Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Diana Miller's and Alexandria's Dorm Room (102)

Diana's Dorm room.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

1. Characters in this post:
    Diana sighed and sat on her bed. The day had felt long so far, though it was far from a disappointment. She laid back and closed her eyes being careful not to get too comfortable. If she fell asleep now she'd never wake up in time to go to the party. Diana sat up. 'I'm too excited anyway.' She thought as she stood and paced the room. As much as a great day it had been so far it did disappoint her a little that she didn't have a roommate but she was still hopeful. After all everything was going so well. Sighing she sat back down. She was far too restless to relax awhile but too tired to actually start unpacking her things. The only real option she had now was waiting.

2. Characters in this post:
    Alexandria stepped up to room 102. She wasn't too sure if she would enjoy having a roommate but it wasn't something that she couldn't control. She opened up the door. As she stepped into the room, her eyes scanned the room. They landed on a small frail girl, almost like herself. She smiled a little bit.
    Closing the door, she began to speak. "Hello. My name is Alexandria." Her accent had a small hint of French in it. She walked over to the other bed which mirrored the other girls exactly. She sat her bag down on the floor.

3. Characters in this post:
    Diana jumped slightly as the door opened. As the girl walked in and surveyed the room Diana felt a deep blush climb up her face. "H-h-hi... I-I'm D-Diana..." She said softly after the girl introduced herself. Despite Alexandria being small and frail looking like herself, Diana felt a bit intimidated. She hadn't expected to have a roommate so soon, which she knew was silly, adding an even deeper embarrassed blush to her face.
    Diana folded her hands in her lap and stared down at them. "N-nice t-to meet you..." She said feeling like her awkward introduction left discomfort hanging in the air.

4. Characters in this post:
    Diana glanced up at the clock on the wall and jumped up. "Oh my gosh! I'm late!" She turned to Alexandria and looked down apologetically. "I have somewhere to be. I-it was nice meeting you. I-I-I hope we can become g-good friends!" She said. Then Diana turned and rushed out the door.
    She hated to just leave like that but she was late and the girl appearing so suddenly made her extremely nervous. 'I'm sure I'll do better next time.' She assured herself as she made her way to the apartment for the party.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4