Login to your account

Alone...

In a world of 'normals', it is hard for others to survive. They are burned at the stake, chased down, drowned, and many other horrid things. They are outcasts; rejects. No one seems to care about them. Thats how they end up here, in Teelu.......

Tags: fantasy, vampire, witch, wizard

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nyss333

Created: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Luc let out a small groan as he reached the waterfall, sinking to the ground a couple feet away from it. He couldn't walk anymore after walking all day, nonstop.

Where the hell am I, even?

He glanced around from where he was sitting, noticing after a moment some footprints in the soft ground around the pool of water. A larger set, and a smaller set. He had no way of telling how old the prints were, but he figured it didn't matter, anyway. Hikers, maybe, or campers...

Despite this, he decided he would follow them, go in their general direction. It wasn't like he had anything to lose from wandering. But, for now, he would rest, if only for an hour or two. Running a hand through his hair, he glanced around, appreciating the peacefulness of it all. Nothing at all like back home.

2. Characters in this post:
    Essence tried forcing back a blush that formed on her perfectly white skin. She stiffened slightly as he took her hand, but slowly relaxed. She nodded, allowing herself to trust him, what harm could come out of it? She wondered. 'I trust you" She breathed, concentrating on the cold feel of his hand inside her soft, warm hand. "Where are we going?" She asked as they started to move.

3. Characters in this post:
    "It's nice to meet you ..." Jasper spoke clearly, although it was a low and sharp whisper, "... Essence". He could hear other footsteps in the woods, and a branch or stick snap under the pressure of someone's weight. Probably a Hunter. "We should get out of here", Jasper stated, his voice remaining calm. He hesitated slightly before sliding his hand into Essence's, unsure of whether or not she saw him as a danger towards her. "You can trust me", he assured her, feeling the warm skin and pulse from her palm against his cool, still hand. "I'm not going to hurt you", he promised, and stopped breathing almost immediately, just in case the scent of her blood possibly overwhelmed him. He studied her gorgeous features in silence, his mind becoming blank as he did.

4. Characters in this post:
    Good. And thanks, I've never been told that I'm warm before. Actually, people usually tell me that I'm really cold. In more ways than one. He chuckled lightly, thinking of how many times he had been told he was could-hearted. Oh well, I guess. My old friend used to give me all kinds of sayings. One of his favorites was "Wasting time in the past will just kick you in the ass." He laughed again, just like he did the first time Rico had told him that. I'll never understand how he came up with all those sayings...

5. Characters in this post:
    "O-of course I don't hate you for it..I told you that you could s-silly.." Her cheeks reddened a little as she listened to the last bit of what he said. "I-i kind of like it too..Y-you feel warm.." Her hand gripped onto his shirt a little as she peeked up at him.

6. Characters in this post:
    You know, I really didn't mean to. I don't know what happened honestly. Something just came over me. I promised myself I'd never bite anyone again and I broke my promise. In a way, I wish it didn't happen, but I'm also kinda glad it did. He knew he was probably confusing Josephine a little, but he might as well say it anyway. He traced around each of the bite marks with one finger, letting the rest of his hand just lay there.

It's definitely a good thing that you don't hate me for this.
    He smiled at her. We wouldn't be in this position if you did, that's for sure. And I kinda like the position we're in now, whatever that is.

7. Characters in this post:
    She blushed and giggled a little, using her hands to wipe away the rest of her hears as she listened to him speak about how the bite mark would never go away. "Ah..I-i'm glad..." Her cheeks reddened a little, feeling his hand tracing over the bite mark.

8. Characters in this post:
    That's messed up. It really is! It should never has happened. It's all done now though. You can't change it and you just gotta move on. He wiped a few tears from her face.Your parents aren't here now, so they can't hurt you. And I won't hurt you. Well, not on purpose. He added as his free hand found it's way to the tiny little bite marks on her neck. It was like he could just tell exactly where they were. He gave her a very brief, faint smile.

You know they're never gunna go away right? You'll always have small, pink marks on your neck. It's like I've marked you. It's like no matter where you go, there'll be a little piece of me with you. I kinda like the thought of that. He knew it was kind of odd discussing this, but he wanted to get her mind off of the sadness of her childhood.

9. Characters in this post:
    "T-they though something was really wrong with me..They were very religious and thought demons or something had possessed me...just because i could shift into an animal.." Her eyes became distant as she replayed the memory over and over again in her head, a few more tears falling.

"One night they took me to the bathroom...It was daytime, and the tub was already filled with water.." Her eyes narrowed a little, getting lost in the memory but she was still talking out loud. "My mother put me in, told me to relax and close my eyes..when i opened them again, my dad was holding me under the water..mother was crying i think..and she started cutting my wrists open..and they kept taking turns.." More tears fell as she shook her head and began to tremble violently, unable to control her tears now. "What kind of parents do that to their child? I was only six years old.."

10. Characters in this post:
    Damien blinked a couple times in surprise before he responded. Why? He whispered, wrapping his arm around Josphine's waist again. He wiped a few tears from her eyes.Man, her life's been pretty bad, huh? It needs to get better. I wanna make sure it gets better.

11. Characters in this post:
    She winced a little, peeking shyly up at him. "M-my parents did it to me when i was little.." She frowned as her eyes watered a little, remembering everything that happened. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she closed her eyes, not wanting to look at anything.

12. Characters in this post:
    Damien listened to what Josephine said. He noticed how she was avoiding his eyes. He gripped her left arm tighter and pulled her head up so she had to look at him.

What's the real reason?
    He asked quietly. She was definitely avoiding telling him the real reason, so it must be pretty bad. He knew it wasn't good to lie and that it would just lead to bigger lies. He'd been there. He didn't want her to go there too.

13. Characters in this post:
    "T-those? Oh em well.." She looked away, unable to make eye contact. How am I supposed to word this? My parents were psycho and thought i was 'possessed' by some demon because i could shape shift so they tried to cut the 'demon' out of me? That sounds crazy, I could never tell him that...

She took a deep breath, quickly trying to come up with something that would be believable. "I um..I was bullied a lot when i was younger..those scars are reminders of the stupid mistakes i made..yeah.." She nodded slightly to herself. That's what kids these days cut over, right? Bullies and whatnot..I hope he believes it.. She glanced up at him, still trying to avoid eye contact.

14. Characters in this post:
    Yes, cute. Damien replied as he pulled Josephine's hands away from her face. He held her arms and noticed again how bruised she was. He noticed something else too, though. He saw the tiny, thin scars all along her arms.

What are these from? He suddenly became very serious. He was still holding her arms and studied them. They were just barely noticeable. He began to really wonder what her life had been like before he met her. He then realized that they only met yesterday. It felt like so much longer though. He already felt like he could trust her, though not with everything. He never trusted anyone with everything.

15. Characters in this post:
    "C-c-c-cute?" Her cheeks burned brighter as she closed her eyes and hid her face with her hands. On the inside of her wrists there were what looked like hundreds of scars all the way up, she usually could hide them well by folding her arms all the time but now they were out in the open, but of course she had no idea.

I can't believe he said i was cute..I am not! Maybe I heard him wrong..yea that's it.. She peeked up at him through the spaces in between her bruised fingers, hoping he wouldn't catch her looking.

16. Characters in this post:
    Damien smiled as Josephine's eyes grew wide. She obviously hadn't meant for those words to come out of her mouth and he found it somewhat entertaining that she was so nervous around him.

When she tried to sit up the smile was wiped from his face. He watched as she attempted to sit up but just fell back down. He took the edge of the blanket and covered her with it a bit better.
    You know, you're cute when you stutter. ​He said as he chuckled lightly.

17. Characters in this post:
    Josephine nodded shyly, being careful to avert her eyes from his. "Y-yeah..You're really warm.." Her eyes widened a little at what she had said. Idiot idiot what did you say that for?!

Her cheeks burned bright red as she tried to sit up, forgetting for a moment that she had still been naked. She winced from the pain she felt as she tried to sit up, but failing and ending up falling back onto the bed. "U-ugh.."

18. Characters in this post:
    Well that's good. I wouldn't want to have to leave. He smiled at her. He could tell that she was definitely still hurting. He could also easily tell that she was nervous. So, did you sleep well? He asked, trying to get her to relax. He loosened his grip on her waist so his hand was just draped over her and propped himself up on his elbow.

19. Characters in this post:
    Essence body relaxed slightly, but she was still ready for any action that would be needed. She reached out and shook the boys hand, nodding. She opened her mouth, intending to give her name, until she slowly took in his features. His uneven black hair with the blue tones in it, and his gentle violet eyes. "I-I'm Essence, Essence Foster" She said, still fixated on his looks. Realizing she was staring, she blushed slightly and looked down.

20. Characters in this post:
    Her cheeks reddened a little more as she peeked up at him, not wanting to speak because she was afraid of stuttering. "I-i-its fine" She closed her eyes and hid her face against his chest lightly, her hands gripping onto his shirt as she tried to slow down her heartbeat.