Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Posts 241 to 270 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Chloe dropped her things off in the room she was assigned to, then decided to text her Dad's friend. She thought to herself Tamani, what a weird name. The text read, "Hey, I'm here. Now what?" Chloe didn't really care that she was there, she wanted to find someone to have some fun with but, really she didn't want to be there. Her blonde hair swayed back and forth as she walked down the endless hallway. She had left her jeans and tank top on so she felt completely comfortable just wandering, she wanted something to do though. Chloe checked her phone to see if Tamani had texted her back.

((Sorry, thought this was the most appropriate place to put this since it had to do with Tamani and Chloe doesn't have a room. LOL))

2. Characters in this post:
    Lillian walked back into the library silently, watching what was going on she let Flynn continue with what he was doing and who he was talking to. But, first she thought she'd ask who seemed to be her co-worker, "How's everything going here?" She smiled brightly at both Flynn and the other man in the room.

3. Characters in this post:
    Tamani's cell phone had rested in between his legs, and when it vibrated, he jumped and scooped up the phone in an instant. He laughed quietly as he opened it, finding a text message from a girl named Chloe. He read it over and then realized who she really was. It was one of his old friend's daughters! He snorted and replied, his fingers flying across his keyboard.
    Go to Apartment 302 in the SunnySide Apartment Complex. he sent the message and then looked up as he heard Anaya call about curry.
    Instantly, he stood up and went into the kitchen. He pulled out many mismatched bowls and set them on the counter, pulling one out for himself.
    He pushed Anaya aside and dipped the ladle into food, drawing out some. He dumped it into his bowl and then went to go eat, his chopsticks already in his hands.

4. Characters in this post:
    Flynn looked up at Ms.Fish, nodding. "Everything seems to be in order." he said pulling a piece of blond hair behind his ear. While the move looked utterly feminine, the hair was getting on his nerves. He liked his long hair, but sometimes it bothered him. He wanted to pull his hair back into his small ponytail, but he couldn't find a hair band.

5. Characters in this post:
    Chloe read the text, and simply responded K as she headed out to find the apartments, once in the building she went to the third floor and followed the smell of some kind of delicious food. Looking at the door she chuckled, "Wonderful" she smiled and knocked on the door.Through the door she spoke "Hey hope I'm not intruding, but I was told to come here?" Chloe's voice had a slight air of confusion to it. She stood with her hands on her hips and her phone in her pocket, she wasn't trying to look too intense, but that's how she was when she wasn't sure about things. She didn't like showing that she knew nothing.

6. Characters in this post:
    Tamani stood up, his bowl of curry in his hand as he went to the door. He opened the door and saw a young blonde girl that looked like his old buddy. He snorted and the mouthful of curry came up his nose. "Holy shit, you look just like your dad." he laughed. He pulled the door open wider and let her in. "I'm Tamani Desher." he said.

7. Characters in this post:
    Lillian nodded, "Okay."She watched as Flynn pushed his hair out of his face, "Would you like an elastic? Here." Lillian reached out to hand him one that had been on her wrist, her hair was currently being held up by a clip so the band was unnecessary for her.

8. Characters in this post:
    Flynn took the elastic band greatfully. "Thank you." he said as he pulled his long blond bangs back with the rest of his hair in a ponytail. He laughed quietly. "I must look like Draco Malfoy." he snorted. He felt silly, but it rid him of distractions.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Ha! Thanks, I think?" She laughed, "I'm Chloe." She walked in the apartment and turned to face Tamani, "So, I have to ask, how do you know my father?" She looked at the company of people in the place after she asked that and her jaw almost dropped, instead she just said, "Hi Everyone." Then gave a short little wave.

10. Characters in this post:
    Tamani laughed quietly. [b]"You wouldn't talk to your father if I told you that story. He walked back to sit in his chair. "Everyone, this is Chloe, daughter of an old friend of mine. Be nice." he said rather loudly.
    T.K. emerged from the couch, going to go grab some curry. She came back and nodded at the new girl. "Hey, I'm T.K., Tamani's niece." she said, waving some.

11. Characters in this post:
    Xavier walked in to his dorm, flustered. "finally, i get a dorm. with? flynn?" He sat down on the bed, the side that he 'claimed'

(its really short, because ya know. I had to start itt.)

12. Characters in this post:
    Anaya came back to Edge, two bowls of curry in her hands. She handed one to him before grabbing her own pair of chopsticks and beginning to eat her food. It smelled incredibly good to her, it reminding her of her mother during her rare trips into the kitchen.
    She could imagine the kitchen with her mother standing at the counter, making the same curry she had just. She sighed softly and then smiled. "The curry was ready. I hope you don't mind, but I got you some before Tamani staked claim on the pot." she said with a laugh in her voice.

13. Characters in this post:
    Hugo carefully listened to Edge and nodded his head in agreement. He gave Edge a firm pat on the shoulder for encouragement, and looked up just in time to see a new arrival. This time the newcomer was young and blonde, like T.K. but this one had an aura of mystery around her. He couldn't explain it, but shrugged it off all the same. Making sure to catch her eye, he gave her a coy smile and waved politely back at her, acknowledging her presence.

14. Characters in this post:
    Diana glanced up at the clock on the wall and jumped up. "Oh my gosh! I'm late!" She turned to Alexandria and looked down apologetically. "I have somewhere to be. I-it was nice meeting you. I-I-I hope we can become g-good friends!" She said. Then Diana turned and rushed out the door.
    She hated to just leave like that but she was late and the girl appearing so suddenly made her extremely nervous. 'I'm sure I'll do better next time.' She assured herself as she made her way to the apartment for the party.

15. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed a light pink, her head bowing over food. She took a bite to cover for her embarrassment routine. "Thank you." she said quietly before taking another bite of her mother's curry. The sweet yet spicy taste filled her mouth, making her yearn for home. But she didn't want to go back. She just sighed, her lips curling into a soft smile.

16. Characters in this post:
    After sometime wandering around she finally found their apartment. Diana closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Mr. Desher had said his niece was going to be there along with a friend of hers so Diana wasn't as nervous. At least it wasn't more people or any guys. Diana was much worse talking to her male classmates than anything else and as long as she could remember they would always pick on her.
    Opening her eyes and taking another deep breath Diana knocked on the door.

17. Characters in this post:
    T.K. got up and got to the door, she opened it to see a girl. A rather small one. She pulled it further. "'Ello. You Diana?" she asked. She was really small, like unnaturally thin. Thinner than her. She sighed on the inside, wanting to shake her head and close the door, but if she were Tamani's friend, she needed someone else to talk to.

18. Characters in this post:
    The girl who answered the door was thin. Not as thin as herself but thin none the less. "Y-yes I am. You're T-T.K.?" She felt her face grow hot and she looked down again. She was feeling self conscious already. She clutched her hands together at her lap. "Ni-nice to meet you. I-I probably should've brought something..." She started to ramble nervously. This wasn't going well at all.

19. Characters in this post:
    Chloe gave Tamani a suspicious glance, but just nodded as he introduced her to everyone, "And if your not nice, I can handle ya." She was serious, but said it jokingly since she didn't know anyone there. "Hello T.K., it's nice to meet you." She noticed one of the men in the room wave back at her and smile, she nodded back. "I think I'm going to find a seat," she said to Tamani before heading over to the man who waved back at her. "Could I sit here?" she said pointing to the place next to him. "I don't see much of anywhere else to sit." After saying the second part she felt like she had been a little bitter so she smiled at him.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Only slightly." Lillian smiled and laughed a little bit, "It's not too bad, I swear." Now she had the visual of Draco and Flynn side by side and had to cover her mouth from letting anything more than a giggle out of her mouth.

21. Characters in this post:
    T.K. chuckled softly, her voice harsh with her English accent, but soft with her words. "Ah, Diana, come on in. You didn't need ta' bring anything, seriously." she said, stepping aside to let her in. "All ya' needed to do was come and then take some of this curry from us so that me and Tamani don't eat it all." she snorted.

22. Characters in this post:
    Diana looked up and smiled nervously. "W-well thank you f-for having me..." She answered softly and came in. Once in she noticed that there were several people there. It was much more than she anticipated. "W-wait, it seems like you have too many people already... I-I should leave!" Diana said suddenly. She backed slightly at the door. All the people made her feel nervous and she knew she wouldn't be able to properly talk to anyone like that. "S-sorry for th-the bother..."

23. Characters in this post:
    T.K. sighed, her soft smile resting on her lips. "I used to be pretty shy, like you. I had just moved here and I knew no one but Tamani." She gently grabbed Diana's arm and pulled her in, pointing at Anaya. "But I met Anaya and then she showed me around." she let go of her and then turned to face her. "You start by talking to a few people, and its not like you're here to talk to the whole group of us. Nothing too scary." she smiled somewhat wider. "So talk ta' a few people, okay?"

24. Characters in this post:
    Flynn chuckled, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I guess its a pretty close resemblance to that no good Slytherin." he snorted.
    (Ew... Short Post.)

25. Characters in this post:
    Diana gasped slightly when T.K. grabbed her arm and pulled her in. She looked at the girl T.K. had pointed at and nodded slowly as she talked. It was a bit surprising to hear that the girl who answered the door just now was once a shy girl like herself.
    Diana looked back to T.K., who was now smiling widely at her, and nodded. "O-okay... I-I guess I-I can stay a-and talk to a few p-people..." She softly answered offering back a small, nervous smile of her own.

26. Characters in this post:
    "That's the spirit. Come on in. Want some curry?" she had walked in backwards, her feet awkwardly stepping in unknown places. She stopped to wait for her answer, her eyebrows cocked in question.

27. Characters in this post:
    Diana nodded shyly. "Y-yes please... I-I've never h-had curry before." She added as an afterthought. She was hoping at least this way she could somewhat start a conversation. "M-mr. Desher told me you w-were going to make it... r-right?" She wasn't sure if she was even making sense anymore but it was a start. She looked down at her feet and shuffled them nervously.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Yup. I made it, but Anaya seasoned it." she said, a laugh in her voice. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. She dipped the ladle in and then pulled it out, dumping its contents into the bowl. She came back with a pair of chopsticks. She picked up her bowl (from where ever it was XD) and began eating.

29. Characters in this post:
    (Oh no! They're getting shorter. it went paragraph, 3 lines 3 lines...2 lines D: ))

"Things like that happen sometimes, you just have to make the best of them and deal with them I guess." Lillian smiled at him, "Oh, so Anaya will be taking care of things tonight, in case you wanted to know." She looked at the window changing the subject rather rapidly because she was bored, "I think I'm going to take a stroll outside, Care to join me, I don't think much of anyone is going to the library. What do you think?" She laughed slightly then started heading towards the door after opening the book drop slot.

(Yea.... pulled it out of thin air, but it was better than my last post... sorta. xD)

30. Characters in this post:
    "Th-thank you very m-much." Diana mummbled as she took the bowl of curry and chopsticks. She glanced around shyly and wondered where she would sit. "E-excuse me..." She said softly to the girl T.K. said was Anaya. "M-may I sit here....?" She was talking so softly that the girl most likely wouldn't hear her but she felt too nervous to speak any bit louder.
    On top of that she was talking to some red haired boy which made Diana feel twice as nervous. But if T.K. said that she had helped her then she would probably be the best person to try and talk to first.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Posts 241 to 270 of 811