Login to your account

Vampire Knight ; A New Generation

The gates to Cross Academy have opened again. The headmaster still has high hopes to get the vampire and humans to co-exist peacefully. Maybe This year's students, will finally prove that.......

Tags: , blood, cross academy, humans, vampires

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: OpheliaSmiles

Created: 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 71

1. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi didn't come in by car like most students. He rode in a motorcycle. When he parked it, he got off and made his way into the academy with his things. He didn't say anything to anyone. He just kept going. He kept his sword in his case the whole. He saw the headmaster.
    "Hello Headmaster. I'm Sukoshi Akumu. I was told to join the disciplinary committee. Do you know exactly where it is?" he quietly asked the headmaster. He was too confused with the map, and he didn't want to ask anyone he didn't know.
    Second time being at the school gates. . . I still don't like it.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lazily, the white-haired vampire strolled up toward one of the doors that just so happened to match the letter engraved on his golden key. Engaging the lock, he turned the key and pushed the door open. Without even caring, he sauntered into the room and began to peel his clothes off himself. Shirt draped across the back of a computer chair and pants falling to the ground before a bed with a black comforter, Serk moved onto the bed. Digging the sheets up, he wormed himself between the layers and soon drifted off into a rather light sleep.

Should the door open or another person emerge, he would crack an eye open and give them a threatening glare. No one should disturb his slumber. He was like a girl in these aspects, demanding his beauty sleep and not a second less.

Head sinking into the fluffed pillow, his mind raced with the events that might play out tomorrow. He was more of a day vampire, as he was used to living with humans who were very much active in the morning. It would be interesting to flip his sleeping schedule. It would probably screw up his rhythm and make for a rather cranky vampire for a few weeks. Still, it would be nice to engage in the nightly activities and not have to worry about burning in the bright sunlight.

3. Characters in this post:
    She looked at the school map board, making her a bit of confused “kind of...big” as she takes out her book in her bag and draw the school map on the back of the book. After a few minutes she already finished it but only she can understand her drawing, her drawing is more a bit confusing. She then looked at the other building “looks so ...dark?” as she saw someone move on the window but didn’t see it clearly due to the distance.

She then takes a look around “hmm so it’s too early…” as she looked at the book “maybe it’s good to check the school first” as she started to walk while looking at her map if she’s lost. She didn’t bother her things because she already knew it was sent to her dorm as she passes too many halls and went in the 3rd building.

In the Library:

She was relieved to find the library as she takes a peek if anyone is still inside. She then takes a step inside “umm hello?” as she looked around “wow…” seeing too many shelves and books. She then saw the log book as she writes her name thinking that the library teacher didn’t hear her. She then takes a look around to search every shelf if they got a book “The Hunger Games”.

4. Characters in this post:
    "This time I'm earlier than you," a gloomy-looking girl jumped off from the tree near the academy's entrance, "Constance." She was Reiko. One year younger than the carefree crimson-haired girl but sounded relatively maturer. She walked up to her old friend with a poker face, though she was happy to see her actually.

Not wanting to get into trouble, she took her headphone off when some prefects were passing by. Listening to music and ignoring the crowd around her had always been her habit. She could enjoy in her own little world anytime as long as there is metal or rock music. She nodded at the headmaster as a brief greeting. She had got used to the man's bright smile already since she had been studying at Cross Academy for two years.

"Let's get inside, silly,"
    she pulled Constance's sleeve and suggested softly. Though she did not have the same energetic personality as her old buddy, it was always funny to observe her behaviour. Seeing her friend clung to the headmaster's arm like a baby, the reserved girl chuckled a bit. This recalled the times she and Constance trying to creep into the Night Class' dorms. Reiko was never nosy, but she still followed her friend and actually had fun.

5. Characters in this post:
    "You're sure? I doubt it," Reiko honestly remarked when Constance said she would not get caught this year. She was always candid, killing joy from time to time. But she never know how to stop the excited rule breaker, so she usually ended up being her assistant. Most of the times Constances was caught by the patrolling prefects when they sneaked into the night school, and sometimes Reiko would deliberately got caught so that her friend would not get into trouble alone.

She had no idea why the Night Class students seemed to be so mysterious and privileged. Maybe they are nobles? she thought whenever her buddy brought the topic up. Her curiosity was not as strong as her friend's though.

They walked to the library aimlessly since there was still some free time. When Reiko picked a fiction out from the shelf, she carelessly hit the new girl next to her (Kiriko) with her elbow. "Gomen," she apologized calmly.

6. Characters in this post:
    Looking for a book, she suddenly thought why some people take night classes, the only one thing she knew who take night classes would be some of them got work or busy in the day or kind of celebrities but she still wonders why night classes still stayed in a dorm if they were celebrities or rich people.

She went to the 4th shelves when suddenly someone elbowed her making her a bit step back as she holds the part she was hit. She then looked at the girl who apologize as she shakes her “umm no…it’s not your fault, I was not looking anyway” as she bowed.

7. Characters in this post:
    Finally, the time had come again when school was back in session. As a senior now, Braith was eager to walk through those large gates one last time - or at least the last first time. With a bit of a heavy heart, the fiery redhead turned to stare at the gate that, for so long, had been the barrier between the worlds. It was also what kept the Night Class students safe. Since being a part of the Disciplinary Committee, Braith Flynn knew the gravity of the situation the Night Students were in as well as the potential threat their presence brought to the Day Students.

Already, a sigh was forced out from his lips, which meant today was going to be long and tedious. Massaging his brows, his bright eyes flicked across the sidewalk that zigzagged around the grounds. Oh how he had missed this place.

Taking in a deep breath of the academy's fresh air, he picked up a scent that sent a chill down his spine. Eyes flared as his heart raced. She was here.

8. Characters in this post:
    It took him almost no time at all to find her, Constance that is. Before the school year ended last summer, Flynn had secured the redhead as his girlfriend. Of course, the distance between the two during that summer did put their relationship on a back burner. Still, the male did make a conscious effort to call her and sweet-talk the woman to sleep about three times a week. Except for that one time when he got her father. Oh was that terrible. He could recall it flawlessly.

"Hey, sexy."

"..."

The line had gone dead and so Braith called back. This happened about three times before he finally got a response.

"Stop calling this number or I'll call the cops!"

"Whoa, who the hell are you?"

"Stop calling, creep!"

"Is this the Baxter residence?"

"... yes. This is Mr. Baxter. I'm just going to hang up and call the cops now...."

"Oh, damn. Ummm, well, uhhh... your daughter was expecting this call."

"Oh really? I'm not sure I want you talking to her."

"I'll just call her cell then, sir. I am her boyfriend after all. So yeah, later. Have a wonderful day, Mr. Sexy Baxter."

It was probably a bad idea calling him sexy twice, but it was hilarious. He and Constance had a great laugh, too.

Hearing her voice, the male smiled. Then he heard the girl's conversation. Rolling his eyes, he strolled into the conversation. "Oh really?" A smug look crossed his face. "Because I'm pretty sure I can outrun you any day, babe."

9. Characters in this post:
    Reiko looked at the petite girl indifferently. "Oh..." she did not know what to say. She was very weak at communicating with others. It was already a tough job for her smile at strangers, so taking the initiative in a conversation was a disastrous challenge to her. "So..." she was at her wit's end.

Failed. she did not want to be rude, but she still decided to turn away and cut the conversation awkwardly. She tried not to imagine how the girl behind her would feel, otherwise she would be feel really guilty for making another person dislike her.

Constance had walked away. Reiko scanned the library to look for her only friend. Where the hell has she gone...? she frowned. As she turned to check another row, she found her friend - with the prefect. Reiko rolled her eyes as she recognized Braith's rebellious face. That guy surely is persistent... Reiko thought she'd better not interrupt them.

10. Characters in this post:
    She didn’t know what to do as she looked at the girl, Kiriko is not good at socializing but she needs to talk to her. She was about to talk "umm___"

"So..." but couldn’t respond and looked down until the girl left. She was an idiot as she let the chance for having a friend just disappeared.

She sighs and looked back at the shelves but eventually decided to talk to that girl even at least know her name. Deciding on that she started walking in every corner of the shelf to find the girl and was relieved to see her. At every step her feet take she practiced on her mind the words that she practiced in her room before attending this school “nice to meet you my name is Kiriko…nice to meet you..” as she repeated so many times.

“Yes I can do it” as she was close to the girl wearing a nervously smiled on her face while looking at her “nnnn-ice to” and suddenly using a low tone of voice “to meet you…” she bowed “I’m new at this school my name is Kiriko, can I know your na-name Miss?”

“Doom”
    is the only thing on her thought “what the…it seems I’m hitting on her...now I look like a creep” while she still keep the smiled awkwardly even though she failed miserably.

11. Characters in this post:
    Shiena made her way towards the gate with ease. She hadn't bothered to ask for a ride, she rather enjoyed walking. It let her think long and hard about things, and things she needed to do. She tucked a piece of her bright blonde hair behind her ear and gave a smug smile up at the academy.

"Back are we?" She slapped the palm of her hand down on the redhead known as Braith. Moments later she started to walk again, removing her hand from his shoulder. She hadn't really conversed with many people out of the two years that she had been here, and it seemed odd that she would just up and start a conversation. She sighed and made her way past the gates, glancing over at the Night class dorms. She smirked and looked away. Hopefully this bunch will be more fun. I can't believe I'm going to have to teach a class for them. Has the hunter society gone daft?

She mentally rubbed her temples and continued to walk towards the Day class dorms.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Hun, I could find you blindfolded. You have a unique scent to you that will always alert me of your presence." Not wanting to really argue this, Braith moved in for the kill. Hands sliding down her back, he scooped the woman into his arms and moved into a kiss. Which was followed by a whole slew of kissed. The only reason he stopped was because someone had made the overused comment of "Get a room!"

Laughing, the redhead released his grip on the woman. Kissing her forehead, he draped his arm around her neck. Scanning the row of books, he tried to sniff out the student she was previously conversing with. Finally landing on Rieko, he smirked. "Sorry about bombing your conversation," his head gestured toward the girl, "you can get back to her if you'd like. I need to go see the headmaster and ask for the evening's schedule. And no, I won't share it with you. But, maybe if you're really good, I will sneak you up to the rooftop and give you a present."

The present was something he had found while wandering a state fair one evening. He wasn't looking for it but it just happened upon him. Constance, not that she needed it, could always use another necklace. Only, this one was more of a choker and it came with a matching ring and bracelet. He wasn't certain if he should give her all three items but, on the off chance he lost them or forgot about them, at least she would have the set.

Lips gracing the side of her face, he brushed her hair up and out of his way. It was so hard to not crave more. There was a time last year when he thought, for sure, that they would indulge in the adult pleasantry but they were rudely interrupted, which was probably a good thing since they were rather reckless about the whole thing. Neither were prepared and, knowing their luck, she would have been sixteen and pregnant.

"I've missed your lips so much," he finally stammered out before lacing his hands with her own. "We will need to make up for all those kisses lost." Kiss to the forehead, the male went about his way. The headmaster, wherever he was, needed finding. Granted, he didn't have to go alone. Looking over his shoulder, the redhead wondered if maybe Reiko and Constance would join him. If not both, Constance would do just fine. It would allow alone him the glory of strutting around campus with his girlfriend.

13. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi was uncomfortable with all the love and friendship in the air, so he left. A look of hate and disgust appeared on his face and dissolved the fake smile. He heaved a sigh and left the scene. He walked around the Day Class Student's grounds with his stuff and made his way to the Guy's Dorm. He walked around quietly and opened the dorm that matched the symbol on his key. He then packed his things, took out his phone, and called his adviser.
    "I'm here at the school." he said.
    "Good. If they step out of line, I want you to detain them. Got it?" his adviser said.
    "Yeah." he said before he hung up. He then changed into his school uniform with the disciplinary committee crest on the jacket. He then attached the sword and holster around his waist and walked out to take a breather.

14. Characters in this post:
    The Crow turned away as she did not want to interrupt her friend and Braith. Sighing at the fact that she was on her own. The black-haired girl glanced the clock on the library's wall and reminded herself not to be too late. Students were supposed to be settling down in the dorms and attend a ceremony later. She did not hope to be one of the latest ones. Taking everything seriously was her habit.

The petite girl approached Reiko again and timidly introduced herself. The taller girl studied her from head to toe. "I'm Reiko," she tried to sound friendly, but her voice was still unexcited and dull, "Nice to meet you."

Please say something... Under her cool mask, Reiko prayed nervously. When she was trying to distract herself from the silence, she noticed Shiena Kimino passed by the entrance by the library. Although Reiko was not a keen troublemaker like Constance, she was somehow influenced by her friend and thus considered prefects as opponents. She remembered seeing Shiena walked into the Night Class, when she and Constance attempted to break into the campus at night.

"You... Are new here?" when the suspicious prefect disappeared from her sight, Reiko focused back onto Kiriko.

15. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi walked around and said nothing to anyone or anything. He didn't react or talk to any of the students. He accidently bumped into a red-headed couple.
    "Sorry." he said quietly as he stepped aside and continued to his destination. He made his way over to the night-class grounds and dorm area as quickly as he could, afraid to be confronted.

16. Characters in this post:
    Who said we've already become friends? Nevermind... Reiko leaned on the side of the tall book shelf next to her. She did not even have the chance to react. Constance ran straightaway to catch up with her boyfriend right after telling her and Kiriko to... What...? Reiko had not digested her words yet. Sighing at the red-haired girl's foolish impulsion, she followed Constance and Braith quietly after nodding at the new girl as a polite apology - an apology for her friend's confusing doings.

She stared at the excited couple before her when walking. This somehow recalled her times with her first love. The vampire who was killed by a vampire hunter. The tough girl had recovered from grief but she still missed him a lot. His death was a great blow to her, however she knew she had to go on. The incident did not make her hate vampire hunters generally - she hated the one who brought misery to her only.

Sometimes she wished she was a vampire, instead of being their desired food. And more often, she wished she died with him. Shaking off the thought, Reiko kept following her best buddy and wanted to see where the playful couple would lead her to.

17. Characters in this post:
    Sukoshi made his way to the night class grounds. He heard the sound of footsteps approaching, so he readied his sword.
    "What the hell are you doing here?" Shoto said as he confronted the boy. Sukoshi didn't say anything. Shoto noticed the crest that was on his uniform jacket.
    "What the heck is someone from the disciplinary committee doing here? I haven't done anything wrong yet." he said with a yawn.
    "Surveillance." he said quietly.
    "For what?" Shoto asked. Sukoshi didn't respond.
    "Argh! I can't sleep with you around." Shoto said grabbing the boy by the arm and taking him to the day class grounds.
    "Hoi. Is there anyone in the disciplinary committee?!" he yelled waiting for a response. While that was going on, Sukoshi was standing in front of him watching the other students.

18. Characters in this post:
    Juliet could not sleep well. She was rolling left and right and had carelessly pushed all the pillows as well as the blanket out of the bed. Quietly she got up and opened one of her drawers. There were various sweets bought by her brother, Andrew. She smiled when she saw the box of macaroons. Gingerly she took the box out and returned to her bed with it.

"Which color is Juliet going to pick today?" she asked herself softly.

Then there was some noise coming from outside. Having a pink macaroon in one hand, Juliet peeked at the Night Class grounds curiously. She saw a male vampire was being furious with a human boy. The hostile vampire dragged the human student away after that.

"Juliet wonders what's going on..." she muttered and ate the macaroon. Wanting to go out and have a look, she tried to turn the door knob. It was locked, of course.

19. Characters in this post:
    Kiriko noticed the two people on the other side a red haired girl and a guy wearing a red coat “are they lovers?” as she thought but after seeing them, doing ‘something’ she turned away “yep they lovers alright”. Then thoughts began to run down into her mind about the library being a love nest for lovers as she sighs and mumbles under her breath “how inconvenient”.

After a few moments of silence the red headed girl talked to them and she was like “huh?” and looked at the girl beside her. Then after that Reiko left and followed the red headed girl as she only waved at them.

Kiriko started to browse around in the library again as she found the book she was looking for and hurriedly borrowed it. She left the library carrying the book, knowing that it’s a love nest for lovers. Then she goes to find a good spot to read and suddenly saw a chair outside a bit near the night class dorm. Kiriko looked around as she walked near the bench and sit there “this is a great spot” She then started to read the book while waiting for the bell to ring.

20. Characters in this post:
    A layer of drool coated the pillow that rest below his perfect head. It was a goddamn good dream and he wasn't about to awaken anytime soon. His love of redheads was what made this dream so heavenly. He had always wanted his very own servant and, this dream, seemed to realize this.

Smile on his face, he rolled over under the covers some more. The sunlight tried to peak into his window but he refused to let it ruin or awaken him from this slumber. He was, after all, exhausted beyond belief. A good full days rest was needed if he wanted to look good for his first day of classes at this bizarre academy.

21. Characters in this post:
    Blaze's confused, as a new student. laden with luggage, she makes her way to the headmaster's office to ask for help in finding her way to the dorm. she hopes he/she's nice enough to help her. she knocks with the umbrella in her left hand as her hands are full and then waits for an answer.
    Again........ still no answer.....
    "Thanks headie.... great help" she muttered under her breath sarcastically and turned with great trouble.
    In a school this big, how was she supposed to find the way to the girls dorm?And where were all the students? sighing tiredly, she braced herself and luggage, determined to find the dorm...

22. Characters in this post:
    "If I were to share it, it wouldn't be a surprise. And I want it to be special. I did have to go an entire summer without you, which was pretty hard. On several occasions, I thought about visiting you but… that thing called a job kinda got in the way." He frowned a bit, feeling ashamed for not actually visiting her. Granted, they were young and it was expensive to travel that far to see someone - even if you loved them to pieces.

With only one following them, Reiko, the redhead didn't want to be rude so he decided to rope her into a conversation.

"So Reiko, how was your summer?" His brilliant eyes flicked back to greet her. "Do anything fun and exciting?" It was then when he realized his summer was boring. Very boring but very busy. Okay so there were a few highlights but nothing too exciting.

While the girls tried to think of their exciting adventures that summer, Flynn explained his own. "I was working at the dinner again. But I ended up quitting to get a job at the zoo. I was assigned the mammals! But I only ended up working there two weeks because they ended up letting me go because they were over staffed." With a sigh, he shrugged his shoulders. "I ended up getting hired by some fellow in the woods and worked as his yard laborer for the rest of the summer. While staying with him, I started looking into colleges. Nothing really… suits me. I think I'll just take the police academy exams and try to be an officer."

It was true, he had spent a good two weeks looking at colleges with the family he was staying with. It was an old couple - very sweet - who needed help around their farm. Their son, according to them, let with the intent of never returning and, being old, they weren't able to keep the farm up. So Braith cut the wood, tended the gardens, and watched the animals. He even helped with dinner and household chores.

Not having a family of his own sucked. Raised by wolves, he had all the hopes of returning to them but, upon enrolling in school and becoming more human-like, the pack rejected him. He was a stranger to them, making him a full-fledged human by the end of his junior year. So young Flynn was stuck hopping around from house to house. Wherever the job was, he would go. He didn't really have money either - or a car for that matter. Prior to quitting the diner, the redhead lived in the basement of the place. When he was working at the zoo, he lived with another worker. It was a hard life, moving all the time, but Braith didn't have many worldly possessions. He just had his clothes, an axe, a gun, and anything else he could shove in his backpack or pockets.

"So yeah, how were your summers?"

23. Characters in this post:
    "Huh?" Reiko did not expect the redhead prefect would turn and talk to her. He asked about her summer vacation, but then started telling his own experience instead. Reiko coolly but patiently listened to the guy's sharing. He had been really hardworking throughout the summer, at least that was what he sounded.

"I... Went back to the orphanage and helped them out," she found it difficult to provide attractive details, "And practised gunning." Her summer was not that boring in fact. Her adoptive parents brought her to travel with them. They went to London and spent two rather leisure weeks. Then they came back and Reiko went on with her gunning practice, as well as helping out in the orphanage.

Then she heard some noise coming from the open school ground. Somebody was yelling for a prefect. Reiko shot Braith a glance as he was a member of the discipline team.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Meh. . . Who cares what the Headmaster thinks? He's just a stupid old man anyway." Shoto coughed at the girl. He then realized that the girl was starting to pale as she stared at the blonde male in front of him.
    "This sword is for cutting down people like him." Sukoshi said as he drew his sword, side stepped and pointed it at the vampire.
    Although I want to use it for another purpose. . .
    Shoto put his finger on the tip of the blade.
    "Do you intend to pick a fight with me? Chibi." Shoto laughed as Sukoshi glared at him. Shoto grinned maniacally as the boy continued to glare.
    Its happening again. . . blood. . . I want to see blood.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Conssss..." before Reiko could grab her best friend's collar and stop her from nosing into the unknown trouble, the impulsive redhead had already poked her head into the crowd. She only meant to make Braith go and have a look. Constance was too capable at getting into trouble. The Crow rolled her eyes a bit and followed her old buddy.

The centre of the crowd's attention was two males. The taller, bad-tempered one was gripping the arm of the shorter blonde guy. By looking at his arm badge, Reiko knew the blonde was from the disciplinary committee. "What the..." she frowned at Constance as she started to spark off a quarrel about the prefect's sword. What's worse, the redhead fainted at the sight of the sharp weapon. Reiko held Constance's arm, trying to prevent her from falling or something.

The two males seemed not to care much about the trouble they had caused. They even intensified the drama. The prefect pointed his sword at the taller guy and then the taller guy intentionally teased him back. What sort of child's play is this? the black-haired girl was fed up with this. She regreted leaving her revolvers, which should not be brought to school, in the locker. I've brought them anyway, so why don't I take them with me? she felt defeated somehow.

"Stop it already,"
    her voice quiet yet firm. The students stepped back slightly, clearing a small circle for the usually antisocial girl. She let Constance stand before she stepped forward. With a surprising flash side kick, she managed to separate the two guys and forcing the prefect to point his sword to the side. Honestly, Reiko was athletic, but she did not know martial arts or other forms of combat. That kick was just a sportive drama trick, though it already attracted some unwanted interest and attention from the ones around her.

26. Characters in this post:
    "I can't stand the sight of you mortals." Shoto said under his breath.
    "That murderous intent." Sukshi said as he pointed his sword at a different direction.
    Not only do I get fooled by my advisers, but I'm getting scolded at by a girl.
    "Pathetic." he said. He glared at the girl. He darted his attention back to Shoto.
    "I suggest you get out of the way before you get hurt." Shoto said sincerely.
    That blood. . . she. . . I can't understand. . . She's making my blood lust higher.
    He walked past the girl and bit his finger. He let the blood drip. He smeared it onto the boy's blade. Sukoshi quickly moved and was about to slash him from the back.

27. Characters in this post:
    Slashing down, the blade easily cut through the thin fabric that veiled his back form the sun's rays. Not a drop of blood was spilled but it was definitely a close call. Not to mention, he was now shirtless and entering a fight between a moral hellbent on vengeance and a vampire whose attitude was horrid.

Braith's split shirt peeled away from his flesh and fell toward the grass. His head was bowed to the earth and his red bangs veiled his eyes. Hands now balled into fists, the male's muscular upper body tensed.

"Enough," his voice boomed over their own, causing a few of the students not involved the tussle to slink away from the heated argument. Most students knew the wrath of Braith and knew better than to press their luck with him. It was better to retreat and stay out of his way than to poke one's nose where one's nose did not belong.

Braith's red eyes glared at the two that were causing quite a ruckus. Not having his weapon drawn for he knew it was against the rules and would further cause mayhem, the wolf-raised boy continued to encroach on the distance between he and the two arguing males. It was bad enough that this fight was nearby the Night Class dormitories, an extra weapon would really just push things over the edge. Besides, if one of the vampires, specifically Serk, were to wake up….

He couldn't even picture that. A vampire such as him would rip all of these morals a new one. More like three new ones. He demanded a quiet place to sleep. This was far from quiet. This bullshit needed to end now. It was against the rules of the breeds to mix and these two were just begging for punishment.

Hissing to himself, the redhead stepped forward and jerked the blonde male to the side. "Sukoshi Akumu, control yourself." His hands still wrapped around the male's wrist, ensuring that he would get the message. Those red eyes of his burrowed into Sukoshi's mind, warning him that if he moved, Braith would have no choice but to render him unconscious. "As the Leader of the Disciplinary Committee, I order you to stand down and report to the Headmaster's Office immediately." There was a powerful confidence to his voice as he barked out his orders.

Again, he yanked the male arm before sending his body toward the building where the headmaster's quarters were. "Go there or you can pack your bags and leave," his canines were visible with each syllable that passed his lips. That wolf-like mannerism was bleeding out and into each movement he made. Had Braith been born with a tail, it would have been twitching, at the tip, making all aware of the fact that he was, indeed, pissed. A low, threatening growl was the final warning he gave to Sukoshi Akumu before he redirected his attention to Shoto Tygo.

"As for you, return to your dormitory and stay in there until your evening classes are in session. You know the rules. Night Class students are only permitted to be out in the evening. I suggest you heed those rules or you will find yourself out of a place to stay."

At this point, Braith's hands were now gripping both of Shoto's upper arms. Despite being a human, Braith was strong - unrealistically strong. He could easily pin Shoto and put the guy's face in the ground, which he would do if this guy didn't get back to his respective place.

Relinquishing the vampire, Braith turned on his heels and moved toward his pale girlfriend. "Reiko, can you take Constance to the nurse? I need to make sure these two follow their orders. Would you mind staying with her until I arrive?"

OOC: Might want to slow down these posts, too. Ophelia might want to get involved.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Damn Perfects." Shoto said under his breath. The blonde boy didn't seem to be phased. There was a look of rage and mindlessness in his eyes as the red headed boy known as Braith grabbed onto his arm. As the two were pushed into different direction, the red head walked off towards what seemed to be his girlfriend. Shoto spat onto the ground and walked off towards the Night Class grounds. Sukoshi was still in a phase, but recovered after deep breath as he put away his sword and headed to the Headmasters office.

29. Characters in this post:
    She nodded and the totally different Braith and pulled Constance's sleeve, signalling her to go. "Pull yourself together, silly," she spoke in a monotone when she held the paling friend's arm and tried to support her a bot. That was surprising. Reiko thought she were the kind of fearless troublemaker that could rush into anything without any consideration. Anyway, the crimson-haired girl was unwell. As a friend she needed not question anything at the moment - she just had to provide any help she needed.

"At least you caught a rare sight of a prefect versus a Night Class student," Reiko sniffed a bit with a blank face as she knocked on the sickroom door.

30. Characters in this post:
    Blaze stopped in front of the huge building with a sigh of relief. "tHANK GOD!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 71