Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Dance Headquaters (Off Campus)

The place where the Halloween Dance was held.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 98

1. Characters in this post:
    T.K. looped her arm in Ikitasha's and introduced him to some of the people she knew. She engaged in polite conversation, pretending to be someone that was the opposite of her. She was a surprisingly good actress and was able to get people to think that she wasn't T.K.. No one had known about her scars and it was merely there- a characteristic people didn't think belonged to her.

When they were away from a crowd, she looked at the young man beside her. "Please call me Teresa while we are here..." she said quietly. Music began to fill the air and the Dance Hall had began to come alive.

2. Characters in this post:
    "What ever you say Teres-" he said as he got cut off when someone slammed into him from the side. He turned around and put a arm down to the floor so he didn't slam into it. Another display of his excellent reflexs. He looked at the person that was holding onto him. She looked almost exactly like he did."Ikitasha I have finally found you my brother!!!" Cassie squealed as she ran into him. She held him tightly as tears began to roll down her face. She started to cry. She hasn't seen her brother in many years nor held him in her arms. This was almost blissful. She never wanted to let go but Ikitasha was pushing her away like she was some mad woman."NO YOU CANT BE I DON'T HAVE A SISTER!" he yelled. He tried not to make a scene of this but it couldn't be helped at this time. He pushed her away so they could get up but her grip was like iron. He couldn't push her away no matter how hard he tried. So he decided to just let her stay there for as long as she needed to.

3. Characters in this post:
    "What the-..." T.K. mumbled as the boy beside her fall over. She was glad that his arm had slipped out of her's as he fell, otherwise she would've fallen along with him. Staring at the girl, her eyes went wide. The girl seemed to just cling onto her boyfriend, and she just stared. With no idea of what was going on around her, she was sure that ikitasha already had a girlfriend and she just found him.

4. Characters in this post:
    "T.K. i mean Teresa I know what your thinking but it's not like this at all!" he said to his defense. He really knew what she was thinking and he didn't like it one bit. "Now can you get off of me you crazy woman I don't even know you! How am I your brother?" he asked her waiting for a answer. Cassie answered his question with ease and others that he had to ask. She still couldn't believe that he didn't remember that she was his sister. It was kind of not surprising to her that he couldn't remember cause she almost doesn't remember either. She just let go and let Ikitasha get up. She saw his supprised face as he looked back and forth from her and the girl right next to her known as T.K. or Teresa.

5. Characters in this post:
    "You know what I'm thinking?" she scoffed and shook her head. "You'll never know what I'm thinking." she barked, taking off her mask and throwing it to the ground. She stomped down on it before spinning on her heels and storming to the bathroom, tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

"Damn him! Damn him..." she sobbed quietly as she locked herself into a bathroom stall. She put the toilet lid down and sat down on it, hugging her knees to her chest.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Teresa no wait! I didn't mean it like that!" he said but he was already too late to say anything. She was already in the girls restroom. He knew he was terrible with words so why did he even say anything. He was sad that he had just lost a good friend of his. And someone that he liked. He picked up her broken mask from off the floor and held it in his arms.Cassie went forward to try to comfort him but he just glared and said that it was all her fault. She too ran towards the girls restroom with tears streaming down her face. But she remembered that this girl Teresa was also in there so she dared not enter there. So she just went around to the back of the building. She sat down and started to cry.

7. Characters in this post:
    "I have a dumbass for a boyfriend who already had a girlfriend." she grumbled, pulling her knees closer to her chest. Her eyes were angry little slits that peered over everything from the tops of her knees, until she saw the woman Tamani was with earlier.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Who? He ought to not be alive for what he has done!" she said. She didn't really mean it, it was just something to test if she would still be in love with him or not. If the girl in the stall said that her boyfriend didn't deserve to survive, there was no fixing the relationship. If she said no he does deserve to live, there was still a chance that the relationship could be fixed. She was hoping she would be able to fix the relationship.

9. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha walked toward to where the girl's restroom and waited outside."T.K. it's not like that. That girl says that i'm her brother. I don't even know who she is" he said as his defense. He truly didn't know who she was and he was hoping that T.K. would believe him in this matter. It would be their first misunderstanding as a couple. He hated when this happened. He sat down right outside the girls restroom and held the mask that T.K. had thrown on the floor and stepped on it close to his heart. He didn't want this to happen.

10. Characters in this post:
    Outside the Dance Headquarters she kept on crying. She wanted to see her brother right now but she thought it best to leave him alone with the Teresa girl. She knew right now that she was not wanted by him right now so she got up and walked inside the building. She kept to the corners of the building keeping away from everyone.

11. Characters in this post:
    "I don't care!" she roared, her eyes filled with a fire in them She was beyond angry, and was now raging. She wanted to throw things around, break someone... Show her real side. She glared up at the woman. "Why the hell would I care anymore? He obviously doesn't care anymore for me." growling, she stood up and wiped her face wearily. She glared at the mirror where she saw her whole face. It was twisted up in an ugly frown and her scared eye was flaming up. It ached mercilessly, but not nearly as much as her stomach was. All the butterflies that once fluttered around her stomach were dead, and upsetting it.

She glared at her reflection, realizing that she was no longer human. With her heart stepped on and her mask gone, she was not human at all. She was as demon as it could get. With her swollen eyes and twisted up face, she was no longer confined to the rules of humanity, and was allowed to wreak havoc on anything that was near her.

Tamani entered the room with a flourish, his red eyes peering out of the holes in his mask. His dress shirt was red, and the little details on his mask were red, but everything else was black. He searched around the room for the familiar girl he had only just gotten to know only hours ago, but could find her.

With food in tow, he walked over to the tables were he quickly set up the food and drinks. When he was done, he walked out onto the dance floor, occasionally taking a dance with a young lady who held him too close and someone who reminded him of Anaya- but it was not her, because her hair was too short.

Trinity and Flynn sat awkwardly beside each other. The young man, who was dressed so very well now, watched the girl beside him record all of the events that were going on around them. When she put her camera down and put it into the bag, he knew something was going to happen. When Trinity had put down the camera, he knew- just knew- that she had a plan in mind.
    She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him onto the dance floor. The surprised look on Flynn's face made her smile, but no words were said. It was too loud to talk and be heard anyway, so she let her face say what she wanted to.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Umm, I understand, you are mad. But, can't we try and see if there is not an explanation?" she said, kinda scared at the anger she saw in the girls eyes. SHe backed up to the door of the bathroom. I have my gun in my dress.... I hope things don't get to that point where I am that scared for my life. I do not want to have to use it. she thought to herself.

13. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha walked up to the girls bathroom door and said something to T.K. that came strait from his heart."Teresa you know I love you and i know you like me too. There isn't anything that I would do to jeperdise our relationship here. And I believe that you know that as well." He said as he squeaked open the door and slid T.K.'s mask into the bathroom. Ikitasha had fixed the mask with some hot glue that he just happened to have on him. He always had random things on him at times."The glue is still kind of hot" he said as he closed the door to the girls bathroom and waited for a reply from the girl that he had loved so deeply.

14. Characters in this post:
    Cassie saw Ikitasha slide the mask in the girls restroom and say a few things. She also saw that he had closed the door and just dropped onto the ground sitting there. She felt so bad right now for her brother. She knew that this was her fault and she had to make things right. Cassie glided over to the girls restroom door and opened it and walked in being careful in not stepping on the freshly repaired mask. She walked up to Teresa and said "I'm sorry that I had caused you any problems with my brother. Please if I can let me make it right..." she pleaded. She cared deeply for her brother. That goes the same for whom her brother cared about. She looked down at the floor waiting for Teresa's answer.

15. Characters in this post:
    T.K. glared at the girl fiercely before she heard her explanation. Her stressed expression faded into something soft and guilty before she stared down at the ground, her arms folded across her chest. She didn't want to talk to the girl,, scared she might say something that would mess everything else up.

She looked up for only a moment before bending down and picking up the mask, cradling it in her hands. With a soft sigh, she placed it back on her face. Feeling like a jerk, she bit on the inside of her mouth.

"I'm not good at apologizing." she grumbled quietly, fidgeting with her hands. "Its kinda hard for a girl who never knows what to say, you know?"

16. Characters in this post:
    "That's exactly how I felt when I saw Ikitasha here at the dance" she said lying. She knew that Ikitasha was here all along she just had to say something that wouldn't screw up anything else. She nodded her aproval of what Teresa said. She wasn't so afraid of her now so she dared to look at the girl in the eyes. Then she saw that she had a big scar on her left side (left or right side please correct me if im wrong). She didn't react to it only tilted her head and smiled.

17. Characters in this post:
    "I can't talk to him... Not like this..." she said quietly. With a soft sigh, she ran a hand through her hair. "I will probably hit him, or do something stupid. With an issue like the one I have, I am very likely to hurt someone..." she choked on a feeble laugh that dared to dance up her throat.

18. Characters in this post:
    "I'm sure that he will get over it and will understand what for when you do so by all means go ahead" she said akwardly as she said that sentance as a whole. She was just saying that she aloud her to hurt her brother. Even though she didn't like it it looked like Teresa could blow off some steam. She opened the door for her to do so as well.

19. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha heard the door to the girl's restroom open. He quickly got up and ran through the lines that he had rehursed in his head to say to T.K. about how he loved her. And that he wanted her to forgive him for whatever reason that she hated him for. Even though this wasn't his fault at all and he had no wereabouts of the events that took place but something told him that he just needed to say sorry.

20. Characters in this post:
    The woman slowly left the bathroom till she was out, then she went to try to find Tamani. She figured the two would be able to work it out. She looked everywhere but, she couldn't find him so she sat down near the dj.

21. Characters in this post:
    She finally found Tamani while she was sitting near the dj. She went over to him and said, "There you are! I have been looking all over for you. Care to dance?" She held her hand out as a slow song started playing. It sounded like one of those classics that were from the seventies back when music was about love.

22. Characters in this post:
    ((( It's ok i'm waiting paciently for the great sure2herworld to post on here so i can post.)))

23. Characters in this post:
    T.K. left the bathroom, her head hanging low. Pressing her back against the wall behind her, she looked up at Ikitasha. "Sorry about that." she muttered quietly. "I'm a bit easily misled."

24. Characters in this post:
    He looked down at T.K. as he drank in her words as if her words are water coming from a fountain and he was the parched adventurer. He pondered her words for a second as he made a mental note that T.K. was easily mislead. Well its not new news because a lot of people are. "It's fine T.K. don't worry about it a lot of people are easily mislead. Now" he said as he dropped on a knee and held out his hand. "Care to dance?"

25. Characters in this post:
    Lan looked around. She had just started working as the nurse of the school when the headmaster told her about the dance. She was asked to attend in case something had happened, and she was told that it would be a good way to get to know the students.

She smiled at the dancing couples. It was a calming site compared to what happened earlier. She had recognized the boy to be Ikitasha Jurine, a boy she had met in her travels, and a close friend of her daughter. 'He's really grown since last time' she thought to herself.

He hadn't notice her yet, but she thought that it would be a bit too soon to reveal herself just yet.

26. Characters in this post:
    Tamani let go of the woman he was dancing with and then spun to Ms.Beats, grabbing her hand and placing a hand on her waist. The song was slow for a waltz like he was doing moments ago, so he would kinda take a break from the fast-moving dance.

"Dancing would be nice." he said with a slight grin.

27. Characters in this post:
    T.K. chuckled quietly and shook her head, taking Ikitsha's hand. "You're so dramatic when it comes to the little things." She thought about whats he said for a moment before shaking her head and saying, "But then again, I am just as dramatic..." With a sigh and a slight smile, she helped him up. "Lets just dance..."

28. Characters in this post:
    As he basically already had her in a position to dance she said, "Dancing would be lovely," she hoped the dance would never end because, she loved dancing with him here at the ball. She hoped nothing else would go wrong for the rest of the night. How wrong she was. She started thinking that dancing with Tamani felt like flowers and suddenly flowers grew at her feet.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Then lets get to it" he said as he held on to her hand tightly. He didn't want this moment to pass but the night was flying so he had to forget it. He waited for a repeat in the song that was playing and started to dance the simple waltz that T.K had taught him not long before. As they spinned around the dance floor he thought of the future that he wanted to have with her. As he stared at her glowing eyes he saw the love for her that he had always saw since he had laid eyes on her.

30. Characters in this post:
    Cassie looked around the dance hall at all the other girls with their boyfriends dancing delightfully with them. It discusted her to the very core. She didn't have a person of her own to dance with and it made her uncomfortable. But just then as she sat down a tall boy with jet black hair and had a half silver half gold mask ask her to dance. She felt her heart lift from her chest to out of her mouth. This has never happened to her before. The man held out his hand to her. She slowly got up and took his hand and walked with him to the dance floor and they both started to dance. He danced her off her feet. He really knew how to dance. To her this was bliss.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 98