Login to your account

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge

The Interdimensional School of Knowledge was founded long ago by creatures of knowledge, dragons to be specific. They knew how to cross dimensions and the like easily and those that founded this school found some things common amongst them all; Those who needed education in many things including on how to lead their nations, on their powers and abilities, and much much more. So over the course of time this school was formed in an Interdimensional plane and connected to many different dimensions or planes. Of course those who live in t......

Tags: clubs, dorms, dragons, education, fantasy, fighting, futuristic, historical, magic, modern, school, sci-fi, slice of life, training

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Tigerkytti

Created: 07-22-2011, 09:25 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Office

Where you go to speak to the Principal, or Vice-Principal, pick up messages, or look through the lost and found.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

1. Characters in this post:
    Vincent paced in front of the office, his black and white cat following right at his heels. He had already moved into his room in the teachers dorm and now wanted to speak with the principal, Ms. Lotus. He hadn't seen her at all since he got here and wanted to ask for her assistance. But now he was suddenly nervous.
    The only experience he had with any sort of magical or supernatural beings was almost being killed and even though he could make force fields now he wasn't too confident on his ability to defend himself. "I'm being rather silly aren't I, Yume?" He asked stopping. His cat, Yume bit at his pants leg in reply. "Right, right. It is such a sight, isn't it? I'm NOT confident for once," He said with a slight laugh.
    Vincent knew this would be quite a sight for anyone to see, maybe even for any student who had been here for awhile. He was the new music teacher at the school and the reason he seemed to know what his cat was "saying" was the same reason as to why he was here. She was the one he knew best in the world and the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. This cat was his fiance.
    "So, what do you say, Yume? I gotta go talk to her right? I have to fix things," He said softly. Yume looked up at him and mewed which he took as a 'Go for it.' "You're right," He answered with a smile. He then knocked on the office door and Yume sat on his foot as both waited for the principal to answer.

2. Characters in this post:
    The man named Morpheus but Perfered Morph walked into the office with a blank Expression as he saw the other student. He though At least i know where the I'm not the only new studentHis Foot work Made it Seem as if he was gliding from the way he walked.He walked to the door where the HeadMaster was in her office at he curled his hand into a fist as it hit the door Two times as he waited for what was on the other side.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lotus's eyes would go to her door as she heard the knocking coming from outside of it. Giving an apologetic smile behind her veil to the two that sat before her she would rise from her chair and started for the door.

"If you'll excuse me a moment," She spoke politely as always, as she made her way to the door. Grasping the knob lightly she would turn it as she eased open the door and slipped out, to close the door behind her, leaving Vincent and Yume alone in her office for the moment.

"Hello," Lotus spoke in greeting as her eyes were bright to show the smile she held. Looking him over, she put together who he must be and from where. "How can I help you Morpheus?" While it might be surprising to some that she knew names on the very first meeting without having been introduced, Lotus' mind was sharp and she had the information of ever student and teacher memorized. It wasn't too hard for her to put two and two together with such skills. As well, her speech pattern was formal, but kind.

4. Characters in this post:
    The man looked at the woman that knew his name,He seemed to show little to none intrest in that small detail but made a mental note to remeber that she was not one to toy with.

"Hello ma'm I was recently sent here to be "Educated" ,At any rate i see you are busy with another student do you wish me towait?"

The man does his half smile/smirk at her as his eyes look at her going up and down to see if thew woman had any weapons on him,Strandard Protocal for him.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4