Login to your account

The Experiments

Heroes to the world, experiments to one, family to each other.........

Tags: experiments, heroes, sci-fi, thriller

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: ArtNightshade

Created: 04-09-2013, 06:33 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Dr. Adande's Lab

This is where Dr. Adande's "secret" lab is

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Experiments

1. Characters in this post:
    "Well, the catch is that you have to return here at least for an hour daily." A light pause came in Doctor Adante's speech as he leaned back against a wall, getting a fuller view of all his experiments. "You'll have... assignments, to take care of as a group on the exterior. Once those are done you have what's left of your 23 hours of freedom to do as you please. Play superhero, party and drink, it's your call really. But something really bad will happen if you stay out of here later than that."

2. Characters in this post:
    A female assisant noticed the doctor from the cornor of her eyes. She was relieved he arrived at the lab. "Doctor, come over here for a moment? We all need to talk"

3. Characters in this post:
    The doctor turned to look at his assistant and shrugged, following her. "Is there a problem?" He asked almost nonchalantly. The acceptance of the project had gone too well for him to have anything ruin his day at this point.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Sure, I don't mind." He let out softly as he began petting the small animal on his lap. It was amusing really, something to keep him entertained while he waited and a good alternative to reading a book or watching television. At least he was interacting with someone. "But I already know what you want to talk about." He continued, referring to his ability. His eyes then turned to Jenna who seemed confident they could do the right thing. "I hope you're right." He simply uttered. Knowing the future and still being so unsure of it was a massive pain.

5. Characters in this post:
    The female assissant nodded "yes sir indeed. We need the last experiment, Orange, in order for us to complete what we needed to complete. The others cannot go on missions without him or her"

6. Characters in this post:
    "Is this absolutely necessary?" He asked, his tone was lacking in motivation and he didn't seem to have much concern. He'd have trouble keeping the experiments in check if he went back on his word now, he couldn't afford to have them doubt him so early in the project.

7. Characters in this post:
    The woman placed her hand on her hip, thinking while looking at Dr. Adande, "I suppose it isn't necessary we find him or her today but we'll have to back off the experiment for our children to practice their abilities on for the time being"

Posts 1 to 7 of 7