Login to your account

Hell Games

A grid-based team vs team action RP featuring a leveling system, a strong PvP focus and a fair but simple system that incorporates tactics, planning and a minor degree of luck. This detailed online RP with a tabletop feel will take full advantage of every and all aspects of WTFRPG to bring you the most enjoyable experience possible.......

Tags: action, adventure, battle, board, board-game, epic, grid, group, hell, pvp, stats, table-top, team, teams, tournament

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: AlexSilverX

Created: 05-03-2013, 08:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Hell Games Lobby

Where characters can relax, train or chat between matches, exclusive to participants. Upcoming battles are listed here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 46

Thread: Hell Games

1. Characters in this post:
    Next Event

Practice matches:
    (will occur upon arrival of first 4 members)
    Preliminaries (link not available yet) batch 1.
    Will occur upon the arrival of our first 10 members.
    Preliminaries (link not available yet) batch 2.
    Will occur upon the arrival of our second 10 members.
    Preliminaries (link not available yet) batch 3.
    Will occur upon the end of batch 2. (14 players)
    Team picks:
    Will occur once the 10 captains are named.

2. Characters in this post:
    Just having entered in this game recently, Karin looked around the Lobby to find herself alone. She looked up to see text about the next battles that would be occurring soon. She heaved a sigh as she looked to the ground and closed her eyes.
    "I guess I just have to wait for my game pieces to arrive. . ." she said with a hint of boredom.

(OOC: I wasn't sure if I had to the action part for this. I wanted to practice this anyway, so here goes nothing.)

-Karin enters Lobby
    -Karin looks around Lobby
    -Karin sees text schedule
    -Karin sighs
    -Karin speaks

3. Characters in this post:
    [The action part is only necessary during fights, but you've got the jist of it.]

"Game pieces... that has a nice ring to it." Sasha let out from the door frame, following the girl in. He seemed rather relaxed and confident, especially in light of the type of competition they were in. Running a single hand through his flowing black hair, the androgynous young man leaned against a wall, his eyes analyzing the sign. "Two more, huh?"

4. Characters in this post:
    (OOC: Sorry)

Karin turned around to see a young man with nice dark hair. Even though she was not easily surprised, she was kind of surprised at that moment to see a Moon Child in her presence.
    "You look confident, and you don't seem boring to me either. . ." she muttered quietly to the young man as he leaned against the wall.
    'Things are going to get a bit interesting. . .' she thought as a slight, devious grin crept onto her lips.

5. Characters in this post:
    [Don't be, better be safe than sorry.]

"You find...?" The boy asked with a neutral expression, barely containing his puzzled tone as he rose his hand, inspecting his impeccable finger nails. "Thank you then." His eyes rose to meet those of the girl, the two shades of vermilion mirroring one another. "I look forward to fighting with... or against you."

6. Characters in this post:
    "Eh? You really are entertaining. . ." Karin said. Her grin became more apparent as she watched the guy's actions. She was already trying to analyze him before the others come.

7. Characters in this post:
    Looking away briefly, Sasha scratched his right temple. Looking at her directly while being complimented in such a manner made his emotional state unstable and he disliked exposing himself that way, so he looked away until he could feel the urge to blush fade. "How so?" He wondered out loud.

8. Characters in this post:
    Karin looked at the man when he asked the question.
    "Ho? Hm. . . I wonder. I guess its just the aura. Maybe your attitude and the way you talk." she said as she watched his reactions. It seems he's the type who like to be complimented. She wasn't sure yet. She had to find out more though.

9. Characters in this post:
    "I see..." He uttered, lowering his eyes, perhaps he could use those traits to his advantage in the competition, if he was lucky. "Who are you, by the way? I'm Sasha." He let out, his calm eyes looking into hers as he outstretched an arm almost coldly.

10. Characters in this post:
    Karin looked at the hand, gave it a light shake, and closed her eyes before looking at the man.
    "If you must know, my name is Karin of the Nightingale family. Nice to meet you Sasha. You will be a very interesting ally. . . Or a formidable rival." she said with a devious grin on her face. She gave him a softer smile before shifting her gaze to the door.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Compliment returned." He let out simply, letting go of her hand and crossing his arms before looking to the door himself. Were they so early that others would not have showed up in all this time or were the others simply late? He couldn't help but wonder.

12. Characters in this post:
    Karin's foot tapped with impatience. Her brow twitched with agitation.
    'Man, I really want to fight someone so bad. . .' she thought. A groan escaped her lips. Her grin gradually faded into a scowl.
    "Hey, would it be bad to start a fight with you now?" she asked aloud, not caring whether he responded or not. She had a feeling she knew the answer.

13. Characters in this post:
    Elizabeth chose that exact time to enter the lobby, looking down to the ground with uncertainty. The more she'd approached the room, the less confident she felt about entering, which was why it took her so long to do so. Doubt... that was a nice emotion, one of the most pleasant ones she had the joy of experiencing... oh how she missed joy. "I'm not late... am I?" She asked the other two individuals in the room through her long white bangs. If she could still be amused, she would've smiled when she noticed that Karin's hair matched hers.

14. Characters in this post:
    Sasha sighed. "I think we would be penalized if that happened, besides..." He paused and just as he did so, Elizabeth came in. He looked to the girl with a paused expression, his eyes completely neutral. "...we have company." Straightening himself from the wall, the long-haired young man would begin walking towards the third arrival with a light shimmer of interest in his eyes. "No, you're the third to show." He reassured her.

15. Characters in this post:
    Karin was a bit surprised to see a girl with hair just as white as her own enter the room.
    'What the? I didn't even sense her.' Karin thought as she regained her composure and made her way over to the girl. She heeded no mind to the boundaries of personal space and began to take a few strands of the girl's hair into her own hands gently.
    "Wow. . . It's so soft. . . You're interesting too. Are you a Night Dweller as well, or something else?" she asked the girl with a seemingly genuine smile.

16. Characters in this post:
    The girl did not seem particularly bothered by the excessive proximity of Karin, her eyes following her fingers through her hair with a neutral expression. "I'm a tear drinker, if you must know." She continued on the same tone, looking into her eyes. "Don't take it personally, but I can't smile." She warned, running her hand through her hair on the opposite side of her head.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Hm. . . Really?" Karin said, her hands paused in their position in the girl's hair. She looked at her with pursed lips. Since she was taller, she had to lean down to match her height a little before using her index fingers and pushing up the corner's of the shorter girl's mouth.
    "Not even if I did this?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

18. Characters in this post:
    Sasha, no longer being part of the conversation, simply sat down on one of the lobby's seats, comfortably plunging himself into position. It was rather relaxing and a happy alternative to waiting on his feet, tapping the ground in impatience like a child. He pondered whether he would be allowed to smoke in here or not and pensively slid his hand into his pocket, playing with the edge of his cigarette pack.

19. Characters in this post:
    Zabeth waved Karin's hands away from her face, her brow furrowing slightly. "That's more of a grimace than a smile... and please don't touch my face." The young woman took a step back from her new acquaintance and ran her nails through her bangs, pushing her locks over her left eye. There was something about people looking or touching her face that irritated her to no end, there was no logical reason behind it, she simply couldn't stand it. Her eyes would turn to the panel above and she sighed. "One more person and this can begin, huh?" She let out on a tone too neutral for the excitement she would've had, if she could experience any.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Hmph. . ." Karin breathed with the pursed lips of a child. She backed up a bit and looked away. She then turned back and smiled casually.
    "But yeah. . . Can't wait huh? I know I can't. I wanna see what all you guys can do." she said with a bit too much enthusiasm. She almost sounded, crazy. But she didn't mind whether they thought that not. She looked back at Sasha, who seemed a bit impatient with the way he tapped his feet. She watched as he slid his hand into his pocket and fiddled with the contents inside. She walked over to the chairs and sat one away from him. She splayed her arms over the surrounding chairs at her side. Then, she spread her legs out to their longest length in front of her.
    "So, whatcha got there?" she asked a bit curiously.

21. Characters in this post:
    Sasha's eyes met with Karin's and he pulled out the pack, demonstrating it in front of him. It was a pack of king sized Legends, the gold variety. It was his brand, there were others, but he liked that one. "Smokes." That said, he dug the pack back in his pocket and turned his eyes to analyze Zabeth briefly. He then finally turned his eyes up to the announcement board. Waiting.

22. Characters in this post:
    Karin let out a low whistle.
    "Eh? You're a smoker, huh? I would recommend not smoking a lot. You might accidently cough up a lung while fighting." she said jokingly. She really can't command this pawn at the moment because she didn't know him well. She watched his eye movements from board to the other girl. She wanted to see if he ever got flustered.
    "Oh. . . I see. You're checking her out, hm? It's okay. I can keep a secret." she said

23. Characters in this post:
    Sacha looked at Karin with a deadpan expression. "You're trying to gauge me, aren't you?" He let out on a completely neutral tone. He'd been suspicious about it for a bit but now he simply had to ask. She was asking so many questions, it was either that or she was just an extremely curious person. Besides, he had to dodge the question. If he had answered he might've actually got flustered.

24. Characters in this post:
    'Hm. . . He's more observant than I thought. . . Can't have that now, can I?' Karin thought to herself without changing her composure.
    "Gauge? I don't know the meaning of such a word. I'm just a sheltered rich girl who's trying to discover the world outside the mansion gates." she said with a bit of a pitch to her tone as she held her hand to her chest. She racked her mind for another excuse just in case he saw through her.
    'If he's as good a reader as I am, this could be quite problematic. . .' she thought as she looked away from him. She looked at the board then at the door before settling her gaze on Sasha once again. She gave him a casual smile so that he wouldn't notice that the current situation has actually flustered her instead.

25. Characters in this post:
    "That so?" He let out calmly. "That answer came way too quickly." He thought to himself, but opted to feign ignorance. If she was indeed analyzing him showing off his wit would be counter-productive. "You didn't pick the best place to start then..." He let out, turning to look at Elizabeth again. He felt that if he continued this conversation he would get angry. Moonchildren were far too susceptible to their own emotions, it was difficult for them to control themselves on the spur of the moment if they didn't keep them in check.

26. Characters in this post:
    'Crap. . . I think he's trying to play me. . .' Karin thought as she looked away for a brief second.
    "Eh? What do you mean by that?" she asked innocently. She decided that feign ignorance was the best way to go with this until she can decipher his motive. She looked at him with her head cocked to the side as if to show true curiosity. With the kind of face she had, it was easy to feign just about anything.

27. Characters in this post:
    "This isn't exactly a playground, if you haven't noticed yet." He simply let out without moving his gaze from Zabeth. He did not know why but the fact that she didn't display much emotion was soothing in a way. He didn't want to answer more questions, he was tired of it.

28. Characters in this post:
    "I know." Karin said simply. She moved her gaze from Sasha to her own feet. She looked at the board and heaved a sigh when she realized the fourth person still has yet to arrive. She played with her fingers on her lap before holding up one hand to observe her finger nails. As if she were some sort of overgrown child, she sat up straight in her seat and began to swing her legs in a to and fro motion. She didn't even mind that they weren't even in sync.
    "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. . ." She sang, her voice trailing towards the end. She closed her eyes and pulled her hood over her nose as if to fall asleep.

29. Characters in this post:
    "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady..." She let out, continuing after the singer as she leaned against the wall. If nothing else, this little duo would pass the time until a fourth person finally showed up. She frankly couldn't wait a minute longer.

30. Characters in this post:
    Karin turned to the voice, a bit startled. Yet, she smiled in delight and parted her lips again to sing.
    "Build it up with wood and clay, wood and clay, wood and clay. Build it up with wood and clay, my fair lady." she sang as she pushed her hood back and ran her fingers through her hair, fixing the hair part. She couldn't help but smile. This girl knew some nursery rhymes. These were the only thing close to songs she knew since she was so sheltered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 46