Login to your account

Nonu Maihel Online - Closed

Step into the world of Nonu Maihel Online or NMO. It's your escape away from reality. That is until the lines are blurred and virtual reality becomes your only reality. To survive, you must complete the game without depleting your life......

Tags: action, adventure, drama, game, mmorpg, virtual reality

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 11-12-2012, 12:27 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Nonu Maihel Plaza

The main location in the game. This is where the shops are as well as billboards for quests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 34 of 34

1. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry, hun," Wild said "I never meant to make you seem heavy, I just wasn't expecting it. It's very nice to meet you. I'd be happy for you to come along too."
    Wild began walking towards the palace, "So I guess we should talk about ourselves a bit."

"I'm a seventeen year old who just got the game for my birthday. I've been playing for like three weeks or so, on and off. I like chess and video games and hate Chinese food and diet soda."

2. Characters in this post:
    X'zimzizi scrunched up her nose and chuckled at the male's response to her 'hurt' comment before turning her attention to the pale blonde. "I've been alllll over," she smiled, throwing her arms out to either side. "X'zimzizi won't lead you astray, don't you worry about a thing!" In reality, the feline was much more likely to get them very lost; granted, she could read and understand the maps, but that didn't mean she followed them very well.

The pink haired girl nodded her head about the walking comment. "It's much more pleasant that way and the walk is truly amazing. Besides, one can't expect to become super strong if you're always porting from place to place!" Folding her hands behind her head, she ruffled her spiked locks before her arms swung down to her side in an exaggerated manner.

Just as X'zimzizi was about to respond to the notion of getting to know one another, she noticed a rather irritation blinking light in the corner of her hud. Lifting her hand to touch it, a window opened a chat screen with a message from the male she had been introduced to not long ago. Hmmm, she pondered as she was about to forward the message along to the only guy (at least until these two) that would put up with her existence for more than a few seconds.

Her group was moving on however, a silence beginning to befall them which stopped that action. The short woman jogged to catch up and get ahead of the males a little bit before she stopped, pulling out a heavy tome and a feather quill. She quickly began drawing figures in the book that seemed like alchemy circles as a strange light started dancing around her, four glowing orbs twirling about her figure as well. After a few seconds, five to be exact, she threw her hand holding the quill forward and the air and space above it seemed to form a portal, a moment later a blue fox-looking creature with rabbit length ears and three tails popped out.

Putting her book back on her hip, her quill just seeming to disappear, X'zimzizi smiled at the Emerald Carbuncle for a moment before catching up to the pace with her traveling companions. "X'zimzizi has been here since release," she said with a smile. "Umm, let's see, I'm twenty-one years old, I guess is how you humans would say it? Food wise, I guess fruits and fish are always safe foods!" The female was very much in character, something she held onto tightly within the game, though there was probably very little difference between hyper feline and hyper woman on the other end of the game.

3. Characters in this post:
    Dmitri couldn't help but laugh at Wild. He was amazing. Seriously, this guy was so upfront and friendly. It was hard to imagine finding a better first friend. X was just as entertaining too. She was really in her character too. She played the role so perfectly, like she was from a foreign world and had some issues really saying plain English. It was going to make for a fun time.

It was then when 13lueice realized it was his turn to talk. "Nice to meet you both. I'm Dmitri, 13, Blue, or Ice, whichever you prefer. I'm a twenty-six year old free-lance artist. I've had the game for a few months and originally joined it to do art commissions. It's pretty much how I spend my time on here. I memorize characters and then I draw them when I wake up." He paused for a second to think about what the others had said. "Yeah, Chinese food is weird, at least the American-Chinese food. And fish? You should come to Alaska, we have a lot of those."

As they continued down the path, he couldn't help but adore X's creations. They were so cute. He needed to know more. "So, Ka-zim-zi-zi… can I call you Zimz or Zimzy?" Those pale eyes of his of his drifted to the cat-like woman. "I know I'll continue to butcher your name so it would be much easier to just get a nickname out there." Looking from the brunette to the pink-haired woman, he cocked a brow. "Okay, next question. How did you pick your handles? X-zim-zee-zee isn't something you see everyday. And Wild, is your's based off Uno?"

4. Characters in this post:
    He was taken aback by her comment of hidden and potential popularity. There was no way he was going to let the elven user get away with such a comment or even such a bold suggestion. He was the masked superhero of NMO and he was ranked number one of the STAFF charts. Granted, Ally was up there, but surely it was only for looks! Ally was ranked fourth, which did surprise him. Rema, another female staffer of the scout class, came in second and K0d3rTr0n, the eighteen-year old male elementalist, was holding third.

Still, the thought of her growing in popularity caused a scowl to form on his face. Was he really the jealous type? Wasn’t he above that? Well, of course. He was Aelki. He was full of himself and damn cocky about it too. He knew that Ally wouldn’t and couldn’t compete. The female fanbase always outranked the man fanbases. Yeah, the scantily clad clothing would help her but he was strutting around in a vest and tie. Who, in all honesty, could resist that? He was a handsome stud with a mask and facial hair. Women flocked to him like bees flock to fresh flowers.

Caught up on his own popularity, he almost missed the sentimental look that came onto her face. It was times like these when Aelki wished he could just kiss her. And then he remembered that would 1) be gross and 2) be gross. Gross because she was his best friend. He would argue sister but he knew better because if they went with the “sibling” thing, he couldn’t flirt with her. And there was no way in hell he would drop that. Flirting was his thing.

Although… hitting on a pseudo-sister could be fu… no. That was just wrong.

As he watched Ally’s emotions get the best of her, he rested a heavy hand on the lady. “I have no faith in your ability to find him. Moving back to the states was probably the best move, too. NYC is a fine place and most people long to visit there. I’m sure he’ll cross paths with you sooner or later -- either here or in real life.” His eyes looked down at the watch that clung to her wrist. “One look at that and he’ll know it’s you.” Aelki grinned before laughing. “I think Stephenie Meyer's might pick your story up and turn it into a book, if you keep up this whole love-story thing.” Winking, he quickly plugged away to avoid getting slapped. “What, I thought you were a hardcore Jacob fan. I mean, dem abs.”

When she took to his offering in the manner that she did, Aelki puffed up his chest and placed his hands on his hips. Jaw square and tight, he let his baritone voice sound heroic and fine as ever.

“Never fear, my dear, your hero, Aelki, is here.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 34 of 34