Login to your account

Alone...

In a world of 'normals', it is hard for others to survive. They are burned at the stake, chased down, drowned, and many other horrid things. They are outcasts; rejects. No one seems to care about them. Thats how they end up here, in Teelu.......

Tags: fantasy, vampire, witch, wizard

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nyss333

Created: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Marqi Falls

The waterfall and water pool about 2 miles north of Teelu

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Alone...

1. Characters in this post:
    At the edge of the waterfall, a pile of clothes were placed neatly. Far enough away from the water that they wouldn't get soaked. In the waterfall, a young woman with long redish-pink hair was washing her hair. It was obvious that she was fully naked but the water covered up most of her girly parts and she continued to wash her hair.

She was humming a melody, and in some places, interpreted words so it came out something like "Soon you'll be, home with me, mmm mmm, Once upon a november~" She repeated those lines over and over, not really noticing that anyone was around.

2. Characters in this post:
    Reese pushed his way through a few bushes as hea heard the sound of someone humming and singing. "Hello?" He called out again.

Stepping up towards the edge of the water he froze, he feet, next to the pile of clothes he hadnt noticed. Instantly his face turned a bright shade of red as he stared at the naked woman bathing in the waterfall. He couldn't tare his eyes away for a long moment until he finally blinked. Clamping his eyes shut he turned his head away and tried to turn around. "I-I-I... I'm so-so s-s-s-sorry!" He stammered.

But as he tried to turn around he tripped over his own feet and toppled head first into the cool water, the impact knocking the air from his lungs. Eyes snapping open, he bolted to his feet, gasping for the air the shock seemed to steal from him. Only now he was just a few short feet from her, and staring straight down at her. "Oh crap..." He breathed, the redness covering his face again as he turned his back to her, waiting for a slap, or a scream or something.

3. Characters in this post:
    Leann's eyes shot open when she herd someone frantically apologize to her. For what she though. She turned around, her girly parts still hidden by the water, and her long hair. "Who're you?" Leann wasn't at all concerned that she was naked, and talking to a stranger. There were far worse things that she had been put through back when she was in the loony bin.

She tilted her head, the water continuously flowing off of her body. she hadn't seen such a large person in her whole life. "Are you a giant or something?" He looked pretty cute, it was when she realized this that she began to mentally freak out because she was naked. Plus, by that plash he man had made from tripping in the water, no doubt that her clothes had gotten drenched. She blushed and looked away, crossing her arms over her chest.

4. Characters in this post:
    Instead of a slap a soft question. Not what he was expecting. "I...I uh... N-no. Not a giant. J-Just really tall." He tried to tell her, still not wanting to turn around. Rubbing the back of his head he chewed on his lower lip. "I um..." Still oblivious to her clothes on the shore, soaked or not, he shrugged out of his own wet shirt and handed it around to her. He was trying his hardest not to look in her direction. "H-here." The redness was spreading down his neck and ears.

"M-most of the buttons are gone." He blurted out. "But... at least you'll have something." He let out a small nervous laugh scratching the back of his head. Now that most of his upper body was exposed to her, she would be able to see numerous scars that littered his skin. Except for the large ugly one across his front until he turned around.

He cleared his throat to try and calm his nerves. "Um... w-what are.... you d-doing out here? All alone I mean?"

5. Characters in this post:
    For a moment, Leann hesitated. Deciding on weather or not to take the shirt. She stepped forward almost in a flash and put on the overly large shirt. It looked more like a nightgown on her. She did up what little buttons were left and then flipped her hair out of the shirt so that it could dry in the air. "I have clothes..but they're soaked because of you." She giggled lightly, even though she had a soft and gentle voice, she loved to make people feel guilty for the things that they did.

"I'm going home." Was what she said to the man's question. "I was on vacation somewhere in that direction.. But I'm on my way home now, my family's waiting for me, don'tcha know?" She smiled brightly.

Indeed Leann was on her way home. But there was no waiting family. They had all been murdered a while back, by Leann herself. She lost control one day and killed them. In return she was sent to the loony bin she had referred to it as 'vacation'. She killed everyone there too. But she lost all memory of that place and what she had done. She truly believed that she was on her way home and expecting a warm welcome home.

"So, what about you? What are you doing out here, spying on women bathing?" She raised her eyebrows and walked over in front of the man, looking down at him. Again, that question was another tease. She really didn't mind that she had been seen naked. To her the body was just skin and flesh, nothing wrong with exposing it.

6. Characters in this post:
    Reese ran a hand over his face hearing he had ruined her clothes. "I'm sorry." he mumbled. But hearing she was on her way to see her family he smiled nostalgically, wishing he was that lucky.

But then she came around before him. Face reddening again, Reese averted his eyes as much as he could, but didn't want to be rude. She was beautiful, pale skin and strawberry hair he hadn't ever seen before. His heart pounded in his chest.

Her question brought him from his staring and he blinked. "N-no! I wouldn't!" He tried to explain. "I was hungry, trying to uh, find some fish..." He looked around but his face plant into the water must have scared them all away. "I didn;t mean to walk in on you..." He tried to explain. "It really isn't safe for a woman out here all by herself though. You should um, be more careful."

7. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, I'm pretty sure that I can take care of myself." Leann flashed the man a smile, reveling her small sharp fangs. She only way one would notice she was a vampire is by touching her cold skin, or noticing her tiny fangs.

She bushed the strands of hair that had fallen, out of her face. She then extended her hand, holding it out for the man as a gesture that she wanted to help him up out of the water. "My name is Leann by the way..What's your name?" Her face softened as she waited there for the man to reply.

8. Characters in this post:
    Reese quirked a brow when she revealed the tiny fangs behind her pink lips. A vampire. He knew of them, but had yet to ever meet one. "Ah... I see." He scratched his head again. Seeing her extended hand he hesitated before taking it. Still he helped himself most of the way, but he didn't want to be rude.

"M-my name's Reese." He stuttered. Looking around he found her clothes, frowning he hunched down and brushed a few pine needles off of them before picking up the damp articles. "I'm sorry about these..."

Then he got an idea. "You know. there's a town thats not too far away. For uh... people like us. you could come stay for a bit if you'd like. I mean, at least until your clothes are dry." She did say she was on her way home after all. Although, It would be nice to have some company his own age.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Its fine, I can get new ones when I go home..Thank you for the shirt.." She blushed only slightly, at Reese. She found him rather charming, even the thought made her blush. she shook her head and looked back up at him.

"A town, huh? Well alright, I'm kind of tired anyway!" She giggled and walked out of the water, and stood close to the edge. "So, where's this town anyway? Is it far?"

10. Characters in this post:
    "It's not too far away..." Reese scratched his head."I don't think." he shrugged. "anyway, it's uh this way..." his face was still a bright red as he started walking with her back towards town. This was great. He had only just got there and now he was bringing somone else back. He hoped Tay didn't mind.

Reese stretched some as they walked. "I'm uh... Staying with a couple kids. A girl, Maggie and a boy Tay. There are others on town but I ont met a few of them briefly so I don't know much about them. All I know is town is a safe place for us." he gave her a lopsided smile before looking away his face even redder than before.

11. Characters in this post:
    "I see, I hope they like me." Leann smiled and tucked some pieces of her redish-pink hair, behind her ear. Since it was night, it was kind of chilly, but not to her. She was used to the cold, after all, she was a vampire, and her skin was like a freezer.

She tried her best to keep up with Reese, noting that she had to take a few extra steps just to walk beside him. "Gee, you really are tall aren't you?" She giggled and looked away. She really didn't mind walking at his pace. Didn't mind at all.

12. Characters in this post:
    Luc let out a small groan as he reached the waterfall, sinking to the ground a couple feet away from it. He couldn't walk anymore after walking all day, nonstop.

Where the hell am I, even?

He glanced around from where he was sitting, noticing after a moment some footprints in the soft ground around the pool of water. A larger set, and a smaller set. He had no way of telling how old the prints were, but he figured it didn't matter, anyway. Hikers, maybe, or campers...

Despite this, he decided he would follow them, go in their general direction. It wasn't like he had anything to lose from wandering. But, for now, he would rest, if only for an hour or two. Running a hand through his hair, he glanced around, appreciating the peacefulness of it all. Nothing at all like back home.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12