Login to your account

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge was founded long ago by creatures of knowledge, dragons to be specific. They knew how to cross dimensions and the like easily and those that founded this school found some things common amongst them all; Those who needed education in many things including on how to lead their nations, on their powers and abilities, and much much more. So over the course of time this school was formed in an Interdimensional plane and connected to many different dimensions or planes. Of course those who live in t......

Tags: clubs, dorms, dragons, education, fantasy, fighting, futuristic, historical, magic, modern, school, sci-fi, slice of life, training

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Tigerkytti

Created: 07-22-2011, 09:25 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Library

Where you can go for some peace and quiet and to read books in this vast and nigh unending library.

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

1. Characters in this post:
    Kelliandra flipped through a book on dark matter. She wanted to try an experiment, but she wanted to first see what was already known about the subject. She also thought her lesson for the advanced students might include it, but she needed to check her sources. She would be jumping a chapter, but it wasn't necessary to teach now.

She put it down and thumbed through a book on biology of several species for her intermediate anatomy class. She hoped she could get away without drawing any of them. Her art skills were...less than recognizable for the most part. Maybe she could find a good picture in one of these books...

She suddenly had an insight and began hurriedly searching through a pile of books beside herself, gently tossing them aside. Where was it...?

2. Characters in this post:
    Larry stepped through the isles of the library quietly, ears perked and tail wagging as he searched for the proper section. He'd already settled into his room and he thought that, maybe, a library as big as this would have some wonderful cook books. Oh that would be great. He'd been looking for new recipes to try lately since he'd exhausted all the ones he'd gotten from his master before... well he'd best not dwell on that.

His ears drooped a little and he frowned, furrowing his brow as he looked up and around. He was in the science section. Darn... probably not here... well, actually cooking was a science. He got himself a little worked up at that thought but quickly calmed himself down, ears perking as he heard someone moving about.

He decided to follow the noise, knowing whoever it was close and turned a corner, tilting his head curiously when he spotted someone he recognized vaguely as a teacher. He'd seen her a couple of times but didn't know her name yet, he was quite new after all.

He walked up to her slowly, noticing the way she searched through the books frantically. She looked like the old miss had when she lost things, had she lost something. "Hello?" he said quietly, questioningly as he finally got near enough to her to say something without being too loud. "Have you lost something? Can I help look for it?" He slumped in on himself as was usual when around someone smaller than him, he didn't want to make them uncomfortable after all.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Oh! You scared me." Kelli put her hand to her chest. "Yes, I'm looking for a book int his pile titled 'The Psychology of Quantum Physics. Connecting Jung to Sagan.' It's somewhere here but I can't seem to find it..." She wondered, briefly, where he was from originally. She'd ask him, if she remembered.

4. Characters in this post:
    He tilted his head and frowned for a moment "I'm sorry." He hadn't meant to scare her. He perked up a little more when she confirmed his suspicion that she'd been looking for something.

"The Psychology... of Quantum... Physics?" he finished the title slowly, making sure he pronounced the words right. While he was a pro at reading cook books and recipes he wasn't so great at much else. Always a little dim he didn't even really understand what he'd just said. His ears flattened out for a moment as he tilted his head and furrowed his brow.

"Okay... I don't know what that is" he admitted shamelessly, "but I'll help you find it." He perked back up quickly and began rooting through the pile of books as well, tugging through hurriedly. He might not understand what it was but he was sure he'd be able to read the title. "Hrm..." his tail wagged behind him rather cheerily as he snagged a book up glancing down at its title.

"Is this it?" he asked happily, ears twitching, a large smile on his face. He held up a book, he was pretty sure it was the title she'd mentioned, and let his tail continue to thump behind him.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Yes! Thank you. I'm sorry I imposed on you. Are you a student here? I'm the sciences teacher." She opened the book and scanned the index. Ah, there it was. She flipped to the appropriate chapter and began scribbling notes in a notebook. "Thanks so much for helping me find this, it's just what I needed."

6. Characters in this post:
    His tail thumped on the ground behind him happily and he smiled wide. "You're welcome!" he said, a happy bark to his voice. It made him blush because he realized he was being far too noisy in the library. "It's okay" he continued, much quieter.

He nodded his head enthusiastically at her question, yes, yes he was a student there, and very happy to be one. "The science teacher?" he cocked his head to the side again, ears perked up happily. He wasn't very good at science but he was sure that with a teacher as nice as her he'd be okay.

"You're welcome" he said again, happily. "What's it for? Sciency stuff?" He frowned at his own question "sorry, that was a stupid thing to ask" he said his shoulders slumping, ears dropping slightly. "I'm not that smart" he sighed.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Well, it has to do with several disciplines, so I even have a hard time answering that but I guess I'd say quantum physics matches it best. You can't be stupid though, or you'd wouldn't be here." Kelli smiled at him. He was rather adorable.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Well, yes. Quantum physics, technically." Kelli smiled at him. He was rather adorable. "You can't be stupid, or you wouldn't be here." She finished her writing and began arranging the books so it would be easier for the librarian to put them back.

Posts 1 to 8 of 8