Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Posts 271 to 300 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up at the girl standing beside her. She smiled some and nodded. "Yes you may." she said in a kind voice. Her voice was soft and melodic, as it usually was. She brushed a piece of redish brown hair from her face behind her ear and then glanced back at Edge with a smile and then turned to the girl. "I'm Anaya." she introduced herself.
    T.K. plopped down on the couch next to the spot Diana wanted. She was thinking about what she could use Diana for... What could she do for her? Anaya gave her invincibility at the school, but what could Diana do? She sighed softly before finishing off her bowl. Also, Anaya made amazing food. No doubt it.
    Tamani saw Diana come in and he smiled. "Hello Diana." he said in a kind voice.

2. Characters in this post:
    Flynn nodded. "Yes ma'am." he said. He watched her leave before picking up a book and looking up at Tobias. "Well, if you need my assistance, I'll be in the window." he said, going for his window.

3. Characters in this post:
    Diana smiled back shyly. Anaya did seem very nice and her voice was a little calming. In a way she was reminiscent of a kindergarden teacher and this made Diana feel much more comfortable. "Th-thank you. I-I'm Diana... Diana Miller." She said softly as she took the seat next to her. "I-it's very nice t-to meet you."
    Then Diana heard Mr. Desher greet her. It took a few seconds for her to find him but eventually her eyes landed on him. "H-hello Mr. Desher. Thank you again for i-inviting me." She answered with a soft smile. She was feeling much better already.

4. Characters in this post:
    "You're welcome." he said, nodding. She seemed to be somewhat more calm. He sighed and lifted the bowl to his face, just sipping on the rest of the sauce, after eating everything else.
    Anaya nodded. "It is nice to meet you as well, Diana." she said smiling."[/b]

5. Characters in this post:
    "All right." Lillian said laughing slightly. She headed towards the garden.

-to the main school yard-

6. Characters in this post:
    Diana jumped slightly when the red haired boy came up to her. "H-Hello E-edge. I-it's a pleasure to m-meet you." She answered softly. She smiled and hoped that she didn't look too nervous. Unable to find anything to say she stared down at the bowl of curry and the chopsticks. "W-wait," She blushed deeply and looked up again, "I-I don't know how to use chopsticks..." She mummbled softly. It was almost like a small cry for help to no one in particular.

7. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and then giggled quietly. "Ah, here, let me show you." she lifted her own chopsticks and held them and then clicked them together. She then realised that the demonstration probably enough. She sighed and then asked, "Do you mind if I touch your hand to help you get into the right position?" She knew some people didn't like other touching them.

8. Characters in this post:
    Diana blushed slightly and watched as Anaya demonstrated with her own chopsticks. She then looked down at her own hand and tried to mimic the motion but it didn't seem right at all. Frowning, she looked back to Anaya who suddenly sighed.
    "N-no, I-i don't mind..." She answered, shaking her head. She didn't particularly feel comfortable being touched by people she didn't know well but she really wanted to learn how to eat with the chopsticks, besides at least Anaya had asked before doing so. Blushing more she held out her hand with the chopsticks so Anaya could help her.

9. Characters in this post:
    Anaya's fingers took Diana's and she positioned the hand. She slipped the chopsticks in between her fingers and then smiled. She put her's into her own hand and clicked them together. "Just move your fingers together and then try to pick something up in your bowl. It'll take some practice." she said with a laugh.
    Diana looked like she didn't want to be here, but yet she tried to contain her nervousness. Anaya was glad that she was at least trying to get along with the crowd, and just after spending 3 minutes with her, should could tell how scared she was of people.

10. Characters in this post:
    Diana nodded with slight determination. "Th-thank y-you very m-much," She said meekly. She then brought her chopsticks to the bowl and attempted to pick something up. For awhile she struggled with her curry before succeeding in finally picking something up. "L-like this?" She asked, holding it up, before the piece slipped out of the chopsticks and onto her lap. Diana blushed deeply and felt her eyes tear up slightly. She was half expecting to be laughed at even though Anaya had already proven herself to be more than kind. "I-I... oh... s-sorry." She mumbled even though she had dropped it onto her own lap.

11. Characters in this post:
    Anaya laughed quietly, shaking her head. "Diana, would you like a fork instead? I can teach you how to work chopsticks sometime later, if you want." she said. Diana seemed like she really wanted to learn how.

12. Characters in this post:
    Anaya's laugh didn't seem at all mean and she didn't want her to have to go through the trouble of getting her a fork, so Diana shook her head. "N-no th-thank you..." She answered meekly while blinking back her tears. She felt relieved to have met such nice people. She was used to being laughed at when she couldn't do something and this felt like a nice change.
    "Th-thank you for being so kind...." Diana said softly, bringing the chopsticks back to the bowl and poking around at its contents.

13. Characters in this post:
    Lillian walked about the gardens enjoying the smell, sounds and sights of the greenery around her. She was just outside the library now and found a lovely little tree to sit under. Sitting down she pulled a book out of her skirt pocket. She admired her skirt for a moment, loving how one could never tell that it contained a pocket. She began reading her book enjoying the blissful moment.

14. Characters in this post:
    Anaya leaned back some into Edge, her back touching him. Her cheeks warmened some as she leaned back some more, lifting her chin and looking up at Edge with a slight smile. "You okay?" she asked, her bangs falling on his shoulder.

15. Characters in this post:
    Anaya closed her eyes and grinned. "Mmkay." she said, pulling her chin down to smile at Diana. "I'll go get you a fork. Please wait for a moment." she said, getting up to walk to the kitchen. She came back with the utensil and a napkin and then came back, sitting in her same spot. She handed her both of the things and then leaned on Edge again, feeling a little dizzy from getting up so fast.

16. Characters in this post:
    Diana blushed and accepted the utensil and napkin. "S-sorry for making you go th-through the trouble... And th-thank you a-again..." She mumbled, staring down at her lap. She then wiped the curry off of her and tried some curry using the fork. W-wow... Th-this is great..." She said looking from Anaya to T.K. and blushing slightly. Diana smiled kindly and shyly then ate some more. "I-I n-never knew curry was so g-good."

17. Characters in this post:
    T.K. snorted, shaking her head. "Curry usually isn't this good." she laughed, slurpping up the rest of her bowl. When she was finished, she went to Anaya and sat on her lap, making the small girl cough. She wrapped her arm around Anaya and hugged her, pressing her cheek to Anaya's. "I loooooooooooove it when you season the curry, Anaya." she giggled, seemingly drunk on curry. She leaned back on Edge, her head completely over his shoulder. "Oy. 'ello there, 'sir." she giggled.
    Anaya frowned and then pulled her back into her lap, wrapping her arms around her best friend. "T.K.! Don't do that!" she said, her voice filled with a laugh. She hugged T.K. for a moment before kicking her off of her bed.
    T.K. laughed as she held her bowl to her chest, her lips pursed greatly. "Aaaaaaaaaanayaaaaaa~" she groaned, rubbing her read with her open hand. She sighed and went to the kitchen to put her bowl away.

18. Characters in this post:
    Diana giggled slightly at T.K.'s comment about not all curry being that good. Since she'd never tried curry before she wouldn't have known either way. She watched T.K. over to Anaya and smiled at their playful interactions. It was true, the more time she spent here the more comfortable she felt with them. She hoped that things would stay this way once classes began.

19. Characters in this post:
    T.K. sighed and sat back down next to Diana, she put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Welcome to the world of infinite troubles with Anaya Jones and T. Kinley. Please keep your hands and feet inside of the ride at all times and enjoy the emotional turmoil." she laughed and then pulled her hand back into her lap.

20. Characters in this post:
    ---

21. Characters in this post:
    After locking up her apartment, Junko stepped lively over to Tamani and T.K.'s shared apartment. Lots of laughter and T.K.s playful voice could be heard bellowing from behind the door. Her fists hesitated, I wonder if the offer to come over to eat still stands..., licking her lips the dark haired woman took a breath before knocking on the door. "Hello? It's... Miss Nakano..." It was funny to hear her try and yell when she was trying so hard not to stammer, but social gatherings were always awkward for her at first, especially when students are involved. Seeing as most of her students thought she was very strange.

22. Characters in this post:
    Tamani got up this time, going to the door with a hand running through his hair. He opened the door and saw Ms. Nakano, and his face lit up. Finally, someone he knew.
    "Come on in, Junko. You know where the kitchen is, the curry's on the stove and bowls are on the counter." he said, stepping aside to let her in.

T.K. looked back to see Junko, and a smile appeared on her face. She waved to her and laughed. "Hey, Ms.Nakano!" she yelled across the apartment. She got up and got off balance, before running on the tips over her toes to the teacher. "Yay! You came." she said gleefully as she wrapped her arms around the teacher, giggling as she looked up at her.
    She felt like a 5 year old, hyper and excited. She giggled for a moment before letting go.

23. Characters in this post:
    Within moments the bare apartment door gave way to the smiling familiar face of her coworker Tamani. "Thank you." She said, smiling as a sweet and spicy smell quickly hit her nostrils. "Wow, it smells great!" Looking around the room she smiled at a few students who were already over. Oh, I had no idea there would be so many students here. I really hope I don't make a fool of myself. That thought was quickly shooed away though, by the warm welcoming embrace of T.K. "Oh my, I didn't know you had a silly side like this!" Laughing she rubbed the small girls back, it was quite amusing to see her in this state since she was so serious and calm inside the classroom. But personalities do tend to change in the comforts of your own home. Patting her on the head, when T.K. released her from the hug Junko made her way to the kitchen, her eyes peering all over the wonderfully decorated apartment. "I haven't been here in a while, I love what you've done with the place." Tamani had such a serious and monotone taste but it was obvious T.K. brought a lot of personality to the apartment. Finally her eyes met the bowl of white rice and the pan full of curry. "I can't tell you how glad I am you two invited me over!" Taking a ceramic bowl, Junko began to fill the contents with a side of rice and poured the curry on top.

24. Characters in this post:
    Tamani laughed. "Its clean. That's how it was decorated."he laughed, shaking his head. T.K. had made him clean up the house before everyone had gotten here. In fact, she had sat on the couch with and with a demanding voice, made him clean. There were few changes to the apartment, especially to T.K.'s room. But out where everyone was, there was only a bit more color. Paintings hung on the wall and Anaya had helped pick out some colorful pillows.
    T.K. laughed. "Ahh, but only when its curry night, Ms.Nakano." she skipped with her to the kitchen, feeling incredibly energetic.
    "We're glad that you could come. We needed more teachers at this party. Anaya and T.K. are getting a bit out of hand." he said, his voice going into a deep chuckle.

25. Characters in this post:
    "A womans touch does go a long way." Taking her bowl in hand and a pair of chopsticks, Junko made her way to the table where everyone was eating. Sitting down, she placed her food in front of her and smiled at T.K. and the two girls with her. She had seen one of them before, the darker haired of the two but had never been introduced or had them in class. "For those who don't know already, I'm Miss Junko Nakano... the reading teacher at Alota." Hopefully her reputation didn't precede her, because she doubted it would be good.

Taking her first bite of curry and rice she smiled, chewing as her expression began to glow. Nothing made her light up quite like a good meal, aside from a nice bottle of Sake. "Tamani, I do not know how you can even pretend to keep up with all these young girls in the house! Your head must be spinning!"

26. Characters in this post:
    "All these girls? I only see 2. T.K.'s one of the guys!" he snorted. T.K. lauched herself across the room, tackling Tamani. He landed with an OMPH and his laugh rung out across the room. He looked up at Edge or Hugo, his eyes pleading for help. T.K.'s weight was little, but as she sat upon his chest as if she had won an award, she seemed incredibly heavy.
    T.K. crossed her legs and just sat on his chest. She dug her butt bone into his ribs, hoping he would regret what he had said.

27. Characters in this post:
    Junko knew the moment that sentence had escaped his mouth, he was about to face the worst of T.K.'s wrath. "Silly Tamani! That's the last thing you say about a girl, even if she isn't exactly lady like." After taking another mouthful, being sure to swallow before continuing to speak she elaborated. "You know, I was a lot like her when I was younger. Full of spunk and energy! There's no time to be all primp and proper when you've got a powerful personality like that!" As the pale skinned woman ate, she admired the girl and sighed happily. Hopefully T.K. would never lose her spirit, the girl was so young and had already endured a lot so maybe she would retain her personality with age... unlike Miss Nakano.

28. Characters in this post:
    "What she said!" she dittoed, crossing her arms. She giggled quietly before poking his nose. She narrowed her eyes, her creepy smirk emerging. "If you say you're sorry-"
    Anaya had gotten out of her seat and had a good amount of curry on her chopsticks. She timed it just right and stuffed it into T.K.'s mouth, making her stop talking an moan softly. She closed her eyes and fell off of Tamani's chest, giving him a chance to escape. He got up quickly and disappeared behind a couch.

29. Characters in this post:
    Mr Ridford had been keen on making sure his class was good so he started it ahead of time to those students who had arrived. It would repeat on the official start as well so he was trying his hardest to make sure things went accordingly.

So he went from his pedestal which he called it and went to his computer to turn it off before heading to his apartment which was quite a bit aways from his room. So Mr. Ridford picked up what he needed and exited his room without even locking it as no single person in the world would want to burglarize a history room. Especially with all that inside it.

30. Characters in this post:
    Diana smiled politely at the new woman who entered the apartment. She had introduced herself as Miss. Nakano, the reading teacher. That was Diana's second period class. She hadn't been able to meet Miss. Junko earlier because she had been late and by the time Mr. Desher had brought her by the classrooms the teachers had all left.
    Diana giggled softly at the situation going on. Everyone was so playful and comfortable around each other and this made Diana feel more at ease being here.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Posts 271 to 300 of 811