I just pretend like she's a princess sometimes because then I can be something exciting to," He continued with a shy, embarressed grin.

23. Characters in this post:
    Having Amaya take Keegan's hand, much like his sister he wasn't used to shaking between the different genders and would do what he was used to by gently kissing the back of her hand before relinquishing it. Although when they were told that Amaya wasn't a real princess they would blink, a little surprised at that information. Keegan would narrow his eyes at the bow, disliking the idea of having been deceived. Shayla's reaction however would be a little different as she would laugh and shook her head at Tobias.

"You really like to play pretend a lot, huh?" She asked him with amusement in her voice. She wasn't offended, but thought it a little silly to call someone something they weren't in such a serious tone. Keegan wouldn't get mad as he would hear that she was a priestess however, although he thought the boy's excuse to be really quite silly.

"Well then, it is a pleasure to meet you Priestess Amaya," Keegan corrected himself with a gentle smile to his lips, although he'd realize she didn't see it as he noted her eyes were closed.

Shayla would giggle at Tobias's reason for it, but she would shake her head again at him a little, "But you don't need to pretend to be something exciting." She would insist, her green eyes shining softly. "You have the choice of being almost anything because you weren't born into a position!" Her voice was wistful as she spoke. "You could be a chef if you like cooking and cook for lots of people, or make things that are really important for an entire country! Or you could write stories or ballads for hundreds to enjoy and adore! There's just so many choices!" A brilliant smile took over her lips as a brilliant smile appeared on her lips.

"As royalty you don't get any chance to specialize and be passionate about any subject, you have to do whatever is good for everyone. You have to dress in the latest, and whatever is thought of as 'the best' even if you don't like it." Shayla sighed softly and shrugged her shoulders

"Please excuse Shayla," Keegan directed to the girl after Shayla had gone on about her plight as a princess. "She doesn't mean to be rude." He smiled again, despite it going unseen, although he knew it could be heard in his voice after all. Shayla blinked and blush brightly as she hid her face behind her hands.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say being born to a position makes the position bad either," Shayla would apologize to her, hoping she hadn't offended Tobias's friend.

24. Characters in this post:
    Amaya blushed deeply as Keegan kissed her hand. She hadn't expected it even if Tobias had called her a princess. In fact not even Tobias, who almost always called her princess had ever kissed her hand before.
    Tobias blushed further at Shayla's reaction though he was glad that she hadn't seemed angry about it like Keegan did. He knew she probably thought he was silly and for the first time he felt rather silly to be that way. He had forgotten that she warned him not to call her a princess here because someone might believe it or rather it was such a habit that even if he had remembered he probably would have wound up calling her a princess anyway.
    Tobias frowned slightly as Shayla talked. She reminded him again of Amaya, who was always telling him the same things. He knew deep down Amaya hated being a priestess and that even Shayla probably wished she could be something more than simply what she was born to be but Tobias always wanted to be something greater. In this sense he was still like a child. Even though he was already eighteen he still wanted to be the hero. He still wanted some special power that in his hands could change the world. Unfortunately he also knew that for someone like Amaya it made life miserable and that she would give anything to give her power away.
    He noticed how passionately Shayla went on about being anything but a princess and realized that she was in the exact position as Amaya.
    Amaya shook her head and turned away slightly. "I wouldn't have ever thought of it as good," She said frowning. "If I wasn't a priestess..." She let the thought hang in the air and sighed.
    "Right, I'm sorry. I don't usually think of it that way. I tend to get so caught up in wanting to be something amazing that I forget that," Tobias said, so Amaya wouldn't have to finish the thought. He smiled sadly and gently put a hand on Amaya's head.
    Usually it annoyed her when he did this but she wasn't in the mood at the moment to shake him off. "Being a priestess is a burden," She said simply with a shrug.

25. Characters in this post:
    Keegan's first thoughts on the subject would have been along the lines of exasperation at somehow having found another person who was like his sister in her vehement denial of what she could not change. But it didn't last long either as his expression softened watching the other three. As the more silent of the twins, it often gave him the chance for observation. And despite his apparent annoyance with Shayla's dislike of her life, he did understand but for Keegan, he didn't feel so out of place in his position. He didn't know why but the knowledge of the importance of it all brought him comfort. Listening silently at first, he would nod his head a little in acknowledgement of the girls' words.

"But," Shayla insisted as she would look up to Tobias with her expressive peridot eyes, "I think that you are amazing." She blushed lightly as she called him that, looking between him and Amaya. "Choosing to help even just one person is so very admirable to me," Her hands nervously played with a fringe of her silken dress as she started to explain herself. "You don't do it because it's expected of you, or you've been told you have to your entire life. That certainly is amazing." It was clear to her that Amaya and Tobias were close, and she meant what she said. Even if it didn't seem like much to him, making the choice to help someone out long term instead of persuing one's on selfish desires only when they didn't have to, was a trait she'd always admired.

As for Keegan he had been thinking a little, and even though he knew Shayla would dislike hearing him saying it again, he decided to speak to Amaya his thoughts. Hoping not to offend her of course, he had the hope of perhaps bringing her comfort, even if it was not much. He'd be happy to help even a tiny bit.

"While being in a station of importance is a burden, it's a necessary one. Someone must be where we are for the benefit of many others. And I guess you could call me odd," Keegan shrugged lightly, "But I believe that you were born as who you are for a very good reason. Even though it has yet to happen, I'm certain there will come a day that you will be very happy for it," Perhaps seeming strange, he spoke with a calm acceptance which might seem conflicted to his easy temper.

Shayla as usual rolled her eyes with a soft laugh, and shook her head. "Surprising huh?" She asked with a smile quirking the edges of her lips. "Keegan speaking almost like a philosopher." Teasing her twin she would giggle and stuck her tongue out at him. In return he simply let a hand fall atop her head as he would ruffle her hair, causing her to squeak in surprise and move back quickly to try and salvage the condition of her previously neat hair.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Yes! Thank you. I'm sorry I imposed on you. Are you a student here? I'm the sciences teacher." She opened the book and scanned the index. Ah, there it was. She flipped to the appropriate chapter and began scribbling notes in a notebook. "Thanks so much for helping me find this, it's just what I needed."

27. Characters in this post:
    Hands were neatly tucked away in her jean pockets as the sounds of metal tapping metal filled her ears as the soft noise came from her buckles hitting one another. Heels joined in the melody of cymbal metal, clicking and tapping in a unusual tune that had her slightly bobbing her head back and forth which in turn caused the long silver hair to rock in opposite unison.

It was a new day, a new year and time for her to experience a life outside of her own little realm. Though it had caused a bit of an uproar, it wasn’t disputed for her not to come here. At least it didn’t limit her to being stuck her, she had free reign to come and go home as she pleased.

Giving a bounce to her shoulder adjusting the cushion strap of the backpack back onto her shoulder muscle, a faint smile lingered on her pinkish plush lips while intricate pale eyes took in the array of student dorm doors with an almost childish glee.

She had no idea who her fellow students were or whom would be housing in the dorms beside her own, but it didn’t bother her for a moment.

Slowing her pace to look up to the engraved numbers on the wooden door, she gave herself a reassured nod to it being the correct room she was told at the front desk. She couldn’t imagine the horror of stepping into someone elses room so she took careful concentration to remember the assigned room.

Jumbling around in the tight jean pockets to pull out the keys given to her, she held up them up by the smooth keychain; studying them briefly. “Its all mine.” She spoke softly as her voice had a certain ring to it that gave way to a exotic accent. It was close to an Ireland or wales accent but it was very watered down compared to a full one.

Tucking the key snugly into the keyhole of the door handle, she found it to open with ease as she picked up the waste basket close to the door to prop it open. It was clear the room hadn’t been used in a while as the air was stale. Allowing the door open would tell others the room as being occupied while getting rid of the musty smell.

Dropping the pack on the floor, Lilly put her hands to her hips as she let the once faint smile spread over her lips to a grand beaming glow. “Its totally mine.”

28. Characters in this post:
    He sat at the desk in his classroom, as his pen moved along the paper, the room silent except for the scritching of the nib. Daryus was finishing up some paper work on recently graduated students, and a lesson plan for the newly arrived ones. Currently it seemed to be a small class so he oriented things towards that. But he also knew that could change at any time, since there really was no start or end to the school year.

Finishing up his notes he would click the paper against the desk as he shuffled them all to line up before placing them in a neat pile for later reference. Of course he already had some ideas of the students, considering he himself was a Dream Seer but it was always good to keep notes to be able to remember everything.

Turning in his seat he would give a yawn and rubbed at his watery eyes before leaning over and picking up his pack. Standing, he'd swing it over his shoulder and quietly left the room, switching out the light before shutting the door behind him with a soft click. Looking forward to returning to his room, Daryus started on his way, his buckled leather boots clinking softly with each step he made, although if anyone were to listen to that rhythym alone they might have found it to be a bit odd. The cadence of his steps had a slight quickening when stepping off of his left leg, caused by the fact that he had a limp. While it wasn't quite bad enough to cause pain for him most of the time, it was impossible to hide.

Moving down the hallways he'd be about to turn down the hall that led to the student dorms when Lotus came into sight. His softly glowing blue eyes brightened as he saw the elegant woman strolling down the hall towards him, admiring her for the help that she gave him and so many others.

"Good day Ms. Janat! I hope you're doing well," Daryus would greet her with a grin as he stopped in front of the slightly taller woman. Lotus would give him a serene smile in return, only able to be seen behind the veil she wore by the soft creasing at her eyes.

"Good day to you as well Daryus. I'm quite well, thank you. However, please remember you may call me Lotus. You've been here long enough to do so," Her softly calm voice had a slight tone of laughter to it as she greeted him in return before she gently reprimanded him for being so formal with her.

"Of course Lotus, I apologize. I sometimes forget after working so long," He chuckled lightly and nodded his head. Lotus laughed softly as well even as she shook her head at him.

"Don't strain yourself Daryus. Your help with the students is invaluable, it'd be a shame to lose you," Lotus spoke half teasingly and half seriously since what she spoke of was a very real thing.

"I promise, I'm not pushing myself far enough for that to be a risk. I'm heading to my room for the day anyways since I have no class for the day," Daryus reassured her gently, touched of course by her concern. But that was Lotus for you, always seeming to care for her students and teachers unerringly.

"Good to hear my friend. Enjoy your evening," Lotus would nod to him, with that serene smile expressed through her eyes.

"I hope you do as well Lotus," He returned the sentiment as he gave her a slight bow with his head as she passed by him to continue her way down the hall. Before coming to the school Daryus had rarely shown any respect, but Lotus quickly became a special case for him. He was always polite in her presence and respectful, ready with a quick glare or cuff to the back of someone's head if they didn't show the same. Daryus knew it amused Lotus mainly because of the fact that she didn't require it of her anyone, teacher or student, or both as was his case. But he respected her and while it was rare for him to give respect it was given truly when it was by him.

Waiting until she was on her way, Daryus would move again with his distinctive and permanent limp down one of the student dorms halls, towards his own room. Lifting a hand he'd rub at his eyes again, blinking away the sleepiness in them. It was still early in the day, but he had been doing a lot of concentrating on visions leaving his eyes a bit tired. As he moved down the hallway he would note one of the doors propped open by a waste basket. Curiousity would make him stop shortly as he took a slight peek in, not far enough to actually intrude, but from outside the doorway to see if he could catch sight of the student. After trying and failing he'd shrug and continue on his way again, the distinctive clinking following after him.

29. Characters in this post:
    Tobias blushed deeply again at Shayla's words. No one had ever called him amazing before. Sure there were girls who fawned over him and admired him because of his sewing skills but none of them ever went as far as to call him amazing. He never really saw himself as choosing to help either. Sure there was Amaya but he did it because she was like a sister to him and surely that was different. "There's not much I can do to help anyone though. Not even Amaya. The things that make her miserable and cause her pain... I can't do anything to prevent them," Even as he said it he knew that it wasn't completely true. The one thing he did save her from was the loneliness she had living as a shrine maiden.
    Amaya frowned slightly. Even if she never said it she was sure her and Tobias had a mutual understanding of their relationship. He was grateful for towards her for being his first friend when he moved to Tokyo and she was grateful he continued to give her his company even after he's made so many friends. She remembered the day they met. Tobias didn't know much Japanese but she had been so lonely and desperate for a friend she played with him anyway and even though they didn't understand each other it was the most fun Amaya ever had.
    Amaya's head tilted downward at his words. Her mother and grandmother always said similar things to her but she never felt they truely understood her loneliness. Unlike them Amaya was an only child and unlike them her powers were so strong that she had to live with her eyes closed. It wasn't even as if her visions were ever useful. They were so strong that she only got bits and pieces of thousands of different possibilities for thousands of situations. She'd see car crashes, birthday gift, and accidents of people she'd never met before from places she's never even heard of before.
    "Though I understand where your coming from it's not even like the power I was given from being born into this position is useful," She said resentfully. "It's not even like the ability I was given could help me save anyone," She brought her face back up and sighed.
    Tobias frowned. It wasn't often that Amaya got like that and when it did it worried him. "I'm sure she appreciates your wisdom," Tobias said bowing deeply. "I can assure you she doesnt always get this way. She's probably feeling a bit grumpy because she wishes she could see, it happens sometimes when we go somewhere she's never been," He straightened and smiled at the two hoping they'd understand.

30. Characters in this post:
    Leaning over top the pack she had set down on the bed, the faint smile linger on her lips as she kept a tuned ear to the world around her. She hadn't brought much with her in the ways of items and luxuries a student might have brought from home but what she did bring was treasured enough that it couldn't have been forgotten.

Humming in wonderment, she shooed back her bangs from her eyes as she turned to lean slightly more forward to attempt to see out of her door. The wall the dorm was set up, she couldnt see around the one wall closest to the doorway but the sound of someone walking through the hallways caught her attention. She had thought the school was busier than it was but she figured with the afternoon that most of the students and teachers had either gone off to attend to there own things or just left the campus grounds for a period of time.

She might have not reacted in a curious look if she hadn't heard footsteps stopping. She could only guess someone was looking to see why her room door was open. It was clear no others were in the same dormitory as herself or they were far too busy inside there rooms to take noticed of another student.

“Hello?” she called out softly but found the sound of distinctive clinking drifting down the hallway. Looking over the pack still in a disorganized mess on the bed, she shrugged before she scooted herself around and away from the bed to pad her way to the open door – as she already removed the heels from her feet. She figured she better learn how was in what dorm and who was around before she got lost in the scuffle of the school, so there was no rhyme or reason not to go and see who was walking down the hallway.

Fingers wrapped around the door frame as she leaned herself out into the hallway – hair in the high top ponytail falling forward – as she turned in the opposite direction first to see no one there and then the next way as eyes instantly fell to what was making the noise. Blinking she smirked, now those were some belted boots.

The man was dark haired as she could only see his back; as she held the faint smile. She debated on whether or not to call out to the man not sure if she would be bothering him or not. Stepping forward to adjust her stance, Lilly walked out into the hallway in her bare feet as she ran a hand against the base of her crown, uncertain of the situation. She didnt want to bother anyone if they were set on going somewhere.

Sucking in a breath she dropped her hands to either side of her body before she turned to walk back into her room. Suppose she had better focus on her gear at the moment and leave the students be for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 57