Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Posts 541 to 570 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    "Ah wait stop pulling me" he siad irratably as TK took his hand and pulled him inside of the appartment. He just did as he was told without saying a word back. He sat on the couch as TK was treating his scratchs and bumps.

2. Characters in this post:
    T.K. sighed as she came back into the living room with her supplies. She sat down on the couch beside Ikitasha and began to tend to a huge scratch on the bridge of the young man's nose. "Sorry... this may sting..." she mumbled as she applied to gel.

3. Characters in this post:
    "AH THAT STINGS!!!"he yelled and wrinkled his nose several times. It didnt really hurt his nose but the inside of his nose. There was some faul smelling stuff in that gel. It hurt bigtime to his sence of smell. He wanted to just take it off and go to bed. But he would never hear the end of it from TK about him being babyish.

4. Characters in this post:
    T.K. flinched some at his yell, but quickly, she wiped it off and placed the bandaid on. "Sorry..." she said quietly. She quickly tended to the rest of the wounds and then stared at Ikitasha's bandaided face. She tried hard to keep her smile in. "You look like a mummy."

5. Characters in this post:
    "Well you would look like a mummy if you were all bandaged up too"he said to her irratibly. He gave a slight grin at her comment. He didnt like looking like someone else but himself. Its just his individuality thats over powering him. He liked himself the way he was and that was final. But he did like the way that TK looked. She was very cute to him. And he loved her for that and several other reasons.

6. Characters in this post:
    T.K.'s smirk disappeared for a moment when he snapped, but it came back when he smiled. She got up off of the floor and streached, rising onto the tips of her toes and then falling back down onto the heel of her foot. She yawned quietly.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Wow i'm impressed"he said as he too got up and streched. He slightly yawned and sat back down. Hiaute came into the room and jumped into Ikitasha's lap. He petted the dog for a few seconds then rubbed the dog's head.

8. Characters in this post:
    Impressed about what?" she asked, rolling her shoulders still. She sighed and then plopped down on the couch beside Ikitasha, pulling her legs to her chest. She stared down at the dog began scratching him around his neck, like she would pet a cat.

9. Characters in this post:
    "I havent seen Tamani sence after we had that fight that i won" he said as he joked on the last part. Hiaute started to smack his tail on the couch and his leg going up and down rapidly making a "thump thump thump" sound. Ikitasha tilted his head as he looked at the dog. He smiled slightly as he yawned. He was getting really tired and he knew he couldnt stay awake for long. He then looked at TK and put on a bigger smile.

10. Characters in this post:
    T.K. was already asleep, her eyes closed to the world. She sighed quietly in her sleep, a soft snore coming from her mouth. Her head was resting on the back of the couch and her hand just rested on Haitue's neck.

11. Characters in this post:
    On the inside, the turmoil in Anaya stopped completely. Her nervous trembling stopped and she was calm. Or at least she looked. She had felt his fingertips touching her chin and his breath on her face. She closed her eyes for a moment and then shivered some at his words. "Oh." was the only word she could manage. She was rendered speechless by this sudden act of affection.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Ah... she looks so peacefull, just look at her...she's so cute"he said in a half statement, half sigh. He looked up to the ceiling deep in thought. He then suddenly quickly looked at Tamani's door thinking- no knowing that he heard something from the other side of the door. He kept on staring at the door for a while until for some strange his eye sight just went black. But he couldnt move. Like he was in a involentary sleep.

13. Characters in this post:
    Tamani, who was sleeping until he heard Ikitasha's scream, was feeling grumpy. He groaned as he sa up, running a hand through his hair. His stomach grumbled at him. With a halfhearted sigh, he got out of bed and threw on a robe. He opeend his door slightly and then walked out of his room, dashing into the kitchen. He pulled open the fridge and grabbed the leftovers from the last curry party T.K. had.

14. Characters in this post:
    "No matter how fast you run i can still see you" Ikitasha said stroking TK's head. He looked at her sleeping and the small rise and fall of her chest. He smilled at her. He knew full well that Tamani would of figured out sooner or later that he liked her. But Ikitasha felt like that Tamani should just know the sooner the better. Just to save him some trouble later on in the school year.

15. Characters in this post:
    Tamani groaned softly as he caught wiff of the terrible smelling curry. That was way too old, and someone forgot to throw it out. He took the whole container and just tossed it into the garbage can. He glanced at the two on the couch to see Ikitasha glaring at him. He sighed and then went looking in the fridge again. "Who said I was running from you?" he grunted. "Its your dog. And why are you petting T.K.'s head? I know her hair is soft an all, but while she's sleeping is creepy." He grabbed some sandwhich makings and put them on the counter.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Then your an idiot for not seeing whats infront of you, and I know your running away from my dog because he doesnt like you. And quite frankly I dont like you ether." he said with a slight growl just loud enough that Tamani could hear. He kept on petting TK's hair and looking at TK sleeping. She looked so inoccent, and so adorable. Hiaute heard Tamani and got up and walked over to him. He wagged his tail at him expecting Tamani to pet him.

17. Characters in this post:
    Tamani began to make his own sandwhich, pulling two pieces of bread from a bag. He glanced back at ikitasha with tired eyes and then down at the dog who looked so excited to see him. He snorted quietly and tossed the dog a piece of ham. "You think I care? I'm not resposonsible for T.K.'s life. I only make sure she's alive and kicking for when she meets her father. If you're going to interfere, have fun watching her mess around with you. She'll slowly eat at your wits, she's surely down that to me..." he mumbled nonchalantly.

18. Characters in this post:
    "If her father even messes with her i'll make sure that he regrets it"he growled. And that threat was every bit as real as his growl. He knew that he could carry out this threat if he wanted to. He continuted to pet TK's head and smiles. He really liked her and even if Tamani didnt care or if TK's dad didnt care ether.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Then where will you have to go? You'll be expelled. He's the headmaster, you know." he said, coming back in with a fully made sandwhich. As quickly as it was made, it was gone. He had seemed to of had ate it in one bite. With a sigh, he stared at the crumbs on his hands before ducting them off.

20. Characters in this post:
    "I'd lift my hands to your face and kiss you back..." she whispered, suddenly feeling the need to kiss him. She longed for their lips to touch, the feel of his face against her's.

21. Characters in this post:
    "I dont care where i go. As long as TK's ok"he said with an irratated hiss. He ran a hand through his long hair. He felt a stinging sensation when his finger was cought in a tangle. Hiaute got from where he was and sat back down next to Tamani. Once again Hiaute wanted Tamani to pet him so that he would be pet. He hates not being pet.

22. Characters in this post:
    Tamani rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright." he mumbled, reaching down to pet the dog. He looked up at Ikitasha with an irritated look in his eyes. "Can you please loose the attitude? I don't want to hit a student on their first day."

23. Characters in this post:
    He gave a glare at Tamani. He was basicly daring Tamani to hit him. He needed to blow off some steam. This time Hiaute was starting to jump on Tamani trying to get his attention. So that me may finally pet him instead of just ignoring him.

24. Characters in this post:
    Tamani finally pet the dog, staring at it instead of Ikitasha. "Don't try anything stupid, kid. I've had 3 straight years of living in a lab. I know how to defend myself, outwit you and other things. Just because I seem like a lame-ass teacher, I'm there for all my students, weather they like it or not." he said bluntly.

25. Characters in this post:
    "LIVING IN A LAB, LIVING IN A LAB! I'LL SHOW YOU LIVING IN A LAB!"he siad without thinking and he showed Tamani his cat ears and cat eye. Once he figured it out that he had showed Tamani his deepest darkest secret he winced and sat right back down. Even Hiaute whimpered when Ikitasha showed his cat stuff to Tamani."And just to finish on that i have a great sence of smell, great eyesight, and cat like reflex's"he said just to finish and then sighed obviously emotionaly strained.

26. Characters in this post:
    And as said, Anaya's hands went up to Edge's face, her hands feeling the soft skin of the young man. She stood on the tips of her toes as she deepened the kiss for a mere moment before pulling away some to catch her breath. "T-told you." she whispered.

27. Characters in this post:
    Tamani looked up with a tired face. "I knew that when I asked to take you on as another student in my apartment. I have red stained eyes and hair. You can cover up your parts, but I can't." he said quietly, dropping his eyes to the floor.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Actually beleive it or not its hard to keep my ears down like this all the time. And keeping my hair in the same position all the time so no one see's my eyes. And the lonelyness that i had for the first 10 or so years of my life." Ikitasha said as he too stared strait at the ground. Tamani may have lived in a Labratory for 3 years. But he had to live in one for 10 years. The first 10 years of his life to make it worse. No mother, no father, no relatives, then abandoned at an orphanage for the next 4. Then only after that he had a Foster mother and father for only 3 years. And still no siblings that he could relate to. And all the kids at his old school picked on him, bullied him, made 3 years of his life a living hell. So to sum it all up his whole life has been a missary. He cant even count on how many times that he has thought about suiciding. But that thought hasn't crossed his mind sence he met TK. Its probibly because she brings joy to him. A joy that he hasnt felt for many many years. He sighed as he leaned back on the couch being carefull not to lay on TK.

29. Characters in this post:
    For a brief moment, T.K.'s snoring got louder.
    "Well, I just figured you'd want to be somewhere where your understood, I mean, look at all of our pasts." he said with a slight laugh. "We're all so like each other, its almost frightening. If it weren't for T.K.'s dad, I'd still be in that lab."

30. Characters in this post:
    "TK you can stop pretending now. I know that you're awake. You had a shift in breathing pattern."He said with a sigh. He looked up a Tamani and smilled. Hiaute for some reason jumped from Tamani and ran to the Door to outside and started to bark. At that moment Ikitasha got up and shifted his feeting unknowing what set Hiaute off like that.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Posts 541 to 570 of 811