Login to your account

Occultia Academy - Closed

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.......

Tags: academy, adventure, alchemists, college, heroes, magic, magicians, school, shapeshifters, students, superhumans, supernatural, teachers, witches

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Meadow

A field full of grass, grass, grass, and... yes, more grass.

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

1. Characters in this post:
    [[Aiden came from here.]]

A sigh came from his lips as he stared out at the rippling green blades of grass that were sprawled out before him. A gentle breeze tousled his hair as his eyes focused on the white puffy clouds that danced about his head. Looking up, he swore he saw one that took on the shape of a heart. Frowning, he cast his head away and rubbed his arms for a bit.

"You're such a fool..." he chided.

2. Characters in this post:
    The way there was strangely without many people. Once she reached the meadow, she noticed there weren't any others, save for the one she was looking for, and herself. that's what shed always liked about the place. It was peaceful and somewhere to go to when you wanted some time alone. "Would there be a reason as to why you ran away?" She asked, making her way up to the taller male. She had a slight playful look, but still concerned. "You didn't even finish your food."

3. Characters in this post:

His eyes slid to her figure before they drifted back up to start at the clouds. Without saying a word, he patted his chest, hoping she would take the hint and rest upon him. With his left hand folded under his head, he smirked, still not saying a word.

He loved the silence that was floating about the air. It was peaceful, and he loved it. For once in his life, he felt calm and... happy. With Nerine there, it only made the mood all the better.

4. Characters in this post:
    Getting the hint, Nerine debated if it was a good idea before shrugging. It wasn't like it was any different. She moved next to him before laying down. Placing her head on him, she looked up at the sky. Unsure if she should speak again or just stay silent, she just opted to relax. It'd been a while since they'd actually just been alone like this, and the girl missed it. He was bound to be busier this year, so shed just try to get as much of her friend as possible.

5. Characters in this post:
    "I'll be graduating this year. I've already been asked to join the Special Forces as a spy. It'll be interesting. Almost... James Bond-like. Only, I'm twice as good looking," he chuckled before falling silent again. His hand slid into her fine purple hair, smoothing it out with his finger tips. To more he stroked her, the more he realized he was going to miss the academy. To think, six years ago he was just a little whelp. A rebellious one at that. Well, I guess that part hadn't changed, but still, he was nearing the end of his journey.

A frown was on his face as his eyes shifted about the sky. Resting a hand over his heart, he could feel his chest beating. The light thump-thump seemed so surreal. How was it that he had made it this far in life without finding happiness? Or at least someone to share his life with? If he was really to become a spy, it was safe to assume he would never marry or even settle down, a thought that deeply disturbed him, as Aiden had always wanted a daughter.

His blonde hair stuck out against the green grass. Although it danced about just as its bladed neighbors, it almost looked dead. Its motion, it's movement... it wasn't as graceful. Heavy eyes seemed to lose their touch as he reached the hand that was over his heart toward the sky. In a failed attempt to seize the heart shaped cloud, he let his hand drop to the earth around him.

"I feel so... broken up." His voice was hardly above a whisper and there was a hint of sorrow that coursed through the comment.

6. Characters in this post:
    "I know... you'll leave me all alone, won't ya?" She asked, having already thought about it before. Glancing at him, she almost frowned at hearing the news. "That would.. really be interesting. But that way, you'd get to travel places." She was trying to see the good parts of it. It would be a good job. She could actually see him being a pretty good spy. What she almost didn't like was that if he took the job, it was a sure thing shed never see him again. Hugging him she almost sighed before teasing. "If you do take it, ill become a mad scientist or something. Forcing you to visit and something."

Honestly she still wasn't sure how it was going to be the next year. He'd be gone, and so would a couple of other friends. And after that, she had no clue what to do. She wasn't exeptional in any one subject. Seeing he was uneasy about something, she frowned, giving him a look of concern. It wasn't like him to be so, down. Nudging his cheek, the "Aiden.. what is it that's troubling you?" She hated to see him so, upset and down.

7. Characters in this post:
    As he exhaled, he drew Nerine in his arms more. He just wanted to hold her there forever, but he knew that dream was not possible. The time for them had come and gone, he knew this now. Had he not been so pig-headed two years ago, he would have been with Nerine. But, being the flirty guy he was, he figured screwing around with multiple women was a fun life. Little did he know, back then, that it would leave him all alone his final year.

Eyes fixed on her worried face, he tried to smirk, but fell short of it. Sorrowful glances met with her concerned look. He didn't know what to tell her. What was there to tell that she didn't already know? He wasn't going to win her back. He also didn't want to hold her back. Aiden knew Nerine had such potential and that she would make a better mate for someone less... well, someone who was more than Aiden. Yes, he was top of his class and all, but he was to be sent off to save the world. A solo job. A job that would require him to flirt for a living and be damn good at everything he did. Living a life, a normal life, it was impossible for him now.

Shifting his weight so that Nerine's body was now lying beside his, he took her face in before he closed his eyes. His lips were agape as he laid there, motionless.

"Everything. My life. It's... so meaningless. I've not done one thing that I can say I'm proud of. Just look at me. I'm alone. I'll always be alone. It's... it's downright depressing. And then... I attacked you. Why? Hell if I know. And Lexington and John... they probably hate me or think I'm some sort of ass... which is true... but... still....."

8. Characters in this post:
    It seemed like forever before he spoke again. She had begun to grow even more worried. For a moment she wished she could have the abilities of mind reading so she could figure out what he was thinking about. But the guy was far more complicated sometimes, she wasn't sure shed know what to do with what she found out.

Adjusting how she laid, she moved on her side, propping her head on her hand. Studying his face, he seemed lost. What he said though, both worried her, and angered her. A brief irritated look crossed her face before her hand made contact with his face sharply. "Aiden Zador Dekay!" Very rarely did she actually resort to hitting a person or raising her voice, especially at him. She sat up and turned her gaze to him, narrowing her slightly darker eyes at the blond. "You're alone? Your life is meaningless? God you're being emo today. Did the liquor finally get to your brain? You've done very good things around here. You are brilliant, thus why you're head of house. Some people might hate you, sure but you're a wonderful friend and person. And what about me? I don't count anymore? Id never leave you alone if it could be helped, you idiot."

Even if she was furious, she couldn't be completely mad. She did understand some of his points. But still. "I know you've done stupid stuff, but... everyone does. You won't be alone forever. There's always a person for everyone, and the year has just started." Her tone was a little softer now. "You didn't attack me. You didn't even hurt me. You were being playful, I know this. That's all that should matter, right? I explained to them, so... its nothing. They'll understand."

9. Characters in this post:
    The slap that came to his face put a scowl on his face. As he was about to bark at the woman, he reached up and touched his raw cheek. Something about the slap seemed to knock some sense into him. Looking from himself to Nerine, he saw the way the woman looked at him. Shifting his weight onto his arm, so he was now sitting upright, he leaned in and placed a kiss on her cheek. Not pulling back, he left his lips gracefully nibbling at her ear. When he was finally able to talk, he whispered sweet words of thanks to her.

"You're right. I won't be alone. I have you. And since when have I ever cared what others thought of me. So long as you're still willing to put up with me, then I don't care what the world thinks of me."

His eyes were level with hers as he continued to nip at her ear. Fluttering his eyes, he purred as he rubbed the side of her face with his cheek. It was a feeling he enjoyed. Having her there. So close to him. His heart seemed to skip a beat as he paused to look over her facial expressions. Bombarding her nose with his, his lips peels back to reveal a handsome grin.

Wanting to kiss her, Aiden fought hard to not cave in. He didn't want to push too far. He didn't want to rush things. It seemed like things with him were always rushed. For once, just once, he wanted time to run its course.

Knocking her head back, Aiden pushed himself onto the woman. Looking down at her, he nipped at her neck before he sat up on her, mounting her all the while. A smile was still painted on his face as was a blush. Turning away, he smirked. "You're beautiful."

10. Characters in this post:
    Fully expecting him to complain about her hitting him, she was surprised when he sat up himself. She hadn't minded the kiss, having gotten used to them. What did surprise her was him nibbling her ear. Nerine almost blushed but managed to control herself, just staying still. Her heart though was a little harder to control, almost swearing she heard it louder than average. "That's more like you.." she muttered with a light smile, to keep her mind off of his teasing.

Harder to do than she'd though as she bit her lip. Damn him for being so irresistible. She had no idea if he was doing this to tease her, or if he actually had any feelings behind it. Something she'd always wondered about him. A light shiver ran down her spine before he stopped teasing her ear. It was different how he was acting, she leaned in and nudged him a little. He acted like a cat sometimes. The way he was so affectionate.

She held onto his shoulders, surprised once again. A startled gasp escaped her lips, blushing even more at the feeling of his lips on her neck. Her heart was beating faster now as she looked up at him. To her utter amazement, Aiden was blushing. Grinning now she resisted a laugh, pulling him down slightly so he wouldn't so high up before she then trailed her hands down to his waist. There was no one around to look, so she didn't care how they were positioned. "You look adorable blushing." she stated before having to fight back her own blush again. "Would you have been around me if I wasn't?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

11. Characters in this post:

Turning away, Aiden felt his cheeks burn more now than they did before. Annoyed at how flustered her was getting, the male rolled away from Nerine and buried his face in the grass. Sniffing in the earthy scents of the ground, he purred some. He was actually in a state of bliss. Nothing could rain on this day. It could only get better, he told himself.

Kicking himself back toward her, he collided into her side before he playfully nudged her bosom with his nose. He meant nothing perverted by it, he was simply just being a cuddle whore and enjoying her company.

It was then when his mind did something he wasn't quite expecting.

Eyes closed. Lips ajar. Body pinning hers. He took the kiss in and it sent a shiver down his spine. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise and little bumps dotted his arms. A chill rippled back over him as he felt his heart skip a beat or two. The way their lips meshed together brought a smile to his seized pair, but he didn't stop. He liked it too much. The kiss he had been dying to share with her. It confirmed everything. He was hooked. Nerine had won. Aiden was a sucker for her and would stop at nothing to win her heart. He would stop being a flirt if it meant he could spend sleepless nights beside her, even if they weren't full of moaning and sexual pleasures.

When his lips pulled from hers, the cool air seemed to kiss him. It was a bit delightful as it was the first kiss he'd ever engaged in that was that intoxicating. If he didn't know better, Aiden would have figured they were a match made in heaven. Their chemistry was perfect, or at least he believed it to be true.

Rolling back onto his behind, his dazed eyes looked Nerine over. Smiling like a love-drunk fool, he flopped against the grass that seemed to swallow him whole. "I have waited far to long to kiss those lips of yours," he said with a large grin.

12. Characters in this post:
    Seeing him blush even more made her laugh. It really was rather cute. She hardly ever saw him get like that. Moving one of her legs closer to her body, she chuckled as Aiden rolled away from her. It wasn't long before he was back on her though. Smirking, she ran her fingers through his hair, almost as if petting him.

Opening her lips to say something, she felt his lips collide with hers. Her heart almost stopped from the shock as her mind went blank. It was almost impossible to believe he was kissing her but if it was a dream, she sure as hell didn't want to wake up.A pleasant shiver ran through her body making her close her eyes. After a few seconds she kissed back, hand trailing from his hair down to his shoulder to keep him there. Even if she knew she couldn't really stop him from moving away.

All too soon he'd pulled away, her lips almost following him before she stopped herself and opened her eyes. She took a somewhat shaky breath of air to try and compose herself. Her face flushing once he was off of her, she covered half her face with her hand from the sudden shyness. She glanced over at him before she shoved him playfully at his word. "You jerk. I can't even, I.. Ah, I can't even think straight." For once she was at a loss of what to say. Aiden kissed her. She liked it a lot, and now he was saying he had wanted to do that for who knew how long. This, seriously was some form of dream.

13. Characters in this post:
    "You make that sound like that's a bad thing," Aiden said as he rammed his nose into hers. Still smiling (and wearing that blush), he folded Nerine's body into his arms. Just holding her. It seemed to make the world stop. Content and at peace with everything, he exhaled before he kissed the nape of her neck.

There was so much he wanted to say, but he couldn't find the courage to say it. He didn't want to admit that he had a bit time crush on her, nor did he want to accept the fact that, if she, too, had liked him, that he would have to keep his hands to himself. As one might guess, that would be a hard task, as Aiden is such a touchy-feely kind of guy. Not that he would straight-up cheat on a woman, but Aiden wasn't the most loyal, especially when it come to cleavage and liquor.

14. Characters in this post:
    She raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Its a horrible thing. I couldn't even make a coherent sentence." She wrapped her arms around him, almost content. It was confusing, and might have made things more difficult. Aiden was still a bit of a flirt, and he was a ladies man, party boy. Nobody could change overnight. She was afraid if she got too involved and nothing worked out, it could ruin their friendship.

Did she love the guy? Maybe. She did like him. Five years getting to know the guy tended to do that, even if she did try to not let it affect their friendship. She hadn't even realized he mightve been interested in her anymore. Now wasn't the time to be thinking ill though. Nerine smiled, looking at him. "Blushing does make you look incredibly adorable. Maybe I should've taken a picture."

15. Characters in this post:
    A smile was still present on his face. His blush seemed to deepen when she brought up how she liked it. Then, the thought of a picture caused his face to take on an ugly frown. "I would rather people not know I have a soft spot for you. I can't let people know you're my greatest weakness. You know, I do everything I can to impress you, right?" As he head rested against her legs, he plopped it into her lap and gazed up at her, a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Do you ever... foresee... us... together?" A serious expression played on Aiden's face as his yellow-green eyes peered longingly into hers. There was a waver of fear that streaked through his eyes, which caused his lips to twitch into a frown. "I know I've made my mistakes, but... I've... I've been trying." Reaching up, Aiden stroked her cheek with his thumb. A painfully sad look was now flickering in his eyes, making it evident that he was sorry for all the pain he'd caused her. "I lost track of what I was looking for. I thought I knew. But I didn't. All I wanted was you. And I couldn't see it. Instead, I fucked around and got friend-listed. I've finally hit the ground. I can now see that I messed up. I... I choose this path because... because... I didn't want to change. I didn't want to be... weak... in your eyes."

16. Characters in this post:
    She smirked lightly before raising an eyebrow. "I'm your greatest weakness?" she asked, though kept a small smile before tilting her head. The silver eyed alchemist hadn't noticed before. Him trying to impress her. She'd always assumed he was just being playful, or a change of heart sometimes. She felt flattered, and a bit ashamed of not having noticed before. Leaning don, she kissed his forehead softly. "If I didn't before, I'd have a hard time not knowing now. But, thank you.. You had succeeded quite a few times though, in impressing me."

She shifted a little to let him be more comfortable and listened. That was all she could do until he finished. He wanted to get things off his mind, so she would hear him out until the end. An array of emotions played on her face as his words sunk in. Taking his hand from her cheek, she kissed his knuckles before thinking.

He picked a hell of a time to tell her all this. But he said it. And now it was all clear. She could never stay mad at him. Especially not now when he looked so, sad and frightened. "In order.. I could see us together, if everything you said is true. I do like you, Aiden.. But yeah, I'd rather have be your friend and be around, than another girl to your list. At first, I didn't really care about you. You were such an arrogant guy I'd have choked myself if I ever fell for your tricks." She frowned, before her eyes stared down at him.

"Then, I got to know you, and you were still arrogant. But you were a good friend and you helped me out. Not sure when you wormed your way in, but damn you for it. I swear if you're just saying this for shits and giggles later, I'll kill you." She wouldn't be able to take it. Getting her hopes up only to be smashed for his enjoyment. He seemed serious and he wasn't one to go this far for some prank though, so.. She just leaned down and kissed him swiftly, and softly. Pulling back, she smirked down at him. "If you're saying the truth, there might be more where those came from."

"Besides, you could never be weak, Aiden. Unless you're drunk. Then it's just amusing at times. So you'll be good in my eyes." she teased, trying to lighten the mood but stating the truth about the first part.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Do you honestly think I would go this far just to get in your pants? Besides, that's too low for me. I only go after those who lust for me. You never had an interest, so I just screwed around with those who seemed to give a damn. I guess most people just liked the idea of being with a 'celeb.' Being popular and all, I guess that's what I've been called from time to time...."

Although his serious mood didn't adjust, her truth was enough to calm him. He heard somethings he didn't want to hear, but he took them with the good. He wasn't perfect. He knew that. He knew he was just a slutty guy that found pleasure in conquering women. He also knew that Nerine was not the kind of woman to fall for such a guy, which might have been why he was trying so hard to win her over. Not so he could screw her, but to prove that he was worthy of her time.

Sitting upright, he jumped to his toes. Offering his hand to her, he helped pull the woman up so that she, too, was standing. Head turned down toward the earth, he moved back toward the school. Things were getting awkward a little too fast. It was nice, but the feeling of love was fleeting. He couldn't keep this up. It was bad for his health, or so he believed.

"We probably ought to find John and Lexington. I would hate for them to think things that aren't true."

18. Characters in this post:
    "Well then that's a good thing. I wasn't proved wrong and you aren't a lost case." She wasn't sure how to even deny any of what he said. It was right for the most part. He was never one to really hide what he did, or who he did it with. It didn't bother her so much. Hell, she didn't care how his reputation was. Normally, sometimes it'd bother her if all a guy was after was sex. But, at least Aiden had some type of standards. She did feel horrible for never having realized he was actually interested. Maybe it'd been for the best. Whatever it was, now it changed some things. What it changed, she wasn't sure.

Brushing off some grass once she was helped up, Nerine frowned. She'd almost forgotten about the two. There would have to a few apologies to the two boys. She'd felt a bit guilty for basically running out on them. Even if she had promised to be back and warned them before leaving to find Aiden. "They could still be in the dining hall.. If not, they couldn't get too far. They're new, and they don't exactly know many places." At least she hoped they wouldn't stray far.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Well then, we'll swing by the dinning hall before we sweep the halls. Although, at some point I should return to my building. I need to make sure all the alchemists have checked in. Mary would be most displeased if I failed at my duty."

Stepping forward, he looked toward the school. "On second though, I will go run that errand first. I'll have to find Mary, too. Why don't you go on without me and look for them. We can't let the two new kids run this school. Make sure to keep them in line, okay?"

Without waiting for her to reply, he ran off toward the Alchemist Layer. I hope everyone is here or in the process of arriving. I know how Mary is when she doesn't have a full roster. Although, it doesn't mean we won't win at the house games. We've won two years in a row, I'm not about to lose my final year!

20. Characters in this post:
    She nodded, figuring that he would have to do his duties at some point. There were still many things to do. As she made her way to the dining hall, she glanced over at Aiden and nodded again. "Course. See you later, and good luck." she stated with a small smirk as she watched him leave.

John and Lexington didn't seem the type to cause any trouble, so they would be easy enough to deal with. Brushing back some hair from her face, she quickened her steps to the Dining Hall. Hopefully the two really hadn't left yet. if so, then she'd have some trouble finding them. Maybe she could always start with their houses. Or, ask people.

Posts 1 to 20 of 20